Can you See?

1 view

Dr. Who

Mar 10, 2023, 11:55:44 AM3/10/23

Can you Hear?

The Spirit of God is calling the prodigal home.

Shed the Rags

There is only one Body of Christ, Be a part of it.

P+Barker

Mar 10, 2023, 3:48:47 PM3/10/23
On Fri, 10 Mar 2023 08:55:42 -0800, Dr. Who <dr....@biosphere.orb>
wrote:

>Can you Hear?
>
>The Spirit of God is calling the prodigal home.
>
>Shed the Rags

I can always use rags. Good for clean-up.

Rod Eastman

Mar 10, 2023, 4:38:04 PM3/10/23
Tie some of them around your neck and hang yourself..

P+Barker

Mar 10, 2023, 5:28:27 PM3/10/23
On Fri, 10 Mar 2023 15:38:01 -0600, Rod Eastman <nhra...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Gosh! Is it something I said?
Hey: Fake Rod, what did yer mother ever do to you?

Rod Eastman

Mar 10, 2023, 9:18:01 PM3/10/23
You might want to leave him alone for a while..I've done my best to
wind him up tighter than a 2 dollar watch.

Dr. Who

Mar 10, 2023, 9:27:44 PM3/10/23
On Mar 10, 2023, Rod Eastman wrote
(in article <tugocn$gtrg$4...@gwaiyur.mb-net.net>):
Thank you, I have been considering that for a while, for a variety or
reasons. This confirms a 30 day KF on him.

P+Barker

Mar 11, 2023, 7:49:02 AM3/11/23
On Fri, 10 Mar 2023 18:27:37 -0800, Dr. Who <dr....@biosphere.orb>
wrote: