Faith

1 view

Dr.Who

Mar 25, 2023, 5:54:54 PM3/25/23

The faith you are taught, meaning your particular religion and what it teaches, WILL
NOT get you into heaven, will not save you from the second death. This is
indisputable.

Only through Faith in Jesus Christ will you be saved. Faith IN him, not faith that he
exists.

“Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of
Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the
faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no
flesh be justified.” (Gal 2:16, KJV)

“Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and
tremble.” (Jas 2:19, KJV)

There is a HUGE difference between believing that he exists and actually having Faith
IN Him. The difference of life and death.