Re: Do Not be Deceived!

1 view

Rod

Sep 11, 2021, 8:58:44 PM9/11/21
On 9/9/2021 11:30 AM, Robert wrote:

That is right people, do not be deceived by this little anti christ
named Robert..he is a supporter of slavery, brainwashing and
deception. The proof? The bible as written supports slavery, one of the
most evil and vile things on the planet! Slavery is forcing others to
work for nothing for you under pain of death. After you read the
following verses (((think))), what does "God" supposedly do to people
that don't choose Him? He doesn't simply just kill them...nooooo, He
burns them in "hell", torturing them forever, at least according to the
"Bible". If you are one of the brainwashed you will think it just, but
He that said you shall not murder also said you shalt not steal......
and here are His supporters doing both. You new people, are you certain
that you want to be a part of this cult? Think about what it means; the
loss of your freedom and the life you know now for a life of slavery
and begging for table scraps.

Luke 17:7-10 (NLT)

7“ When a servant comes in from plowing or taking care of sheep, does his
master say, ‘Come in and eat with me’?

8 No, he says, ‘Prepare my meal, put on your apron, and serve me while I
eat. Then you can eat later.’

9 And does the master thank the servant for doing what he was told to
do? Of
course not.

10 In the same way, when you obey me you should say, ‘We are unworthy
servants who have simply done our duty.’”

tesla sTinker

Sep 12, 2021, 3:10:19 PM9/12/21
Rod is correct. And in some cases, some of us are under them.
The Bible also tells us to go to the mammoth, for our way of work if
necessary.
It does not mean that always you do this, just when you have to survive.
Once you get a job without the mammoth of iniquity, you are more so
doing What God
wants of you to do, which is to be no part of them mostly...

Freemasonry is slavery. It is condemned by God.
Novus Ordo is this type of people yes, full of mortal sins
never being forgiven of. Them wearing a bishops uniform does not make
them a bishop. Nor can they forgive sins.

And yet, they proclaim they are catholics.
Well, the word catholic means very little.
universal. YUP, universal what? Just them using
the word to hide behind, will not save them. God
will send them to hell.
As in, universal devil.

Luke, 16

9 And I say to you: Make unto you friends of the mammon of iniquity;
that when you shall fail, they may receive you into everlasting
dwellings. 10 He that is faithful in that which is least, is faithful
also in that which is greater: and he that is unjust in that which is
little, is unjust also in that which is greater. 11 If then you have not
been faithful in the unjust mammon; who will trust you with that which
is the true? (Robert)

Now, the faithful he is talking about is really in God, but to know that
the mammon cannot make you sin at all no. He does not tell you not to
be friends.
But the opposite. Of course it takes great prudence to do such.
So that they, may hear the real truth. And you can expect persecutions
from them, once you tell it.

Rod is correct. They will be sent to hell. Yes, the ceo of wall mart.
and any like them. especially presidents who are not presidents, and
other falsifications of the true laws of the Bible. "for the people",
came from the Bible. It does not say, "for the slavery." US constitution.

Yesterday, I had to do an install and I did not get paid for it.
State of Washington... I would tell more, but i need the job for the
moment to survive on. Since the oil cartel have follies to the world
with big lies , Biden included. Making people wear masks to kill them.
For the more they kill, the more money they make. No mask, will stop pet
coke poisoning. the stuff gets underneath it, and keeps you breathing it.

On 9/11/2021 5:58 PM, Rod scribbled:

Rod

Sep 12, 2021, 7:40:01 PM9/12/21
On 9/12/2021 2:17 AM, Robert wrote:
> [...]
>>
>> That is right people, do not be deceived by this little anti christ
>> named Robert..he is a supporter of slavery, brainwashing and
>> deception. The proof? The bible as written supports slavery, one of the
>> most evil and vile things on the planet! Slavery is forcing others to
>> work for nothing for you under pain of death. After you read the
>> following verses (((think))), what does "God" supposedly do to people
>> that don't choose Him? He doesn't simply just kill them...nooooo, He
>> burns them in "hell", torturing them forever, at least according to the
>> "Bible". If you are one of the brainwashed you will think it just, but
>> He that said you shall not murder also said you shalt not steal......
>> and here are His supporters doing both. You new people, are you certain
>> that you want to be a part of this cult? Think about what it means; the
>> loss of your freedom and the life you know now for a life of slavery
>> and begging for table scraps.
>
> If after the fall of Adam, wherein sin entered this world system, God said
> fine, you made your bed now sleep in it. And then did nothing further for men
> as they chose to rebel against him, then what would be the final outcome?
>
> “Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye
> cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:” (Mat
> 25:41, KJV)
>
> Yep, the Lake of Fire and Brimstone was prepared for satan and his angels, a
> place for everlasting torment, due to their pride of sin and rebelliousness.
> It was not intended for men.
>
> As for me, I am glad that the Lord provided for me a way of escaping the
> wrath to come, and I will be eternally grateful.
>
> And like Paul, I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ. The Good News of the
> Kingdom of God, that not one many, save Jesus, deserved.
>

>> Luke 17:7-10 (NLT)
>>
>> 7“ When a servant comes in from plowing or taking care of sheep, does his
>> master say, ‘Come in and eat with me’?
>>
>> 8 No, he says, ‘Prepare my meal, put on your apron, and serve me while I
>> eat. Then you can eat later.’
>>
>> 9 And does the master thank the servant for doing what he was told to
>> do? Of
>> course not.
>>
>> 10 In the same way, when you obey me you should say, ‘We are unworthy
>> servants who have simply done our duty.’”
>
> Gal 6:7-10 (KJV)
>
> 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall
> he also reap.
>
> 8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he
> that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
>
> 9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if
> we faint not.
>
> 10 As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto allmen, especially
> unto them who are of the household of faith.
>
> There are false religions who would call that Karma.

You are good at ignoring what others say about your version of the
bible and other versions, but did you ever stop to think and ponder
the possibilities that the word of God would be the first thing that
evil would use to mislead humans? And in all your assumed glory boy
wonder not once have your eyes acknowledged that evil paints a very kind
God in a terrible light!

I feel cheated. The God that I commune with is nothing like a tyrant
and is not so short on insight or patience that he kicks you to the curb
if you don't understand something immediately.

You have been drawn in hook, line and sinker Robert. I'm going to
continue to fight because where evil is truth cannot be had.

Rod

Sep 18, 2021, 12:26:20 AM9/18/21
On 9/17/2021 6:54 PM, Robert wrote:
> On Sep 17, 2021, Sock puppet wrote
> (in article <si379s$1oo$1...@dont-email.me>):
>
>> On 9/12/2021 6:52 PM, Robert wrote:
>>> On Sep 12, 2021, tesla sTinker wrote
>>> (in article <shlj5n$3v2$1...@dont-email.me>):

>>> You're making no sense, 1 in regard to what is Rod correct, 2 what is
>>> mammoth? Wooly bully?
>>
>> Dull witted turd; Rod is correct about your bible being corrupted
>> and unacceptable, and 2 tesla typed mammoth instead of mammon.
>
> All 2 1/2 of you are odd.

Counting past 1 hasn't been 1 of your strong suits,
has it....

;) the Bible tells no one to go to mammoth or
> mammon. Now maybe your does, but I haven't a clue as to whether your bible is
> of ancient animals of how to make money in three steps, do you?

>> Here you have it! The people have not been preached the true gospel
>> of Christ and may not know it until the end of days.
>
> That is what happens when ones ears are shut up tight. Both the inner ear,
> and the outer.

It also takes place when someone is being fed a pack of lies.

>>> “And we are all become as one unclean, and all our justices as the rag of
>>> menstruous woman: and we have all fallen as a leaf, and our iniquities, like
>>> the wind, have taken us away.” (Isa 64:6, DRB)
>>>
>>> Your "justices" = your works
>>>
>>> Your works do not justify yourself before God

Of which of the Elohim do you speak, or do you not know?