Re: to the JW and also the religious.

1 view

ZEB...@windstream.net

Sep 27, 2022, 11:37:41 PM9/27/22
On Mon, 26 Sep 2022 23:51:56 -0700, Dr. Who <dr....@biosphere.orb>
wrote:

>Joh 10:34-38
>
>34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
>
>*******************************
>
>Psa 82:6-7
>
>6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
>
>7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
>
>*******************************
>
>{ to the JW notice here one of Jesus' clear cut declarations of Him being the
>YAWEH of the Israelites.

It us usually spelled YAHWEH and Jesus is NOT Yahweh. People saw
Jesus, but the Bible says no one may see God AND LIVE:

(Exodus 33:20) But he added: “You cannot see my face, for no man can
see me and live.”

> "I HAVE SAID" That "I" is an emphatic "I" in the
>Greek language of that day. I included the verse from the psalms that he
>referred to as Himself speaking. Then goes on to mention how they will fall,
>just like the prince Lucifer, Note to all the chapter is short, 8 verses, but
>it is loaded.}

Sincerely James
Is the Bible the key to solve your problems?
Go to www.jw.org or jw.org

>{To the religious ones, Why would Jesus call men gods? How does men be
>considered god? What was the position of the Jew, in that day, as compared to
>those who are in Christ of today's time?}
>
>******************************
>
>35If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture
>cannot be broken;
>
>36Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world,
>Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
>
>37If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
>
>38But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know,
>and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
>
>Are not the Born Again believers considered to be sons of God? After all,
>they are Born of God when they are reborn. They cannot position themselves to
>be so via self works, rites, or rituals. They HAVE to be washed in the Blood
>of the Lamb that was slain for the sins of mankind.
>
>Something to consider.
>
>Are you in, or out?

Dr. Who

Sep 28, 2022, 12:54:18 AM9/28/22
On Sep 27, 2022, ZEB...@WINDSTREAM.NET wrote
(in article<e186jhdsnn5go5t4f...@4ax.com>):

> On Mon, 26 Sep 2022 23:51:56 -0700, Dr. Who<dr....@biosphere.orb>
> wrote:
>

> > Joh 10:34-38
> >
> > 34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
> >
> > *******************************
> >
> > Psa 82:6-7
> >
> > 6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
> >
> > 7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
> >
> > *******************************
> >
> > { to the JW notice here one of Jesus' clear cut declarations of Him being
> > the
> > YAWEH of the Israelites.
>
> It us usually spelled YAHWEH and Jesus is NOT Yahweh. People saw
> Jesus, but the Bible says no one may see God AND LIVE:

Yes, that is correct, and he saw only the backside of his reveal glory. So?

True, they did not use upper and lower case, it was after all written in
Hebrew.

None of the original languages had dual case lettering..

> (Exodus 33:20) But he added: “You cannot see my face, for no man can
> see me and live.”
>
> > "I HAVE SAID" That "I" is an emphatic "I" in the
> > Greek language of that day. I included the verse from the psalms that he
> > referred to as Himself speaking. Then goes on to mention how they will fall,
> > just like the prince Lucifer, Note to all the chapter is short, 8 verses,
> > but
> > it is loaded.}
>
> Sincerely James

Now that you have seen the truth will you continue to deny it and die the
death of Satan?

zeb...@windstream.net

Sep 29, 2022, 6:28:59 PM9/29/22
On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 21:54:16 -0700, Dr. Who <dr....@biosphere.orb>
wrote:

>On Sep 27, 2022, ZEB...@WINDSTREAM.NET wrote
>(in article<e186jhdsnn5go5t4f...@4ax.com>):
>
>> On Mon, 26 Sep 2022 23:51:56 -0700, Dr. Who<dr....@biosphere.orb>
>> wrote:
>>

>> > Joh 10:34-38
>> >
>> > 34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
>> >
>> > *******************************
>> >
>> > Psa 82:6-7
>> >
>> > 6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
>> >
>> > 7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
>> >
>> > *******************************
>> >
>> > { to the JW notice here one of Jesus' clear cut declarations of Him being
>> > the
>> > YAWEH of the Israelites.
>>
>> It us usually spelled YAHWEH and Jesus is NOT Yahweh. People saw
>> Jesus, but the Bible says no one may see God AND LIVE:
>
>Yes, that is correct, and he saw only the backside of his reveal glory. So?

If that was literal, he would have been dead by seeing God. No human
can see God because God is invisible to human eyes.

>True, they did not use upper and lower case, it was after all written in
>Hebrew.
>
>None of the original languages had dual case lettering..
>>

>> (Exodus 33:20) But he added: “You cannot see my face, for no man can
>> see me and live.”
>>
>> > "I HAVE SAID" That "I" is an emphatic "I" in the
>> > Greek language of that day. I included the verse from the psalms that he
>> > referred to as Himself speaking. Then goes on to mention how they will fall,
>> > just like the prince Lucifer, Note to all the chapter is short, 8 verses,
>> > but
>> > it is loaded.}
>>
>> Sincerely James
>
>Now that you have seen the truth will you continue to deny it and die the
>death of Satan?

I know some of the truth from the Bible. What truth do you mean?

Sincerely James
When will badness and pain ever stop?
Go to www.jw.org or jw.org

Dr. Who

Sep 29, 2022, 9:52:11 PM9/29/22
On Sep 29, 2022, zeb...@windstream.net wrote
(in article<jp6cjh13npqp5ap1n...@4ax.com>):

> On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 21:54:16 -0700, Dr. Who<dr....@biosphere.orb>
> wrote:
>
> > On Sep 27, 2022, ZEB...@WINDSTREAM.NET wrote
> > (in article<e186jhdsnn5go5t4f...@4ax.com>):

> > > It us usually spelled YAHWEH and Jesus is NOT Yahweh. People saw
> > > Jesus, but the Bible says no one may see God AND LIVE:
> >
> > Yes, that is correct, and he saw only the backside of his reveal glory. So?
>
> If that was literal, he would have been dead by seeing God. No human
> can see God because God is invisible to human eyes.

Exo 33:17-23

17 And the LORD said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast
spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name.

18 And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory.

19 And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will
proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I
will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.

20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me,
and live.

21 And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand
upon a rock:

22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee
in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:

23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my
face shall not be seen.

It pays to read the word and learn of God the Heavenly Father.

> > True, they did not use upper and lower case, it was after all written in
> > Hebrew.
> >
> > None of the original languages had dual case lettering..
> > >

> > > (Exodus 33:20) But he added: “You cannot see my face, for no man can
> > > see me and live.”

> > > Sincerely James
> >
> > Now that you have seen the truth will you continue to deny it and die the
> > death of Satan?
>
> I know some of the truth from the Bible. What truth do you mean?

That which was posted above.
Psa 82:6-7

6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

{ to the JW notice here one of Jesus' clear cut declarations of Him being the
YAWEH of the Israelites. "I HAVE SAID" That "I" is an emphatic "I" in the
Greek language of that day. I included the verse from the psalms that he
referred to as Himself speaking. Then goes on to mention how they will fall,
just like the prince Lucifer, Note to all the chapter is short, 8 verses, but
it is loaded.}

James, you do not have to believe me, but for you personal safety, please
read the word of God as He intends it, and ask God for the interpretation of
the things that conflict with what you are being taught by men in the cult
you follow.

The TRUTH of Gods scripture.