(FCN) Love is always professing to be "wonderfully hungry" ...

1 view

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 7, 2021, 9:29:22 AM9/7/21
(FCN) ... in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) thereby saving many
lives again on this day that is 09/07/21 ...

"MY command is this: Love each other as I have loved you (by saving
you)." (John 15:12 w/ parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/john/15-12.htm

"The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and the one who is wise
saves lives." (Proverbs 11:30)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/proverbs/11-30.htm

Behold in wide-eyed wonder & amazement...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/6ZoE95d-VKc/14vVZoyOBgAJ

A shorter link:
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19

Video example of actual use to r/o COVID-19:
https://youtu.be/PE5LsNWxtH8

Link to top of thread with multiple USENET examples:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/7ixdk7t6Bk8/1UZehnnrAgAJ

A social media example in the setting of pseudonym use:

<begin social media example>

"jason fuchs" wrote:

> @HeartDoc Andrew ughh, wonderfully hungry.

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @jason fuchs , it is wonderful knowing through our writing/saying that we're
> #WonderfullyHungry when either greeting or being greeted that we're both
> #StatCOVID19Test *negative* which does allow us to be 100% certain that
> we're both not infected by the COVID-19 coronavirus at the moment so that
> we can rapidly find out at any given moment, including even while On-Line,
> who among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e. pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic)
> in order to #ConvinceItForward for them to call their doctor and to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines in hopes of stopping this pandemic instead of having more
> #MourningInAmerica. Thus, we're hoping for the best while preparing for the
> worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage mutations and others like the Gamma,
> Beta, Epsilon, Iota, & Delta lineage mutations combining to form hybrids that
> render current COVID vaccines no longer effective.

(Read further at the source link below past the above **negative**
rule out for examples of others ruling in as positives for the
possibility of COVID-19 infection)

Source:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

<end social media example>

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD