Re: Who is and was Jesus? Was he God? How is it that man is made a Child of God"

1 view

zeb...@windstream.net

Sep 3, 2021, 3:05:26 PM9/3/21
On Fri, 03 Sep 2021 05:24:54 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>Who was Jesus?
>
>Joh 1:10-13 (KJV)
>
>10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him
>not.
>
>11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
>
>12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of
>God, even to them that believe on his name:
>
>13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the
>will of man, but of God.
>
>Who made the world? V 10, Jesus.
>
>How does a man become a son of God? V12?
>
>By V13 By being "born of God", It has Not one thing to do with your natural
>Birth, not one thing to do with the will of your flesh, and not one thing to
>do with your personal will (your soul) It can only be done by God for those
>that are willing.
>
>Not any religion can perform this function, the most obvious example of those
>that try and do things this way is the Mormon's, who pray for the souls of
>the dead with their rituals. Water is NOT a source of salvation. Baptisms by
>men cannot enable salvation, Only God can.
>
>How do we know this?
>
>“Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of
>water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which
>is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is
>spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.” (Joh
>3:5-7, KJV)
>
>IOW's That which is born of the Spirit, is spirit. And in order for this to
>take place the flesh mush be willing. Flesh is flesh, Spirit is Spirit.
>
>Jesus the second Adam, was man born spirit.
>
>Mat 1:20 (KJV)
>
>20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord
>appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to
>take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the
>Holy Ghost.
>
>The spirit of God enabled the birth of Jesus, sans man. It was prophesied of
>old.
>
>Mat 1:22-23 (KJV)
>
>22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the
>Lord by the prophet, saying,
>
>23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and
>they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
>
>Thereby we know that Jesus is God. No big secret.

Actually, Jesus is NOT God. Was Isaiah God also? His name means
"Salvation of Jehovah".

"God with us." God was with Jesus, right? Then anyone around Jesus
would be close to God.

When Jesus went back to Heaven to be with God, notice what the apostle
Paul wrote under inspiration:

-- King James
1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every
man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of
Christ is God.

Yes, Jesus in Heaven, is inferior to God. THUS JESUS CAN'T BE GOD!!

James
The Bible is truths
www.jw.org

>It was well prophesied. He
>was to be called Joshua, Yeshua, for he shall save people from their sins.
>Matt 1:21
>
>Rom 8:10-11 (KJV)
>
>10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit
>is life because of righteousness.
>
>11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you,
>he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies
>by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
>
>Only if Christ be in us, via the Spirit of God can the flesh be counted as
>dead, for it is of sin. And ONLY if you have been made spiritual can you be
>raised from the dead, when the time comes, to dwell with God evermore.
>
>“But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit
>of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none
>of his.” (Rom 8:9, KJV)
>
>If this be true then..
>
>“The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the
>children of God:” (Rom 8:16, KJV)
>
>Please read all of chapter 8 for a fuller view.
>
>Does the spirit sin?
>
>“The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity
>of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the
>righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the
>wicked shall be upon him.” (Eze 18:20, KJV)
>
>The soul is NOT the spirit of man. The soul is the mind of man, his will, in
>it is the knowledge of the things of this world.
>
>I am sure this is more than most can bear early in the day, but it bares
>worth repeating, as there is only one way that a man can be assured that he
>is saved.

Michael Christ

Sep 3, 2021, 6:40:02 PM9/3/21
And that is why you remain in your sin.

Michael Christ
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God".

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination".

"Compromise will condemn you".

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus".

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all".

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life".

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything".

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying 'prove it' [as a foundation] is merely a straw man, to a straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."