Re: Professing to be wise, they doubled down and became fools

Rod

Aug 6, 2021, 6:11:22 PM8/6/21
On 8/6/2021 3:51 PM, Robert wrote:

> "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,"Rom 1:22 (KJV)
> Yes, seems I touched a rather sensitive spot with many, especially the woman
> who calls herself "fool"
>
> Mar 3:31-35 (KJV)
>
> 31 There came then his brethren and his mother, and, standing without, sent
> unto him, calling him.
>
> 32 And the multitude sat about him, and they said unto him, Behold, thy
> mother and thy brethren without seek for thee.
>
> 33 And he answered them, saying, Who is my mother, or my brethren?
>
> 34 And he looked round about on them which sat about him, and said,Behold my
> mother and my brethren!
>
> 35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my
> sister, and mother.
>
> So defensive about their false doctrines of eternal virginship of Mary that
> they were looking for all sorts or relationships, both kin and friends to
> justify their holding to their beliefs that the Brothers of Jesus were not
> the brothers of Jesus by Mary.

Robert, you cannot morally claim them as false without proof
of it. It could be a false testimony on your part.

--
All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are
immortal and divine.

Socrates

Miloch

Aug 6, 2021, 6:32:05 PM8/6/21
In article <sekc26$ebi$1...@dont-email.me>, Rod says...

>On 8/6/2021 3:51 PM, Robert wrote:
>>
>> "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,"Rom 1:22 (KJV)
>> Yes, seems I touched a rather sensitive spot with many, especially the woman
>> who calls herself "fool"
>>
>> Mar 3:31-35 (KJV)
>>
>> 31 There came then his brethren and his mother, and, standing without, sent
>> unto him, calling him.
>>
>> 32 And the multitude sat about him, and they said unto him, Behold, thy
>> mother and thy brethren without seek for thee.
>>
>> 33 And he answered them, saying, Who is my mother, or my brethren?
>>
>> 34 And he looked round about on them which sat about him, and said,Behold my
>> mother and my brethren!
>>
>> 35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my
>> sister, and mother.
>>
>> So defensive about their false doctrines of eternal virginship of Mary that
>> they were looking for all sorts or relationships, both kin and friends to
>> justify their holding to their beliefs that the Brothers of Jesus were not
>> the brothers of Jesus by Mary.
>
> Robert, you cannot morally claim them as false without proof
> of it. It could be a false testimony on your part.

"It could be a false testimony on your part"...you mean Bobby's a lyin'
bastard...right?!

*

Miloch

Aug 7, 2021, 1:46:56 AM8/7/21
In article <sekedi$pn8$1...@dont-email.me>, Robert says...

>On Aug 6, 2021, Rod wrote
>(in article <sekc26$ebi$1...@dont-email.me>):
>
>> On 8/6/2021 3:51 PM, Robert wrote:
>> >
>> > "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,"Rom 1:22 (KJV)
>>> Yes, seems I touched a rather sensitive spot with many, especially the woman
>> > who calls herself "fool"
>> >
>> > Mar 3:31-35 (KJV)
>> >
>> > 31 There came then his brethren and his mother, and, standing without, sent
>> > unto him, calling him.
>> >
>> > 32 And the multitude sat about him, and they said unto him, Behold, thy
>> > mother and thy brethren without seek for thee.
>> >
>> > 33 And he answered them, saying, Who is my mother, or my brethren?
>> >
>>> 34 And he looked round about on them which sat about him, and said,Behold my
>> > mother and my brethren!
>> >
>> > 35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my
>> > sister, and mother.
>> >
>> > So defensive about their false doctrines of eternal virginship of Mary that
>> > they were looking for all sorts or relationships, both kin and friends to
>> > justify their holding to their beliefs that the Brothers of Jesus were not
>> > the brothers of Jesus by Mary.
>>
>> Robert, you cannot morally claim them as false without proof
>> of it. It could be a false testimony on your part.
>
>Even the fraudulent christians cannot deny that the above is the word of God.
>:)

If you and Rod need a mind-bender to ponder, then contemplate this over the
weekend...look into the resurrection of Jesus...

...did he really rise from the dead or was it a case of Roman "body snatchers"
playing mind games with his followers!?

*

Rod

Aug 7, 2021, 9:23:33 AM8/7/21
On 8/6/2021 5:51 PM, Robert wrote:
> On Aug 6, 2021, Rod wrote
> (in article <sekc26$ebi$1...@dont-email.me>):
>
>> On 8/6/2021 3:51 PM, Robert wrote:
>>>
>>> "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,"Rom 1:22 (KJV)
>>> Yes, seems I touched a rather sensitive spot with many, especially the woman
>>> who calls herself "fool"
>>>
>>> Mar 3:31-35 (KJV)
>>>
>>> 31 There came then his brethren and his mother, and, standing without, sent
>>> unto him, calling him.
>>>
>>> 32 And the multitude sat about him, and they said unto him, Behold, thy
>>> mother and thy brethren without seek for thee.
>>>
>>> 33 And he answered them, saying, Who is my mother, or my brethren?
>>>
>>> 34 And he looked round about on them which sat about him, and said,Behold my
>>> mother and my brethren!
>>>
>>> 35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my
>>> sister, and mother.
>>>
>>> So defensive about their false doctrines of eternal virginship of Mary that
>>> they were looking for all sorts or relationships, both kin and friends to
>>> justify their holding to their beliefs that the Brothers of Jesus were not
>>> the brothers of Jesus by Mary.
>>
>> Robert, you cannot morally claim them as false without proof
>> of it. It could be a false testimony on your part.
>
> Even the fraudulent christians cannot deny that the above is the word of God.
> :)

It isn't very honest of you to give credit to God for something
that came from me.

Miloch

Aug 7, 2021, 2:10:08 PM8/7/21
In article <semf79$fip$1...@dont-email.me>, Robert says...

>On Aug 7, 2021, Rod wrote
>(in article <sem1gj$kj0$1...@dont-email.me>):
>> It isn't very honest of you to give credit to God for something
>> that came from me.
>
>I thought you would understand that I was speaking of the scriptures above,
>not what you stated.

When commenting to Rodney, always remember that it is, after-all, Rodney that
you're commenting to!

His level of comprehension isn't even 7th grade level...next time include a
drawing using simple stick figures where possible.

*

Miloch

Aug 7, 2021, 3:47:55 PM8/7/21
In article <semle2$qvs$2...@dont-email.me>, Robert says...

>On Aug 7, 2021, Miloch wrote
>(in article <semi9...@drn.newsguy.com>):
>I know better. Still it was funny.

Meh...he's a Christian kamikaze who'll either convert/save ya or die tryin'!

*

Miloch

Aug 7, 2021, 5:38:15 PM8/7/21
In article <semt77$guu$2...@dont-email.me>, Robert says...

>On Aug 7, 2021, Miloch wrote
>(in article <semo1...@drn.newsguy.com>):
>He is a Buddhist, sort of.

That's right up there with a Kind-of-a Hindu or a More-or-Less Muslim.

*

Fleck

Aug 7, 2021, 5:45:20 PM8/7/21
Not at all. I've always inferred that you are a liar and I will
continue to until you change your ways. It is a comfort knowing Robert,
but it is a shame I cannot say the same of you.

> *

Miloch

Aug 7, 2021, 5:56:17 PM8/7/21
In article <semutf$snr$1...@dont-email.me>, Fleck says...
I'm not going to sleep well tonight knowing you feel that way...

*

Rod

Aug 7, 2021, 6:19:19 PM8/7/21
Insulting and hate filled little troll! Robert said what he did
because I admire Christ. His laws are very much similar to the
The four noble truths and eightfold path. They are key concepts in
Buddhism. The four noble truths are key beliefs or realisations about
the world and how to escape the endless cycle of birth, death and
rebirth (samsara).

1. The Truth of Suffering (Dukkha)
The Buddha realised that this world if full of suffering (dukkha). All
existence including birth, old age, sickness and death is suffering and
sorrow is dukkha. This is called the Truth of Suffering.

2. The Truth of the Cause of Suffering (Samudhaya)
The cause of human suffering lies in ignorance. Ignorance and its
resulting Karma have often been referred to in Buddhism as “desire” or
craving (tanha). The Buddha declared:
“Verily it is this thirst or craving, causing the renewal of existence,
accompanied by sensual delight, seeking satisfaction now here, now there
– the craving for gratification of the passions, for continual existence
in the worlds of sense.”

Buddha says that the root of the cause of suffering is found in the mind
itself. In particular our tendency to grasp at things (or alternatively
to push them away) places us fundamentally at odds with the way life
really is. For example, we suffer when we lose something because our
mind formed an attachment to it.

3. The Truth of the Cessation of Suffering (Nirodha)
The extinguishing of all human ignorance results in a state known as
Nirvana. This is the Truth of the Cessation of Suffering. Reaching
Nirvana is not a place or ‘heaven’ but more like a state of
peacefulness. Imagine there is a flame representing the ignorance of the
world. The extinguishing of that flame is Nirvana.

4. The Truth of the Path to the Cessation of Suffering (Magga)
The Truth of the Path to the Cessation of Suffering is the Noble
Eight-fold Path. How do we reach Nirvana as Buddhists? We follow it in
everyday life.
Following the four Noble Truths and Eightfold Path

Believing in and following the Four Noble Truths and Eightfold Path in
everyday life can help Buddhists to reach Nirvana, the ultimate goal of
Buddhism. The Noble Truths are the belief and the eightfold path is the
action(s) that follows from the belief.
What is the Eightfold Path of Buddhism?

Buddhists will practice the eightfold path on a daily basis and live it
in every means possible. By following this teaching, one can follow in
the footsteps of the Buddha himself.

1. Right View or Right Understanding – Seeing things how they really
are, not how you think they are. For example, keeping yourself free from
prejudice.
2. Right Thoughts – Having kind thoughts, for example, not being greedy.
In other words, to turn away from the evils of this world and direct
your mind towards righteousness and positive thought.
3. Right Speech – To refrain from harmful speech and to speak kindly to
everyone. Avoid lies, gossip and hurtful words.
4. Right Conduct – To make sure that your deeds are peaceful, benevolent
(good) and compassionate. To live the Teaching of the Buddha daily. This
includes, saving life (not destroying it), not stealing, being
respectful to others.
5. Right Livelihood – To earn your living in such a way as to entail no
evil consequences. Examples of right livelihood may include making a
living as a teacher or doctor – jobs that do not involve hurting people
or animals.
6. Right Effort – To work hard and put effort into understanding the way
of the world. We should direct our efforts to the overcoming of
ignorance and selfish desires.
7. Right Mindfulness – To cherish good and pure thoughts for all that we
say and do arise from our thoughts. We should be aware of our actions,
words and thoughts at all times.
8. Right Meditation or Right Contemplation – To meditate and concentrate
your mind on the Buddha, his Life and his Teaching. Many Buddhists will
meditate at a Buddhist temple, but meditation can take place at home or
in any other quiet place.

This does not mean that I worship Buddha, my ancestors or any god.
Buddhism is a discipline to me, but a religion to many Asians.

Miloch

Aug 7, 2021, 6:46:59 PM8/7/21
In article <sen0t5$b63$1...@dont-email.me>, Rod says...

>On 8/7/2021 4:37 PM, Miloch wrote:
>> In article <semt77$guu$2...@dont-email.me>, Robert says...
>>>
>>> On Aug 7, 2021, Miloch wrote
>>> (in article <semo1...@drn.newsguy.com>):

> This does not mean that I worship Buddha, my ancestors or any god.
>Buddhism is a discipline to me, but a religion to many Asians.

You certainly are a sensitive non-worshipping Buddhist!...I'm disappointed all
the discipline instilled in you, is failing you as we exchange posts.

You seem to be squirming under a load of ambiguity.

Now...calm down, take a deep breath and start chanting “Om mani padme hum”.

*

Rod

Aug 7, 2021, 7:05:47 PM8/7/21
I'm sure that you will survive to troll me another day,
even if I don't read your posts.

P+Barker

Aug 7, 2021, 7:08:59 PM8/7/21
On 7 Aug 2021 14:56:02 -0700, Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com>
wrote:
I have always thought milo is a liar.
I hope he loses more sleep.

Rod

Aug 7, 2021, 7:23:12 PM8/7/21
On 8/7/2021 5:46 PM, Miloch wrote:
> In article <sen0t5$b63$1...@dont-email.me>, Rod says...
>>
>> On 8/7/2021 4:37 PM, Miloch wrote:
>>> In article <semt77$guu$2...@dont-email.me>, Robert says...

>> This does not mean that I worship Buddha, my ancestors or any god.
>> Buddhism is a discipline to me, but a religion to many Asians.
>>

> You certainly are a sensitive non-worshipping Buddhist!...I'm disappointed all
> the discipline instilled in you, is failing you as we exchange posts.

I'm holding up fine, thanks!

> You seem to be squirming under a load of ambiguity.

No...but you are causing nothing but harm by trolling people,
Patrick, Robert, you trolled Duke...who haven't you trolled
yet?

it is hard enough getting these people to settle their differences
regarding religion without you coming round to hurt them for your
personal amusement.

> Now...calm down, take a deep breath and start chanting “Om mani padme hum”.

No need to. I have reached Christ Consciousness and peace.

> *

Miloch

Aug 7, 2021, 7:36:14 PM8/7/21
In article <sen4ku$vbd$1...@dont-email.me>, Rod says...
If my comments 'hurt' them, then they have no business being in a group as
contentious as this one...or any religious group.

USENET is not for the faint hearted. If ya can't give as good as ya get, you
need to just watch reruns of Oral Roberts/Billy Graham in the calmness of your
own mind.

*

Miloch

Aug 7, 2021, 9:14:03 PM8/7/21
In article <sen8on$n96$1...@dont-email.me>, Robert says...

>On Aug 7, 2021, Rod wrote
>(in article <sen0t5$b63$1...@dont-email.me>):
>You said you were a Buddhist many times when asked by others. At varies times
>you speak as if you admire Christ, then you also speak to a Christ that is
>not of the Bible who got married and had several children. I never figured
>you did it out of self loathing, yet here you are belittling me for saying
>outright what you have told others, including MC. Then here you went on
>spouting Budhism, so what's a fellow to do.

I'm starting to wonder if he's really a "Rodney"...could we be conversing with a
"Rhonda"...not sure if I should be frightened or sexually aroused!...so
ya..."what's a fellow to do"?!

*

Miloch

Aug 7, 2021, 9:19:02 PM8/7/21
In article <sen98j$n96$2...@dont-email.me>, Robert says...

>On Aug 7, 2021, Miloch wrote
>(in article <sen5c...@drn.newsguy.com>):
>
>> USENET is not for the faint hearted. If ya can't give as good as ya get, you
>> need to just watch reruns of Oral Roberts/Billy Graham in the calmness of
>> your own mind.
>
>I realize there are many with a attitude problem, but even these groups did
>not use to be like it is today, sure there were smart alecks stirring up
>stuff, and some some people are upset easily, but by and large when one is in
>a specialized NG the subject is the priority.

Eh...it's the teenagers these days!...they just have no respect for their
elders. MC is a prime example...God only knows what going come out of that kids
mouth!

*

Rod

Aug 7, 2021, 9:33:16 PM8/7/21
On 8/7/2021 7:33 PM, Robert wrote:
> On Aug 7, 2021, Rod wrote
> (in article <sen0t5$b63$1...@dont-email.me>):
> You said you were a Buddhist many times when asked by others. At varies times
> you speak as if you admire Christ, then you also speak to a Christ that is
> not of the Bible who got married and had several children. I never figured
> you did it out of self loathing, yet here you are belittling me for saying
> outright what you have told others, including MC. Then here you went on
> spouting Budhism, so what's a fellow to do.
>

> Yet you labeled yourself a Buddhist on several occasions.

Not sort of. Are you "sort of a Christian" ?

P+Barker

Aug 8, 2021, 8:27:40 AM8/8/21
Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com> wrote:

>USENET is not for the faint hearted. If ya can't give as good as ya get, you
>need to just watch reruns of Oral Roberts/Billy Graham in the calmness of your
>own mind.

You do have options.
You could become a serial killer....

Rod

Aug 8, 2021, 9:36:12 AM8/8/21
I have to wonder if you are not on a sex offenders registry some where..

Miloch

Aug 8, 2021, 10:57:36 AM8/8/21
In article <seomk9$tta$1...@dont-email.me>, Rod says...

>On 8/7/2021 8:13 PM, Miloch wrote:
>> In article <sen8on$n96$1...@dont-email.me>, Robert says...
>>>
>>> On Aug 7, 2021, Rod wrote
>>> (in article <sen0t5$b63$1...@dont-email.me>):

>>>You said you were a Buddhist many times when asked by others. At varies times
>>> you speak as if you admire Christ, then you also speak to a Christ that is
>>> not of the Bible who got married and had several children. I never figured
>>> you did it out of self loathing, yet here you are belittling me for saying
>>> outright what you have told others, including MC. Then here you went on
>>> spouting Budhism, so what's a fellow to do.
>>>

>>I'm starting to wonder if he's really a "Rodney"...could we be conversing with a
>> "Rhonda"...not sure if I should be frightened or sexually aroused!...so
>> ya..."what's a fellow to do"?!
>>

>> *
>>
> I have to wonder if you are not on a sex offenders registry some where..

For you, Rodney...any unmarried couple having sex in the missionary position
would qualify as 'sex offenders'.

*

Rod

Aug 8, 2021, 1:40:33 PM8/8/21

Robert:

I posted what I did in the hope that you would read it and see
the similarities between Christianity and Buddhism and better understand
my attraction to it.

>>> I'm starting to wonder if he's really a "Rodney"...could we be conversing with a
>>> "Rhonda"...not sure if I should be frightened or sexually aroused!...so
>>> ya..."what's a fellow to do"?!

I've thought about your little dilemma overnight...and I've decided
to give you the opportunity to find out firsthand whether to be
frightened or sexually aroused...

>>> *
>>>
>> I have to wonder if you are not on a sex offenders registry some where..
>
> For you, Rodney...any unmarried couple having sex in the missionary position
> would qualify as 'sex offenders'.

I'm sure that you enjoy portraying it that way but it isn't true.
Liberal sex offenders will say about anything they can think of about
their accusers to take the heat off themselves. I'll be searching sex
offender registries for you.

Miloch

Aug 8, 2021, 2:01:16 PM8/8/21
In article <sep4uf$7gc$1...@dont-email.me>, Rod says...
While you're at it, see if you can find anything on Barker!...not sure he's as
clean/pure a Christian as he pretends.

*

Rod

Aug 8, 2021, 5:11:38 PM8/8/21
Pat is a very good person that has a hell of a lot to put
up with in this group. The fact that several people invited
themselves here and ended up trolling Catholics has not altered
who Pat really is.

But your concerns are not a priority for me. The idea is that
this group may have been thriving before I was invited here
and myself and others would like to see that happen again. It
won't with trolls here, and no matter how a troll spins it
he never contributes good to a conversation.

Rod

Aug 8, 2021, 5:12:44 PM8/8/21
On 8/8/2021 2:56 PM, Robert wrote:
> On Aug 8, 2021, Rod wrote
> (in article <sep4uf$7gc$1...@dont-email.me>):
> I read it, and knew your attraction to it, and your reasons, as you have
> mentioned it plenty of times.
>
> Ghandi has a similar attraction to Jesus. There are two ways of looking at
> many things. One is in the reality of this present world via philosophy,
> religions, etc. The other is spiritually, whether it be Godly or of the Evil
> one.
>
> Reality leaves a lot of questions in our lives without the understanding of
> the spiritual.

>> I've thought about your little dilemma overnight...and I've decided
>> to give you the opportunity to find out firsthand whether to be
>> frightened or sexually aroused...

>>> For you, Rodney...any unmarried couple having sex in the missionary position
>>> would qualify as 'sex offenders'.
>> I'm sure that you enjoy portraying it that way but it isn't true.
>> Liberal sex offenders will say about anything they can think of about
>> their accusers to take the heat off themselves. I'll be searching sex
>> offender registries for you.

But you must remember, you are on the outside peeking in.

Rod

Aug 8, 2021, 6:04:41 PM8/8/21
On 8/8/2021 4:56 PM, Robert wrote:
> On Aug 8, 2021, Rod wrote
> (in article <sephcb$4jn$2...@dont-email.me>):
> You can say that about anyone who has not invested themselves fully, as they
> are dabblers.

Consider who you are to say whether they have invested themselves
fully or not? Does michael not say as much about you? Don't be like
Michael, let God decide who is and is not and how far they have to
go.

Just like the Sunday goin to meeting christians.

You have no right to judge them. it is God alone that see's
the heart.

Miloch

Aug 8, 2021, 6:40:48 PM8/8/21
In article <sepkdm$c3c$1...@dont-email.me>, Rod says...
Egad!!...aren't you the Sunday goin' to meeting SEMI-Christian who admitted he
likes only parts of Buddhism.

Man speaks with forked tongue, Kemosabe!!

*

Miloch

Aug 8, 2021, 7:39:45 PM8/8/21
In article <sepnun$mmm$1...@dont-email.me>, Robert says...

>On Aug 8, 2021, Rod wrote
>(in article <sepkdm$c3c$1...@dont-email.me>):
>See Matt 7:15-23
>
>When a prostitute goes to church and confesses her sins, or his, and then
>returns to the street and sells their wares are they not condemning
>themselves, just as it is with any Sondy goin to meeting christians.
>
>I knew of many mafioso who lived following all their church traditions, yet
>were thieves, robbers, and murderers, as another example.
>
>People here flat out tell me I am going to hell all the time, that I am not a
>believer, etc. Pat, MC. Duke, ietc. It is often a daily occurrence, are those
>the actions of the Godly? Or do you dare not judge?

Whadya asking him for?...he's bogged down with his own sins and how to deal with
'em. You need a "Judge Judy"...someone experienced in passing judgment....a
trusted ordained man-of-the-clothe...someone from the PTL Club...you know...a
modern day Friar Tuck.

*

Rod

Aug 8, 2021, 8:27:46 PM8/8/21
Yeah. I like the parts that have zero to do with ancestor worship.

P+Barker

Aug 9, 2021, 8:23:25 AM8/9/21
Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>On Aug 8, 2021, Rod wrote

>> But you must remember, you are on the outside peeking in.
>
>You can say that about anyone who has not invested themselves fully, as they
>are dabblers. Just like the Sunday goin to meeting christians.

Why do you judge others?
You certainly are not one to say he is invested fully.
Jesus would never acknowlege and OK many of the things you say and do.
I - personally - would rather be friends with a "Sunday" Christian
than one who insults and degrades those who do not think like him.

P+Barker

Aug 9, 2021, 8:26:26 AM8/9/21
On Sun, 08 Aug 2021 16:04:56 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>On Aug 8, 2021, Rod wrote
>(in article <sepkdm$c3c$1...@dont-email.me>):
>See Matt 7:15-23
>
>When a prostitute goes to church and confesses her sins, or his, and then
>returns to the street and sells their wares are they not condemning
>themselves, just as it is with any Sondy goin to meeting christians.
>
>I knew of many mafioso who lived following all their church traditions, yet
>were thieves, robbers, and murderers, as another example.
>
>People here flat out tell me I am going to hell all the time, that I am not a
>believer, etc. Pat, MC. Duke, ietc. It is often a daily occurrence, are those
>the actions of the Godly? Or do you dare not judge?

Patrick does not say you are going to hell.
Patrick doesn't have that power or foresight.
However, you - yourself - need to start judging your own actions.
Or you can ask yer little god to do it for you.

Miloch

Aug 9, 2021, 4:48:16 PM8/9/21
In article <ses3fm$cn$2...@dont-email.me>, Robert says...

>On Aug 9, 2021, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<ik72hg54g8rdvplur...@4ax.com>):
>
>> On Sun, 08 Aug 2021 16:04:56 -0700, Robert<i...@home.gov> wrote:
>>
>> > On Aug 8, 2021, Rod wrote
>> > (in article <sepkdm$c3c$1...@dont-email.me>):

>> > See Matt 7:15-23
>> >
>> > When a prostitute goes to church and confesses her sins, or his, and then
>> > returns to the street and sells their wares are they not condemning
>> > themselves, just as it is with any Sondy goin to meeting christians.
>> >
>> > I knew of many mafioso who lived following all their church traditions, yet
>> > were thieves, robbers, and murderers, as another example.
>> >
>> > People here flat out tell me I am going to hell all the time, that I am not
>> > believer, etc. Pat, MC. Duke, ietc. It is often a daily occurrence, are
>> > those
>> > the actions of the Godly? Or do you dare not judge?
>> Patrick does not say you are going to hell.
>> Patrick doesn't have that power or foresight.
>> However, you - yourself - need to start judging your own actions.
>> Or you can ask yer little god to do it for you.
>
>You have many times and you will again. You belittle God with how you speak
>of him, as in this post, and by default all none believers go to hell as
>well. You have very clearly said I was of Satan, etc. and all these things
>you have stated without cause. Your venom is obvious and constant. Yet I hold
>it not against you for I know the state you are in. My hopes for you to know
>Christ and his salvation remain, yet it is fully up to you to follow the word
>and that you might lead your family to Christ before you die. That has not
>changed.

The Almighty does not like whiners, Bobbie! St Peter will definitely want to
have a word with ya before (if) you show your ID to pass thru the Pearly Gates.

http://milagrocc.org/blog/2014/8/3/god-does-not-like-whiners

..."One of the messages from this passage from the Book of Numbers is easily
summarized: God does not like whiners. God had just led the people of Israel out
of slavery in Egypt when they started whining about where they ended up, in a
land where there was little vegetation and no visible source of water. In
response, God told Moses to strike a rock and water poured out of it, but God
was not too happy about it and said, in essence, “This group of whiners is never
going to make it to the promised land.”

...bottom line?...quit whining!

*

P+Barker

Aug 9, 2021, 7:39:31 PM8/9/21
On Mon, 09 Aug 2021 13:33:58 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>On Aug 9, 2021, P+Barker wrote

>> > See Matt 7:15-23
>> >
>> > When a prostitute goes to church and confesses her sins, or his, and then
>> > returns to the street and sells their wares are they not condemning
>> > themselves, just as it is with any Sondy goin to meeting christians.
>> >
>> > I knew of many mafioso who lived following all their church traditions, yet
>> > were thieves, robbers, and murderers, as another example.
>> >
>> > People here flat out tell me I am going to hell all the time, that I am not
>> > believer, etc. Pat, MC. Duke, ietc. It is often a daily occurrence, are
>> > those
>> > the actions of the Godly? Or do you dare not judge?
>> Patrick does not say you are going to hell.
>> Patrick doesn't have that power or foresight.
>> However, you - yourself - need to start judging your own actions.
>> Or you can ask yer little god to do it for you.
>
>You have many times and you will again.

I may say you are headede for Hell.
I cannot damn you to hell.

>You belittle God with how you speak

Just your little god.
The God who is our creator and Savior -- I worship.

>of him, as in this post, and by default all none believers go to hell as
>well. You have very clearly said I was of Satan, etc. and all these things
>you have stated without cause.

I did? I must have had a reason if I said this.
But then, I do not memorize all the things I say or do.

> Your venom is obvious and constant.

Perhaps you don't know that I calls em like I sees em.

>Yet I hold
>it not against you for I know the state you are in.

Ohio. Dayton Ohio area. Everyone knows or can ask.

>My hopes for you to know
>Christ and his salvation remain, yet it is fully up to you to follow the word
>and that you might lead your family to Christ before you die. That has not
>changed.

Don't worry about me.
I am a practicing Catholic, a Christian.
I certainly am not perfect, but I do try to make this world a better
place. This includes confronting liars and trolls in the Catholic
newsgroup. I do not want "lurkers" to think that outliers like you
have any say in the Christian Religions.
You do not belong.
You found an easy way to heaven, and you preach it all the time.
You will find out someday that you have been wrong all along.
I confront you because I do not believe you are honest here.

P+Barker

Aug 9, 2021, 7:44:32 PM8/9/21
On Mon, 09 Aug 2021 13:36:48 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>On Aug 9, 2021, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<7b72hgdprmsgn3jjm...@4ax.com>):
>Jesus is the rock of salvation,

Do you really think that this in question?
Or are you going to call Jesus some sort of stone?
Why did you feel you had to satrt with this?

> and his teachings are the story pole of the
>believer. All this is from scripture, not religion. Scripture the Word of God
>to men.

Story Pole?
Since when have you picked up this word?
Do you want to see a real story pole?
Read the Nicene Creed. This is a story pole.

And it something you do not believe or ascribe to.
As all other Christians in the world do.

Ollie Smth

Aug 9, 2021, 10:49:59 PM8/9/21
Absolutely.

P+Barker

Aug 10, 2021, 6:46:24 AM8/10/21
On Mon, 09 Aug 2021 20:33:47 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>On Aug 9, 2021, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<aje3hghcgc714fvt9...@4ax.com>):
>If you had a bible, then you could look up all the scriptures I quote and
>confirm them for yourself.

You snip phrases of the Bible and then you interpret them in silly
manners. All real Christians KNOW what the Bible is saying.

P+Barker

Aug 10, 2021, 6:49:39 AM8/10/21
On Mon, 09 Aug 2021 20:37:52 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>On Aug 9, 2021, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<h7f3hgp9ccu8dkj7n...@4ax.com>):
>Why your contentiousness?

I just wonder why you start off with something I would probably not
disagree with. Like: "The Lord is my Savior and Redeemer."
OK then. Do you disagree?
If not, then I expect you to agree with everything else I say.
I'm not buying into your crap.

>> > and his teachings are the story pole of the
>> > believer. All this is from scripture, not religion. Scripture the Word of
>> > God
>> > to men.
>>
>> Story Pole?
>> Since when have you picked up this word?
>> Do you want to see a real story pole?
>> Read the Nicene Creed. This is a story pole.
>>
>> And it something you do not believe or ascribe to.
>> As all other Christians in the world do.
>
>It is the doctrine of men, not of God. It was used to murder thousands.

The Creed murdered no one.
Evil men who snatched a small section of it (like you do with the
Bible) just misinterpret a mere quote and make up your own shit.

Miloch

Aug 10, 2021, 10:11:45 AM8/10/21
In article <r5m4hg1826gvc2v89...@4ax.com>, P+Barker says...
Heh...ya...right...which is why we have so many Protestant denominations.

*

pyotr filipivich

Aug 10, 2021, 11:08:56 AM8/10/21
P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com> on Mon, 09 Aug 2021 19:44:30 -0400 typed
in alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox the following:

>>Jesus is the rock of salvation,
>
>Do you really think that this in question?
>Or are you going to call Jesus some sort of stone?
>Why did you feel you had to satrt with this?
>

>> and his teachings are the story pole of the
>>believer. All this is from scripture, not religion. Scripture the Word of God
>>to men.
>
>Story Pole?
>Since when have you picked up this word?
>Do you want to see a real story pole?
>Read the Nicene Creed. This is a story pole.
>
>And it something you do not believe or ascribe to.
>As all other Christians in the world do.

OTOH, Robert is known for distancing himself from "Christians" and
Christianity, so it really comes as no surprise that he's rejected a
priori "any creed but Jesus", even as he seems incapable of being
clear as to whether his faith is in a god, a god-man, a man turned
into a god, an illuminated master, a space alien, a myth, or just a
good moral teacher.
--
For many "I am spiritual, not religious".seems the short form of
"I retain the option to adjust my beliefs to fit my lifestyle,

Miloch

Aug 10, 2021, 2:06:36 PM8/10/21
In article <seuel5$jlv$2...@dont-email.me>, Robert says...

>On Aug 10, 2021, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<49m4hg1jado8gjiq8...@4ax.com>):
>You can discuss like a man or be contentious like a teen.

...or he could change the topic...like my ex-wife

*

>> > It is the doctrine of men, not of God. It was used to murder thousands.
>>
>> The Creed murdered no one.
>> Evil men who snatched a small section of it (like you do with the
>> Bible) just misinterpret a mere quote and make up your own shit.
>
>The RCC used the creed to kill hundreds or thousands who did not agree with
>them, so they called them heretics and tried to eradicate them. It is in your
>RC historic records.

P+Barker

Aug 10, 2021, 3:05:28 PM8/10/21
On Tue, 10 Aug 2021 10:56:53 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>On Aug 10, 2021, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<49m4hg1jado8gjiq8...@4ax.com>):
>You can discuss like a man or be contentious like a teen.

You can discuss like a man or be contentious like a teen.

>> > It is the doctrine of men, not of God. It was used to murder thousands.
>>
>> The Creed murdered no one.
>> Evil men who snatched a small section of it (like you do with the
>> Bible) just misinterpret a mere quote and make up your own shit.
>
>The RCC used the creed to kill hundreds or thousands who did not agree with
>them, so they called them heretics and tried to eradicate them. It is in your
>RC historic records.

Prove it.

Ollie Smth

Aug 10, 2021, 6:12:56 PM8/10/21
I'm of the POV that USENET groups are discussion groups.
A playground of ideas.

> I just wonder why you start off with something I would probably not
> disagree with. Like: "The Lord is my Savior and Redeemer."
> OK then. Do you disagree?
> If not, then I expect you to agree with everything else I say.
> I'm not buying into your crap.

> >> Story Pole?
> >> Since when have you picked up this word?
> >> Do you want to see a real story pole?
> >> Read the Nicene Creed. This is a story pole.
> >>
> >> And it something you do not believe or ascribe to.
> >> As all other Christians in the world do.
> >
> >It is the doctrine of men, not of God. It was used to murder thousands.
>
> The Creed murdered no one.
> Evil men who snatched a small section of it (like you do with the
> Bible) just misinterpret a mere quote and make up your own shit.

yea verily

Miloch

Aug 10, 2021, 7:11:16 PM8/10/21
In article <seueu8$jlv$3...@dont-email.me>, Robert says...

>On Aug 10, 2021, pyotr filipivich wrote
>(in article<9b55hgtp5quip6qia...@4ax.com>):
>
>> P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com> on Mon, 09 Aug 2021 19:44:30 -0400 typed
>> in alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox the following:

>> > Do you really think that this in question?
>> > Or are you going to call Jesus some sort of stone?
>> > Why did you feel you had to satrt with this?

>> > Story Pole?
>> > Since when have you picked up this word?
>> > Do you want to see a real story pole?
>> > Read the Nicene Creed. This is a story pole.
>> >
>> > And it something you do not believe or ascribe to.
>> > As all other Christians in the world do.
>>
>> OTOH, Robert is known for distancing himself from "Christians" and
>> Christianity, so it really comes as no surprise that he's rejected a
>> priori "any creed but Jesus", even as he seems incapable of being
>> clear as to whether his faith is in a god, a god-man, a man turned
>> into a god, an illuminated master, a space alien, a myth, or just a
>> good moral teacher.
>
>That is blatantly false. As the Bible correctly points out, Jesus was, is,
>and ever shall be, God. From that I never deviated. He was never incarnated
>as there was never a body for him to be incarnated into,
>And as of yet You have never acknowledged that he was conceived.

If only Doctor Phil was a man of the cloth instead of a non-practicing clinical
psychologist, he'd be able to quickly solve this religious conundrum...if
only!!!!

*

Rod

Aug 10, 2021, 7:26:06 PM8/10/21
On 8/10/2021 12:56 PM, Robert wrote:
> On Aug 10, 2021, P+Barker wrote
> (in article<49m4hg1jado8gjiq8...@4ax.com>):
> You can discuss like a man or be contentious like a teen.

>>> It is the doctrine of men, not of God. It was used to murder thousands.
>>
>> The Creed murdered no one.
>> Evil men who snatched a small section of it (like you do with the
>> Bible) just misinterpret a mere quote and make up your own shit.
>
> The RCC used the creed to kill hundreds or thousands who did not agree with
> them, so they called them heretics and tried to eradicate them. It is in your
> RC historic records.

Robert..you cannot bring them back by rubbing those deaths into the
faces of people that had nothing to do with them. As time passes it will
allow old wounds to heal. Todays Catholics are not guilty of yesterdays
murders. Leave them in peace, Robert.

Miloch

Aug 10, 2021, 8:27:34 PM8/10/21
In article <sev1uc$80c$1...@dont-email.me>, Rod says...
"...it will allow old wounds to heal" lacks the same savoir-faire as "remember
the Alamo"..."Cry 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war" or General Curtis
LeMay's “bomb them back to the stone age”.

...and let's not forget Exodus 21:24 - 21:25...Eye for eye, tooth for tooth,
hand for hand, foot for foot, burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for
stripe."

*

P+Barker

Aug 11, 2021, 7:43:55 AM8/11/21
Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com> wrote:

>In article <sev1uc$80c$1...@dont-email.me>, Rod says...

>>> The RCC used the creed to kill hundreds or thousands who did not agree with
>>> them, so they called them heretics and tried to eradicate them. It is in your
>>> RC historic records.

>> Robert..you cannot bring them back by rubbing those deaths into the
>>faces of people that had nothing to do with them. As time passes it will
>>allow old wounds to heal. Todays Catholics are not guilty of yesterdays
>>murders. Leave them in peace, Robert.

>"...it will allow old wounds to heal" lacks the same savoir-faire as "remember
>the Alamo"..."Cry 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war" or General Curtis
>LeMay's “bomb them back to the stone age”.
>
>...and let's not forget Exodus 21:24 - 21:25...Eye for eye, tooth for tooth,
>hand for hand, foot for foot, burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for
>stripe."

How about "Kill them all. Let God sort them out!"

P+Barker

Aug 11, 2021, 7:47:49 AM8/11/21
Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>They still need to know the purpose of that creed. And actually they still
>perpetuate the use of it my saying if a person does not follow it they
>are............. Add your own words to fill in their blanks. Just read up a
>little hight in this post where I mentioned "Story Pole" and look what Pat
>immediately attached to that term.

Tell us again. I forgot.
And .... what is the purpose of a creed?
Is it means to determine if someone NEEDS to die?

Or is it merely a statement of what a person believes?

Make up my mind here.

P+Barker

Aug 11, 2021, 7:53:48 AM8/11/21
Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com> wrote:

>In article <seueu8$jlv$3...@dont-email.me>, Robert says...

>>> OTOH, Robert is known for distancing himself from "Christians" and
>>> Christianity, so it really comes as no surprise that he's rejected a
>>> priori "any creed but Jesus", even as he seems incapable of being
>>> clear as to whether his faith is in a god, a god-man, a man turned
>>> into a god, an illuminated master, a space alien, a myth, or just a
>>> good moral teacher.
>>
>>That is blatantly false. As the Bible correctly points out, Jesus was, is,
>>and ever shall be, God. From that I never deviated. He was never incarnated
>>as there was never a body for him to be incarnated into,
>>And as of yet You have never acknowledged that he was conceived.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Now I am finally beginning to understand why robt doesn't believe the
creed. "Incarnated" And "Conceived."
He is confused.
And He doesn't fully understand everything about God.
As if.......
Does he really think he can put himself on the same plain as God?
Does he really think he can understand all the mysteries of God?

This kinda explains everything.
I have wondered for years.
And he is unable to actually explain his silliness to the rest of us.

>If only Doctor Phil was a man of the cloth instead of a non-practicing clinical
>psychologist, he'd be able to quickly solve this religious conundrum...if
>only!!!!

Maybe robt should watch some more of u-tube fanatsies of Pastor Dwain.

Rod

Aug 11, 2021, 9:22:26 AM8/11/21
On 8/11/2021 1:30 AM, Robert wrote:
> On Aug 10, 2021, Rod wrote
> (in article <sev1uc$80c$1...@dont-email.me>):
> They still need to know the purpose of that creed.

Oh give me a break! You are opening a can of worms Robert
and you know it. You are doing wrong and I am calling you
on it. You need to stop and actually look at what you have
been doing.

And actually they still
> perpetuate the use of it my saying if a person does not follow it they
> are............. Add your own words to fill in their blanks. Just read up a
> little hight in this post where I mentioned "Story Pole" and look what Pat
> immediately attached to that term.

I don't wonder why he said that!

Miloch

Aug 11, 2021, 10:11:14 AM8/11/21
In article <p8e7hg9vb52fr3557...@4ax.com>, P+Barker says...
You'd think that with all the money he's probably raking in, he could afford a
face-lift for his wife...or bite the bullet and get a new one!

*

Miloch

Aug 11, 2021, 2:23:38 PM8/11/21
In article <sf10ng$7cj$1...@dont-email.me>, Robert says...

>On Aug 11, 2021, Rod wrote
>(in article <sf0iug$tgh$1...@dont-email.me>):
>Why then did you not understand that he used it as a creed to define me,
>place judgment upon me, and the next logical step is to kill those that are
>opposed to it for whatever the reason.
>
>And yes, this discussion was brought up years and years ago wherein at the
>time I listed all the various communities of believers they killed as
>heretics. It is no different than "There is no god but ALLAH!" For which they
>will cut off your head if you live in a land where they rule. Notice please
>that in that statement they did not say "there is no Allah but ALLAH", which
>should be obvious that their usage of the word ALLAH supersedes god.

"Allah" and God are synonymous you idiot!!!

*

>Which also brings up an inherent difference between RC's and believers. RC's
>call themselves "Christian" second and RC's first. They also very clearly say
>that they alone are the one true Church, doctrinally, as does the Orthodox,
>thus drawing a line in the sand, and many a war has been fought over this.
>That doctrine is evil, it is opposed to the teachings of Christ, which they
>likewise have access to. So how can they generate any fellowship with a
>believer in Jesus Christ who holds no allegiance to a religious denomination?
>Like Pats continuous phrase about me serving a "little god"?
>
>> > And actually they still
>> > perpetuate the use of it my saying if a person does not follow it they
>> > are............. Add your own words to fill in their blanks. Just read up a
>> > little hight in this post where I mentioned "Story Pole" and look what Pat
>> > immediately attached to that term.
>>
>> I don't wonder why he said that!
>
>Perhaps you did, but the point that I made is that he used it exactly as it
>was used in the days of Constantine, as a judgment creed of all others who do
>not accept it, not as a personal statement of conviction.

P+Barker

Aug 11, 2021, 4:34:43 PM8/11/21
On Wed, 11 Aug 2021 09:49:12 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>On Aug 11, 2021, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<utd7hg5doht93qg1g...@4ax.com>):
>That is a famous RC phrase.

Prove it.

P+Barker

Aug 11, 2021, 4:36:00 PM8/11/21
On Wed, 11 Aug 2021 09:50:52 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>On Aug 11, 2021, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<80e7hg9kgvrh4psed...@4ax.com>):
>You already stated your opinion on what it is, you did not question it then,
>so why now?
>Be a man and do the research.

I have explained what a creed is.
And you claim it was made in order to kill people.
You are the idiot here.

P+Barker

Aug 11, 2021, 4:47:20 PM8/11/21
Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>On Aug 11, 2021, Rod wrote

>> > They still need to know the purpose of that creed.

The purpose of the creed is to state our beliefs.
We don't go around killing jerk-offs who don't wish to believe as we
do. Some evil people may have done this hundreds of years ago, but
don't blame modern Catholics for this. I have also never owned a
slave, or murdered a jew or muslim.

>> Oh give me a break! You are opening a can of worms Robert
>> and you know it. You are doing wrong and I am calling you
>> on it. You need to stop and actually look at what you have
>> been doing.
>
>Why then did you not understand that he used it as a creed to define me,
>place judgment upon me, and the next logical step is to kill those that are
>opposed to it for whatever the reason.

I merely ask what part of the Nicene Creed you have problems with.
You seem to like to hem and haw, change the subject, or - my favorite
- snatch some verse in the Bible that has absolutely nothing to do
with the subject matter.

>>And yes, this discussion was brought up years and years ago wherein at the
>time I listed all the various communities of believers they killed as
>heretics. It is no different than "There is no god but ALLAH!" For which they
>will cut off your head if you live in a land where they rule. Notice please
>that in that statement they did not say "there is no Allah but ALLAH", which
>should be obvious that their usage of the word ALLAH supersedes god.

Grow up.
Read some history.
ANd stop hating people.

>Which also brings up an inherent difference between RC's and believers. RC's
>call themselves "Christian" second and RC's first.

We do that ONLY because you claim we are NOT Christians.
Of course we are.
And we have differences.
But you are not the judge and jury who can damn me to hell.

>They also very clearly say
>that they alone are the one true Church, doctrinally, as does the Orthodox,
>thus drawing a line in the sand, and many a war has been fought over this.

Not in the last several hundred years.
And no war proclaimed by the Catholic Church.
You forget that evil people live in this world, and have used religion
to back up their evil deeds.

>That doctrine is evil, it is opposed to the teachings of Christ, which they
>likewise have access to. So how can they generate any fellowship with a
>believer in Jesus Christ who holds no allegiance to a religious denomination?
>Like Pats continuous phrase about me serving a "little god"?

You obviously have a different god from me.
After all, you pretend to be some sort of prophet who is able to
conversate with some god.

Let me give you a clue.
Put on your tin foil hat and maybe you will get a clearer picture.

You can spout phrases from Sacred Scripture all day long, but that
does not mean you are following the words of our savior, Jesus Christ.

>> > And actually they still
>> > perpetuate the use of it my saying if a person does not follow it they
>> > are............. Add your own words to fill in their blanks. Just read up a
>> > little hight in this post where I mentioned "Story Pole" and look what Pat
>> > immediately attached to that term.
>>
>> I don't wonder why he said that!
>
>Perhaps you did, but the point that I made is that he used it exactly as it
>was used in the days of Constantine, as a judgment creed of all others who do
>not accept it, not as a personal statement of conviction.

There you go again.
Off on a tangent.
Do you know what a story pole is?
Look it up.
It does not have a pointy end where we can puncture jerks who don't
believe as we do. It tells a story. It shows where we stand.
Grow up.

Miloch

Aug 11, 2021, 5:17:31 PM8/11/21
In article <sf1am2$ird$3...@dont-email.me>, Robert says...

>On Aug 11, 2021, Miloch wrote
>(in article <sf14i...@drn.newsguy.com>):
>Can you not read? That is the brainwashing technique many use to draw
>similarities, But if God were indeed Allah, then why would they behead
>believers and Jews? Obviously they know something that you do not.

Looks like ya got yer religious training a Trump University, Bobbie!

*

Miloch

Aug 11, 2021, 5:24:23 PM8/11/21
In article <n2d8hgdi1h77sie6q...@4ax.com>, P+Barker says...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnaud_Amalric

...Albigensian Crusade

In 1204, he was named a papal legate and inquisitor and was sent by Pope
Innocent III with Peter of Castelnau and Arnoul to attempt the conversion of the
Albigensians. Failing in this, he distinguished himself by the zeal with which
he incited men by his preaching to the crusade against them. He was in charge of
the crusader army that sacked Béziers in 1209. There, according to the
Cistercian writer Caesarius of Heisterbach, Arnaud Amalric responded when asked
by a Crusader how to distinguish the Cathars from the Catholics,

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius (Kill them. For the Lord knows who
are His.)

This is the origin of the modern phrase, "Kill them all and let God sort them
out."

*

P+Barker

Aug 11, 2021, 6:10:09 PM8/11/21
Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>On Aug 11, 2021, Miloch wrote

>> "Allah" and God are synonymous you idiot!!!
>
>Can you not read? That is the brainwashing technique many use to draw
>similarities, But if God were indeed Allah, then why would they behead
>believers and Jews? Obviously they know something that you do not.

There you go again.
Now you are telling us that all muslims are evil.
Grow up.

P+Barker

Aug 11, 2021, 6:16:37 PM8/11/21
On Wed, 11 Aug 2021 10:30:58 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>On Aug 11, 2021, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<p8e7hg9vb52fr3557...@4ax.com>):
>
>> Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>
>> > In article<seueu8$jlv$3...@dont-email.me>, Robert says...

>> AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
>> Now I am finally beginning to understand why robt doesn't believe the
>> creed. "Incarnated" And "Conceived."
>
>You are only beginning to understand, I have said the same thing for over 20
>years now, and the Bible has not deviated since its inception.

LIAR.
You have Not said the same thing for 20 years.
In fact, you cannot explain shit.
And the Bible was put together around 400 AD with all the books
included. You protestants removed several books.

>> He is confused.
>> And He doesn't fully understand everything about God.
>> As if.......
>> Does he really think he can put himself on the same plain as God?
>> Does he really think he can understand all the mysteries of God?
>
>Joh 16:13 (KJV)
>13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all
>truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that
>shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
>And that was a promise of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Do you really think you are on the same plain as God?
Do you think you can understand all the mysteries of God?
If you say yer little god conversates with you and gives you the low
down, then I call you on it. Ask him to explain incarnation,
ascension, assumption and purgatory.
Then get back to us.

Miloch

Aug 11, 2021, 6:59:36 PM8/11/21
In article <aqi8hg9caotv8tp66...@4ax.com>, P+Barker says...
It's called 'editing', Barker...getting rid of the crapola that's irrelevant.
Otherwise, looks like a case for "Ask the Pastor"!

Fill out the questionnaire and send it in! Reverend JimmyJoe Jeeter...a fervent
servant of the Lord...is standing by!

https://www.stthomasapostle.org/Resources/-Ask-the-Pastor-Submission-Form

*

P+Barker

Aug 12, 2021, 7:55:29 AM8/12/21
On 11 Aug 2021 14:24:07 -0700, Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com>
And what did the Cathars do to the pope's legate?
They killed him.

P+Barker

Aug 12, 2021, 7:57:49 AM8/12/21
On Wed, 11 Aug 2021 14:46:06 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>On Aug 11, 2021, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<u3d8hgdtpcfcgnm46...@4ax.com>):
>You used it to judge me and others.

The Nicene Creed informs others what real Christians believe.
You claim you do not believe the Nicene Creed.
Therefore, I judge you are not Christian.
Simple, really.
I have no intention of killing you for your silly beliefs.
Until your beliefs (and weapons) attempt to harm me or mine.

P+Barker

Aug 12, 2021, 8:04:53 AM8/12/21
Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>On Aug 11, 2021, P+Barker wrote

>> The purpose of the creed is to state our beliefs.
>> We don't go around killing jerk-offs who don't wish to believe as we
>> do. Some evil people may have done this hundreds of years ago, but
>> don't blame modern Catholics for this. I have also never owned a
>> slave, or murdered a jew or muslim.

>> I merely ask what part of the Nicene Creed you have problems with.
>> You seem to like to hem and haw, change the subject, or - my favorite
>> - snatch some verse in the Bible that has absolutely nothing to do
>> with the subject matter.

>> > That doctrine is evil, it is opposed to the teachings of Christ, which they
>> > likewise have access to. So how can they generate any fellowship with a
>> > believer in Jesus Christ who holds no allegiance to a religious
>> > denomination?
>> > Like Pats continuous phrase about me serving a "little god"?
>>
>> You obviously have a different god from me.
>> After all, you pretend to be some sort of prophet who is able to
>> conversate with some god.
>> Let me give you a clue.
>> Put on your tin foil hat and maybe you will get a clearer picture.

>> Off on a tangent.
>> Do you know what a story pole is?
>> Look it up.
>> It does not have a pointy end where we can puncture jerks who don't
>> believe as we do. It tells a story. It shows where we stand.
>> Grow up.
>
>Through it all, during the 4th-6th centuries,

I wasn't around.
And you weren't either.

> Christian civil war was
>fought between Arianism and Catholicism, the terrible twins of a malevolent
>religion. Now shadowy and all but forgotten this conflict was nonetheless
>violent and of decisive consequence. The nastier of the two – Catholicism
>– was to triumph. Arianism's undoing was the same as Paganism's before it:
>its religious tolerance.

<Yawn>
This is merely your take on ancient history.

>The simple reality was that the violent, fanatical and intolerant creed of
>Catholicism destroyed all that stood in its way.

Civil authorities used religion to steal land, grab power, and enrich
themselves. You can blame religion all you want, but that simply is
not the truth.

>The bishops at the Council of Nicaea wanted to make a definitive statement to
>make no bones about their denunciation of the Arian belief that Jesus was
>somehow subordinate to God the Father. What resulted was the Nicene Creed,
>the first clear and universal statement of Christian belief ever officially
>issued by the Church. According to the Catholic Encyclopedia, the creed was
>altered a few times to respond to newly arising forms of Arianism, but most
>were variants on the statement from Nicaea, and the version that stuck was
>confirmed at the Council of Constantinople in 381.

And?
You ara still mad 1700 years later.

>Many elements of the creed exist specifically to counter Arianism: "[I
>believe in] in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, and born
>of the Father before all ages. (God of God) light of light, true God of true
>God. Begotten not made, consubstantial to the Father, by whom all things were
>made." The key ideas here are that Jesus was "begotten, not made," that he
>was "true God of true God," and that he was "consubstantial to the Father," a
>term that was at the crux of the arguments at Nicaea: Were the Father and the
>Son the same stuff

Why don't you just say you do not believe in the Trinity?
Instead of rewriting histroy or following non-Chrisitans.?

P+Barker

Aug 12, 2021, 8:06:02 AM8/12/21
On 11 Aug 2021 15:59:23 -0700, Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com>
It is called removing stuff you don't want to accept.

Miloch

Aug 12, 2021, 10:23:15 AM8/12/21
In article <7v2ahgldg7lpq0uhc...@4ax.com>, P+Barker says...
Eh...he prolly had it comin'

*

Miloch

Aug 12, 2021, 2:42:20 PM8/12/21
In article <sf3mm7$39g$2...@dont-email.me>, Robert says...

>On Aug 12, 2021, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<323ahgph7j3glacn5...@4ax.com>):
>Or the Pope or Imam order you to.

Or...unless you're a Christian nutball like David Koresh...

"According to the FBI, Steve Schneider, Koresh's right-hand man, who "probably
realized that he was dealing with a fraud," shot and killed Koresh and then
committed suicide with the same gun. A second account gave a totally different
story: Koresh, then 33, died of a gunshot wound to the head during the course of
the fire. No one knows who killed him or if he killed himself. The medical
examiner reported 20 people, including five children under the age of 14, had
been shot, and a three-year-old had been stabbed in the chest.

Or...unless you're a Christian nutball like Peoples Temple founder Jim Jones who
lead hundreds of his followers in a mass murder-suicide

Or....Over a period of several decades in late seventeenth and early eighteenth
century Russia, tens of thousands of "Old Believers" committed suicide,
generally by self-immolation. Most of the suicides were not individual acts but
transpired in the context of catastrophic collective events at hermitages or
monasteries. In several instances the number of persons who perished at a
burned-out settlement far exceeded the number of deaths at Jonestown.

O...the Heaven’s Gate mass suicide...courtesy of a bug-eyed wackadoodle named
Marshall Applewhite

*

Miloch

Aug 12, 2021, 4:26:19 PM8/12/21
In article <sf3uq1$ri3$1...@dont-email.me>, Robert says...

>On Aug 12, 2021, Miloch wrote
>(in article <sf3q2...@drn.newsguy.com>):
>Just wait until the Rapture of the Church at the end of the time of the
>Gentiles, then look and see what happens when large masses of people see that
>their leaders deceived them in regards to salvation, and going to heaven.
>Will they be in great sorrow, or rage to those that deceived them?

That's the crux of the whole problem, Bobbie...they can have as much "great
sorrow, or rage" all they want, but waiting for the Rapture to find out about
those who deceived them is too late.

*

P+Barker

Aug 12, 2021, 8:09:49 PM8/12/21
On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 10:44:39 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>On Aug 12, 2021, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<323ahgph7j3glacn5...@4ax.com>):
>Or the Pope or Imam order you to.

P+Barker

Aug 12, 2021, 8:11:28 PM8/12/21
Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com> wrote:

>In article <sf3mm7$39g$2...@dont-email.me>, Robert says...

>>> The Nicene Creed informs others what real Christians believe.
>>> You claim you do not believe the Nicene Creed.
>>> Therefore, I judge you are not Christian.
>>> Simple, really.
>>> I have no intention of killing you for your silly beliefs.
>>> Until your beliefs (and weapons) attempt to harm me or mine.
>>
>>Or the Pope or Imam order you to.
>>

>Or...unless you're a Christian nutball like David Koresh...
>
>"According to the FBI, Steve Schneider, Koresh's right-hand man, who "probably
>realized that he was dealing with a fraud," shot and killed Koresh and then
>committed suicide with the same gun.

Koessch and bobbo are very much alike.
They were both able to conversate with God.
And Koresch was also a big interpretter of Revelation.

P+Barker

Aug 12, 2021, 8:12:32 PM8/12/21
Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>Just wait until the Rapture of the Church at the end of the time of the
>Gentiles, then look and see what happens when large masses of people see that
>their leaders deceived them in regards to salvation, and going to heaven.
>Will they be in great sorrow, or rage to those that deceived them?

And how will that make you feel, bobbo?
Will you smile with satisfaction?

P+Barker

Aug 12, 2021, 8:13:28 PM8/12/21
On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 14:55:16 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>On Aug 12, 2021, Miloch wrote
>(in article <sf405...@drn.newsguy.com>):
>That is true.

So now is the time to change your ways.
Drop the calvinist attitude, and follow Jesus Christ.

P+Barker

Aug 12, 2021, 8:17:34 PM8/12/21
On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 10:49:32 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>On Aug 12, 2021, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<573ahglmcrmq1btvq...@4ax.com>):
>Historian were, plus there were minutes of the convention written, some of
>which I posted years ago.

History is written by winners of the confrontation.
Then, there are whiners like Oliver Stone and Dan Brown (and you) who
come later and rewrite history. Like you had a frickin clue.

>> > Christian civil war was
>> > fought between Arianism and Catholicism, the terrible twins of a malevolent
>> > religion. Now shadowy and all but forgotten this conflict was nonetheless
>> > violent and of decisive consequence. The nastier of the two – Catholicism
>> > – was to triumph. Arianism's undoing was the same as Paganism's before it:
>> > its religious tolerance.
>>
>> <Yawn>
>> This is merely your take on ancient history.
>
>I am not RC nor their historian. Here again you deny without cause, since I
>posted some of the papers from your church.

I don't believe you.
You may have done some research and found some BS that makes you feel
better about yourself, but that doesn't make it true.

>> > The simple reality was that the violent, fanatical and intolerant creed of
>> > Catholicism destroyed all that stood in its way.
>>
>> Civil authorities used religion to steal land, grab power, and enrich
>> themselves. You can blame religion all you want, but that simply is
>> not the truth.
>
>Ok. So you persist in living in denial, like you do with the Child molestors.

Tell me about those who molested you.
Then we can delve into your psyche and find out why you are so fucked
up.

>> Why don't you just say you do not believe in the Trinity?
>> Instead of rewriting histroy or following non-Chrisitans.?

I didn't hear your answer.

Matt

Aug 14, 2021, 12:26:23 AM8/14/21
On Tue, 10 Aug 2021 06:49:37 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 09 Aug 2021 20:37:52 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:
>
>>On Aug 9, 2021, P+Barker wrote
>>(in article<h7f3hgp9ccu8dkj7n...@4ax.com>):

>>> Story Pole?
>>> Since when have you picked up this word?
>>> Do you want to see a real story pole?
>>> Read the Nicene Creed. This is a story pole.
>>>
>>> And it something you do not believe or ascribe to.
>>> As all other Christians in the world do.
>>
>>It is the doctrine of men, not of God. It was used to murder thousands.
>
>The Creed murdered no one.

The Catholic Church murdered many using this false creed.

Matt

Aug 14, 2021, 12:30:50 AM8/14/21
On Tue, 10 Aug 2021 18:26:02 -0500, Rod <jr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On 8/10/2021 12:56 PM, Robert wrote:
>> On Aug 10, 2021, P+Barker wrote
>> (in article<49m4hg1jado8gjiq8...@4ax.com>):
>> You can discuss like a man or be contentious like a teen.

>>> The Creed murdered no one.
>>> Evil men who snatched a small section of it (like you do with the
>>> Bible) just misinterpret a mere quote and make up your own shit.
>>
>> The RCC used the creed to kill hundreds or thousands who did not agree with
>> them, so they called them heretics and tried to eradicate them. It is in your
>> RC historic records.
>>

> Robert..you cannot bring them back by rubbing those deaths into the
>faces of people that had nothing to do with them. As time passes it will
>allow old wounds to heal. Todays Catholics are not guilty of yesterdays
>murders. Leave them in peace, Robert.

Yes but you hae to admit the actions of the RCC over the centuries
shows it is not 'the true' or even a true Church of Jesus.

Matt

Aug 14, 2021, 12:38:13 AM8/14/21
On Wed, 11 Aug 2021 16:34:40 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
wrote:
July 22, 1209
Béziers, County of Toulouse (present day France)
The Massacre at Béziers is carried out by crusaders under the order of
Pope Innocent III, with up to 20,000 murdered regardless of their age,
gender, or faith

The Pope (pictured) had recently declared war upon the Cathars,
members of a sect of Christianity the Catholic Church disagreed with,
in part because the Church used sacraments of penance to remove sin
from a person while Catharism baptized people to make them “perfect

https://horrorhistory.net/2018/07/22/the-beziers-massacre-20000-killed-during-religious-purge-ordered-by-pope-who-did-not-spare-those-of-his-own-faith-for-god-knows-his-own/

The inquisition killed thousands even children, maybe they didn't
follow the creed.

Matt

Aug 14, 2021, 12:40:20 AM8/14/21
On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 07:55:26 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Do you and others here not claim Catholic Church is a better
orginization? Fce it the RCC has murdered thousands or ordered it
done.

>They killed him.

Lucifer

Aug 14, 2021, 1:24:44 AM8/14/21
...by becoming Christians.

P+Barker

Aug 14, 2021, 7:51:50 AM8/14/21
Matt <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>...Albigensian Crusade

> Do you and others here not claim Catholic Church is a better
>orginization? Fce it the RCC has murdered thousands or ordered it
>done.

the RCC is neither good nor bad.
It is an organization that has a mission with good intentions.
The RCC does not order any people to be murdered.
After all, we do follow the ten commanments.

Do you gave any further quesions?

Or lies? Or insults?

I am here for you.

P+Barker

Aug 14, 2021, 8:03:02 AM8/14/21
Matt <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>That is a famous RC phrase.
>>
>>Prove it.

>July 22, 1209
>Béziers, County of Toulouse (present day France)
>The Massacre at Béziers is carried out by crusaders under the order of
>Pope Innocent III, with up to 20,000 murdered regardless of their age,
>gender, or faith
>
>The Pope (pictured) had recently declared war upon the Cathars,
>members of a sect of Christianity the Catholic Church disagreed with,
>in part because the Church used sacraments of penance to remove sin
>from a person while Catharism baptized people to make them “perfect
>https://horrorhistory.net/2018/07/22/the-beziers-massacre-20000-killed-during-religious-purge-ordered-by-pope-who-did-not-spare-those-of-his-own-faith-for-god-knows-his-own/

So the Cathars were not really catholic, were they?

Tour ref states: Abbot Arnaud Amalric wrote to the Pope of the
massacre explaining “Our men spared no one, irrespective of rank, sex
or age, and put to the sword almost 20,000 people. After this great
slaughter the whole city was despoiled and burnt.”

Sounds like the abbot informed the pope of the massacre AFTER the
massacre. Doesn't sound like the pope ordered the massacre after all.

But then, you read and interpret hings in any way that will disparage
or insult the Catholic Church and the pope. That is your deal.

The French city of Béziers, a Cathar stronghold, was burned down and
20,000 residents killed after a papal legate, the Abbot of Cîteaux,
declared, "Slaughter them all!"
https://www.britannica.com/event/Massacre-at-Beziers

The Cathars—also known as "Albigensians" after the French town of
Albi, sometimes identified as their headquarters—were "dualists,"
meaning that they believed in two gods: a greater embodiment of
goodness and a less powerful evil deity that created the world.
+ Note: This doesn't sound like Catholic belief.

Cathars denied the divinity of Christ and the authority of the pope;
the Roman Catholic Church declared them heretics in 1176.

Pope Innocent III sent preachers to convert the Cathars, but called a
crusade after his legate, Pierre of Castelnau, was killed in January
1208.

For all of its violence and destruction, the Albigensian Crusade
failed to remove the Cathar heresy from Languedoc. It did, however,
provide a solid framework of new secular lords willing to work with
the church against the heretics. Through the subsequent efforts of the
Inquisition, which was established by the papacy in the 13th century
to try heretics, Catharism was virtually eliminated in Languedoc
within a century.

All in the name of "religion."

P+Barker

Aug 14, 2021, 8:04:15 AM8/14/21
Matt <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes but you hae to admit the actions of the RCC over the centuries
>shows it is not 'the true' or even a true Church of Jesus.

Silly you.
That is like blaming Dallas for the murder of JFK.
Or blaming all muslims for the actions of a few.
Grow up.

P+Barker

Aug 14, 2021, 8:05:16 AM8/14/21
Matt <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The Catholic Church murdered many using this false creed.

What is false about it, matty?
I thought you once claimed to be a christian.
Your turn to tell me the truth here.

Rod

Aug 14, 2021, 9:40:19 AM8/14/21
How is it that you believe the Catholic Church of today
can atone for murders committed by other people in the past?

Those people that did those wrongs are long dead and have
faced their deeds.

Lucifer

Aug 14, 2021, 10:37:33 AM8/14/21
On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 08:40:15 -0500, Rod <jr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On 8/13/2021 11:37 PM, Matt wrote:

By claiming there is a 13th month.

Miloch

Aug 14, 2021, 11:49:34 AM8/14/21
In article <n7lfhgt4bv4361tr5...@4ax.com>, Lucifer says...

>On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 08:40:15 -0500, Rod <jr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>On 8/13/2021 11:37 PM, Matt wrote:
>
>By claiming there is a 13th month.

Eh...he just might be a Heeb...leap year in the Jewish calendar has 13 months
and occurs 7 times in a 19-year cycle. In Hebrew, a leap year is referred to as
Shanah Me'uberet, or pregnant year.

Anyone ever see 'im wearing a yarmulke?

*

Rod

Aug 14, 2021, 12:34:19 PM8/14/21
In the garden when the high priests guards arrived to take
Yeshua(Jesus) Peter drew his sword and cut off the ear of one of the
high priests servants! Does this make Yeshua less of a savior and a
prophet?

--
It is not living thatin itself is important
but to live righteous life.

Miloch

Aug 14, 2021, 2:48:30 PM8/14/21
In article <sf8vdd$ce$5...@dont-email.me>, Robert says...

>On Aug 14, 2021, Miloch wrote
>(in article <sf8om...@drn.newsguy.com>):
>No, Are you doing a Trump thing with a comb-over? :)

Got my haircut yesterday...only thing wrong with it was the color...grey!

*

Rod

Aug 14, 2021, 4:32:52 PM8/14/21
On 8/14/2021 12:39 PM, Robert wrote:
> On Aug 14, 2021, Rod wrote
> (in article <sf8h41$1c9$1...@dont-email.me>):
Snip

When did you change your name to Matt? I already am aware of your
opinion. I am intere3sted in what Matt has to say.

P+Barker

Aug 14, 2021, 4:58:56 PM8/14/21
On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 10:35:45 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>On Aug 14, 2021, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<nkbfhg9bs6pbrjdt3...@4ax.com>):
>Pat, the bottom line when he went into town to kill the heretics is,

The Pope did not.
And that is my point.
Some "abbot" may have done this.
And He did it in the NAME of religion.
The religion itself did not kill anyone.

>that he
>knew there were many RC's there, but much more of the "heretics" so for the
>sake of expediency he said to kill them all as the Lord will sort out who are
>his.

The Pope did not.
And that is my point.
Some "abbot" may have done this.
And He did it in the NAME of religion.
The religion itself did not kill anyone.

>Yes, the RCC many times used others to do their dirty work, but they were the
>ones who rewarded those who did their dirty work for them. So the thugs did
>what they did under the color of authority of the RCC, and here you are
>seeking to defend the RCC in this matter like you do currently for defending
>the RCC who hides and protects the evil within.

Sez you.
How was this abbot rewarded?

Do you really think the RCC OK'd. allowed. rewarded pedophiles?
Give me a break.

Admit what?
Of course I admit that some evil fag priests abused their position
and sexually abused children.
Of course I admit that bishops were dumbfounded as to what
they should do. Since most victims and families wanted to keep
the abuse quiet, the bishops looked for other solutions. They sought
advice from the leading shrinks of the day, and by God, they were
stupid enough to follow that advice. And because of this, the church
has paid out $ 3 Billion to the lawyers of the victims who came
forward 40 years after the fact.

Those bishops sent those offending evil fag priests to treatment
centers were they were "cured." Since the RCC is in the forgiveness
business, not the punishment business, they again made more
mistakes by believing the repentant evil fag priest was sorry for
his sins, and they allowed him to remain in the ministry.
I admit this was a bad decision on the part of the bishops

This is all fact. Of course I admit it.
The evil fag priests were bad. Of course I admit it.
The bishops were stupid and made the wrong choices. I admit that.

The fact is that YOU refuse to admit that perhaps the RCC
made its mistakes, admitted its mistakes, paid for those mistakes,
and has made positive corrective actions to prevent this from
ever happening again. No fag priest is now allowed in the ministry.
As soon as any priest is accused of misconduct, he is immediately
removed from the ministry. The bishops all have marching orders
to cooperate with civil authorities when it comes to this crime.

You don't want to let this go, because you have another agenda
against the RCC. You feel you were wronged by the RCC in some
way - perhaps because they informed you that YOU are totally
responsible for your bad decisions and your actions. You have
some sort of sin that you feel should be accepted by the church.
And you are pissed because the RCC refuses to let you off the hook.
What is your particular sin? Abortion? Divorce? Homosexual acts?
What is it?

Most Catholics were shocked when the crisis first came about.
They were disturbed, wary, and wanted explanations.
There were no good excuses. However, after studying the
problem, most Catholics have just come to realize that the
priests that they held so high on pedestals were merely humans.
And, the bishops were dumbstruck on how to handle the problem.
Most Catholics have now accepted the fact that mistakes were
made, poor decisions, and some hushing up to protect the
victims and accused. The bishops looked for quiet solutions,
and they found out that there aren't any.
Protocols have changed, and those same decisions will
never be made again.
Most Catholics are watching, praying and will remain vigilant.
The outsiders are still trying to raise mobs and start bonfires.

P+Barker

Aug 14, 2021, 5:03:17 PM8/14/21
On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 10:39:20 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>On Aug 14, 2021, Rod wrote
>(in article <sf8h41$1c9$1...@dont-email.me>):
>
>The same way they apologized to the Jew.

They appologized to the Jew?

>Even though now it seems they didn't really mean it.

They didn't mean it?
If so, why would they want to appologize for something they didn't do.

>> Those people that did those wrongs are long dead and have
>> faced their deeds.
>
>But the Church did not recognize their deeds.

Take them to court.
That seems to be the big answer for today.
Claim to be a victim, and demand justice and money.
Who knows. Maybe you can get in a money line.

>Although in the case of the burning at stake of Joan of Arc, it seems that
>they did and so they that murdered her then made her a Saint.

Do you have that on film?
Did Oliver Stone or Dan Brown tell you this?

P+Barker

Aug 14, 2021, 5:04:07 PM8/14/21
On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 10:42:26 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>On Aug 14, 2021, Lucifer wrote
>(in article<n7lfhgt4bv4361tr5...@4ax.com>):
>
>> On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 08:40:15 -0500, Rod<jr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> > On 8/13/2021 11:37 PM, Matt wrote:
>>
>> By claiming there is a 13th month.
>
>What? You didn't know there was?
>
>On the Jewish Calendar there is a 13th month every leap year. ;)

Will there be a test on this on Monday?

P+Barker

Aug 14, 2021, 5:05:13 PM8/14/21
On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 10:47:48 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>On Aug 14, 2021, Rod wrote
>(in article <sf8ra9$4ff$1...@dont-email.me>):
>Has any Pope done what Jesus did? Meaning immediately rectifying the
>situation?

Popes are not superhuman... like Jesus.

Rod

Aug 14, 2021, 5:13:14 PM8/14/21
Do you see what I mean Matt? it isn't just to blame the Catholics of
today for sins committed in the past. Now if they were to allow it
to continue they would share the guilt...but they haven't.

Btw, I've kill filed Robert so that he cannot answer for you any longer.

P+Barker

Aug 15, 2021, 9:29:48 AM8/15/21
Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>> The Pope did not.
>> And that is my point.
>> Some "abbot" may have done this.
>> And He did it in the NAME of religion.
>> The religion itself did not kill anyone.

>I sure wish you could read and see clearly. No one said the pope himself went
>there, Yet you claim I did. There is no point in responding to this post
>other than for that.

Your claim is that 20,000 people were "MURDERED" under the order of
the pope.
The pope did NOT order them to be murdered.
Learn to read.

P+Barker

Aug 15, 2021, 9:35:09 AM8/15/21
Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>> > The same way they apologized to the Jew.
>>
>> They appologized to the Jew?
>https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1998/03/17/vatican-apologizes-
>to-jews/ce5ea6e9-bd97-4022-b639-288342b63455/
>
>VATICAN APOLOGIZES TO JEWS
>The sole reason for my response to you on this post.
>Your ignorance of the event is astounding.

Your ref states:
"We deeply regret the errors and failure of those sons and daughters
of the church," the Vatican paper said. "We cannot know how many
Christians in countries occupied or ruled by the Nazi powers or their
allies were horrified at the disappearance of their Jewish neighbors
and yet were not strong enough to raise their voices in protest."

OK then.
This apology for not being strong enough was enough for you?
Would you like the same apology?

Rod

Aug 15, 2021, 7:20:55 PM8/15/21
On 8/12/2021 7:06 AM, P+Barker wrote:
> On 11 Aug 2021 15:59:23 -0700, Miloch <Miloch...@newsguy.com>
> wrote:

>>> LIAR.
>>> You have Not said the same thing for 20 years.
>>> In fact, you cannot explain shit.
>>> And the Bible was put together around 400 AD with all the books
>>> included. You protestants removed several books.
>>

>> It's called 'editing', Barker...getting rid of the crapola that's irrelevant.
>> Otherwise, looks like a case for "Ask the Pastor"!
>
> It is called removing stuff you don't want to accept.

That is exactly what it amounts to, and many of them had a
hand in it. If it does not fit their view then they throw it
out.

P+Barker

Aug 16, 2021, 7:49:55 AM8/16/21
On Sun, 15 Aug 2021 23:30:27 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>On Aug 15, 2021, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<mh5ihgpu8dp5bat5s...@4ax.com>):
>What difference does the exact term used make.

Words matter.
You claim 20,000 people were murdered under order from the pope.
The pope did not order them to be murdered.

This is just another example of you twisting the truth.
You do it all the time concerning Holy Scripture.

Yes, this matters.

> He did something, or rather

He had breakfast.
Yes, he did something.
You love to attribute evil things to people who had no intention of
performing evil things. This is what happened with President Trump.
Anything that he said or did - he was blamed for doing evil.

Some day - if ever - if and when you become a person who is powerful
enough to make a difference, you might learn that people are "OUT" to
make you look bad.

>the entire RCC did something that even the Lord would not due until the time
>of Judgment. That was to condemn those people to death and for expediencies
>sake, kill them all.

The pope never made that statement.

P+Barker

Aug 16, 2021, 7:56:02 AM8/16/21
On Sun, 15 Aug 2021 23:33:54 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>On Aug 15, 2021, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<jn5ihgpe547n8lrgd...@4ax.com>):
>There was far more to it than that as they were anti-semites.and still are as
>they joined with the god of Islam.

Who cares?
Who claimed that the pope apologized to the Jews.
You want an apology today for what the government did to children.

And now you say the apology was not enough.

Perhaps you have forgotten that John Paul II made it a habit of
apologizing to anyone and everyone who felt they were victimized by
anything catholic.

What do you want? Do you really want every pope to apologize for
things beyond their control?
You act like all the other "victims" in the world who ether cherish
the thoughts of being a victim, or want others to feel sorry for you
for some other stupid reason.
Grow up.

Matt

Aug 16, 2021, 12:24:55 PM8/16/21
On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 08:03:02 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>>Prove it.
>
>>July 22, 1209
>>Béziers, County of Toulouse (present day France)
>>The Massacre at Béziers is carried out by crusaders under the order of
>>Pope Innocent III, with up to 20,000 murdered regardless of their age,
>>gender, or faith
>>
>>The Pope (pictured) had recently declared war upon the Cathars,
>>members of a sect of Christianity the Catholic Church disagreed with,
>>in part because the Church used sacraments of penance to remove sin
>>from a person while Catharism baptized people to make them “perfect
>>https://horrorhistory.net/2018/07/22/the-beziers-massacre-20000-killed-during-religious-purge-ordered-by-pope-who-did-not-spare-those-of-his-own-faith-for-god-knows-his-own/
>
>So the Cathars were not really catholic, were they?

True and to you and the RCC that made it OK to murder them, so much
like Islamic terrorist of today.

>Tour ref states: Abbot Arnaud Amalric wrote to the Pope of the
>massacre explaining “Our men spared no one, irrespective of rank, sex
>or age, and put to the sword almost 20,000 people. After this great
>slaughter the whole city was despoiled and burnt.”
>
>Sounds like the abbot informed the pope of the massacre AFTER the
>massacre. Doesn't sound like the pope ordered the massacre after all.

Yet the quote "Kill them all, for God knows His own" is from
Pope Innocent III as is "Anyone who attempts to construe a personal
view of God which conflicts with church dogma must be burned without
pity.

You would seem to support that.

>But then, you read and interpret hings in any way that will disparage
>or insult the Catholic Church and the pope. That is your deal.

Your current Pope is a pedophile apologist.

>The French city of Béziers, a Cathar stronghold, was burned down and
>20,000 residents killed after a papal legate, the Abbot of Cîteaux,
>declared, "Slaughter them all!"
>https://www.britannica.com/event/Massacre-at-Beziers
>
>The Cathars—also known as "Albigensians" after the French town of
>Albi, sometimes identified as their headquarters—were "dualists,"
>meaning that they believed in two gods: a greater embodiment of
>goodness and a less powerful evil deity that created the world.
>+ Note: This doesn't sound like Catholic belief.
>
>Cathars denied the divinity of Christ and the authority of the pope;
>the Roman Catholic Church declared them heretics in 1176.

Then to Patrick barker that allows for murder.

>Pope Innocent III sent preachers to convert the Cathars, but called a
>crusade after his legate, Pierre of Castelnau, was killed in January
>1208.

Then you are saying the RCC was no better than theh Cathars?

>For all of its violence and destruction, the Albigensian Crusade
>failed to remove the Cathar heresy from Languedoc. It did, however,
>provide a solid framework of new secular lords willing to work with
>the church against the heretics. Through the subsequent efforts of the
>Inquisition, which was established by the papacy in the 13th century
>to try heretics, Catharism was virtually eliminated in Languedoc
>within a century.

Yes the RCC was good at intimidation. You've tried it a few times.

Matt

Aug 16, 2021, 12:26:38 PM8/16/21
On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 16:58:54 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
wrote:
He just ordered it done.

>And that is my point.
>Some "abbot" may have done this.
>And He did it in the NAME of religion.
>The religion itself did not kill anyone.

Muslim terrorist say much the same thing ot Islamm and what their
terrorist do today.
Cite please.

Matt

Aug 16, 2021, 12:28:12 PM8/16/21
It is the same belief system.

> Those people that did those wrongs are long dead and have
> faced their deeds

Yes and yet the RCC still does great evil.

Matt

Aug 16, 2021, 12:29:10 PM8/16/21
Can you provide a cite to your reference?

It is loading more messages.