(Daniel) Praying w/ tesla sTinker (aka Daniel) for much more (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit on 10/13/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 13, 2021, 2:45:28 PM10/13/21
tesla sTinker wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> tesla sTinker wrote:

>>> WEll Andrew, since it says this in Luke and by God Himself,
>>>
>>> VERSE 17
>>> http://www.truecarpentry.org/tccwww/cathwww/dogma/catholicbooks/HolyBible/NewTestament/Luke.htm#chpt16mk11
>>>
>>> "Not one tittle of the law shall fall."
>>>
>>> Of course this is all of the law,
>>>
>>> No one cannot be hungry,!!! except those that are eternally condemned.
>>
>> Taking your reply to mean "yes, you have a healthy appetite," I share
>> with you, tesla, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
>> through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed
>> right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21
>> **and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful& appetite=hunger)
>> and advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
>> since we've established here that you are:
>>
>> So now how are you ?
>
> Same as it says, wonderfully hungry. And this should sum it up for
> you....
>
> "20 And he, lifting up his eyes on his disciples, said: Blessed are ye
> poor, for yours is the kingdom of God.
>
> 21 Blessed are ye that hunger now: for you shall be filled. Blessed are
> ye that weep now: for you shall laugh.
>
> 22 Blessed shall you be when men shall hate you, and when they shall
> separate you, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil,
> for the Son of man's sake."
>
> and, my name is Daniel. Tesla is just a handle name that was a
> persecuted true Catholic, of long ago yes, of course, back in the end of
> the 1800s.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/dTglnFl0sso/3XDjyW42AwAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I note that you,
Daniel, are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14)
that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father, Who is in Heaven, gives us
"much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd
have much more of His Help to always http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward
thereby always loving others as He loves (John 15:13) and commands
(John 15:12) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested additional viewing about being rapture (Lk 17:37) ready for
all witnessing this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzMtUvA1yYs

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense

tesla sTinker

Oct 13, 2021, 3:24:54 PM10/13/21
Robert is a very bad man. You may want to convince him,
that we do not worship when we talk to the saints or to Mary,
But to get them to intercede for us as in, what God would want.

Here is an example, of and about of Moses, because Pharao
was an evil man, and he prayed to Moses to get God to stop the frogs.
Moses told him, He would do so. and then the miracle happened.
they stopped.
And then Pharao knew, it was the greatest God there is and ever was, and
started to have real faith, after it happened. Funny how history when
it happens, changes someone ha.

Maybe Robert can change, but so far, he is excommunicated by telling his
own false fibs from his own selfish heart on here in his own posts.
Thinking he is correct always to everyone. I have just about never seen
Robert correct in anything he says.

Exodus 8
But Pharao called Moses and Aaron, and said to them: Pray ye to the Lord
to take away the frogs from me and from my people; and I will let the
people go to sacrifice to the Lord. 9 And Moses said to Pharao: Set me a
time when I shall pray for thee, and for thy servants, and for thy
people, that the frogs may be driven away from thee and from thy house,
and from thy servants, and from thy people: and may remain only in the
river. 10 And he answered: To morrow. But he said: I will do according
to thy word; that thou mayst know that there is none like to the Lord
our God. 11 And the frogs shall depart from thee, and from thy house,
and from thy servants, and from thy people; and shall remain only in the
river.

Yes, there are witches that pray to fallen angels, so what, but that is
not the Mother of God. Nor is it Moses. And since Jesus said
specifically to believe in everything Moses did, If i were u Robert, I
would eat my hat.

Robert has way to much pride and is of the devil. he does not know
humility, or what it is like to be poor. I would rather be correct and
live in poverty all my life, than to reject to my good God's teachings
and good instruction.

By the way, you need to get the truth out in China.
That is black shit in their blood, not a virus, and if
they take a shot for a virus, it will likely kill them,
because they are already induced with toxins making
them sick. Yes, the symptoms are the same, which is why nurses
do not understand and give out the vaccine.

Then they die. Because of 2 things, not one. Pet coke toxin. It is in
the air and water.
The cheap fix for high fuel prices. Well, its not fixing anything is
it? Neither is goof ball Robert.

he just like all the others, will face that Cross in the sky,
in the milky way. For He will come, and when He does, nothing
will be left standing on the surface of this planet. That is why
they are digging under the earth making bunkers now, thinking it will
save them. A and all hypocrites goes to hell.

On 10/13/2021 11:47 AM, HeartDoc Andrew scribbled:
> 2024& upwards non-partisan candidate for U.S. President:

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 13, 2021, 3:44:28 PM10/13/21
tesla sTinker (aka Daniel) wrote in part:

> Robert is a very bad man...

It is written that our LORD says there's "only One Who is good"
(Matthew 19:17)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/matthew/19-17.htm

And if we don't always use Apostle Paul's secret (Philippians 4:12) to
put on the "full armor of GOD" (Ephesians 6:11), then we'd be in
danger of becoming eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned by GOD just as
Robert, Rod, MX, Ted, P+Barker et al are eternally condemned by the
LORD for all to witness here on USENET as they become ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://biblehub.com/ephesians/6-11.htm

Indeed, I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12
) and hope you, Daniel, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 13, 2021, 7:36:56 PM10/13/21

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 13, 2021, 8:10:52 PM10/13/21

Branimir Maksimovic

Oct 13, 2021, 8:25:06 PM10/13/21
On 2021-10-14, HeartDoc Andrew <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
> (Daniel) 10/13/21 Again praying here ...
>
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/KE8ZWtUl6IQ/m/M7bF4Ed7BAAJ
Thanks Doctor, praying to you to pray form wish you every good, and God
to help YOU!
(BTW is there fallen angel with GOOD HEART ?:)

--

7-77-777
Evil Sinner!

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 13, 2021, 8:32:04 PM10/13/21

Laus DEO ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 13, 2021, 9:34:00 PM10/13/21
(Daniel) 10/13/21 Robert tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ZuzeTE71dHs/m/u47B_omoCAAJ
(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)
> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an
ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our
sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his
word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

tesla sTinker

Oct 13, 2021, 10:40:46 PM10/13/21

On 10/13/2021 5:25 PM, Branimir Maksimovic scribbled:
> On 2021-10-14, HeartDoc Andrew<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
>> (Daniel) 10/13/21 Again praying here ...
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/KE8ZWtUl6IQ/m/M7bF4Ed7BAAJ
> Thanks Doctor, praying to you to pray form wish you every good, and God
> to help YOU!
> (BTW is there fallen angel with GOOD HEART ?:)

correct. Good post.

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 13, 2021, 10:48:15 PM10/13/21
(Daniel) 10/13/21 Again praying a 2nd time here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/4XFaWTAF31Y/m/AArlL8RfEQAJ

tesla sTinker

Oct 13, 2021, 11:05:04 PM10/13/21

On 10/13/2021 7:49 PM, HeartDoc Andrew scribbled:
> (Daniel) 10/13/21 Again praying a 2nd time here ...
>
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/4XFaWTAF31Y/m/AArlL8RfEQAJ

You relax, God is coming. He is not playing games.
The essence of man plays games thinking he is correct to be pagan
infidels. they already came up with a new word for infidel, the devils,
called it atheist. So what.

tesla sTinker

Oct 13, 2021, 11:18:12 PM10/13/21

On 10/13/2021 7:49 PM, HeartDoc Andrew scribbled:
> (Daniel) 10/13/21 Again praying a 2nd time here ...
>
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/4XFaWTAF31Y/m/AArlL8RfEQAJ
make certain, you pray for the right ones.
God told us, not to pray for them also. So its not,
as easy as you think Doc. You obey Him, and you go to Heaven.
You do not, and you go to hell. There is not a medium Doc. That is
what the government looks for, devil, cause they are rip off pagans.
The USA of the honest working man, has lost more money to the theives of
US government, than you ever would be able to repay that is certain,
Trillions Quin Trillions of dollars. And God said, 4 times you must
give it back until you are forgiven of. FACT,,,, So what are you going
to do federal government? FBI? About going to Heaven???? And if you
continue to work for a liar, you will suffer the consequence of knowing
the mortal sins.

tesla sTinker

Oct 13, 2021, 11:20:47 PM10/13/21
epa is just as guilty as the FBI. How many people is that?

On 10/13/2021 7:49 PM, HeartDoc Andrew scribbled:

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 13, 2021, 11:24:49 PM10/13/21
(Daniel) 10/13/21 Again praying a 3rd time here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/4XFaWTAF31Y/m/AArlL8RfEQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 24, 2021, 1:46:13 PM10/24/21

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 17, 2022, 5:13:03 PM9/17/22
(Daniel) 09/17/22 Again praying w/ Daniel here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/4XFaWTAF31Y/m/AArlL8RfEQAJ