Let the Fire Fall!

1 view

Robert

Apr 2, 2023, 3:15:43 AM4/2/23
https://youtu.be/XvmlsGZYyGk

A song, a prayer to the Heavenly Father words against the backdrop of a place
my wife and I spent part of our honeymoon at, years ago.

This song is soon to be fulfilled by Almighty God, and greater than the
former as well, as prophesied in Joel and promised by Jesus.

I have been waiting for this fulfillment for years. Song is sung by the
congregation of a large church in Ireland.

I had nothing to do with the making of this video, yet it comes from the
depths of my heart, to you.