Are there dinosaurs in the Holy Bible?

Robert

Mar 29, 2023, 2:48:55 AM3/29/23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4wd1n5fi5U&list=WL&index=4

A 25 min video that should interest you.

teslaStinker

Mar 30, 2023, 12:54:25 PM3/30/23
Robert <Rob...@none.non> Wrote in message:r
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4wd1n5fi5U&list=WL&index=4A 25 min video that should interest you.

No point to listening. You don't have a real Bible anyway. And
you don't follow Jesus.

Fact is, it mentions, and no one knows what thus this is.? You
will not find it in the meriam Webster reference library of
books. ? "cherogrillus"
But then again, you don't read my God's true Holy Bible, and We
the true church told you this, for you have no excuse to tell God
some other bull shit lie of yours listening to some protestant
wacko dinasour lover that does not follow or read God's Holy
Bible either, making all of you liars. Remember that when He
puts you in hell where you belong.

--
Daniel

tesla sTinker

Mar 30, 2023, 2:27:30 PM3/30/23
"Behemoth" mentioned and spoken about in the true Holy Bible which
all yee protestants do not honor of. just like hating the true
catholic church and Her true laws. And you would make fun of the
Giants as if they were tiny people, maybe even a midget.

This one "Behemoth" is in the merriam Webster Collegiate Dictionary,
and is classified as such.
"book of Job"

But yee protestants including Novus Ordo ass holes who think themselves
catholic when they are protestant, have no idea of the real true
catholic church. Stupid Bastards dammed to hell each an everyone of
you because you refuse to convert, and My God, He knoweth it all. Even
the text on this screen....

On 3/30/2023 9:54 AM, teslaStinker scribbled:

Dr.Who

Mar 30, 2023, 9:01:10 PM3/30/23
On Mar 30, 2023, tesla sTinker wrote
(in article <u04kaf$1020q$1...@dont-email.me>):

> "Behemoth" mentioned and spoken about in the true Holy Bible which
> all yee protestants do not honor of. just like hating the true
> catholic church and Her true laws. And you would make fun of the
> Giants as if they were tiny people, maybe even a midget.

Sure too you long enough to find that, now look for leviathan. Unicorns. Snd then tell
us why the so-called protestants had to bring these things to your attention?

As to your RC laws, what are they?

The OT laws have all been disannulled, by Jesus, as promised. Your laws from the minds
of evil men will never provide you salvation, they will only bring forth sin. Not
salvation. Read Hebrews chapter seven, and there are more in the NT,

> This one "Behemoth" is in the merriam Webster Collegiate Dictionary,
> and is classified as such.
> "book of Job"

Classified as what? Why were there no dinosaurs 300 years ago?

> But yee protestants including Novus Ordo ass holes who think themselves
> catholic when they are protestant, have no idea of the real true
> catholic church. Stupid Bastards dammed to hell each an everyone of
> you because you refuse to convert, and My God, He knoweth it all. Even
> the text on this screen....

“For with what judgment you judge, you shall be judged: and with what measure you
mete, it shall be measured to you again.” (Mat 7:2, DRB)

“Judge not: and you shall not be judged. Condemn not: and you shall not be
condemned. Forgive: and you shall be forgiven.” (Luk 6:37, DRB)

“Let no evil speech proceed from your mouth: but that which is good, to the
edification of faith: that it may administer grace to the hearers.” (Eph 4:29, DRB)

You might want to consider these truths and have a change of heart, lest you die in
your sins. The RCC saves no one, and you know that well within your heart.

Jesus said, “Jesus saith to him: I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No man
cometh to the Father, but by me.” (Joh 14:6, DRB)

You cannot go to the Heavenly Father by ant other means. All your laws point you to
sin, not salvation. Especially not eternal Salvation. So then, where will you go from
here?

teslaStinker

Mar 30, 2023, 11:13:43 PM3/30/23
Dr.Who <dr....@biosphere.orb> Wrote in message:r
> On Mar 30, 2023, tesla sTinker wrote(in article <u04kaf$1020q$1...@dont-email.me>):> "Behemoth" mentioned and spoken about in the true Holy Bible which> all yee protestants do not honor of. just like hating the true> catholic church and Her true laws. And you would make fun of the> Giants as if they were tiny people, maybe even a midget.Sure too you long enough to find that, now look for leviathan. Unicorns. Snd then tell us why the so-called protestants had to bring these things to your attention?As to your RC laws, what are they?The OT laws have all been disannulled, by Jesus, as promised. Your laws from the minds of evil men will never provide you salvation, they will only bring forth sin. Not salvation. Read Hebrews chapter seven, and there are more in the NT,>>> This one "Behemoth" is in the merriam Webster Collegiate Dictionary,> and is classified as such.> "book of Job"Classified as what? Why were there no dinosaurs 300 years ago?>> But yee protestants including Novus Ordo ass holes who think themselves> catholic when they are protestant, have no idea of the real true> catholic church. Stupid Bastards dammed to hell each an everyone of> you because you refuse to convert, and My God, He knoweth it all. Even> the text on this screen....?For with what judgment you judge, you shall be judged: and with what measure you mete, it shall be measured to you again.? (Mat 7:2, DRB)?Judge not: and you shall not be judged. Condemn not: and you shall not be condemned. Forgive: and you shall be forgiven.? (Luk 6:37, DRB)?Let no evil speech proceed from your mouth: but that which is good, to the edification of faith: that it may administer grace to the hearers.? (Eph 4:29, DRB)You might want to consider these truths and have a change of heart, lest you die in your sins. The RCC saves no one, and you know that well within your heart.Jesus said, ?Jesus saith to him: I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No man cometh to the Father, but by me.? (Joh 14:6, DRB)You cannot go to the Heavenly Father by ant other means. All your laws point you to sin, not salvation. Especially not eternal Salvation. So then, where will you go from here?>>> On 3/30/2023 9:54 AM, teslaStinker scribbled:> > Robert<Rob...@none.non> Wrote in message:r> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4wd1n5fi5U&list=WL&index=4A 25 min video> > > that should interest you.> >> > No point to listening. You don't have a real Bible anyway. And> > you don't follow Jesus.> >> > Fact is, it mentions, and no one knows what thus this is.? You> > will not find it in the meriam Webster reference library of> > books. ? "cherogrillus"> > But then again, you don't read my God's true Holy Bible, and We> > the true church told you this, for you have no excuse to tell God> > some other bull shit lie of yours listening to some protestant> > wacko dinasour lover that does not follow or read God's Holy> > Bible either, making all of you liars. Remember that when He> > puts you in hell where you belong.

Fuck you an your pile of lies. Jesus never disanuled anything.
Go to hell

--
Daniel

tesla sTinker

Mar 31, 2023, 12:04:39 AM3/31/23

On 3/30/2023 6:01 PM, Dr.Who scribbled:
you did not bring jack shit to our attention liar. YOUR souls go to
hell. You will not come back. End of story liar.

Robert

Mar 31, 2023, 2:26:09 AM3/31/23
On Mar 30, 2023, teslaStinker wrote
(in article <u05j55$185e4$1...@dont-email.me>):
“For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the
weakness and unprofitableness thereof.” (Heb 7:18, KJV)

It is a good thing that Jesus the Messiah loves you more than you do. But
should you pass away in this state, that is on you.

Dr.Who

Mar 31, 2023, 2:31:47 AM3/31/23
On Mar 30, 2023, tesla sTinker wrote
(in article <u05m4k$18kfv$1...@dont-email.me>):
May you see the mercy of God.

tesla sTinker

Mar 31, 2023, 2:35:07 AM3/31/23

only there are some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of
Christ. 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach a gospel to you
besides that which we have preached to you, let him be anathema.

go to hell ass hole. your the one preaching another by perversion.
and even angels do such. of which you are not

On 3/30/2023 11:31 PM, Dr.Who scribbled:
> On Mar 30, 2023, tesla sTinker wrote
> (in article<u05m4k$18kfv$1...@dont-email.me>):

Robert

Mar 31, 2023, 3:18:42 AM3/31/23
On Mar 30, 2023, tesla sTinker wrote
(in article <u05uup$1a3it$1...@dont-email.me>):

> only there are some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of
> Christ. 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach a gospel to you
> besides that which we have preached to you, let him be anathema.
>
> go to hell ass hole. your the one preaching another by perversion.
> and even angels do such. of which you are not

If the angels of God preach the same word as I do, then I am on the right side
of the fence.

What have you to offer but venom and cursing? Why do you follow a religion and
not Jesus?