Why did God give women pain during childbirth?

Michael Christ

Jan 21, 2024, 8:05:52 PMJan 21
No, I am not looking for a shallow atheist trying to be a scientist,
answer; that's if they even get that far. However, I am hoping for an
intelligent sensible answer from Mother Dawny Poo.

Why did God give women pain during childbirth?

No, I am not looking for a shallow religionist trying to play God with
his bible answer. I am looking for a true answer from the Holy Spirit—a
Holy Spirit truth answer. That is greater than a science answer and
greater than a bible answer.

Anyone willing to give it a go?

I want to know why women experience pain during childbirth. Why do they
need to have pain?

It is not the central reason, but it is pointing in the right direction...

Siri Cruise wrote:
> It's the struggle that makes us stronger.
> ~~ Ralph Selover

Michael Christ

--
God is God

Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord. John
10:30  I and Father are one. If you can't see that the Lord Jesus is the
everlasting Father you are not born again and can't see the Kingdom of God.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul, and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do; it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free and free indeed with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that you could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: A man full of bluster and bullshit
pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

What does a fool do? A fool looks for a "nothing" in a "something" in
order to explain the existence of existence.

"Unless you do all because He is who He is, all your religion is in vain."

"Every man is subject to God; He judges every man, and He is reality.
 What a gift in a fallen world!"

"Love MUST be a choice or it is nothing but a law!"

"Why were all men born sinners? So that God could reveal Himself, so
that we would behold the glory of God, and that we should bring forth
the glory of God"

"God does not and will not arbitrate for any man to love Him! If God
isn't everything to you, He is nothing to you where the rubber meets the
road."

"It is the unforgivable sin not to love God with all your heart, soul,
and mind. What do you have that is lasting? It is not so much being
punished; it is what you are left with."

"Love isn't worth anything without first a free will choice for God to
birth it in a man."

"The point of salvation: desperation. Anything less than that is
self-righteousness."

"A sinner is not a believer in God, a sinner is a believer in sin."

"A piece of dirt is not the promised land; that is only a reflection.
The promised land is knowing Me, says the Lord."

"It is all about God or it is all about idolatry."

"The Lord Jesus is coming soon. He has always come soon."

"There is no revolving door of self-worship in a son of God's life!"

"There is no such thing as random!"

"You can't truly love without it being with all your heart."

"No one can see God without their whole heart. Unless you can see God,
you know nothing."

"You can't learn God, God has to reveal Himself to you."

Mitchell Holman

Jan 21, 2024, 9:33:55 PMJan 21
Michael Christ <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote in

> No, I am not looking for a shallow atheist trying to be a scientist,
> answer; that's if they even get that far. However, I am hoping for an
> intelligent sensible answer from Mother Dawny Poo.
>
> Why did God give women pain during childbirth?
>
> No, I am not looking for a shallow religionist trying to play God with
> his bible answer. I am looking for a true answer from the Holy
> Spirit—a Holy Spirit truth answer. That is greater than a science
> answer and greater than a bible answer.
>
> Anyone willing to give it a go?
>
> I want to know why women experience pain during childbirth. Why do
> they need to have pain?

More importantly why do women DIE in childbirth?

No other mammal has maternal death, why humans?

%

Jan 21, 2024, 9:38:49 PMJan 21
Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Michael Christ <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote in
>
>> No, I am not looking for a shallow atheist trying to be a scientist,
>> answer; that's if they even get that far. However, I am hoping for an
>> intelligent sensible answer from Mother Dawny Poo.
>>
>> Why did God give women pain during childbirth?
>>
>> No, I am not looking for a shallow religionist trying to play God with
>> his bible answer. I am looking for a true answer from the Holy
>> Spirit—a Holy Spirit truth answer. That is greater than a science
>> answer and greater than a bible answer.
>>
>> Anyone willing to give it a go?
>>
>> I want to know why women experience pain during childbirth. Why do
>> they need to have pain?
>

> More importantly why do women DIE in childbirth?
>
> No other mammal has maternal death, why humans?

lots of animals do that's why the need help

Michael Christ

Jan 21, 2024, 9:45:45 PMJan 21

Mitchell Holman said:
> More importantly why do women DIE in childbirth?
>
> No other mammal has maternal death, why humans?

Rubbish - a cow can easily die giving birth is one example,
you...you...atheist! :-). But one universe at a time, Lord More
Important Science Expert.

Why did God give women pain during childbirth?

Robert

Jan 22, 2024, 12:18:58 AMJan 22
On Jan 21, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
(in article<XnsB100D221A82EF...@69.80.102.15>):

> Michael Christ<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote in
>
> > No, I am not looking for a shallow atheist trying to be a scientist,
> > answer; that's if they even get that far. However, I am hoping for an
> > intelligent sensible answer from Mother Dawny Poo.
> >
> > Why did God give women pain during childbirth?

It was his judgment for her actions.

> > No, I am not looking for a shallow religionist trying to play God with
> > his bible answer. I am looking for a true answer from the Holy
> > Spirit—a Holy Spirit truth answer.That is greater than a science

Michael Christ

Jan 22, 2024, 2:06:47 AMJan 22
On 22/01/2024 4:18 pm, Robert wrote:
> On Jan 21, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
> (in article<XnsB100D221A82EF...@69.80.102.15>):
>
>> Michael Christ<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote in
>>
>>> No, I am not looking for a shallow atheist trying to be a scientist,
>>> answer; that's if they even get that far. However, I am hoping for an
>>> intelligent sensible answer from Mother Dawny Poo.
>>>
>>> Why did God give women pain during childbirth?
>
> It was his judgment for her actions.

That is not right.

That is just Robert's bible under his arm regurgitation.

That is precisely why I said, "No, I am not looking for a shallow
religionist trying to play God with his bible answer. I am looking for a
true answer from the Holy Spirit—a Holy Spirit truth answer. That is
greater than a science answer and greater than a bible answer.

Look at the question again: why did God give women...pain...during
childbirth? A legalist religionist would think it was punishment, that
is the way these self-righteous, self-worshiping people think.

Robert does not see the Kingdom of God. All he sees is his legalistic
bible doctrine which is not the revelation of God! These people only
have a superficial, glass-dark understanding of the truth of God in
their sinful state, like the Pharisees before them.

Michael Christ

>>> No, I am not looking for a shallow religionist trying to play God with
>>> his bible answer. I am looking for a true answer from the Holy
>>> Spirit—a Holy Spirit truth answer.That is greater than a science
>>> answer and greater than a bible answer.
>>>
>>> Anyone willing to give it a go?
>>>
>>> I want to know why women experience pain during childbirth. Why do
>>> they need to have pain?
>>
>> More importantly why do women DIE in childbirth?
>>
>> No other mammal has maternal death, why humans?

Michael Christ

Jan 22, 2024, 2:14:22 AMJan 22
On 22/01/2024 12:05 pm, Michael Christ wrote:
> No, I am not looking for a shallow atheist trying to be a scientist,
> answer; that's if they even get that far. However, I am hoping for an
> intelligent sensible answer from Mother Dawny Poo.
>
> Why did God give women pain during childbirth?
>
> No, I am not looking for a shallow religionist trying to play God with
> his bible answer. I am looking for a true answer from the Holy Spirit—a
> Holy Spirit truth answer. That is greater than a science answer and
> greater than a bible answer.
>
> Anyone willing to give it a go?
>
> I want to know why women experience pain during childbirth. Why do they
> need to have pain?
>
> It is not the central reason, but it is pointing in the right direction...
>
> Siri Cruise wrote:
> > It's the struggle that makes us stronger.
> > ~~ Ralph Selover
>

> Michael Christ

Anyone who has an honest go will receive insight (a blessing) into the
nature of God. The rest will hear the answer but they will not hear.

That is how it works. What you sow, you reap.

Mitchell Holman

Jan 22, 2024, 9:25:31 AMJan 22
Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in

> On Jan 21, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
> (in article<XnsB100D221A82EF...@69.80.102.15>):
>
>> Michael Christ<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote in
>>
>> > No, I am not looking for a shallow atheist trying to be a scientist,
>> > answer; that's if they even get that far. However, I am hoping for an
>> > intelligent sensible answer from Mother Dawny Poo.
>> >
>> > Why did God give women pain during childbirth?
>
> It was his judgment for her actions.

A judgement for HER actions, not every
single woman giving birth.

"The righteousness of the righteous shall be
upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked
shall be upon himself."
Ezekiel 18:19

%

Jan 22, 2024, 9:28:32 AMJan 22
Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
>
>> On Jan 21, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
>> (in article<XnsB100D221A82EF...@69.80.102.15>):
>>
>>> Michael Christ<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote in

>> It was his judgment for her actions.
>>>>

> A judgement for HER actions, not every
> single woman giving birth.
>

> "The righteousness of the righteous shall be
> upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked
> shall be upon himself."
> Ezekiel 18:19

>>> More importantly why do women DIE in childbirth?
>>>
>>> No other mammal has maternal death, why humans?

judge not

Skeeter

Jan 22, 2024, 10:31:22 AMJan 22
In article <XnsB100D221A82EF...@69.80.102.15>,
noe...@verizon.net says...

> Michael Christ <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote in
>
> > No, I am not looking for a shallow atheist trying to be a scientist,
> > answer; that's if they even get that far. However, I am hoping for an
> > intelligent sensible answer from Mother Dawny Poo.
> >
> > Why did God give women pain during childbirth?
> >
> > No, I am not looking for a shallow religionist trying to play God with
> > his bible answer. I am looking for a true answer from the Holy
> > Spirit�a Holy Spirit truth answer. That is greater than a science
> > answer and greater than a bible answer.
> >
> > Anyone willing to give it a go?
> >
> > I want to know why women experience pain during childbirth. Why do
> > they need to have pain?
>

> More importantly why do women DIE in childbirth?
>
> No other mammal has maternal death, why humans?

You can prove no animal has died giving birth? This should be good.

Skeeter

Jan 22, 2024, 10:31:54 AMJan 22
In article <_tWcnerpnrGxSDD4...@giganews.com>, pursent100
@gmail.com says...

> Mitchell Holman wrote:
> > Michael Christ <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote in
> >
> >> No, I am not looking for a shallow atheist trying to be a scientist,
> >> answer; that's if they even get that far. However, I am hoping for an
> >> intelligent sensible answer from Mother Dawny Poo.
> >>
> >> Why did God give women pain during childbirth?
> >>
> >> No, I am not looking for a shallow religionist trying to play God with
> >> his bible answer. I am looking for a true answer from the Holy
> >> Spirit�a Holy Spirit truth answer. That is greater than a science
> >> answer and greater than a bible answer.
> >>
> >> Anyone willing to give it a go?
> >>
> >> I want to know why women experience pain during childbirth. Why do
> >> they need to have pain?
> >

> > More importantly why do women DIE in childbirth?
> >
> > No other mammal has maternal death, why humans?
> >

> lots of animals do that's why the need help

His logic is faulty. I have seen cows die giving birth.

Skeeter

Jan 22, 2024, 10:32:45 AMJan 22
In article <uokksn$esii$2...@dont-email.me>, michaelm...@outlook.com
says...

> On 22/01/2024 1:33 pm, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> > Michael Christ <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote in
> >
> >> No, I am not looking for a shallow atheist trying to be a scientist,
> >> answer; that's if they even get that far. However, I am hoping for an
> >> intelligent sensible answer from Mother Dawny Poo.
> >>
> >> Why did God give women pain during childbirth?
> >>
> >> No, I am not looking for a shallow religionist trying to play God with
> >> his bible answer. I am looking for a true answer from the Holy
> >> Spirit?a Holy Spirit truth answer. That is greater than a science
> >> answer and greater than a bible answer.
> >>
> >> Anyone willing to give it a go?
> >>
> >> I want to know why women experience pain during childbirth. Why do
> >> they need to have pain?
> >

> Mitchell Holman said:
> > More importantly why do women DIE in childbirth?
> >
> > No other mammal has maternal death, why humans?
>
> Rubbish - a cow can easily die giving birth is one example,
> you...you...atheist! :-). But one universe at a time, Lord More
> Important Science Expert.
>
> Why did God give women pain during childbirth?

The part about turning the world over to man explains it. But he ignores
that.

Skeeter

Jan 22, 2024, 11:06:05 AMJan 22
In article <XnsB10156A3AA672...@69.80.101.18>,
noe...@verizon.net says...

> Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
>
> > On Jan 21, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
> > (in article<XnsB100D221A82EF...@69.80.102.15>):
> >
> >> Michael Christ<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote in

> > It was his judgment for her actions.
> >> >

> A judgement for HER actions, not every
> single woman giving birth.

Wrong. You are cherry picking again.

> "The righteousness of the righteous shall be
> upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked
> shall be upon himself."
> Ezekiel 18:19

and?

Robert

Jan 22, 2024, 11:48:10 AMJan 22
On Jan 22, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
(in article<XnsB10156A3AA672...@69.80.101.18>):

> Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
>
> > On Jan 21, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
> > (in article<XnsB100D221A82EF...@69.80.102.15>):
> >
> > > Michael Christ<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote in

> > It was his judgment for her actions.
>
> A judgement for HER actions, not every
> single woman giving birth.

Not according to the word of God, for this was a judgment for all women of
this world. Just like the judgment upon Adam and all men, which you are under
today while in this world. You can read all about it in Genesis.

> "The righteousness of the righteous shall be
> upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked
> shall be upon himself."
> Ezekiel 18:19

Yes, of course. Within the parameters set above.

Robert

Jan 22, 2024, 11:51:36 AMJan 22
On Jan 22, 2024, Skeeter wrote
(in article<MPG.401840522...@usnews.blocknews.net>):

> In article<XnsB10156A3AA672...@69.80.101.18>,
> noe...@verizon.net says...
> >
> > Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
> >
> > > On Jan 21, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
> > > (in article<XnsB100D221A82EF...@69.80.102.15>):

> > > It was his judgment for her actions.
> >

> > A judgement for HER actions, not every
> > single woman giving birth.
>
> Wrong. You are cherry picking again.

Do you know the God of gods?

> > "The righteousness of the righteous shall be
> > upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked
> > shall be upon himself."
> > Ezekiel 18:19
>
> and?

What’s the matter? You have to piggy back on a “cherry picker”?
Man up and get your own material. ;)

Skeeter

Jan 22, 2024, 12:31:34 PMJan 22
In article <0001HW.2B5ED4950...@news.eternal-
september.org>, rob...@no.way says...

> On Jan 22, 2024, Skeeter wrote
> (in article<MPG.401840522...@usnews.blocknews.net>):
>
> > In article<XnsB10156A3AA672...@69.80.101.18>,
> > noe...@verizon.net says...
> > >
> > > Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in

> > > A judgement for HER actions, not every
> > > single woman giving birth.
> >
> > Wrong. You are cherry picking again.
>
> Do you know the God of gods?
>

> > > "The righteousness of the righteous shall be
> > > upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked
> > > shall be upon himself."
> > > Ezekiel 18:19
> >
> > and?
>
> What?s the matter? You have to piggy back on a ?cherry picker??
> Man up and get your own material. ;)

and you are?

The Doctor

Jan 22, 2024, 12:46:28 PMJan 22
In article <RXqdnVlN1L0Y5jP4...@giganews.com>,
In context.
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca

Mitchell Holman

Jan 22, 2024, 2:01:43 PMJan 22
Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in

> On Jan 22, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
> (in article<XnsB10156A3AA672...@69.80.101.18>):
>
>> Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
>>
>> > On Jan 21, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
>> > (in article<XnsB100D221A82EF...@69.80.102.15>):

>> > It was his judgment for her actions.
>>
>> A judgement for HER actions, not every
>> single woman giving birth.
>
> Not according to the word of God, for this was a judgment for all
> women of this world.

Why?

The Bible itself says the wicked
alone pay the price of their wickedness.

> Just like the judgment upon Adam and all men,
> which you are under today while in this world. You can read all about
> it in Genesis.

How can you justify personal
redemption AND collective punishment?

>> "The righteousness of the righteous shall be
>> upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked
>> shall be upon himself."
>> Ezekiel 18:19
>
> Yes, of course. Within the parameters set above.

What parameters?

Mitchell Holman

Jan 22, 2024, 2:05:24 PMJan 22
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in

> In article <_tWcnerpnrGxSDD4...@giganews.com>, pursent100
> @gmail.com says...
>>
>> Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> > Michael Christ <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote in

>> > More importantly why do women DIE in childbirth?
>> >
>> > No other mammal has maternal death, why humans?
>> >

>> lots of animals do that's why the need help
>
> His logic is faulty. I have seen cows die giving birth.

That is because cows and horses are so
overbred that they cannot give birth
by themselves. That is human interference,
not nature. Wild cattle (Bison, water
buffalos) do not have maternal death.

Robert

Jan 22, 2024, 2:55:38 PMJan 22
On Jan 22, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
(in article<XnsB10185779D38E...@69.80.101.23>):

> Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
>
> > On Jan 22, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
> > (in article<XnsB10156A3AA672...@69.80.101.18>):
> >
> > > Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in

> > > A judgement for HER actions, not every
> > > single woman giving birth.
> >
> > Not according to the word of God, for this was a judgment for all
> > women of this world.
>
> Why?

For the same reasons that men received it.
They both refused to listen and honor the commandment of God.

> The Bible itself says the wicked
> alone pay the price of their wickedness.

You have a choice, accept redemption, and its many benefits or refuse it to
stay right where you are. You enjoying your wickedness?

> > Just like the judgment upon Adam and all men,
> > which you are under today while in this world. You can read all about
> > it in Genesis.
>
> How can you justify personal
> redemption AND collective punishment?

I don’t have to, it is in the hands of God. Collective redemption and
collective punishment, it is your choice to make.

> > > "The righteousness of the righteous shall be
> > > upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked
> > > shall be upon himself."
> > > Ezekiel 18:19
> >
> > Yes, of course. Within the parameters set above.
>
> What parameters?

What was specified in the verse.

%

Jan 22, 2024, 2:59:10 PMJan 22
second verse same as the first

Robert

Jan 22, 2024, 3:02:35 PMJan 22
On Jan 22, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
(in article<XnsB1018616610AF...@69.80.101.23>):

> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
>
> > In article<_tWcnerpnrGxSDD4...@giganews.com>, pursent100
> > @gmail.com says...

> > > lots of animals do that's why the need help
> >
> > His logic is faulty. I have seen cows die giving birth.
>
> That is because cows and horses are so
> overbred that they cannot give birth
> by themselves. That is human interference,
> not nature. Wild cattle (Bison, water
> buffalos) do not have maternal death.

Their is no logic in that statement, especially when many breeds are kept
going by human intervention then released into the wild.

Overbreeding a cause of dying from giving birth? Then why not humans who
overbreed?

Robert

Jan 22, 2024, 3:05:52 PMJan 22
On Jan 22, 2024, purse...@gmail.com wrote
(in article<V4mdnQU15u6cVDP4...@giganews.com>):
For that reason merry go rounds were created. For slow learners.

Michael Christ

Jan 22, 2024, 3:35:22 PMJan 22
On 23/01/2024 1:25 am, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
>
>> On Jan 21, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
>> (in article<XnsB100D221A82EF...@69.80.102.15>):
>>
>>> Michael Christ<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote in

Robert Religion Rote:

Mitchell wrote:
> A judgement for HER actions, not every
> single woman giving birth.

Mitchell, for once, just read and listen. That's all, easy; you lose
nothing.

It wasn't a condemning judgement like Robert Religion is implying. God's
action was to help women and mankind; it will be explained later.

To find God, you need to look for virtue, and then you will find Him.
But if you are looking for evil, you will never find Him because He is
not in that place. Likewise, that is the problem with Pharisees and
modern-day bible laws and rules. Christians are looking for what is
wrong so they can try and make themselves right, so they never see Him
or hear Him because He is not in what is wrong either.

Elijah's experience...

1Ki 19:11  And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the
LORD. And, behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent
the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the
LORD was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the LORD
was not in the earthquake:
1Ki 19:12  And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the
fire: and after the fire a still small voice.
1Ki 19:13  And it was so, when Elijah heard...

God is not all the hoopla of doctrine, dogma, theology, bible laws,
rules, regulations, and ordinances, or the church whip-up-it music
emotion, and things you must do and not do; He is the still small voice
that you only find if you are truly seeking Him and Him alone, and not
seeking to establish your own righteousness in those things above.

That is why preachers and pastors of thousands of strong congregations
don't hear or see Him, and why they often tumble from their thrones. If
anything, it is an act of God that they fall and wake up to all the
pretense.

Though it appears in the case of Brian Houston (Hillsong) that he is
bitter and doubling down and going again. It is hard to let go of your
life and will. Anyway, that is between God and Houston, but there
appears to be a problem. :-). However, overall, this whole matter is a
serious issue.

> "The righteousness of the righteous shall be
> upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked
> shall be upon himself."
> Ezekiel 18:19

You are off down Robert's rabbit hole of endless rabbit holes. Everyone
is going to have to come out of them eventually, no matter what rabbit
hole (e.g., an atheist one) you are in.

A bowl of 'going nowhere self-will' in exchange for an inheritance in
Him? It is never worth it and is endlessly regrettable.

Michael Christ

>>> More importantly why do women DIE in childbirth?
>>>
>>> No other mammal has maternal death, why humans?

Michael Christ

Jan 22, 2024, 3:40:46 PMJan 22
Yes, the ties into it. But here is a clue, God is equipping her for the
world they have caused Him to bring about. The question is, what is the
reason for the pain.

Michael Christ

Jan 22, 2024, 3:46:50 PMJan 22
On 23/01/2024 3:51 am, Robert wrote:
> On Jan 22, 2024, Skeeter wrote
> (in article<MPG.401840522...@usnews.blocknews.net>):
>
>> In article<XnsB10156A3AA672...@69.80.101.18>,
>> noe...@verizon.net says...
>>>
>>> Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in

>>> A judgement for HER actions, not every
>>> single woman giving birth.
>>
>> Wrong. You are cherry picking again.
>
> Do you know the God of gods?

Robert Religion does not know God.

All he's got is his bible under his arm and his own will.

Nothing, in other words.

Michael Christ

>>> "The righteousness of the righteous shall be
>>> upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked
>>> shall be upon himself."
>>> Ezekiel 18:19
>>
>> and?
>
> What’s the matter? You have to piggy back on a “cherry picker”?
> Man up and get your own material. ;)

Michael Christ

Jan 22, 2024, 3:53:27 PMJan 22
On 23/01/2024 6:05 am, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
>
>> In article <_tWcnerpnrGxSDD4...@giganews.com>, pursent100
>> @gmail.com says...

>>> lots of animals do that's why the need help
>>
>> His logic is faulty. I have seen cows die giving birth.
>

> That is because cows and horses are so
> overbred that they cannot give birth
> by themselves. That is human interference,
> not nature. Wild cattle (Bison, water
> buffalos) do not have maternal death.

Of course they would, it is a fallen flawed world.

Are you really going to go there?

Every native mammal to ever give birth never had a problem birth that
ended in tragedy? Really? It is a rabbit hole. Let it go and get on
to more important things.

Why did God give women pain during childbirth?

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Jan 22, 2024, 4:00:06 PMJan 22
On 23/01/2024 6:55 am, Robert wrote:
> On Jan 22, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
> (in article<XnsB10185779D38E...@69.80.101.23>):
>
>> Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
>>
>>> On Jan 22, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
>>> (in article<XnsB10156A3AA672...@69.80.101.18>):

>>> Not according to the word of God, for this was a judgment for all
>>> women of this world.
>>
>> Why?

Robert Religion Rote:
> For the same reasons that men received it.
> They both refused to listen and honor the commandment of God.

No, that was not His motive.

These hypocrites only know about bible rules in their "sinless"
self-righteousness and can't see His nature. God did not give women
pain in childbirth because they refused to listen and honour His
commandments.

Michael Christ

>> The Bible itself says the wicked
>> alone pay the price of their wickedness.
>
> You have a choice, accept redemption, and its many benefits or refuse it to
> stay right where you are. You enjoying your wickedness?
>

>>> Just like the judgment upon Adam and all men,
>>> which you are under today while in this world. You can read all about
>>> it in Genesis.
>>
>> How can you justify personal
>> redemption AND collective punishment?
>
> I don’t have to, it is in the hands of God. Collective redemption and
> collective punishment, it is your choice to make.

>>> Yes, of course. Within the parameters set above.
>>
>> What parameters?
>
> What was specified in the verse.

Michael Ejercito

Jan 22, 2024, 4:14:17 PMJan 22
On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 12:05:50 +1100, Michael Christ
<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

>No, I am not looking for a shallow atheist trying to be a scientist,
>answer; that's if they even get that far. However, I am hoping for an
>intelligent sensible answer from Mother Dawny Poo.
>
>Why did God give women pain during childbirth?
>
>No, I am not looking for a shallow religionist trying to play God with
>his bible answer. I am looking for a true answer from the Holy Spirit—a
>Holy Spirit truth answer. That is greater than a science answer and
>greater than a bible answer.
>
>Anyone willing to give it a go?

God gave women pain during childbirth so they won't be as reluctant
when their husband/boyfriend asks for anal sex

>I want to know why women experience pain during childbirth. Why do they
>need to have pain?
>
>It is not the central reason, but it is pointing in the right direction...
>
>Siri Cruise wrote:
> > It's the struggle that makes us stronger.
> > ~~ Ralph Selover
>

>Michael Christ

Michael

Michael Christ

Jan 22, 2024, 4:29:31 PMJan 22
Robert Religion Rote:
> For that reason merry go rounds were created. For slow learners.

This is how evil subtly works. It comes as an appearance of light. They
manoeuvre their hearer into their own terms of reference, create
confusion, and then they arrive with "enlightenment,' all the while
trying to make their hearers out to be lesser vessel.  :-).

Classic Phariseeism: all about the scriptures but nothing about God.

There is a simple answer to the question and it resides in the nature of
God. Why did God give women pain during childbirth?

And he doesn't know the answer because he does not see the Kingdom of
God. Neither did his forefathers, and the Lord was right there before
their very eyes.

And so it is today.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Jan 22, 2024, 4:31:42 PMJan 22

Michael Ejercito wrote:
> God gave women pain during childbirth so they won't be as reluctant
> when their husband/boyfriend asks for anal sex.

Interesting thought, butt probably not right.

Michael Christ

>> I want to know why women experience pain during childbirth. Why do they
>> need to have pain?
>>
>> It is not the central reason, but it is pointing in the right direction...
>>
>> Siri Cruise wrote:
>>> It's the struggle that makes us stronger.
>>> ~~ Ralph Selover
>>

>> Michael Christ
>

> Michael

Peeler

Jan 22, 2024, 4:45:08 PMJan 22
On Mon, 22 Jan 24 21:14:16 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master Michael Ejercito, whined again:

> God gave women pain during childbirth so they won't be as reluctant
> when their husband/boyfriend asks for anal sex

Abysmally stupoid gay neo-nazi Loose Sphincter can't get anal sex out of his
sick dumb neo-nazi head ...and out of his loose sphinter! <BG>

--
jdyoung about Loose Sphincter:
"Nary does a day pass that Nazi nutcase "Loose Cannon" isn't fantasizing

Skeeter

Jan 22, 2024, 6:42:35 PMJan 22
In article <XnsB10185779D38E...@69.80.101.23>,
noe...@verizon.net says...

> Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
>
> > On Jan 22, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
> > (in article<XnsB10156A3AA672...@69.80.101.18>):
> >
> >> Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in

> >> A judgement for HER actions, not every
> >> single woman giving birth.
> >
> > Not according to the word of God, for this was a judgment for all
> > women of this world.
>

> Why?
>
> The Bible itself says the wicked
> alone pay the price of their wickedness.

At the time Eve represented all women.

> > Just like the judgment upon Adam and all men,
> > which you are under today while in this world. You can read all about
> > it in Genesis.
>

> How can you justify personal
> redemption AND collective punishment?

That didn't even make sense.

Skeeter

Jan 22, 2024, 6:43:16 PMJan 22
In article <XnsB1018616610AF...@69.80.101.23>,
noe...@verizon.net says...

> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
>
> > In article <_tWcnerpnrGxSDD4...@giganews.com>, pursent100
> > @gmail.com says...

> >> lots of animals do that's why the need help
> >
> > His logic is faulty. I have seen cows die giving birth.
>

> That is because cows and horses are so
> overbred that they cannot give birth
> by themselves. That is human interference,
> not nature. Wild cattle (Bison, water
> buffalos) do not have maternal death.

So you have traveled the world and watched all animal births?

Skeeter

Jan 22, 2024, 6:44:07 PMJan 22
In article <0001HW.2B5F01590...@news.eternal-
september.org>, rob...@no.way says...

> On Jan 22, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
> (in article<XnsB1018616610AF...@69.80.101.23>):
>
> > Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
> >
> > > In article<_tWcnerpnrGxSDD4...@giganews.com>, pursent100
> > > @gmail.com says...

> > > His logic is faulty. I have seen cows die giving birth.
> >
> > That is because cows and horses are so
> > overbred that they cannot give birth
> > by themselves. That is human interference,
> > not nature. Wild cattle (Bison, water
> > buffalos) do not have maternal death.
>
> Their is no logic in that statement, especially when many breeds are kept
> going by human intervention then released into the wild.
>
> Overbreeding a cause of dying from giving birth? Then why not humans who
> overbreed?

All he has are troll questions. Nothing of any substance.

Skeeter

Jan 22, 2024, 6:45:38 PMJan 22
In article <V4mdnQU15u6cVDP4...@giganews.com>, pursent100
@gmail.com says...
> > I don?t have to, it is in the hands of God. Collective redemption and
> > collective punishment, it is your choice to make.

> >> What parameters?
> >
> > What was specified in the verse.
> >
> second verse same as the first

im enery the 8th i am

Skeeter

Jan 22, 2024, 6:49:30 PMJan 22
In article <uoml0j$sl1g$4...@dont-email.me>, michaelm...@outlook.com
says...
Just like they use the constitution. Pick and choose to fit their
agenda.

Michael Christ

Jan 22, 2024, 8:14:11 PMJan 22

Skeeter wrote:
> Just like they use the constitution. Pick and choose to fit their
> agenda.

That is exactly what the Lord has been telling me in the last 10 mins!

Law!

Constitution: (law) law determining the fundamental political principles
of a government. Or, in their case, the law determining the fundamental
religious principles of their theology, which they pick and choose to
fit their agenda.

These modern religious Pharisees have brought themselves under bible
law. Only this time they have Old and...New Testament law.

I was just listening to a sermon from Chuck Swindoll, a mainstream, what
one would consider a "safe," fundamental Christian minister, and it was
full of New Testament rules and regulations (law) you have to obey if
you are a true Christian.

The laws of the bible are truths that they can't keep in a million
years, like the 10 commandments of the Old Testament. What do you think
drives them to try? :-).

2Ti 3:4  Traitors [with suits on], heady, highminded, lovers of
pleasures more than lovers of God [self-glory];
2Ti 3:5  Having a form of godliness [with suits on], but denying the
power thereof: from such turn away.
2Ti 3:6  For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead
captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
2Ti 3:7  Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the
truth.

Ever learning about God and never coming to know God.

Watch for the answer to the question, which I haven't written yet, :-);
it'll show the difference between the way they think and God's
thoughts—a big discrepancy and with far-reaching consequences.

The more you see God, the more truth you see, and the more lies you see
and why they are lies.

Michael Christ

Mitchell Holman

Jan 22, 2024, 9:43:51 PMJan 22
Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
THEY. Not US.

Why do WE have to be punished
for what THEY did?

>> The Bible itself says the wicked
>> alone pay the price of their wickedness.
>
> You have a choice, accept redemption, and its many benefits or refuse
> it to stay right where you are. You enjoying your wickedness?

Are women who "accept redemption" free
from pain and death of childbirth?

>> > Just like the judgment upon Adam and all men,
>> > which you are under today while in this world. You can read all
>> > about it in Genesis.
>>
>> How can you justify personal
>> redemption AND collective punishment?
>
> I don’t have to, it is in the hands of God. Collective redemption
> and collective punishment, it is your choice to make.

What woman EVER had a choice to
pain-free delivery?

Mitchell Holman

Jan 22, 2024, 9:46:07 PMJan 22
Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
Humans DO have maternal death.

Why is that?

Mitchell Holman

Jan 22, 2024, 9:47:12 PMJan 22

> Why did God give women pain during childbirth?

This is your mythology, you tell us.

Dawn Flood

Jan 22, 2024, 10:38:39 PMJan 22
On 1/21/2024 7:05 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
> No, I am not looking for a shallow atheist trying to be a scientist,
> answer; that's if they even get that far. However, I am hoping for an
> intelligent sensible answer from Mother Dawny Poo.
>
> Why did God give women pain during childbirth?
>
> No, I am not looking for a shallow religionist trying to play God with
> his bible answer. I am looking for a true answer from the Holy Spirit—a
> Holy Spirit truth answer. That is greater than a science answer and
> greater than a bible answer.
>
> Anyone willing to give it a go?
>
> I want to know why women experience pain during childbirth. Why do they
> need to have pain?
>
> It is not the central reason, but it is pointing in the right direction...
>
> Siri Cruise wrote:
> > It's the struggle that makes us stronger.
> > ~~ Ralph Selover

Think of trying to pee out a watermelon.

Dawn

Robert

Jan 22, 2024, 10:45:13 PMJan 22
On Jan 22, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
(in article<XnsB101D4332D6F8...@69.80.102.12>):
Caused by overbreeding, which is your claim?

> Why is that?

Yeah, why is that?

Robert

Jan 22, 2024, 10:57:34 PMJan 22
On Jan 22, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
(in article<XnsB101D3D19155C...@69.80.102.12>):
But they, your gggggggggggrandparents set the pattern which you inherited.

Would you refuse your inheritance if your parents bequeathed you great
wealth?

That you got the short end of the stick is no reason to complain, especially
since you were offered a way out, and refused to accept it.

> Why do WE have to be punished
> for what THEY did?

It is your inheritance.

> > > The Bible itself says the wicked
> > > alone pay the price of their wickedness.
> >
> > You have a choice, accept redemption, and its many benefits or refuse
> > it to stay right where you are. You enjoying your wickedness?
>
> Are women who "accept redemption" free
> from pain and death of childbirth?

Now you are adding "death of childbirth” to the list of things? Why, when
has the death of childbirth ever occurred? Isn’t that called infertility?

> > > How can you justify personal
> > > redemption AND collective punishment?
> >
> > I don’t have to, it is in the hands of God. Collective redemption
> > and collective punishment, it is your choice to make.
>
> What woman EVER had a choice to
> pain-free delivery?

Everyone that was offered medication to alleviate the pain.

Michael Christ

Jan 22, 2024, 11:27:11 PMJan 22
Why would you be interested in myth? :-).

I want you to have a go at why God gives women pain during childbirth.

Michael Christ

Jan 22, 2024, 11:40:38 PMJan 22
That is an intelligent sensible answer, and that would be painful, Dawn.

There is no catch or trick here, I promise.

Can you enlighten us ignorant men about how you feel before the baby
comes and after the baby is born? Yes, it would be painful, and then I'd
imagine there would be great relief when the baby comes, but I am
interested in how you feel about a new family member being imminent and
then when he or she arrives.

Please.

Michael Christ

Jan 22, 2024, 11:52:05 PMJan 22
Do you really want 'going nowhere endless Robert Religion' 'rabbit hole
wrangling' over meaning?

First, find out why God gave women pain during childbirth. Try to think
of the God you call a myth as a good God. Why would He give women pain
during childbirth?  Bear in mind that there is pain in many things. But
one thing at a time.

You have to try or as was said...

"Anyone who has an honest go will receive insight (a blessing) into the
nature of God. The rest will hear the answer, but they will not hear.

That is how it works. What you sow, you reap."

Mitchell Holman

Jan 23, 2024, 8:52:24 AMJan 23
Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
Culpability for a crime is not inherited.

> Would you refuse your inheritance if your parents bequeathed you great
> wealth?
>
> That you got the short end of the stick is no reason to complain,
> especially since you were offered a way out, and refused to accept it.
>>

>> Why do WE have to be punished
>> for what THEY did?
>
> It is your inheritance.

Poppycock.

No legal system in the world punishes
people for what their grandparents did.
That is just barbaric.

>> > You have a choice, accept redemption, and its many benefits or
>> > refuse it to stay right where you are. You enjoying your
>> > wickedness?
>>
>> Are women who "accept redemption" free
>> from pain and death of childbirth?
>
> Now you are adding "death of childbirth” to the list of things? Why,
> when has the death of childbirth ever occurred? Isn’t that called
> infertility?

>> > I don’t have to, it is in the hands of God. Collective redemption
>> > and collective punishment, it is your choice to make.
>>
>> What woman EVER had a choice to
>> pain-free delivery?
>
> Everyone that was offered medication to alleviate the pain.

That wasn't the question. Why
does pregancy pain and death even
exist?

Mitchell Holman

Jan 23, 2024, 8:54:21 AMJan 23
Michael Christ <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote in news:uonf6t$14mmj$1
@dont-email.me:

> On 23/01/2024 1:47 pm, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> Michael Christ <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote in
>>

>>> Why did God give women pain during childbirth?
>>

>> This is your mythology, you tell us.
>
> Why would you be interested in myth? :-).

You asked the question, remember?

> I want you to have a go at why God gives women pain during childbirth.

Robert

Jan 23, 2024, 10:31:24 AMJan 23
On Jan 23, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
(in article<XnsB102510615DC3...@69.80.102.20>):
No, it isn’t. Plus it wasn’t a crime.
When one chooses to place themselves in bondage their heirs suffer the
outcome.
At that point they need a deliverer.

> > Would you refuse your inheritance if your parents bequeathed you great
> > wealth?
> >
> > That you got the short end of the stick is no reason to complain,
> > especially since you were offered a way out, and refused to accept it.
> > >

> > > Why do WE have to be punished
> > > for what THEY did?
> >
> > It is your inheritance.
>
> Poppycock.

What else is the cause for what happens to you that is unpleasant and puts
you at dis ease?

> No legal system in the world punishes
> people for what their grandparents did.
> That is just barbaric.

Then you lack sophistication, education, regarding the history of the peoples
of this world, let alone the history of this nation in things the the rivalry
between the McCoys and the Hatfields.

The dislike of whites by the blacks that many constantly stir up in order to
shape some blacks to their social agenda’s. To a lesser degree the reverse
of this. Or the world hating Jews and justifying violence against them.

> > > Are women who "accept redemption" free
> > > from pain and death of childbirth?
> >
> > Now you are adding "death of childbirth” to the list of things? Why,
> > when has the death of childbirth ever occurred? Isn’t that called
> > infertility?

> > > What woman EVER had a choice to
> > > pain-free delivery?
> >
> > Everyone that was offered medication to alleviate the pain.
>
> That wasn't the question. Why
> does pregancy pain and death even
> exist?

You asked the question, and that is obvious to anyone that read this. You
shifting the goals shows a weasel.

Why does death exist? The commandment to not eat the fruit of a particular
tree had in it the knowledge of what will happen if they do, for the person
that did that will die. Thus it is appointed unto man once to die.

A short little biblical example of why death is so important to the human
race was made clear in the beginning, when men would like to be between 600
and 900+ years old and grew very proficient in fulfilling the desires of
their flesh, where might ruled. So much so that innocence was stolen from the
innocent at an early age, and life became a burden to many as they had to
yield to the mighty. Even the animal kingdom suffered as they were used for
their pleasures, or perceived pleasure which was depravity.

Thus life was shortened, for the sake of peoples lives.

Skeeter

Jan 23, 2024, 11:19:12 AMJan 23
In article <XnsB102510615DC3...@69.80.102.20>,
noe...@verizon.net says...
Except for those who want reparations.

> >> Are women who "accept redemption" free
> >> from pain and death of childbirth?
> >
> > Now you are adding "death of childbirth†to the list of things? Why,
> > when has the death of childbirth ever occurred? Isn�t that called
> > infertility?

Michael Christ

Jan 23, 2024, 12:09:53 PMJan 23
Let's go with your claim then. Since it is mythology, there is no point.
It seems I make an even better atheist than you do.

Robert

Jan 23, 2024, 12:40:27 PMJan 23
On Jan 23, 2024, Skeeter wrote
(in article<MPG.401994e91...@usnews.blocknews.net>):
Great point

%

Jan 23, 2024, 1:28:14 PMJan 23
i told you not to be stupid you moron

Mitchell Holman

Jan 23, 2024, 1:51:15 PMJan 23
Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in

> On Jan 23, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
> (in article<XnsB102510615DC3...@69.80.102.20>):
>
>> Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in

>> > But they, your gggggggggggrandparents set the pattern which you
>> > inherited.
>>
>> Culpability for a crime is not inherited.
>
> No, it isn’t. Plus it wasn’t a crime.
> When one chooses to place themselves in bondage their heirs suffer the
> outcome.

Huh?

There is no mention of bondage anywhere
in Genesis.

> At that point they need a deliverer.
>

>> > Would you refuse your inheritance if your parents bequeathed you
>> > great wealth?
>> >
>> > That you got the short end of the stick is no reason to complain,
>> > especially since you were offered a way out, and refused to accept
>> > it.

>> > It is your inheritance.
>>
>> Poppycock.
>
> What else is the cause for what happens to you that is unpleasant and
> puts you at dis ease?
>>

>> No legal system in the world punishes
>> people for what their grandparents did.
>> That is just barbaric.
>
> Then you lack sophistication, education, regarding the history of the
> peoples of this world, let alone the history of this nation in things
> the the rivalry between the McCoys and the Hatfields.

Name any legal system that punishes
people for what their ancestors did.

> The dislike of whites by the blacks that many constantly stir up in
> order to shape some blacks to their social agenda’s. To a lesser
> degree the reverse of this. Or the world hating Jews and justifying
> violence against them.

Racism and antisemitism are
not legal judgements nor are they
punishments for crime.
What does ANY of that have to with
modern women being punished for what
Eve did?

Mitchell Holman

Jan 23, 2024, 1:54:12 PMJan 23

> On 24/01/2024 12:54 am, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> Michael Christ <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote in
>> news:uonf6t$14mmj$1 @dont-email.me:

>>> Why would you be interested in myth? :-).
>>>

>> You asked the question, remember?
>>

>>> I want you to have a go at why God gives women pain during
>>> childbirth.
>>

>> This is your mythology, you tell us.
>
> Let's go with your claim then.

I didn't make a claim.

> Since it is mythology, there is no
> point.

Bingo.

Can you answer your own question
from above, "Why did God give women
pain during childbirth?"

Robert

Jan 23, 2024, 2:57:56 PMJan 23
On Jan 23, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
(in article<XnsB10283B14E832...@69.80.102.21>):
Then don’t be complaining about the price you have to pay just to live.

> > At that point they need a deliverer.

> > > Poppycock.
> >
> > What else is the cause for what happens to you that is unpleasant and
> > puts you at dis ease?
> > >

> > > No legal system in the world punishes
> > > people for what their grandparents did.
> > > That is just barbaric.
> >
> > Then you lack sophistication, education, regarding the history of the
> > peoples of this world, let alone the history of this nation in things
> > the the rivalry between the McCoys and the Hatfields.
>
> Name any legal system that punishes
> people for what their ancestors did.

The extra costs of taxation so you can pay reparations to a group of people,
multiple times.

> > The dislike of whites by the blacks that many constantly stir up in
> > order to shape some blacks to their social agenda’s. To a lesser
> > degree the reverse of this. Or the world hating Jews and justifying
> > violence against them.
>
> Racism and antisemitism are
> not legal judgements nor are they
> punishments for crime.

Why another shifting of the goal posts?
You figure it out, you keep mixing and shifting goal posts, then wonder how
come it wandered off?
Stick to your original point, meditate on it. You were given the reasons up
front, deal with it.

Michael Christ

Jan 23, 2024, 4:12:49 PMJan 23
On 24/01/2024 5:54 am, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Michael Christ <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote in
>
>> On 24/01/2024 12:54 am, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>>> Michael Christ <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote in
>>> news:uonf6t$14mmj$1 @dont-email.me:

>>> You asked the question, remember?

>>> This is your mythology, you tell us.
>>
>> Let's go with your claim then.
>

> I didn't make a claim.

Now, Mitchy, don't do another "mammal maternal non-death" on me please! :-).

You claim my God and His ways are a mythology.

So, we go with what you say.

Mitchy atheism forever! Yay!

Michael Christ

>> Since it is mythology, there is no
>> point.
>

> Bingo.
>
> Can you answer your own question
> from above, "Why did God give women
> pain during childbirth?"

Mitchell Holman

Jan 23, 2024, 9:35:36 PMJan 23
Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
YOU brought up "bondage", explain
what it has anything to do with women
having pains in childbirth.

>> > At that point they need a deliverer.

>> > What else is the cause for what happens to you that is unpleasant
>> > and puts you at dis ease?

>> > Then you lack sophistication, education, regarding the history of
>> > the peoples of this world, let alone the history of this nation in
>> > things the the rivalry between the McCoys and the Hatfields.
>>
>> Name any legal system that punishes
>> people for what their ancestors did.
>
> The extra costs of taxation so you can pay reparations to a group of
> people, multiple times.

What reparations?

Robert

Jan 23, 2024, 10:20:21 PMJan 23
On Jan 23, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
(in article<XnsB102D26B227EA...@69.80.102.17>):
What I brought up had to do with both men and women, which is why I asked
about how it was that you were affected. I understood you to be a male by
birth. Sorry. ;)

You have worn this subject out a few cycles ago. Feel free to continue your
dance with Michael.

Dawn Flood

Jan 23, 2024, 11:09:49 PMJan 23
Foreplay == Great
Sex == Really Great
Pregnancy == Sometimes great, sometimes not
Birth == Yes, painful
Afterbirth == Not painful, but messy
Children == Absolutely blissful, for the first few years; after that, mixed

Michael Christ

Jan 24, 2024, 2:43:27 AMJan 24
That's nice.

> Pregnancy == Sometimes great, sometimes not

Okay.

> Birth == Yes, painful

Not okay, but okay.

> Afterbirth == Not painful, but messy

Okay.

> Children == Absolutely blissful, for the first few years; after that, mixed

The usual pattern. Kids are so lovely when they are young because they
are so innocent of adultness and are freer.

Bottom line: did the pain teach you anything?

Try.

There is only rock hard guys here like Ted, Skeeter, %, Kurt, and myself
being the hardest of all, and gay guys like Tim, Yap, JWS, El Kabang
Bang, and Mitchy the notorious Holeman, we need your help and insight.

Skeeter

Jan 24, 2024, 7:56:31 AMJan 24
In article <XnsB102D26B227EA...@69.80.102.17>,
noe...@verizon.net says...

> Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
>
> > On Jan 23, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
> > (in article<XnsB10283B14E832...@69.80.102.21>):
> >
> >> Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in

> >> Huh?
> >>
> >> There is no mention of bondage anywhere
> >> in Genesis.
> >
> > Then don�t be complaining about the price you have to pay just to
Play stupid. Do you think black should get reparations for something
that happened 200 years ago?

Mitchell Holman

Jan 24, 2024, 8:59:35 AMJan 24
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in news:MPG.401ab6e26155776a990ff5
@usnews.blocknews.net:

>> > Then donโค?t be complaining about the price you have to pay just to
OF course not.

"Robert" thinks they are, ask him.

Jack Sovalot

Jan 24, 2024, 10:37:07 AMJan 24
That's an interesting question. Pregnancy pain is understandable, as
all Natural Selection would have accomplished would be making the
sexual act pleasurable. There's no selection pressure for pleasure
itself. But why death? Why has DNA allowing pregnancy death managed to
survive this long, as it clearly decreases its chances for replication.

Jack Sovalot

Jan 24, 2024, 11:12:00 AMJan 24
I'm pretty certain that I owe you reparations because of when my
ancestors the Romans enslaved your ancestors 2000 years ago.

Robert

Jan 24, 2024, 12:55:01 PMJan 24
On Jan 24, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
(in article<XnsB103523E2A6C7...@69.80.102.15>):
> suffer

Again you bear false witness.

Mitchell Holman

Jan 24, 2024, 1:31:00 PMJan 24
Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
Your quote, from above.

"The extra costs of taxation
so you can pay reparations to
a group of people, multiple times."

Once again, what reparations?

Jack Sovalot

Jan 24, 2024, 3:16:43 PMJan 24
Indeed. Althought I was okay with Affirmative Action, which was a form
of reparations until SCOTUS shut it down.

Robert

Jan 24, 2024, 4:53:47 PMJan 24
On Jan 24, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
(in article<XnsB1038042EE6DA...@69.80.101.23>):
That has not one thing stated that is related to my thoughts and regards as
to whether I agree or disagree with reparations. To assume so is illogical
and absurd. And with that line of thinking then you should reconsider your
entire life as to what you belief or disbelieve once you wake up to the
reality of your deficiency in critical thinking.

> Once again, what reparations?

Had you received education here in the USA you would have been taught that at
the end of the civil war the blacks were given a leg up, and reparations,
that they Have since been given various forms of renumeration’s for being
black.

Also the Asians who lived in the America, before the WWII were not citizens,
some were relocated away from the costal areas, and they too received
enumerations after the war.

The American Indians also receive monies and other means of support from the
feds.

And ALL of this came out of our tax dollars.

Mitchell Holman

Jan 24, 2024, 9:47:22 PMJan 24
Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in

> On Jan 24, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
> (in article<XnsB1038042EE6DA...@69.80.101.23>):
>
>> Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
>>
>> > On Jan 24, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
>> > (in article<XnsB103523E2A6C7...@69.80.102.15>):

Not for "being black" but for
being former SLAVES. And the generation
making those payments was not being
being punished for sin some previous
single person did.

> Also the Asians who lived in the America, before the WWII were not
> citizens, some were relocated away from the costal areas, and they too
> received enumerations after the war.

That was compensation, not reparations.

> The American Indians also receive monies and other means of support
> from the feds.

Not reparations, social services for
those proven to be needy.

"The Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) manages
the Financial Assistance and Social Services
(FASS) program. It gives financial aid to
tribal members who cannot get Temporary
Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), also
known as welfare."
https://www.usa.gov/native-american-financial-assistance

Are white people on welfare also
getting "reparations"?

> And ALL of this came out of our tax dollars.

All civilized governments provide
relief for poor people, that has nothing
to do with punishing a present generation
(all living pregnant women) for what a
single person (Eve) did thousands of
years ago.

Michael Christ

Jan 24, 2024, 10:30:13 PMJan 24
Hey, Mitch, you need to seek reparations from the person who took your
brain out.

%

Jan 24, 2024, 10:38:51 PMJan 24
Many types of medications can ease pain during labor and delivery.
Ideally, the drugs used are safe for mother and baby, don't interfere
with labor and delivery, and provide good pain relief with few side effects.

This is a guide to medications used during labor and delivery. Work with
your health care team to make the best decision for you and your baby.

Epidural block
An epidural block can be given in the labor room. Block placement
usually isn't painful, although there might be some discomfort from
numbing the skin before the block. Small tubes (epidural catheters)
placed in the low back allow a pump to drip pain medicine into the lower
body.

A test dose might ensure the epidural is in the right place. It takes up
to 15 minutes for the medication to take effect, depending on the type
of anesthetic used.

Your health care provider will discuss with you the best time to ask for
an epidural during labor — either soon after your labor starts or as
labor goes on. You might not be able to have an epidural if you have had
major surgery in your lower back, have low blood-clotting factors, have
an infection in your lower back or are on certain blood thinners.

Pros
An epidural eases most pain in the lower body without slowing labor
much. You remain awake and alert, but you still feel pressure and some
stretching during delivery. The epidural's effect on the baby is minimal
to none. A combined spinal-epidural block relieves pain faster than a
regular epidural and might use less medication.

Cons
In a few instances, epidurals might not provide enough pain relief. An
epidural can decrease blood pressure. There's a small risk that the drop
in blood pressure could slow the baby's heart rate. Other possible side
effects include fever, itchiness or back soreness after giving birth. A
bad headache is a rare side effect.

Some women with an epidural can't walk during labor.

Spinal block
A spinal block is typically used to block pain during a C-section.
However, a spinal block can be used to relieve pain if delivery is
expected shortly or if forceps or vacuum extraction is needed.

During a spinal block, the medication is injected into the fluid below
the spinal cord in the lower back. It takes effect quickly. It can
provide only a couple of hours of pain relief. A spinal block given
during epidural placement is called a combined spinal-epidural block.

Pros
A spinal block provides complete pain relief in the lower body for about
an hour or two. You'll remain awake and alert.

Cons
A spinal block might decrease blood pressure. Infrequently, this can
slow the baby's heart rate. Side effects include itching or back
soreness after delivery. A rare side effect is a bad headache.

Opioids
Opioids can be used to lessen pain during labor. They can be injected
into a muscle or given through an intravenous (IV) catheter.

Pros
Opioids can help you relax. Most take effect within minutes.

Cons
Opioids don't offer great relief from labor pain. They typically don't
work for pain during delivery. They can cause nausea, vomiting and
drowsiness. These drugs can affect the newborn's breathing and cause the
baby to be drowsy, which might hamper the first breastfeeding.

Local anesthetic injection
A local anesthetic might be used to quickly numb the vaginal area to
prepare for an incision to make the opening of the vagina bigger
(episiotomy) or repair a tear after delivery. The drug is injected into
the area around the nerves that carry feeling to the vagina, vulva and
perineum.

A pudendal block is a type of local anesthetic injection that might be
used shortly before delivery to block pain between the vagina and anus
(perineum). It can also be used to relieve pain during the repair of a
tear after delivery. The local anesthetic is injected into the vaginal
wall near the pudendal nerve and takes effect in 10 to 20 minutes.

Michael Ejercito

Jan 26, 2024, 11:48:51 AMJan 26
Peeler wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Jan 24 21:14:16 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
> neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master Michael Ejercito, whined again:
>

>> God gave women pain during childbirth so they won't be as reluctant
>> when their husband/boyfriend asks for anal sex
>
> Abysmally stupoid gay neo-nazi Loose Sphincter can't get anal sex out of his
> sick dumb neo-nazi head ...and out of his loose sphinter! <BG>

He is such a forger and a pervert.

Remember how the Shadow used to dominate him and humiliate him?

Michael

Michael Christ

Feb 3, 2024, 7:41:24 PMFeb 3

Edell wrote:
> What is the reason for the pain women feel from a miscarriage? Women have vaginas with nerve endings just like your dick does. Why does your dick get pain when it's kicked in by someone? Nerve endings. So the question should be why did God create nerve endings in vaginas and dicks for people to feel pain in them?

Why did God do a lot of things.

This is about women being given pain during childbirth.

Because through the pain the woman can see the sacrifice she made for
the child and so see the value of the child.

God knows what is in fallen man.

Man learns about life and truth through suffering.