Bible stuff the Lord tells me about...74

Michael McLean

Jan 29, 2023, 2:22:11 AM1/29/23
What the Lord Jesus did was give true liberation.

Pure, free, choice.

With that comes the inevitable consequence of your choice.

Everyone is free of the law of right and wrong. It is now purely, what
you choose, is what you get.

Amazing really.

There are so many striving to be and do right, as though the
determination and the flowing forth of which COMETH from themeth!!!

Righteousness is of GOD ALONE...all the glory is His.

Rom_10:3  For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going
about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted
themselves unto the righteousness ===>>> OF <<<=== God.

It doesn't stop being HIS!!!

2Co_5:21  For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that
we might be MADE the righteousness OF God in him.

It still and will always remain His righteousness, just like the marks
in His hands!

Mike

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do, it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that you could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"The Bible cannot baptize. No one was ever saved by reading the Bible.
Mechanical or methodical salvation is just more Pharisee bureaucracy.
Men are saved after their conviction, death sentence, and resurrection
in baptism--the baptism of the Holy Spirit." - Nightbulb

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: A man full of bluster and bullshit
pretending he is the meaning of life."

Michael McLean

Jan 29, 2023, 3:11:03 AM1/29/23
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Not, "Christ died for my ability to receive it" religion!

What is that saying about those who infer "Christ died for my ability to
receive it" – usually a default position in their ignorance?

What are the saying?

They are saying, "I, I, I, have some righteousness of my own."

But righteousness is never OF man; it is always OF God.

Michael McLean

Jan 29, 2023, 5:16:15 AM1/29/23
On 29/01/2023 7:10 pm, Michael McLean wrote:
> Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
> YET sinners, Christ died for us.
>
> Not, "Christ died for my ability to receive it" religion!
>
> What is that saying about those who infer "Christ died for my ability to
> receive it" – usually a default position in their ignorance?
>
> What are the saying?
>
> They are saying, "I, I, I, have some righteousness of my own."
>
> But righteousness is never OF man; it is always OF God.
>

> Mike

That is ...75.

Michael McLean

Jan 30, 2023, 5:22:17 PM1/30/23
On 30/01/2023 11:38 pm, Attila wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Jan 2023 18:22:03 +1100, Michael McLean
> <michaelm...@outlook.com> in alt.atheism with
> message-id <tr56qv$2lgfl$2...@dont-email.me> wrote:
>
>> What the Lord Jesus did was give true liberation.
>>
>> Pure, free, choice.
>>
>> With that comes the inevitable consequence of your choice.
>>
>> Everyone is free of the law of right and wrong. It is now purely, what
>> you choose, is what you get.
>>
>> Amazing really.
>>
>> There are so many striving to be and do right, as though the
>> determination and the flowing forth of which COMETH from themeth!!!
>>
>> Righteousness is of GOD ALONE...all the glory is His.
>>
>> Rom_10:3  For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going
>> about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted
>> themselves unto the righteousness ===>>> OF <<<=== God.
>>
>> It doesn't stop being HIS!!!
>>
>> 2Co_5:21  For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that
>> we might be MADE the righteousness OF God in him.
>>
>> It still and will always remain His righteousness, just like the marks
>> in His hands!
>>

>> Mike
>
> To surrender to ignorance and call it God has always been
> premature, and it remains premature today.
>
> Isaac Asimov

Attila the genius wrote, "Right and wrong have no intrinsic values and
will change
from person to person and over time." So, Asimov may as well said, "I
like playing with my dick."

My guess is that he did. :-).

Mike

Michael McLean

Jan 31, 2023, 2:54:48 AM1/31/23
On 31/01/2023 5:51 pm, Attila wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 09:22:09 +1100, Michael McLean
> <michaelm...@outlook.com> in alt.atheism with
> Of course it is.

Is that right or wrong?

No matter.

Attila the great wrote:
> Right and wrong have no intrinsic values and will change
> from person to person and over time.

Thus what you say is irrelevant.

Thanks for trying.