Re: What does Jesus say about works based religion?

Rod

Sep 11, 2021, 6:39:36 PM9/11/21
On 9/11/2021 4:47 PM, Robert wrote:

> Luk 17:7-10 (NLT)
>
> 7“ When a servant comes in from plowing or taking care of sheep, does his
> master say, ‘Come in and eat with me’?
>
> 8 No, he says, ‘Prepare my meal, put on your apron, and serve me while I
> eat. Then you can eat later.’
>
> 9 And does the master thank the servant for doing what he was told to do? Of
> course not.
>
> 10 In the same way, when you obey me you should say, ‘We are unworthy
> servants who have simply done our duty.’”
>
> So when have you done something of Merit?

This is the best description I have witnessed to date
of the slave attitude of the Hebrews and early Christians,
taught from birth to fear Kings and landowners ans work for
nothing.

This is a work of evil, not of a god of any kind. Only a complete
idiot would help this come to fruition.

Rod

Sep 12, 2021, 9:53:12 AM9/12/21
On 9/12/2021 1:57 AM, Robert wrote:
> On Sep 11, 2021, Rod wrote
> (in article <shjb76$hav$1...@dont-email.me>):
>
>> On 9/11/2021 4:47 PM, Robert wrote:
>>>
>>> Luk 17:7-10 (NLT)
>>>
>>> 7“ When a servant comes in from plowing or taking care of sheep, does his
>>> master say, ‘Come in and eat with me’?
>>>
>>> 8 No, he says, ‘Prepare my meal, put on your apron, and serve me while I
>>> eat. Then you can eat later.’
>>>
>>> 9 And does the master thank the servant for doing what he was told to do? Of
>>> course not.
>>>
>>> 10 In the same way, when you obey me you should say, ‘We are unworthy
>>> servants who have simply done our duty.’”
>>>
>>> So when have you done something of Merit?
>>
>> This is the best description I have witnessed to date
>> of the slave attitude of the Hebrews and early Christians,
>> taught from birth to fear Kings and landowners ans work for
>> nothing.
>
> There were no christians at this time,

What do you think the Apostles were and some of their followers
if not Christians, airheads?

as no one could be "born again" until
> after the resurrection of Jesus.

The gospel of Luke was written between 60 CE and 85 CE, most likely
during the reign of Domitian. As it is this does not change what these
verses say in the least.

> Verses 7-9 Jesus used the employer/employee relationship to explain what was
> normal and applied it to mans relationship to God.

Are substituting words to make yourself feel good about it
but an employer/employee relationship is NOT what the verses
are describing.

You know...I understand why so many of you allow you allow
yourselves to be indoctrinated and bamboozled into a corner,
and you let fear of reprisals from a being you have never
seen nor touched paralyze you, at least to the point that you
won't use good judgement and reason to open your eyes and look
at what this is doing to you all! It is shocking what the attitude
of that day is doing to people of this day!

The first thing you need to understand is that slavery is not a trait
of a superior being; slavery begins and ends with selfish, evil
intentions.

Man has proven to himself that there is good in men though the evil
also is quite common. Good men do not enslave others, steal from them,
or do other evil deeds already listed in the ten commandments.

Now lets look briefly at what the Hebrews have claimed that God has
done; murder, allowed rape, allowed slavery ect..

Now does it make sense to you that a "superior being" that does these
things should now be complaining about His underlings and slaves
following His examples of behavior and committing murders, stealing,
raping, withholding wages, enslaving people ect..?

Don't get me wrong on this. I believe in God, but I do not believe
that God has ever practiced these things or given them His approval.

Mankind's evil intentions are showing thru the words that mankind
has written.

> I understand your argument as the fleshly and does not like to humble
> themselves as they should. The consider themselves equal with God and at the
> worst someone who is a co-partner with God who should meat them on their
> terms. It is natural of man to think so just as it was the idea of the
> Highest Angel in heaven to consider himself co-equal or better than Almighty
> God.
>
> I gave it thought, for at first blush it would seem that God was a tough
> taskmaster. Not as severe as you would call it, nevertheless, there is a
> smack of resentment I felt when reading that as well.
>
> Then I stopped and considered my lack of humility, as that is exactly what it
> was for me. Why?
>
> Because God gave his only son to die for me. Gave his all. Jesus His son
> knowing the pain and suffering he was to pay in order to purchase the rights
> to all the sins of mankind, suffered far greater than any individual in hell.
> He did that for me, out of Love, and the least I can do is to honor his
> sacrifice and suffering and to share that with others, as He is worthy of it
> fo all my life.
>
> It is only fair that I do the works of God as expected of me. Even so, God
> did not leave me here to fulfill some sort of purgatory in this life, since
> he gave me the power, the will, the knowledge to do the things as I ought.
> Sort of like if I. Were a carpenter, that Jesus, because I believe in him.
> Gave me ALL the tools of the trade, power tools, not just hand tools, gave me
> the knowledge I need to do my job, and also the will to do it with peace and
> Joy.
>
> So what the heck! All I did in reality was to be a willing vessel, after all
> I too was an unworthy vessel and he made all things possible for me. None of
> it was against my will. And ontop of all that he gives us gifts for this
> lifetime as well as rewards in Heaven just for being willing and committed.
>
> So because of what you wrote, I have a reinforced understanding of why I
> should be grateful for all things, and especially that I will not be getting
> my just desserts in hell.
>>

>> This is a work of evil, not of a god of any kind. Only a complete
>> idiot would help this come to fruition.
>
> Many would agree with you in one fashion or another. Not me. As God has
> opened my eyes and ears to Him. And I stopped fighting against it years ago.

tesla sTinker

Sep 12, 2021, 4:29:02 PM9/12/21

On 9/12/2021 6:53 AM, Rod scribbled:
There is only one old Bible, and the others, are falsifications of it.
Do you want to see what the DRV said, about the books being changed Robert?

6 My people have been silent, because they had no knowledge: because
thou hast rejected knowledge, I will reject thee, that thou shalt not do
the office of priesthood to me: and thou hast forgotten the law of thy
God, I also will forget thy children. 7 According to the multitude of
them so have they sinned against me: I will change their glory into
shame. 8 They shall eat the sins of my people, and shall lift up their
souls to their iniquity. 9 And there shall be like people like priest:
and I will visit their ways upon them, and I will repay them their devices.

Change, you bet they did. The Bibles, the books, the all of it. The
church itself. And no, they are not priests. Same as you, are not a
pastor.

You have no choice but to learn from the correct Bible. Or, you reject
knowledge and He will know bout it.

Now, if you think your sins can be forgiven by those that are like
priests, your off your marbles. God will not do so. Because He told
you He would not, through His Holy Bible.
Book of Osee the prophet. This is prophecy.

He has rejected you, and them. Yes, many of them. Novus Ordo.
That, is what excommunication is. And even their nasty little
deeds were written of, so we would know what day it was that this comes
true in life.

This is the day we live. They are not priests, they are not bishops.
And they have not done the office of the priesthood, but changed it.
And that is why, God rejected them. They do not the office. Which is
the Precepts and Ten Commandments, obedience to them.

So if you reject what I wrote here, you will be rejected by God also.

Rod

Sep 12, 2021, 9:03:49 PM9/12/21
On 9/12/2021 4:52 PM, Robert wrote:
> On Sep 12, 2021, tesla sTinker wrote
> (in article <shlnua$aj1$1...@dont-email.me>):
> Two things that you mentioned here are a problem, one a major thorn in your
> side because the verses you quote have absolutely nothing to do with
> scripture.
>
> The minor problem you have is your Bible argument. You have not said anything
> about which version of the DRV is the correct one, and one is known to have
> errors in it, as well as being unreadable in todays English.
>
> Bottom line is you need to be much more specific about your malarkey. Also,
> it is NOT the oldest version of the English form of the Bible by any stretch
> of the imagination. It is also a translation from the vulgar latin, which is
> a translation from the vulgar koine Greek.
>
> So you have rendered your argument on all these points as moot.
>
> As to the rest of your argument about the law, and being under the law your
> arguments toward that end have been all nullified by the Work of Jesus, by
> his life, death and resurrection. So everything you have mentioned has fallen
> short of the Grace and Mercy of God.

Here you are lecturing him when you are the very person that
attempted to tell me that those verses about slavery in Luke
were really explaining and employer/employee relationship.

You lying, rotten bastard! You are evil from the core of your being,
Robert.

zeb...@windstream.net

Sep 13, 2021, 8:24:44 AM9/13/21
On Sat, 11 Sep 2021 14:47:57 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>Luk 17:7-10 (NLT)
>
>7“ When a servant comes in from plowing or taking care of sheep, does his
>master say, ‘Come in and eat with me’?
>
>8 No, he says, ‘Prepare my meal, put on your apron, and serve me while I
>eat. Then you can eat later.’
>
>9 And does the master thank the servant for doing what he was told to do? Of
>course not.
>

>James
>The Bible is truths
>www.jw.org
>
>10 In the same way, when you obey me you should say, ‘We are unworthy
>servants who have simply done our duty.’”
>
>So when have you done something of Merit?

JW's are charged with the preaching of the Good News of God's kingdom,
to all the world. Wherever there are people, you will usually find
JW's. Here is what they have to carry out:

(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in
all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the
end will come.

Do you know what God's Kingdom is that we are preaching about?

James
The Bible is truths
www.jw.org

P+Barker

Sep 13, 2021, 9:49:34 AM9/13/21
On Sun, 12 Sep 2021 22:22:19 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>So where was the lying?

Were your lips moving?

Rod

Sep 13, 2021, 10:17:43 AM9/13/21
On 9/13/2021 12:22 AM, Robert wrote:
> On Sep 12, 2021, Rod wrote
> (in article <shm81j$47j$1...@dont-email.me>):
> I know what I told you, and I told you how the Lord related it to his
> parable.

He didn't do that..you did it.

> Nothing I wrote to him referenced slavery, I was addressing some of the
> points he brought up.
>
> So where was the lying?

You seem to be a master at dodging responsibility.

> It seems you are now following the path that Patrick set before you, one of
> seeing things that are not there.

What a useless, lying POS you have turned out to be.

P+Barker

Sep 13, 2021, 3:51:24 PM9/13/21
Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>Is not a lie one of the seven deadly sins? Yet it is not one of the most
>common? One that God strongly hates, yet men often consider it no big deal?

Where can we find these seven deadly sins in the bible?

P+Barker

Sep 13, 2021, 3:52:37 PM9/13/21
On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 10:47:52 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>No, as I am living in His Kingdom right now.

Does your little kingdom include hurricanes, tornadoes, or wild fires?

Rod

Sep 13, 2021, 5:06:45 PM9/13/21
On 9/13/2021 1:58 PM, Robert wrote:
> On Sep 12, 2021, Rod wrote
> (in article <shl0o5$j0h$1...@dont-email.me>):
>
>> On 9/12/2021 1:57 AM, Robert wrote:
>>> On Sep 11, 2021, Rod wrote
>>> (in article <shjb76$hav$1...@dont-email.me>):

>>> There were no christians at this time,
>>
>> What do you think the Apostles were and some of their followers
>> if not Christians, airheads?
>
> There were no apostles before Jesus was resurrected. There were
> disciples/followers.

Your reading disorder is in full swing at the moment
and you are not connecting but you are blaming everyone else for your
fault..

> [...]
>> won't use good judgement and reason to open your eyes and look
>> at what this is doing to you all! It is shocking what the attitude
>> of that day is doing to people of this day!
>
> You presume, and assume. For what purpose? To declare your doubts rule over
> my reality in this life?
>

>> The first thing you need to understand is that slavery is not a trait
>> of a superior being; slavery begins and ends with selfish, evil
>> intentions.
>
> Oh, so you see anyone who is a servant is a slave and not an employee. I see.
> Is the person that serves you in a restaurant, a slave? When you go into
> debt, you are in bondage, in effect sold yourself into slavery.
>
> Throughout history there has been people who sold themselves and their family
> into slavery so they could eat, have a place to live, and do this for a
> prescribed time. People around the world have done this just to be able to
> live in America.
>
> Just like many business owners there are good ones and bad ones. There has
> also been good employees as well as bad ones.
>
> You see only one side to slavery.
>

>> Man has proven to himself that there is good in men though the evil
>> also is quite common. Good men do not enslave others, steal from them,
>> or do other evil deeds already listed in the ten commandments.
>
> Is not a lie one of the seven deadly sins? Yet it is not one of the most
> common? One that God strongly hates, yet men often consider it no big deal?
> What on earth constitutes a "good man"? Is a good man friendly and supportive
> on one hand, and a vicious enemy on the other? Does robbing from the rich and
> giving it to the poor make a person Good?
>
> What you are speaking of as good, is relative.
>

>> Now lets look briefly at what the Hebrews have claimed that God has
>> done; murder, allowed rape, allowed slavery ect..
>
> There are no Hebrews that claim that, who follow God. That is something that
> you have constructed. It is also a god that you have defined and sat in
> judgment of. You hold Him responsible for things that he is not, little
> different than the principle behind, "The Devil made me do it"
>
> God set guidelines on slavery, limits. Also set time limits.
>

>> Now does it make sense to you that a "superior being" that does these
>> things should now be complaining about His underlings and slaves
>> following His examples of behavior and committing murders, stealing,
>> raping, withholding wages, enslaving people ect..?
>
> Yes, when you have a signed contract with them you have every right to expect
> them to fulfill their part of the bargain. And they have every right to
> expect the superior being to uphold his end.
>

>> Don't get me wrong on this. I believe in God, but I do not believe
>> that God has ever practiced these things or given them His approval.
>>
>> Mankind's evil intentions are showing thru the words that mankind
>> has written.
>
> And through the venomous actions of their hearts.

Rod

Sep 13, 2021, 6:44:51 PM9/13/21
> [...]
> different than the principle behind, "The Devil made me do it"
>
> God set guidelines on slavery, limits. Also set time limits.
>

>> Now does it make sense to you that a "superior being" that does these
>> things should now be complaining about His underlings and slaves
>> following His examples of behavior and committing murders, stealing,
>> raping, withholding wages, enslaving people ect..?
>
> Yes, when you have a signed contract with them you have every right to expect
> them to fulfill their part of the bargain. And they have every right to
> expect the superior being to uphold his end.
>

>> Don't get me wrong on this. I believe in God, but I do not believe
>> that God has ever practiced these things or given them His approval.
>>
>> Mankind's evil intentions are showing thru the words that mankind
>> has written.
>
> And through the venomous actions of their hearts.

It may be that the true gospel of Christ will not be taught
until the very last of days. I do not recommend that anyone
commit to Christ until the true gospel is taught.

Matt

Sep 14, 2021, 2:42:36 PM9/14/21
Luke was a disciple of Paul or said to have been. Could he have
heard this from Jesus first hand? If not where did it come from?

Matt

Sep 14, 2021, 8:20:32 PM9/14/21
On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 13:23:41 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>On Sep 14, 2021, Matt wrote
>(in article<o2r1kg5lnrc96vofa...@4ax.com>):
>In these verses it shows us that we are either the servants of the Lord, or
>the Evil one.
>
>Mat 10:24-25 (KJV)
>
>24 The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.
>
>25 It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as
>his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much
>more shall they call them of his household?
>
>I an still waiting for an answer from Rod regarding the def of servant. And
>it is obvious from these verses that the servants had a different
>relationship with their master than he would like to portray. A slave
>borrowing millions from his owner?
>
>In a very real sense an employee is beholden to his employer.
>
>Mat 18:23-35 (KJV)
>
>23 Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which
>would take account of his servants.
>
>24 And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him
>ten thousand talents.
>
>25 But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and
>his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.
>
>26 The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have
>patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
>
>27 Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him,
>and forgave him the debt.
>
>28 But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which
>owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took himby the
>throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.
>
>29 And his fellow servant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying,
>Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
>
>30 And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay
>the debt.
>
>31 So when his fellow servants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and
>came and told unto their lord all that was done.
>
>32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked
>servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:
>
>33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellow servant, even as
>I had pity on thee?
>
>34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he
>should pay all that was due unto him.
>
>35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your
>hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.
>
>Read also Matt chapter 25 for more examples of the lord and his servants.
>
>There is also a verse that states that he no more calls us servants but
>friends, which goes contrary to the teachings of Rod.

Yet since Luke never met Jesus where did that quote come from?

Lucifer

Sep 14, 2021, 9:22:27 PM9/14/21
On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 17:20:28 -0700, Matt <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]

That date hasn't happened yet.

Rod

Sep 14, 2021, 9:40:19 PM9/14/21
From other believers, Matt. Many times they carried with them copies
of other scriptures written on papyrus or goatskins.

This doesn't change the nature of this screwed up religion though;
many of the Elohim were still slave owners and killed them after they
had used them up.

Nothing in this world is more despicable than slavery or a slave
owner. It's one of the worst evil known to the world; forcing people
to labor without pay on very little food.

I had to snip out a portion of your post as Robert wrote it. He won't
get any answers from me as I kill filed the fucking sick creep for
condoning slavery, even admiring his god that practices it.

Lucifer

Sep 15, 2021, 1:22:01 AM9/15/21
Nothing.

P+Barker

Sep 15, 2021, 8:06:47 AM9/15/21
Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>On Sep 14, 2021, Matt wrote

>> Yet since Luke never met Jesus where did that quote come from?
>
>Great question.
>
>Jesus promised this before he left.
>
>“These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. But the
>Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he
>shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance,
>whatsoever I have said unto you.” (Joh 14:25-26, KJV)
>
>So it is safe to understand that this was all God inspired. Just as Jesus
>spoke what his Father gave him to speak.

Good answer.

Matt

Sep 18, 2021, 2:24:45 PM9/18/21
I wish we had the originals of these. We are asked to believe
claimed scriptures are accurate and without error.

> This doesn't change the nature of this screwed up religion though;
> many of the Elohim were still slave owners and killed them after they
> had used them up.

True and many Christians had slaves in the days of Rome and in the
USA.

> Nothing in this world is more despicable than slavery or a slave
> owner. It's one of the worst evil known to the world; forcing people
> to labor without pay on very little food.

Like Min wage in California? Cost so much to live there among
all the Democrat property owners.

> I had to snip out a portion of your post as Robert wrote it. He won't
> get any answers from me as I kill filed the fucking sick creep for
> condoning slavery, even admiring his god that practices it.

Do you believe Robert would approve of slavery if done today?

Matt

Sep 18, 2021, 2:30:07 PM9/18/21
On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 22:10:45 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

> [...]
>> very beginning, to write an orderly account for you, most excellent
>> Theophilus; so that you may know the exact truth about the things you have
>> been [b]taught [that is, the history and doctrine of the faith]." Luke 1:1ff.
>
>Luke was the beloved physician of Col 4:14 , “Luke, the beloved physician,
>and Demas, greet you.” He used more medical terms than Hippocrates, the
>father of medicine. The choice of Luke by the Holy Spirit to write the third
>gospel reveals that there are no accidental writers of Scripture. There was a
>supernatural selection of Luke. There were “not many wise” called, but
>Luke belongs to that category. He and Paul were evidently on a very high
>intellectual level as well as a high spiritual level. This explains partially
>why they traveled together and obviously became fast friends in the Lord. Dr.
>Luke would rank as a scientist of his day. Also he wrote the best Greek of
>any of the New Testament writers, including Paul. He was an accurate
>historian, as we shall see. Luke was a poet; he alone records the lovely
>songs of Christmas. Luke was an artist; he sketches for us Christ's
>marvelous, matchless parables.
>
>A great deal of tradition surrounds the life of Dr. Luke. He writes his
>Gospel from Mary's viewpoint, which confirms the tradition that he received
>his information for his Gospel from her. Surely he conferred with her. Also,
>there is every reason to believe that he was a Gentile. Most scholars concur
>in this position. Paul, in the fourth chapter of Colossians, distinguishes
>between those “who are of the circumcision” and the others who are
>obviously Gentiles, in which group he mentions Luke. Sir William Ramsay and
>J. M. Stifler affirm without reservation that Luke was a Gentile. This makes
>it quite interesting to those of us who are Gentiles, doesn't it? [Dr. McGee]
>
>Mary often noted the works of God via Jesus.
>
>“But Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart.” (Luk
>2:19, KJV)
>
>From the beginning and throughout.
>
>“These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the
>women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.” (Act 1:14,
>KJV)
>
>Mary waited with the 120 disciples for the coming of the Holy Spirit.
>
>“And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one
>accord in one place.” (Act 2:1, KJV)
>
>This happened to Mary and any other followers of Christ there. Women were
>typically not counted.
>
>Also, the fly in the ointment of the RCC is to ask why did Mary, the mother
>of Jesus need it, if she was already perfect in all things.
>
>“It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things
>from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent
>Theophilus,” (Luk 1:3, KJV)
>
>It still required the inspiration of God to write down things they way he
>did. Necessary to be considered scripture.

Scripture should be based truth not headgames. What is in the
Bible as we kow it today was decided by a committee of Church
representives, not God. Some walked wy and were later destroyed by
the RCC and it's army.

>> I.e. Luke checked his account against eyewitness of the day.
>> He was, as it were, an investigative journalist.
>>
>> "... exactly as they were handed down to us..." reminds me that the ancient
>> world used memory systems given they did not have ready access to information
>> that we do. e.g. see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mnemonic
>>
>> If any of his details can be challenged, there would have been folk living at
>> the time to correct the record.
>>
>> Sometimes details vary between the gospels when they should be in full accord.
>> But I view these disparities like looking at different camera views of a
>> sporting moment, or presentation differences between networks to a news event.

Matt

Sep 18, 2021, 2:32:18 PM9/18/21
On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 23:48:48 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>On Sep 14, 2021, Ollie Smth wrote
>(in article<dcd5665a-7b0b-472b...@googlegroups.com>):
>
>> On Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 10:20:33 AM UTC+10, Matt wrote:
>> That passage is not dealing with servitude to Beelzebub or otherwise by His
>> Disciples, so, I doubt that passage has little relevance to the discussion.
>> Later on in chapter 12, we find that He Himself is an agent of Beelzebub's
>> bidding.
>
>“But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out
>devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils. And Jesus knew their
>thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought
>to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not
>stand: And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall
>then his kingdom stand? And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do
>your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges. But if I
>cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto
>you. Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his
>goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.
>He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me
>scattereth abroad.” (Mat 12:24-30, KJV)
>
>That you would consider the Master, Jesus, as subservient to Beelzebub and
>does according to his bidding, is outrageous. That is exactly what the
>Pharisees did, and this is what Jesus said about them directly.,...
>
>“Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be
>forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be
>forgiven unto men.” (Mat 12:31, KJV)
>
>Are you sure you meant what you said? The verses about the Master and slave
>were also spoken by Jesus who said at the end of that story,...
>
>23 Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which
>would take account of his servants.

A servant isn't necessarily a slave.

>I can assure you that Beelzebub has nothing in common with the Kingdom of
>Heaven.

That I can not answer as Beelzebub has freedom of thought and
action.

P+Barker

Sep 18, 2021, 4:46:55 PM9/18/21
Matt <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Scripture should be based truth not headgames. What is in the
>Bible as we kow it today was decided by a committee of Church
>representives, not God. Some walked wy and were later destroyed by
>the RCC and it's army.

The RCC army?

Matt

Sep 18, 2021, 8:59:17 PM9/18/21
>Beelzebub On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 13:26:04 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>On Sep 18, 2021, Matt wrote
>(in article<esbckgdjo185i4r0p...@4ax.com>):
>It is.

OK What wee Jesus last words on the cross?

Matt

Sep 18, 2021, 8:59:59 PM9/18/21
On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 16:46:56 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Yes. During the inquisition.

Matt

Sep 18, 2021, 9:01:11 PM9/18/21
On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 13:24:09 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>On Sep 18, 2021, Matt wrote
>(in article<i2cckg9tnf7rlqu63...@4ax.com>):
>Beelzebub the prince of the devils is Satan. Who Roy, posing as Ollie, says
>is Jesus.

Can he provide any evidence for his belief?

Rod

Sep 18, 2021, 10:01:46 PM9/18/21
Yes. The greatest sin on earth is deliberate ignorance.

P+Barker

Sep 19, 2021, 9:39:49 AM9/19/21
On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 17:59:58 -0700, Matt <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
We had our own army?

Matt

Sep 19, 2021, 3:08:08 PM9/19/21
The greatest sin is Blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

So lets be plain Robert would you approve of slavery today?

Matt

Sep 19, 2021, 3:09:20 PM9/19/21
On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 19:51:39 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>On Sep 18, 2021, Matt wrote
>(in article<bl2dkgp460qri1qro...@4ax.com>):
>###########################################
>
>Luk 23:46 (KJV)
>
>46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy
>hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.
>
>############################################
>
>Mat 27:50 (KJV)
>
>50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
>
>Mat 27:34 (KJV)
>
>34 They gave him vinegar to drink mingled with gall: and when he had tasted
>thereof, he would not drink.
>
>###############################################
>
>Mar 15:36-37 (KJV)
>
>36 And one ran and filled a spunge full of vinegar, and putit on a reed, and
>gave him to drink, saying, Let alone; let us see whether Elias will come to
>take him down.
>
>37 And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.
>
>#################################################
>
>Joh 19:28-30 (KJV)
>
>28 After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the
>scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.
>
>29 Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with
>vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth.
>
>30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said,It is finished: and
>he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

>There are four of the witnesses
>
>You've no doubt listened to what witnesses say or said, in order to define
>the next step, in this case, each brought forth what was reminded or them by
>the spirit of God. God has no robots. Which is why in the OT when the various
>prophets recorded what they knew, each brought forth non-conflicting stories
>of the same events, with various emphasis'. I have seen the same things
>happen today, same situations, same people involved, the each person
>prophesied with differing focus in what they emphasized.

OK why are they not recorded as being the exact same if we are to
believe all quotes even from third parties?

Matt

Sep 19, 2021, 3:10:58 PM9/19/21
On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 09:39:48 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
Yes the RCC did at times have their own army and some belonging to
RCC supporters following instructions from the Pope.

Do you need another lesson on the start of the inquisition?

Matt

Sep 19, 2021, 3:18:41 PM9/19/21
On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 20:00:28 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>On Sep 18, 2021, Matt wrote
>(in article<0t2dkgh04736p1735...@4ax.com>):
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be
forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall
not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to
come.

Speaking against Jesus us not BHS.

>> > Beelzebub the prince of the devils is Satan. Who Roy, posing as Ollie, says
>> > is Jesus.
>>
>> Can he provide any evidence for his belief
>
>I Don't know, and was more than shocked at his claim.
>
>Being as he has elected to not communicate directly with me, nor answer any
>questions I pose, I have nothing to go on but what he says to others, which
>BTW, no one disagreed with him. ;)

Well as you can tell by how much I post haven't been reading as
much here and disregard much of those that are about private
interpretations of the Bible.

I went back and read theh entirety of Luke of this subject. Jesus was
accused of using the power of this Beelzebub, not of being Beelzebub.

P+Barker

Sep 19, 2021, 3:47:42 PM9/19/21
On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 12:10:54 -0700, Matt <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 09:39:48 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 17:59:58 -0700, Matt <trdel...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>> Yes. During the inquisition.
>>
>>We had our own army?
>
> Yes the RCC did at times have their own army and some belonging to
>RCC supporters following instructions from the Pope.
> Do you need another lesson on the start of the inquisition?

Nope. Just tell me more about this RCC Army.
I know wabout the Swiss Guard.
But, I don't think you can say they are an army.
How many troops, battalians, regiments, generals?

Matt

Sep 19, 2021, 8:24:39 PM9/19/21
On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 15:47:43 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 12:10:54 -0700, Matt <trdel...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 09:39:48 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>>We had our own army?
>>
>> Yes the RCC did at times have their own army and some belonging to
>>RCC supporters following instructions from the Pope.
>> Do you need another lesson on the start of the inquisition?
>
>Nope. Just tell me more about this RCC Army.
>I know wabout the Swiss Guard.

Do you? They were never a army. They are more lie the Secret
service. Then you have the ones the dress up and the well trained
bunch.

>But, I don't think you can say they are an army.

Nope and not what I was referring to the Swiss guard was founded
over 300 year after the inquisition was started.

>How many troops, battalians, regiments, generals?

Just a few hundred I believe. Though today some are very well
trained.

Don't believe they took part in the inquisition.

You really need to get more up to date with facts about the RCC.

P+Barker

Sep 20, 2021, 7:56:12 AM9/20/21
On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 17:24:34 -0700, Matt <trdel...@gmail.com>
Then why did you say: the RCC and it's army.
Never mind.
I'm outta here. See ya in a few weeks.

Matt

Sep 20, 2021, 9:23:25 PM9/20/21
On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 07:56:13 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
I did not limit it to the Swiss Guard you did that, the RCC has
used many different armies over the centuries, starting with that of
Constantine.

>Never mind.
>I'm outta here. See ya in a few weeks.

Have a good time.

Matt

Oct 14, 2021, 4:21:43 PM10/14/21
On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 18:19:56 -0700, Robert <i...@home.gov> wrote:

>On Sep 14, 2021, Matt wrote
>(in article<t0f2kg19cfnct3vt9...@4ax.com>):
>Great question.
>
>Jesus promised this before he left.
>
>“These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. But the
>Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he
>shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance,
>whatsoever I have said unto you.” (Joh 14:25-26, KJV)
>
>So it is safe to understand that this was all God inspired. Just as Jesus
>spoke what his Father gave him to speak.
>
>You also might remember that what Paul taught regarding communion with the
>breaking of bread and drinking of wine that what he wrote was actually more
>detailed than what was written in the Gospels. Which would add to the proof
>that God does speak to us my his spirit. As well as Paul made it pretty
>plain, or defined, in his writings what he wrote was by the spirit of God and
>what he wrote by permission of God.

That or Paul brought his prior Paganism into scripture. I may
place Pauls words above the likes of Popes, Benny Hinn, or others who
claim to have a direct connection to God.