Churches and religion have no authority or power over your faith

Dr.Who

Mar 28, 2023, 3:33:28 PM3/28/23

“Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God; Who
hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts. Moreover I
call God for a record upon my soul, that to spare you I came not as yet unto Corinth.
Not for that we have dominion over your faith, but are helpers of your joy: for by
faith ye stand.” (2Co 1:21-24, KJV)

Paul, one of the Apostolic leaders in the Body of Christ clearly states that they have
no authority over your faith, but are placed by the Lord as leaders to help you since
it is by your faith you stand in Christ.

Jesus often said, be it according to your faith, that is according to your faith in
God.

Many have no faith, some a little, some a lot. It is according to your faith. Even so,
having a little faith like the size of a mustard seed can move mountains.

Who is correct here, Jesus, or you?

James

May 8, 2023, 11:10:10 AM5/8/23
On Tue, 28 Mar 2023 12:33:26 -0700, Dr.Who <dr....@biosphere.orb>
wrote:
Jesus talked about salvation at Mt 24:13:

-- New King James
Matthew 24:13 "But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

Sincerely James
5/8 How to be
mentally sound.
Go to jw.org

Robert

May 8, 2023, 11:57:36 AM5/8/23
On May 8, 2023, James wrote
(in article<6g2i5i52i633iofv8...@4ax.com>):
Endures what?

“Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also
believe, and tremble.” (Jas 2:19)

James

May 25, 2023, 1:10:36 PM5/25/23
Endures doing God's will.

- Revised Standard
1 John 2:17 And the world passes away, and the lust of it; but he who
does the will of God abides for ever.

Sincerely James
How not to
lose all hope
5/25/23
Go to jw.org

Robert

May 25, 2023, 2:58:24 PM5/25/23
On May 25, 2023, James wrote
(in article<jf5v6ih5c43eck6k2...@4ax.com>):
I did not realize it was such a chore for you to do that?

Why not do it His Way?

Jesus, BTW was speaking to whom?