Re: If a Born Again Believer is reborn with the Righteousness of God Himelf?

1 view

P+Barker

Sep 18, 2021, 8:57:49 AM9/18/21
On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 00:41:15 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>Then how is he going to mistreat those he justified?

Who did you justify?

Rod

Sep 19, 2021, 9:17:14 AM9/19/21
On 9/18/2021 2:41 AM, Robert wrote:

> Then how is he going to mistreat those he justified?

You chose this according to the beliefs in your bible. Stop
whining.

Rod

Sep 19, 2021, 4:58:20 PM9/19/21
On 9/19/2021 2:13 PM, Robert wrote:
> On Sep 19, 2021, Rod wrote
> (in article <si7d8p$c9r$2...@dont-email.me>):
> That is your attempt to rationalize away what you are unwilling to accept.

I can respect your honesty at admitting that your god is
a slave owner, but that will not make him or you vanish.

I can only guess at what kind of dark magic can be used to turn
the two of you into steaming piles of shit...

Rod

Sep 19, 2021, 10:58:26 PM9/19/21
On 9/19/2021 8:30 PM, Robert wrote:
> On Sep 19, 2021, Rod wrote
> (in article <si889a$ds2$1...@dont-email.me>):
>
>> On 9/19/2021 2:13 PM, Robert wrote:
>>> On Sep 19, 2021, Rod wrote
>>> (in article <si7d8p$c9r$2...@dont-email.me>):

>>> That is your attempt to rationalize away what you are unwilling to accept.
>>
>> I can respect your honesty at admitting that your god is
>> a slave owner, but that will not make him or you vanish.
>
> Even if what you said were true, the difference is that the God I serve has
> no unwilling servants.

uh yeah...because he kills them.

> On top of all that we have a rest.
>
> “For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own
> works, as God did from his. Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest,
> lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.” (Heb 4:10-11, KJV)

Rod

Sep 20, 2021, 9:12:05 AM9/20/21
On 9/19/2021 10:57 PM, Robert wrote:
> On Sep 19, 2021, Rod wrote
> (in article <si8tch$p5k$2...@dont-email.me>):
>
>> On 9/19/2021 8:30 PM, Robert wrote:
>>> On Sep 19, 2021, Rod wrote
>>> (in article <si889a$ds2$1...@dont-email.me>):

>>> Even if what you said were true, the difference is that the God I serve has
>>> no unwilling servants.
>>
>> uh yeah...because he kills them.
>
> They were never his servants. They chose their end.

Liar. Their end was chosen for them. All that they sought was freedom
from tyranny and they were killed for that. You God is a monster, and
so are you.

It will be made very
> clear to them in the end, the whole process, and they will acknowledge it.

Rod

Sep 20, 2021, 6:36:17 PM9/20/21
On 9/20/2021 1:12 PM, Robert wrote:
> On Sep 20, 2021, Rod wrote
> (in article <sia1b4$bif$1...@dont-email.me>):
> Even the prodigal son learned after losing all he had from his father, and
> ended up having to work with pigs and eat with them, eventually realized that
> even the servants of his father had it far better than did he who gave up all
> he had to chose his own way.

The prodigal son learned a hard lesson. He wasted his wealth,
just as you have wasted your time using such a poor example.

Not everyone shunning God is a prodigal son. Some actually do not
want what you seek.

> “He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is
> condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only
> begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into
> the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were
> evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the
> light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to
> the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in
> God.” (Joh 3:18-21, KJV)

Okay little jebus, why don't you tell me how it is evil that I chose
Buddhism over a slave owner. Explain this in easy to understand terms
for newcomers and the net denizens already here.

> “Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil;

So your monster of a God is going to be abusive to me for
telling the truth about his religion.

Says who exactly, you? That is funny. The bible was written by men
in an altered state of mind. God did not put his hand to any of it,
man did.

It's time to provide some evidence, or will you one again slip
away silently as the "cowardly christian". Or will you like you
have done so many times before just say "I don't have to"?

> that put darkness for
> light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for
> bitter! Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their
> own sight! Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength
> to mingle strong drink: Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away
> the righteousness of the righteous from him! Therefore as the fire devoureth
> the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as
> rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast
> away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of
> Israel.” (Isa 5:20-24, KJV)

Nic

Sep 20, 2021, 7:22:11 PM9/20/21
On 9/20/21 7:12 PM, Robert wrote:
> On Sep 20, 2021, Rod wrote
> (in article <sib2cv$d6$1...@dont-email.me>):
> I understand that, and typically those people do not waste their time posting
> here once they make that decision. Yet those that have the fear of God in
> them might keep their toes in the water, just in case.
>>
>>> “He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is
>>> condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only
>>> begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into
>>> the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds
>>> were
>>> evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the
>>> light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to
>>> the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in
>>> God.” (Joh 3:18-21, KJV)
>> Okay little jebus, why don't you tell me how it is evil that I chose
>> Buddhism over a slave owner. Explain this in easy to understand terms
>> for newcomers and the net denizens already here.
>>
>>> “Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil;
>> So your monster of a God is going to be abusive to me for
>> telling the truth about his religion.
>>
>> Says who exactly, you? That is funny. The bible was written by men
>> in an altered state of mind. God did not put his hand to any of it,
>> man did.
>>
>> It's time to provide some evidence, or will you one again slip
>> away silently as the "cowardly christian". Or will you like you
>> have done so many times before just say "I don't have to"?
> You, like some other braggadocios types who claim the kicked mu butt, or some
> such nonsense can try and excuse yourself by claiming some such nonsense, but
> the fact is. I still believe in the Lord and am not thwarted in the least by
> the vain imaginations of others.
>
> My little bit of caring does not compare to what Jesus did for you by his
> death.
>
> All your side trips will never compare to the real thing and you know it
> whether you admit it of not, and that is why you are still seeking, Seeker.
> Yeah, you took pride in that Nym, but you are still stuck there.
>>
>>> that put darkness for
>>> light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for
>>> bitter! Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their
>>> own sight! Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength
>>> to mingle strong drink: Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away
>>> the righteousness of the righteous from him! Therefore as the fire devoureth
>>> the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as
>>> rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast
>>> away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of
>>> Israel.” (Isa 5:20-24, KJV)

Thy Be Blessed Brother Robert.

Rod

Sep 21, 2021, 11:39:02 AM9/21/21
On 9/20/2021 6:12 PM, Robert wrote:
> On Sep 20, 2021, Rod wrote
> (in article <sib2cv$d6$1...@dont-email.me>):
> I understand that, and typically those people do not waste their time posting
> here once they make that decision. Yet those that have the fear of God in
> them might keep their toes in the water, just in case.
>>

>>> “He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is
>>> condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only
>>> begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into
>>> the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds
>>> were
>>> evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the
>>> light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to
>>> the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in
>>> God.” (Joh 3:18-21, KJV)
>>
>> Okay little jebus, why don't you tell me how it is evil that I chose
>> Buddhism over a slave owner. Explain this in easy to understand terms
>> for newcomers and the net denizens already here.
>>

>>> “Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil;
>>
>> So your monster of a God is going to be abusive to me for
>> telling the truth about his religion.
>>
>> Says who exactly, you? That is funny. The bible was written by men
>> in an altered state of mind. God did not put his hand to any of it,
>> man did.
>>
>> It's time to provide some evidence, or will you one again slip
>> away silently as the "cowardly christian". Or will you like you
>> have done so many times before just say "I don't have to"?
>
> You, like some other braggadocios types who claim the kicked mu butt, or some
> such nonsense can try and excuse yourself by claiming some such nonsense, but
> the fact is. I still believe in the Lord and am not thwarted in the least by
> the vain imaginations of others.

Then cease telling me how wonderful your god is

> My little bit of caring does not compare to what Jesus did for you by his
> death.
>
> All your side trips will never compare to the real thing and you know it
> whether you admit it of not, and that is why you are still seeking, Seeker.
> Yeah, you took pride in that Nym, but you are still stuck there.

Rod

Sep 21, 2021, 5:39:49 PM9/21/21
On 9/21/2021 2:14 PM, Robert wrote:
> On Sep 21, 2021, Rod wrote
> (in article <sicual$ek8$1...@dont-email.me>):
> You said you had me blocked. So what's up with that?

Blocked in the Catholic group.

> There is no downside with Him.

That you know of...Someone with secrets has a reason
for having them, genocide chief among them.

I wish you the best life that a slave could have.