Re: Bridge - How many paths do you need, how many dead people do you

pyotr filipivich

Sep 2, 2021, 8:44:17 PM9/2/21
Robert <i...@home.gov> on Tue, 24 Aug 2021 18:17:09 -0700 typed in
alt.christnet.christianlife the following:
>On Aug 24, 2021, pyotr filipivich wrote
>(in article<372bigpmk7a1uleef...@4ax.com>):
>
>> Servantt on 23 Aug 2021 18:22:22 GMT typed in
>> alt.christnet.christianlife the following:
>> > One poster pondered some uncited source he found and has a question, le'ts
>> > help him out here:

>> > for

>> > Oh dear, that old problem of reading comprehension, no?
>> >
>> > *He*,ie. Christ in the above; not she Mary "conducts", no?
>> >
>> > She was as as woman "a bridge", John flat out says so. "Word was God ...
>> > Word became flesh and dwelt among us",ie. Mary as Theotokos. What does
>> > that mean? Ponder from above "who contained the uncontainable God within
>> > herself":
>> >
>> > Wiki entry tells us:
>> >
>> > Theotokos is an adjectival compound of two Greek words THeo'*s "God" and
>> > to'ko*s "childbirth, parturition; offspring". A close paraphrase would be
>> > "[she] whose offspring is God" or "[she] who gave birth to one who was
>> > God".^[7] The usual English translation is simply "Mother of God"
>> >
>> > Ah yes, describing that John again "Word became flesh and dwelt among
>> > us" because,ie. Luke 2:7 And she brought forth her firstborn son
>> >
>> > Luke also contains her song wherein she accepts in obedience her role in
>> > the coming of the Messiah; and He as our salvation, ie she as bridge in
>> > God's plan "Word became flesh", no?
>>
>> Looks like One Poster missed the bridge, eh no?
>*************************************************** "She is “the bridge by
>which God descended,” and again, “she who conducts those of earth to
>Heaven,” the Platytera of the Heavens, the space of the uncontainable, who
>contained the uncontainable God within herself for our salvation."
>
>Really? She is the one who conducts people of earth to Heaven" Plus it is the
>Orthodox Church that makes gods our of men through "Theosis".
>
>This is what I originally posted, not the stuff that servant post edited.
>
>She lied about her own church doctrine, are you also following suit? "She who
>conducts those of earth to heaven?"
>
>This doctrine flies in the face of scripture. Calls God a liar.

It contradicts your understanding, and misunderstands what is
being spoken of. Unfortunately for you, you really have no idea what
is meant by "conducts those of earth to heaven." in context. Which is
of no surprise, really. You've maintained that obstinate insistence
that nothing which anyone else believes has any validity, and nothing
which came before you is of any consequences.
--
pyotr
Jesus said 'Recognize what is in your sight,