Why Islamic Terrorists, Bible Thumpers, And Atheists Can't Get

1 view

The Whistleblower

Feb 13, 2010, 4:57:37 PM2/13/10
What is the difference between Sola Scriptura
and document Hypothesis?
Not much...
Document Hypothesis is the Atheistic counter part
of Sola Scriptura as both approaches to History,
specially the history of Christianity, is a flawed one.
Atheists and bible thumpers forget that there was
Christianity before the canon of the
New Testament was approved by MEN as authoritative.
Do we need to remind them that countless of
Jews and Gentiles passed away without knowing
what the NEW TESTAMENT was, solely relying
on Moses + the Prophets =
The events about Jesus Christ.

Thousand of martyrs died knowing nothing but the
as Old Testament - I wonder what me make them
old - and relying on it
for their guidance in the Christian life. And that
is factual. Yet Atheists and their document hypothesis
and Sola Scriptura crowd labor under the assumption
that Christianity sprung from the New Testament, which
is a distortion to reality and History.

Like Atheists, most bible thumpers don't know
what verse Jesus was quoting when he proclaimed
to the religious establishment in Israel that Moses
had been fulfilled.
And when they are told - the bible thumpers
that the quoted verse was
Deuteronomy 18:15 where Jesus is referred
to as the Messiah/Christ, the prophet in the likeness
of Moses, they will react with disdain, objecting
that Jesus is God and not a prophet. WHAT IGNORANCE!
Is it pick and choose?

Christianity, let be said again, preceded the New Testament
and can survive without it, though
Atheists, those bad historians may not like it.
Muslims on the other hand forget that Jesus is the Christ
that is to say the Messiah. Although Jesus is mentioned
in the Islamic SACRED writing as Christ, most Muslims
don't associate HIM with that title. 99% of believers
from that faith would talk about Jesus in short.
And sometimes when they use Messiah or Christ
in association with Jesus, they appear not
to know the definition of that title, at a loss about
the prerogatives and status associated with it.

In such a situation, one is likely to believe
anyone who tells hi, that there can be a mere man
who is higher in status than Christ before the eyes
of God, and that man was born in Mecca with a birth
name Mohammad. The truth is, that explanation contradicts
their Sacred book. It is nothing but mere misrepresentation
that feed on the ignorance of the listeners.

Investigating the past, I believe, is a noble task

To Be Continued

Olrik

Feb 13, 2010, 5:28:18 PM2/13/10
Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Chops

Servings: 6 suicide bombers

Ingredients:

1/2 cup chopped celery
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 tablespoon butter
15 slices day-old bread, torn into small pieces
1/2 tablespoon Greek-style seasoning
1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
6 pork chops
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup butter, melted

Directions:

1. In a small skillet melt 1/2 tablespoon butter or margarine. Add
onion and celery and saute until translucent. Add saute mixture to a
large bowl with bread, Greek seasoning and broth. Mix to coat bread
evenly, not too soggy.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
3. Spread bread mixture/stuffing in the bottom of a lightly greased
9x13 inch baking dish. Top with pork chops; if desired, sprinkle chops
with additional Greek seasoning. In a medium bowl combine the brown
sugar and melted butter or margarine and mix together. Brush mixture
over the tops of the pork chops and drizzle over chops and stuffing,
allowing some to seep into the stuffing.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes or until internal
temperature of pork has reached 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Baking
time will vary slightly depending on thickness of chops. If desired,
baste with additional butter/sugar mixture while baking. Serve by
dishing chops out of the baking dish, including stuffing.

Enjoy!

SkyEyes

Feb 13, 2010, 8:49:52 PM2/13/10

Damn, Olrik, I'm movin' in with *you*. Where do you get all these
kick-ass pork recipes, anyway? Your going to overtake me as
alt.atheism's version of Julia Childs.

;->

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
BAAWA Knight
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net

Olrik

Feb 13, 2010, 9:24:35 PM2/13/10
Le 2010-02-13 20:49, SkyEyes a �crit :

Man, a m�nage � trois!

;-)

Olrik

The Whistleblower

Feb 14, 2010, 4:41:52 PM2/14/10
On Feb 13, 5:28 pm, Olrik <olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Chops

Where are you posting from?
If not from VANCOUVER then tu es à plaindre

Olrik

Feb 14, 2010, 6:54:43 PM2/14/10
Le 2010-02-14 16:41, The Whistleblower a �crit :

> On Feb 13, 5:28 pm, Olrik<olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Chops
>

> Where are you posting from?
> If not from VANCOUVER then tu es � plaindre

Ah, pourquoi? A usual, you make no sense at all.

Olrik

<snip good recipe>

The Whistleblower

Feb 15, 2010, 11:28:17 AM2/15/10
On Feb 14, 6:54 pm, Olrik <olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Le 2010-02-14 16:41, The Whistleblower a écrit :
>
> > On Feb 13, 5:28 pm, Olrik<olrik...@yahoo.com>  wrote:
> >> Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Chops
>
> > Where are you posting from?
> > If not from VANCOUVER then tu es à plaindre

> Ah, pourquoi? A usual, you make no sense at all.

Did you mean to say "AS" usual?
That sentence makes NO sense at all.
Ceck your spelling loser.
Did you forget your own grammar rules?
And that comma after usual, does it need to be there?

> Olrik
>
> <snip good recipe>

Olrik

Feb 15, 2010, 11:43:25 AM2/15/10
Le 2010-02-15 11:28, The Whistleblower a �crit :

> On Feb 14, 6:54 pm, Olrik<olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> Where are you posting from?
>>> If not from VANCOUVER then tu es � plaindre

>> Ah, pourquoi? A usual, you make no sense at all.
>

> Did you mean to say "AS" usual?
> That sentence makes NO sense at all.
> Ceck your spelling loser.

BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

The Whistleblower

Feb 15, 2010, 5:22:41 PM2/15/10
On Feb 15, 11:43 am, Olrik <olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Le 2010-02-15 11:28, The Whistleblower a écrit :

> >> Ah, pourquoi? A usual, you make no sense at all.
>
> > Did you mean to say "AS" usual?
> > That sentence makes NO sense at all.
> > Ceck your spelling loser.
>
> BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA­HAH!

Mais Diantre! What is funny jerk?

> > Did you forget your own grammar rules?

> > And that comma after usual, does it need to be there?- Hide quoted text -

Olrik

Feb 15, 2010, 5:33:15 PM2/15/10
Le 2010-02-15 17:22, The Whistleblower a �crit :

> On Feb 15, 11:43 am, Olrik<olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> Did you mean to say "AS" usual?
>>> That sentence makes NO sense at all.
>>> Ceck your spelling loser.
>>
>> BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA�HAH!
>

> Mais Diantre! What is funny jerk?

You wrote :

"Ceck your spelling loser."

Olrik

Mitchell Holman

Feb 15, 2010, 6:27:07 PM2/15/10
The Whistleblower <Codeb...@bigsecret.com> wrote in news:8acbd91a-e6b1-
49bb-a634-7...@b7g2000yqd.googlegroups.com:

> On Feb 14, 6:54�pm, Olrik <olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> > Where are you posting from?

>> > If not from VANCOUVER then tu es � plaindre

>> Ah, pourquoi? A usual, you make no sense at all.
>

> Did you mean to say "AS" usual?
> That sentence makes NO sense at all.
> Ceck your spelling loser.

"Ceck your spelling"?

LOL!!!!

Talk about a loser................

The Whistleblower

Feb 15, 2010, 6:28:38 PM2/15/10
On Feb 15, 5:33 pm, Olrik <olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Le 2010-02-15 17:22, The Whistleblower a écrit :

> >> BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA­­HAH!
>
> > Mais Diantre! What is funny jerk?
>
> You wrote :
>
> "Ceck your spelling loser."

This is called typo and everybody makes them.
Atheists are the one who thought they were immune.
I am the one who should be laughing. Y'a not that smart
as broacasted

> Olrik- Hide quoted text -

Olrik

Feb 15, 2010, 6:35:10 PM2/15/10
Le 2010-02-15 18:28, The Whistleblower a �crit :

> On Feb 15, 5:33 pm, Olrik<olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> Mais Diantre! What is funny jerk?
>>
>> You wrote :
>>
>> "Ceck your spelling loser."
>

> This is called typo and everybody makes them.

Exactly. So stop pointing them.

> Atheists are the one who thought they were immune.

No, just some individuals.

The Whistleblower

Feb 17, 2010, 1:01:49 PM2/17/10
On Feb 15, 6:35 pm, Olrik <olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Le 2010-02-15 18:28, The Whistleblower a écrit :

> >> You wrote :
>
> >> "Ceck your spelling loser."
>
> > This is called typo and everybody makes them.
>
> Exactly. So stop pointing them.
>
> > Atheists are the one who thought they were immune.
>
> No, just some individuals.

Some individuals, who are they?
Atheists right?
They are uplifting atheistic bragging values right?

> > I am the one who should be laughing. Y'a not that smart

> > as broacasted- Hide quoted text -

James

Feb 17, 2010, 1:08:23 PM2/17/10
to The Whistleblower
>The Whistleblower <Codeb...@bigsecret.com>
>Re: Why Islamic Terrorists, Bible Thumpers, And Atheists Can't Get

Hello,

Concerning saying that Christianity sprung from the completed NT, yes
of course that was not the case. It existed long before the Catholic
Church tried to establish Biblical canon in the 4th century and later.
Christianity existed AS the NT Bible books were being written. The
writings only confirm what was already in practice at the time.

The physician Luke tells us the first use of the word "Christian" at
Ac 11:26,

"...and in Antioch the disciples were for the first time called
Christians." (RSV)

That was long before any church NT canon was established.

Sincerely, James

***********************************
Have Jehovah's Witnesses' questions?
http://www.watchtower.org
***********************************

**please note I cannot follow all ng threads

AGG

Feb 17, 2010, 4:00:58 PM2/17/10
James wrote:

> Concerning saying that Christianity sprung from the completed NT, yes
> of course that was not the case. It existed long before the Catholic
> Church

***Clarification: the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church which
included ALL patriarchates east and west, including those now nestled
under the term "Eastern Orthodox."