Google Grupper har inte längre stöd för nya Usenet-inlägg eller -prenumerationer. Historiskt innehåll förblir synligt.

"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

1 visning

Mattb

oläst,
28 sep. 2022 12:31:402022-09-28
till
Mark 2

15 While Jesus was having dinner at Levi’s house, many tax collectors
and sinners were eating with him and his disciples, for there were
many who followed him. 16 When the teachers of the law who were
Pharisees saw him eating with the sinners and tax collectors, they
asked his disciples: “Why does he eat with tax collectors and
sinners?”

17 On hearing this, Jesus said to them, “It is not the healthy who
need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous,
but sinners.”

Interesting concept and one forgotten by many denominations. IMO
0 nya meddelanden