History repeating itself.

Michael Christ

Dec 30, 2023, 11:42:43 AM12/30/23
Matthew 23:37  O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets,
and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have
gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens
under her wings, and ye would not!

Matthew 23:37  O Christianity, Christianity, thou that killest the
prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I
have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her
chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

When you pour water on concrete, the water just runs off.

Michael Christ

--
God is God

Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord. John
10:30  I and Father are one. If you can't see that the Lord Jesus is the
everlasting Father you are not born again and can't see the kingdom of God.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul, and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do; it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free and free indeed with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that you could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: A man full of bluster and bullshit
pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

What does a fool do? A fool looks for a "nothing" in a "something" in
order to explain the existence of existence.

"Unless you do all because He is who He is, all your religion is in vain."

"Every man is subject to God; He judges every man, and He is reality.
 What a gift in a fallen world!"

"Love MUST be a choice or it is nothing but a law!"

"Why were all men born sinners? So that God could reveal Himself, so
that we would behold the glory of God, and that we should bring forth
the glory of God"

"God does not and will not arbitrate for any man to love Him! If God
isn't everything to you, He is nothing to you where the rubber meets the
road."

"It is the unforgivable sin not to love God with all your heart, soul,
and mind, because what do you have that is lasting? It is not so much
being punished, it is what you are left with."

"Love isn't worth anything without first a free will choice for God to
birth it in a man."

"The point of salvation: desperation. Anything less than that is
self-righteousness."

"A sinner is not a believer in God, a sinner is a believer in sin."

"A piece of dirt is not the promised land; that is only a reflection.
The promised land is knowing Me, says the Lord."

"It is all about God or it is all about idolatry."

"The Lord Jesus is coming soon. He has always come soon."

"There is no revolving door of self-worship in a son of God's life!"

"There is no such thing as random!"

"You can't truly love without it being with all your heart."

"No one can see God without their whole heart. Unless you can see God,
you know nothing."

Robert

Dec 30, 2023, 12:45:54 PM12/30/23
On Dec 30, 2023, Michael Christ wrote
(in article <umpha0$1b0kb$1...@dont-email.me>):

> Matthew 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets,
> and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have
> gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens
> under her wings, and ye would not!
>
> Matthew 23:37 O Christianity, Christianity, thou that killest the
> prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I
> have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her
> chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
>
> When you pour water on concrete, the water just runs off.
>
> Michael Christ

The water permeates the cracks, then freezes, and splits the concrete apart.

Thus it is with the Spirit of God in the spirit of hardened man.

Michael Christ

Dec 30, 2023, 6:27:19 PM12/30/23

Robert wrote:
> The water permeates the cracks, then freezes, and splits the concrete apart.

Then the whole world's physics are in deadly peril and someone ought to
let them know.

:-).

> Thus it is with the Spirit of God in the spirit of hardened man.

God doesn't force Himself upon anyone.

My post is not about your context.

Matthew 23:37 O Christianity, Christianity, thou that killest the
prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I
have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her
chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Or, when you pour water on concrete, the water just runs off.

John 3:12  If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how
shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

Michael Christ

--
God is God

Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord. John
10:30  I and Father are one. If you can't see that the Lord Jesus is the
everlasting Father you are not born again and can't see the Kingdom of God.

Gronk

Jan 5, 2024, 1:40:20 AMJan 5
Michael Christ wrote:
> On 31/12/2023 4:45 am, Robert wrote:
>> On Dec 30, 2023, Michael Christ wrote
>> (in article <umpha0$1b0kb$1...@dont-email.me>):
>>
>>> Matthew 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets,
>>> and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have
>>> gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens
>>> under her wings, and ye would not!
>>>
>>> Matthew 23:37 O Christianity, Christianity, thou that killest the
>>> prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I
>>> have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her
>>> chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
>>>
>>> When you pour water on concrete, the water just runs off.
>>>
>>> Michael Christ
>
> Robert wrote:
>> The water permeates the cracks, then freezes, and splits the concrete apart.
>
> Then the whole world's physics are in deadly peril and someone ought to let
> them know.
>
> :-).

Robert is correct. It's the freeze thaw cycle and is
well explained by the world's physics

<https://orf.od.nih.gov/TechnicalResources/Documents/Technical%20Bulletins/19TB/The%20Freeze-Thaw%20Cycle%20in%20Concrete%20and%20Brick%20Assemblies%20January%202019-Technical%20Bulletin_508.pdf>

The freeze-thaw cycle is a major cause of damage
to construction materials such as concrete and
brick assemblies. Freeze-thaw damage occurs when
water fills the voids of a rigid, porous material
and then freezes and expands. The volume of frozen
water is 9% greater than liquid water, so when
water freezes pressure is exerted on the
surrounding material, and when the pressure exceeds
the tensile strength of the material, cracks will
result. During this process, the voids are enlarged,
enabling the accumulation of additional water
during the next thaw; this results in additional
cracking during the next freeze. Substantial damage
can occur over subsequent freeze-thaw cycles.

>> Thus it is with the Spirit of God in the spirit of hardened man.
>
> God doesn't force Himself upon anyone.

Then why did it kill everything on the planet
with a flood and plans to do it again but with
fire?

Robert

Jan 5, 2024, 3:19:13 AMJan 5
On Jan 4, 2024, Gronk wrote
(in article <un888i$2msr$1...@dont-email.me>):
Because they were all beyond hope and had turned away from God, except the
family of the one who still believed and followed God. Yes, he saved all the
family for Noahs sake, even the one who had evil in his heart.

There were other righteous people on earth, but the last of them died just 25
years before the flood.

The people at that time lived to be almost 1,000 years old, most died between
6-800 years old. So when they got to partying and sinning and making up
different gods they became pro’s at sinning, and their consciences totally
destroyed. They even corrupted animals in sexual devious ways. So God
basically reset the earths people and shortened the lives by 90% although
Noah lived to be around 620 as I recall. A check of the genealogy of men in
that time would verify it.

Siri Cruise

Jan 5, 2024, 3:33:14 AMJan 5
Gronk wrote:

>> God doesn't force Himself upon anyone.
>
> Then why did it kill everything on the planet
> with a flood and plans to do it again but with
> fire?

I didn't know the story of Noah and his menagerie was literally
true. Thanks for clearing that up.

In about the four billion years Sol will expand so that it
contains the Earth's orbit. That will make global warming an
important topic again. Assuming the planet isn't hit again by
space rocks. Astronomy is so unfair for forcing itself on everyone.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Siri Cruise

Jan 5, 2024, 3:38:11 AMJan 5
Robert wrote:
>>> God doesn't force Himself upon anyone.
>> Then why did it kill everything on the planet
>> with a flood and plans to do it again but with
>> fire?
> Because they were all beyond hope and had turned away from God, except the
> family of the one who still believed and followed God. Yes, he saved all the
> family for Noahs sake, even the one who had evil in his heart.

Because heavy rains sometimes cause the Tigris and Euphrates to
flood. A few bad floods got retold often enough to smooth out
details making it a story known widely in southwest Asia.

Michael Christ

Jan 5, 2024, 4:07:41 AMJan 5
Because you refuse what He offers and get what you deserve?

Either that or all of us should be Gronklike?

Michael Christ
"You can't learn God, God has to reveal Himself to you."

Skeeter

Jan 5, 2024, 7:21:17 AMJan 5
In article <un8f5h$3hge$1...@dont-email.me>, chine...@www.yahoo.com
says...

> >> Then why did it kill everything on the planet
> >> with a flood and plans to do it again but with
> >> fire?
> > Because they were all beyond hope and had turned away from God, except the
> > family of the one who still believed and followed God. Yes, he saved all the
> > family for Noahs sake, even the one who had evil in his heart.
>
> Because heavy rains sometimes cause the Tigris and Euphrates to
> flood. A few bad floods got retold often enough to smooth out
> details making it a story known widely in southwest Asia.

There is proof of a flood in the Grand Canyon.

Robert

Jan 5, 2024, 1:52:13 PMJan 5
On Jan 5, 2024, Siri Cruise wrote
(in article <un8f5h$3hge$1...@dont-email.me>):

> > > Then why did it kill everything on the planet
> > > with a flood and plans to do it again but with
> > > fire?
> > Because they were all beyond hope and had turned away from God, except the
> > family of the one who still believed and followed God. Yes, he saved all the
> > family for Noahs sake, even the one who had evil in his heart.
>
> Because heavy rains sometimes cause the Tigris and Euphrates to
> flood. A few bad floods got retold often enough to smooth out
> details making it a story known widely in southwest Asia.

The sons of Noah, and their children migrated around the eastern world at
that time and historically the migration has been tracked. Their heirs retold
the story of the WW Flood, which has been proven archeologically as well as
scientifically.

Robert

Jan 5, 2024, 1:53:11 PMJan 5
On Jan 5, 2024, Skeeter wrote
(in article<MPG.4001a223c...@usnews.blocknews.net>):
As well as the tops of most mountains.

Siri Cruise

Jan 5, 2024, 2:02:44 PMJan 5
Robert wrote:
> As well as the tops of most mountains.

Is there more evidence on Mt Everest than Mt Whitney?

Mitchell Holman

Jan 5, 2024, 2:14:27 PMJan 5
Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
There is no proof outside the Bible for
Ye Floode. It is a physical impossiblity.
Moreover it's believers cannot explain
entire civilizations thrived before, during
and after this flood without noticing it.
No can they explain how land mammals from
all over the Western Hemisphere made it
to Noah's house and back again.

Skeeter

Jan 5, 2024, 2:28:47 PMJan 5
In article <un9joi$8j8d$2...@dont-email.me>, chine...@www.yahoo.com
says...

> Robert wrote:
> > As well as the tops of most mountains.
>
> Is there more evidence on Mt Everest than Mt Whitney?

What a stupid question.

Robert

Jan 5, 2024, 2:50:15 PMJan 5
On Jan 5, 2024, Siri Cruise wrote
(in article <un9joi$8j8d$2...@dont-email.me>):

> Robert wrote:
> > As well as the tops of most mountains.
>
> Is there more evidence on Mt Everest than Mt Whitney?

I don’t know as I have never been to either place. And I don’t remember
in what materials I have read what their findings were, as most were not
concerned about who had the most evidence

Robert

Jan 5, 2024, 3:07:27 PMJan 5
On Jan 5, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
(in article<XnsB0F0841955A34...@69.80.101.57>):
As to the animals and birds, reptiles, etc. They were directed by God on
where to go, and when.

There was no life remains on earth after the flood except what was in the Ark
and the fishes, etc. of the seas.

At one time I had a link to an article written by an atheist scientist regard
the half life of the earths radiation where the earth was too hot to life on,
and its decline, and how the Great flood changed things and that its effect
is provable by the status we are now in. I no longer have the article, nor
the name of the person involved, so don’t ask me for proof of it. My memory
is intact, and I have no reason to lie about it.

You obviously have made no effort to find out if there is any truth to the
flood as evidence abounds. Natural evidence.

Skeeter

Jan 5, 2024, 3:12:26 PMJan 5
In article <XnsB0F0841955A34...@69.80.101.57>,
noe...@verizon.net says...
So you deny that the grand canyon was affected by a great flood? You
deny fossil found on mountain tops? You deny footprints being fossilized
between layers of sediment that didn't even come from the region they
were found?

Skeeter

Jan 5, 2024, 3:14:57 PMJan 5
In article <0001HW.2B4894F50...@news.eternal-
september.org>, rob...@no.way says...

> On Jan 5, 2024, Siri Cruise wrote
> (in article <un9joi$8j8d$2...@dont-email.me>):
>
> > Robert wrote:
> > > As well as the tops of most mountains.
> >
> > Is there more evidence on Mt Everest than Mt Whitney?
>
> I don?t know as I have never been to either place. And I don?t remember
> in what materials I have read what their findings were, as most were not
> concerned about who had the most evidence

The Grand Canyon is all I need. Plenty of non biased videos out there
showing it.

Mitchell Holman

Jan 5, 2024, 10:04:18 PMJan 5
Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
Explain how ANY mammal from the
Western Hemisphere could travel to
Noah's house. And back again.

> There was no life remains on earth after the flood except what was in
> the Ark and the fishes, etc. of the seas.

So where did the olive tree come from?

"This time the dove returned to him
in the evening with a fresh olive
leaf in its beak."
Genesis 8:11

> At one time I had a link to an article written by an atheist scientist
> regard the half life of the earths radiation where the earth was too
> hot to life on, and its decline, and how the Great flood changed
> things and that its effect is provable by the status we are now in. I
> no longer have the article, nor the name of the person involved, so
> don’t ask me for proof of it. My memory is intact, and I have no
> reason to lie about it.
>
> You obviously have made no effort to find out if there is any truth to
> the flood as evidence abounds.

What evidence?

%

Jan 5, 2024, 10:06:22 PMJan 5
>> don’t ask me for proof of it. My memory is intact, and I have no
>> reason to lie about it.
>>
>> You obviously have made no effort to find out if there is any truth to
>> the flood as evidence abounds.
>
> What evidence?

evidently it rained

Mitchell Holman

Jan 5, 2024, 10:08:13 PMJan 5
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in news:MPG.400210941c492e28990a99
@usnews.blocknews.net:
Prove that it was.

> You
> deny fossil found on mountain tops?

What mountain tops? Even Mt Ararat
where Ye Ark landed has no flood fossils
on it. Why is that?

> You deny footprints being fossilized
> between layers of sediment that didn't even come from the region they
> were found?

WTF are you talking about?

%

Jan 5, 2024, 10:09:51 PMJan 5
dust to dust

Robert

Jan 5, 2024, 10:58:00 PMJan 5
On Jan 5, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
(in article<XnsB0F0D3BBE678B...@69.80.101.52>):
If you read the Bible you would see how many times the earth split up.

> > There was no life remains on earth after the flood except what was in
> > the Ark and the fishes, etc. of the seas.
>
> So where did the olive tree come from?

Seeds

> "This time the dove returned to him
> in the evening with a fresh olive
> leaf in its beak."
> Genesis 8:11

Did it have to be a fully grown tree to have fresh leaves?

> > At one time I had a link to an article written by an atheist scientist
> > regard the half life of the earths radiation where the earth was too
> > hot to life on, and its decline, and how the Great flood changed
> > things and that its effect is provable by the status we are now in. I
> > no longer have the article, nor the name of the person involved, so
> > don’t ask me for proof of it. My memory is intact, and I have no
> > reason to lie about it.
> >
> > You obviously have made no effort to find out if there is any truth to
> > the flood as evidence abounds.
>
> What evidence?

Says the man with blinders on.

How do you know who is your birth mom?

Robert

Jan 5, 2024, 10:59:34 PMJan 5
On Jan 5, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
(in article<XnsB0F0D4684177E...@69.80.101.52>):
Prove that you were not born from a test tube. ;)

Mitchell Holman

Jan 6, 2024, 9:18:53 AMJan 6
Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
How would the earth "spliting up"
help land mammals cross the ocean?

>> > There was no life remains on earth after the flood except what was
>> > in the Ark and the fishes, etc. of the seas.
>>
>> So where did the olive tree come from?
>
> Seeds
>>
>> "This time the dove returned to him
>> in the evening with a fresh olive
>> leaf in its beak."
>> Genesis 8:11
>
> Did it have to be a fully grown tree to have fresh leaves?

Olive trees grow at a rate of
2 inches PER YEAR.

>> > At one time I had a link to an article written by an atheist
>> > scientist regard the half life of the earths radiation where the
>> > earth was too hot to life on, and its decline, and how the Great
>> > flood changed things and that its effect is provable by the status
>> > we are now in. I no longer have the article, nor the name of the
>> > person involved, so don’t ask me for proof of it. My memory is
>> > intact, and I have no reason to lie about it.
>> >
>> > You obviously have made no effort to find out if there is any truth
>> > to the flood as evidence abounds.
>>
>> What evidence?
>
> Says the man with blinders on.

If you don't have any evidence
why do you believe it?

Mitchell Holman

Jan 6, 2024, 9:21:09 AMJan 6
Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
This is the problem with asking
Christians about proof. They don't
have any.....

Robert

Jan 6, 2024, 10:15:34 AMJan 6
On Jan 6, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
(in article<XnsB0F151F867C2F...@69.80.102.57>):
If before there were oceans, there was one land mass, then all the creatures
would be able to migrate freely, anywhere their hearts desired.

Did you learn anything in your collegiate religious training?

> > > So where did the olive tree come from?
> >
> > Seeds
> > >
> > > "This time the dove returned to him
> > > in the evening with a fresh olive
> > > leaf in its beak."
> > > Genesis 8:11
> >
> > Did it have to be a fully grown tree to have fresh leaves?
>
> Olive trees grow at a rate of
> 2 inches PER YEAR.

Olive trees,

one of the first trees cultivated by humans, can live for hundreds of years.

Germination from seeds requires fresh olives; seeds take weeks to germinate
and are transplanted in autumn.

Seedlings grow slowly and need shade and frequent watering, especially in
pots.

Trees grow about 12 inches per year, taking years to reach notable size; some
are ornamental.

Annually, trees develop buds in spring, leading to flowering and fruiting by
summer’s end.

Olive trees can live between 300 to 500 years some to 1,500 years.

Olives take a while to germinate. You may see signs within a few weeks, but
it can take up to six weeks or more.
So as you can see, leaves will be available in about six weeks.

Plants initial two leaves are there for feeding the seedling and many look
generic and not crop specific, the second set of leaves are the true leafs
and the first two will drop of when they have fulfilled their purpose.

> > > What evidence?
> >
> > Says the man with blinders on.
>
> If you don't have any evidence
> why do you believe it?

I see plenty of evidences.

Robert

Jan 6, 2024, 10:17:07 AMJan 6
On Jan 6, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
(in article<XnsB0F1525A56563...@69.80.102.57>):
Because you have no proof of your beginnings that makes you a christian?

Skeeter

Jan 6, 2024, 10:40:00 AMJan 6
In article <XnsB0F1525A56563...@69.80.102.57>,
Oh the irony.

Mitchell Holman

Jan 6, 2024, 11:25:31 AMJan 6
Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
You really CAN'T defend your Noah story, can you.....

Robert

Jan 6, 2024, 12:21:46 PMJan 6
On Jan 6, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
(in article<XnsB0F16770AFB3B...@69.80.102.54>):
It is not my story, you cannot defend your birth.

Mitchell Holman

Jan 6, 2024, 2:03:50 PMJan 6
Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
You believe it. Why?

Mitchell Holman

Jan 6, 2024, 2:10:59 PMJan 6
Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
Haven't you read your Bible? God created
the oceans BEFORE he created land.

The VERY FIRST SENTENCE in your Bible is:

In the beginning God created the heavens
and the earth. Now the earth was formless
and empty, darkness was over the surface of
the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering
over the waters.

And God said, "Let the water under the sky
be gathered to one place, and let dry ground
appear." And it was so. 10 God called the dry
ground "land," and the gathered waters he
called "seas." And God saw that it was good.
Once again, what evidene?

Andrew

Jan 6, 2024, 2:24:31 PMJan 6
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message news:XnsB0F16770AFB3B...@69.80.102.54...

> You really CAN'T defend your Noah
> story, can you.....

The fossil record testifies of the Event.

Plants and animals buried suddenly in
sedimentary material all over the word.

They also tell us of the future judgment
to come, according to the word of God.

Fire.

Andrew

Jan 6, 2024, 2:25:37 PMJan 6
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message news:XnsB0F1525A56563...@69.80.102.57...

> This is the problem with asking
> Christians about proof. They don't
> have any.....

But they do have *evidence*.
that only a fool would reject.

Andrew

Jan 6, 2024, 2:26:14 PMJan 6
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message news:XnsB0F151F867C2F...@69.80.102.57...

> If you don't have any evidence why do you believe it?

The "evidence" is worldwide. And scoffers fulfill
what the Bible told us. Read about it here . . . . . .

"I want to remind you that in the last days scoffers
will come, mocking the truth and following their
own desires. They will say, "What happened to the
promise that Jesus is coming again? From before
the times of our ancestors, everything has remained
the same since the world was first created." They
deliberately forget that God made the heavens long
ago by the word of his command, and he brought the
earth out from the water and surrounded it with
water. Then he used the water to destroy the ancient
world with a mighty flood. And by the same word,
the present heavens and earth have been stored up
for fire. They are being kept for the day of judgment,
when ungodly people will be destroyed."
(2 Peter 3)
______________________________________

Governor Swill

Jan 6, 2024, 2:26:59 PMJan 6
On Fri, 05 Jan 2024 10:53:09 -0800, Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote:

>On Jan 5, 2024, Skeeter wrote
>(in article<MPG.4001a223c...@usnews.blocknews.net>):
>
>> In article<un8f5h$3hge$1...@dont-email.me>, chine...@www.yahoo.com
>> says...

>> > Because heavy rains sometimes cause the Tigris and Euphrates to
>> > flood. A few bad floods got retold often enough to smooth out
>> > details making it a story known widely in southwest Asia.
>>
>> There is proof of a flood in the Grand Canyon.
>
>As well as the tops of most mountains.

What a load of crap. What proof of flooding is at "the tops of most mountains"?

Swill
--
"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Governor Swill

Jan 6, 2024, 2:27:42 PMJan 6
On Fri, 5 Jan 2024 00:33:02 -0800, Siri Cruise <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>Gronk wrote:
>>>
>>> God doesn't force Himself upon anyone.
>>
>> Then why did it kill everything on the planet
>> with a flood and plans to do it again but with
>> fire?
>
>I didn't know the story of Noah and his menagerie was literally
>true. Thanks for clearing that up.
>
>In about the four billion years Sol will expand so that it
>contains the Earth's orbit. That will make global warming an
>important topic again. Assuming the planet isn't hit again by
>space rocks. Astronomy is so unfair for forcing itself on everyone.

See?? You've proved it! God will (eventually) destroy the world by fire!

Robert

Jan 6, 2024, 3:01:13 PMJan 6
On Jan 6, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
(in article<XnsB0F1837E028F0...@69.80.101.59>):
Maybe this is why you cannot understand? Poor reading comprehension?

“One Place”? And yes the proper translation was the word “Sea” not
seas.

“Let it be gathered to one place”?
You are admitting that you cannot see?

Robert

Jan 6, 2024, 3:03:08 PMJan 6
On Jan 6, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
(in article<XnsB0F18248A1671...@69.80.101.58>):
Because of my experiential relationship with Jesus Christ, and His Father.

Mitchell Holman

Jan 6, 2024, 3:10:23 PMJan 6
Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in

> On Jan 6, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
> (in article<XnsB0F18248A1671...@69.80.101.58>):
>
>> Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
>>
>> > On Jan 6, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
>> > (in article<XnsB0F16770AFB3B...@69.80.102.54>):

In other words you believe everyting
in the Bible is factual, now matter how
contradictory or disproven.

No wonder your religion is shrinking.

Michael Christ

Jan 6, 2024, 3:48:08 PMJan 6
What is the matter with you? What, you need proof of what you don't
believe?

Where's the proof you are not insane?

Michael Christ

--
God is God

Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord. John
10:30  I and Father are one. If you can't see that the Lord Jesus is the
everlasting Father you are not born again and can't see the Kingdom of God.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

[...]

and mind. What do you have that is lasting? It is not so much being
punished; it is what you are left with."

"Love isn't worth anything without first a free will choice for God to
birth it in a man."

"The point of salvation: desperation. Anything less than that is
self-righteousness."

"A sinner is not a believer in God, a sinner is a believer in sin."

"A piece of dirt is not the promised land; that is only a reflection.
The promised land is knowing Me, says the Lord."

"It is all about God or it is all about idolatry."

"The Lord Jesus is coming soon. He has always come soon."

"There is no revolving door of self-worship in a son of God's life!"

"There is no such thing as random!"

"You can't truly love without it being with all your heart."

"No one can see God without their whole heart. Unless you can see God,
you know nothing."

"You can't learn God, God has to reveal Himself to you."

Skeeter

Jan 6, 2024, 4:56:02 PMJan 6
In article <t8ajpih0vuos985ji...@4ax.com>,
governo...@gmail.com says...

> On Fri, 05 Jan 2024 10:53:09 -0800, Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote:
>
> >On Jan 5, 2024, Skeeter wrote
> >(in article<MPG.4001a223c...@usnews.blocknews.net>):
> >
> >> In article<un8f5h$3hge$1...@dont-email.me>, chine...@www.yahoo.com
> >> says...

> >> There is proof of a flood in the Grand Canyon.
> >
> >As well as the tops of most mountains.
>
> What a load of crap. What proof of flooding is at "the tops of most mountains"?
>
> Swill

Do the research.

Robert

Jan 6, 2024, 5:00:10 PMJan 6
On Jan 6, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
(in article<XnsB0F18D9021321...@69.80.101.56>):
I have disproven everything you presented, no matter where you looked for
false information, or rather, the scripture as written showed your info was
wrong. You could have done all of this yourself as you claim to be a bible
scholar from your college days.

Now you are hellbent to try and disprove it, literally. You might want to
repent.

> No wonder your religion is shrinking.

What religion?

Skeeter

Jan 6, 2024, 5:13:42 PMJan 6
In article <XnsB0F18D9021321...@69.80.101.56>,
Who said it is shrinking? Your lies sites?

Mitchell Holman

Jan 6, 2024, 9:51:38 PMJan 6
Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in

> On Jan 6, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
> (in article<XnsB0F1837E028F0...@69.80.101.59>):
>
>> Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
>>
>> > On Jan 6, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
>> > (in article<XnsB0F151F867C2F...@69.80.102.57>):

The Bible proves you wrong, yet again.
You are admitting you cannot post this
"evidence" of Ye Floode?

Mitchell Holman

Jan 6, 2024, 9:52:55 PMJan 6
"Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote in

> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
>
>> If you don't have any evidence why do you believe it?
>
> The "evidence" is worldwide.

OK, show us some of it.

Mitchell Holman

Jan 6, 2024, 9:57:54 PMJan 6
Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in

> On Jan 6, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
> (in article<XnsB0F18D9021321...@69.80.101.56>):
>
>> Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
>>
>> > On Jan 6, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
>> > (in article<XnsB0F18248A1671...@69.80.101.58>):

Zing!

I haven't presented any information,
I have asked YOU for proof of YOUR claim.

So where is it?

> no matter where you looked
> for false information, or rather, the scripture as written showed your
> info was wrong.

Using scripture to prove
scripture is no proof at all.

> You could have done all of this yourself as you claim
> to be a bible scholar from your college days.

I have studied the Bible,
that is how I can use it to prove
you wrong. But that is not the
issue here.

Where is your scientific
proof of Ye Floode?

Mitchell Holman

Jan 6, 2024, 10:15:58 PMJan 6

> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
>
>> You really CAN'T defend your Noah
>> story, can you.....
>
> The fossil record testifies of the Event.

1) Creationist and Christian sources
all peg Ye Floode at 2347 BC.

https://answersingenesis.org/the-flood/
https://creation.com/the-date-of-noahs-flood
https://www.icr.org/article/when-did-noahs-flood-happen

2) It takes 10,000 years for a lifeform
to become a fossil.

https://education.nationalgeographic.org/resource/fossil/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fossil
https://www.reconnectwithnature.org/news-events/the-buzz/how-fossils-form/
http://science8sc.weebly.com/what-is-a-fossil.html

3) Ergo, there can be no fossils from Ye Floode.

Mitchell Holman

Jan 6, 2024, 10:16:31 PMJan 6

> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
>
>> This is the problem with asking
>> Christians about proof. They don't
>> have any.....
>
> But they do have *evidence*.

What "evidence"?

Gronk

Jan 6, 2024, 11:31:15 PMJan 6
Governor Swill wrote:

>>> Then why did it kill everything on the planet
>>> with a flood and plans to do it again but with
>>> fire?
>>
>> I didn't know the story of Noah and his menagerie was literally
>> true. Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>> In about the four billion years Sol will expand so that it
>> contains the Earth's orbit. That will make global warming an
>> important topic again. Assuming the planet isn't hit again by
>> space rocks. Astronomy is so unfair for forcing itself on everyone.
>
> See?? You've proved it! God will (eventually) destroy the world by fire!

Say Hallelujah!

Can I get an AMEN?

Robert

Jan 7, 2024, 12:09:06 AMJan 7
On Jan 6, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
(in article<XnsB0F1D1975A095...@69.80.101.58>):
Odd, in that I showed you what you cannot see.

> > “One Place”? And yes the proper translation was the word “Sea”
> > not seas.
> >
> > “Let it be gathered to one place”?

You totally missed what you yourself posted.

Robert

Jan 7, 2024, 12:11:00 AMJan 7
On Jan 6, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
(in article<XnsB0F1D2A875F7C...@69.80.101.58>):
Then who used your name to post that the sea was in one place>

Jack Sovalot

Jan 7, 2024, 1:47:05 AMJan 7
On Sat, 06 Jan 2024 07:15:32 -0800, Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote:
> On Jan 6, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
> (in article<XnsB0F151F867C2F...@69.80.102.57>):

> > Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
> >
> > > On Jan 5, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
> > > (in article<XnsB0F0D3BBE678B...@69.80.101.52>):

article<XnsB0F0841955A34...@69.80.101.57>):

> > > If you read the Bible you would see how many times the earth
split up.

> > How would the earth "spliting up"
> > help land mammals cross the ocean?

> If before there were oceans, there was one land mass, then all the
creatures
> would be able to migrate freely, anywhere their hearts desired.

> Did you learn anything in your collegiate religious training?
Interesting information about olive trees. I have some but they
almost never give me olives.

Jack Sovalot

Jan 7, 2024, 1:48:09 AMJan 7
You really believe this stuff? Or are you just jagging our wires?

Robert

Jan 7, 2024, 2:02:46 AMJan 7
On Jan 6, 2024, Jack Sovalot wrote
(in article<almarsoft.6942...@news.easynews.com>):
That would be a bummer, I know of a couple trees in Sicily that are about
1,000 years old that still bear olives. Do you prune any startup sprouts
around it, and keep the trees trimmed?

I know very little about them, just what I pick up from some people I know
who have a field of Olive trees.

Jack Sovalot

Jan 7, 2024, 2:15:06 AMJan 7
Wow!

> Do you prune any startup sprouts
> around it, and keep the trees trimmed?

No, I'm not that interested. I like the way they look even with no
olives.

> I know very little about them, just what I pick up from some people
I know
> who have a field of Olive trees.

That would be interesting.

Andrew

Jan 7, 2024, 4:05:42 AMJan 7
"Jack Sovalot" wrote in message news:almarsoft.4693...@news.easynews.com...
>"Andrew" wrote:
>> "Mitchell Holman" wrote:
>
>> > You really CAN'T defend your Noah
>> > story, can you.....
>
>> The fossil record testifies of the Event.
>
>> Plants and animals buried suddenly in
>> sedimentary material all over the word.
>
>> They also tell us of the future judgment
>> to come, according to the word of God.
>
>> Fire.
>
> You really believe this stuff? Or are you
> just jagging our wires?

Believe what you want. The evidence is all
there.

Andrew

Jan 7, 2024, 4:06:20 AMJan 7

No, they may form quickly. http://tinyurl.com/mtfctnet
Evidence that they don't take long ---> http://tinyurl.com/mtfctnet

> 3) Ergo, there can be no fossils from Ye Floode.

Ergo rather, you have been deceived. Because you
gullibly believed the narrative instead of the actual
evidence..

Andrew

Jan 7, 2024, 4:12:56 AMJan 7
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message news:XnsB0F1D1CFCB4E3...@69.80.101.58...
> "Andrew" wrote:
>> "Mitchell Holman" wrote:
>>
>>> If you don't have any evidence why do you believe it?
>>
>> The "evidence" is worldwide.
>
> OK, show us some of it.

Of the Flood? Consider the
*fossils* that exist on every
continent.

Worldwide fossils of plants and
animals that were quickly trapped
in sedimentary material before
they had a chance to naturally
decompose.

That is positive evidence, but
fools reject it.

Andrew

Jan 7, 2024, 4:14:19 AMJan 7
"Mitchell Holman"wrote in message news:XnsB0F1D5D0461Cn...@69.80.101.50...
> "Andrew"wrote:
>> "Mitchell Holman" wrote:
>>
>>> This is the problem with asking
>>> Christians about proof. They don't
>>> have any.....
>>
>> But they do have *evidence*.
>
> What "evidence"?

The Bible explains why - you can't see it.
________________________________

"If the Good News we preach is hidden
to anyone, it is hidden from the one who
is on the road to eternal death.

"Satan, who is the god of this evil world,
has made him blind, unable to see the
glorious light of the Gospel that is shining
upon him or to understand the amazing
message we preach about the glory of
Christ, who is the very image of God."
~ 2 Corinthians 4:3-4
_______________________________

Mitchell Holman

Jan 7, 2024, 9:18:28 AMJan 7
Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in

> On Jan 6, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
> (in article<XnsB0F1D2A875F7C...@69.80.101.58>):
>
>> Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
>>
>> > On Jan 6, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
>> > (in article<XnsB0F18D9021321...@69.80.101.56>):

You don't like it when the Bible
proves you wrong? Pity.

Mitchell Holman

Jan 7, 2024, 9:53:53 AMJan 7

> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message

>>> The fossil record testifies of the Event.
>>
>> 1) Creationist and Christian sources
>> all peg Ye Floode at 2347 BC.
>>
>> https://answersingenesis.org/the-flood/
>> https://creation.com/the-date-of-noahs-flood
>> https://www.icr.org/article/when-did-noahs-flood-happen
>>
>> 2) It takes 10,000 years for a lifeform to become a fossil.
>
> No, they may form quickly. http://tinyurl.com/mtfctnet

"Preserved remains become fossils if
they reach an age of about 10,000 years"
http://tinyurl.com/2uszuy2w

"Paleontology is the study of fossils:
Specimens are usually considered to be
fossils if they are over 10,000 years old."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fossil

"Technically, for something to be considered
a fossil it must be 10,000 years old."
http://tinyurl.com/523jsywm

"Preserved remains can only become fossils
if they reach an age of about 10,000 years".
http://tinyurl.com/8uey6e86

> Evidence that they don't take long ---> http://tinyurl.com/mtfctnet
>
>> 3) Ergo, there can be no fossils from Ye Floode.
>
> Ergo rather, you have been deceived. Because you
> gullibly believed the narrative instead of the actual
> evidence..

You have no actual evidence.

Robert

Jan 7, 2024, 3:00:53 PMJan 7
On Jan 7, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
(in article<XnsB0F251E6C678E...@69.80.101.59>):
If the Bible proved me wrong there would be no shame in that, for then I
would learn more. However, in this instance I agreed with it, and you not
only didn’t, but even when it was pointed out to you that you had exhibited
poor reading comprehension, you still could not see the truth of what it
said.

That, my friend, is a problem you should get over, the false pride. I noticed
that you could not show from the wording that I was incorrect, what’s up
with that?

Jesus died for you the same as for all men. Take advantage of that so that
you can have life with God, and not eternal death with the god of this world.

Jack Sovalot

Jan 7, 2024, 5:35:07 PMJan 7
That's your problem. It isn't.

Maximus

Jan 7, 2024, 9:15:41 PMJan 7
Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
exactly. it's bullshit. and no sane person could ever believe it.

--
“Atheism is the birth right of all human, remember that!”
- hhyapster 7.4.23

"Christianity cannot prevail against reason, fact, and knowledge"

"God is a convenient explanation for what man does not understand.
The less that's inexplicable, the less the need for God."

Michael Christ

Jan 7, 2024, 9:23:03 PMJan 7
And that pales into insignificance when insanity reaches its zenith in
"everything just made itself," Bubba.

Mitchell Holman

Jan 7, 2024, 9:24:18 PMJan 7
Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in

> On Jan 7, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
> (in article<XnsB0F251E6C678E...@69.80.101.59>):
>
>> Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
>>
>> > On Jan 6, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
>> > (in article<XnsB0F1D2A875F7C...@69.80.101.58>):

This is why it you cannot discuss
the Noah Flood with Christians here.
They always change the subject to Jesus
or Moses or The Shroud because they
know it never happened. And if the
Bible is so clearly wrong about this,
what else is it wrong about?

<crickets>........

Michael Christ

Jan 7, 2024, 9:32:08 PMJan 7
Well, Holsy, being that you have the answers, then you must be home free.

Congrats.

Michael Christ

> <crickets>........

Maximus

Jan 7, 2024, 9:41:02 PMJan 7
"Noah’s story makes perfect sense as a folk-tale shared by small
communities of ancient Hebrews who knew only a few hundred animals and
had no clue about biology or genetics. But if we try to take the story
literally in the 20th century, we’re left with nothing but an absurd
fantasy. So it’s either a metaphor, or an unscientific event; but
creationists can’t have it both ways. They can’t both demand us to
interpret the story literally and account for it through actual science.
You can’t make this tale plausible at all. Perhaps no one should even
begin to try to explain this scientifically—that’s just not possible.
Believers should just say “God did it all” and be done with it. That
wouldn’t convince anyone, of course, but at least it would be more honest."

https://culturacolectiva.com/en/technology/noah-ark-myth-makes-no-sense-according-to-science/

Maximus

Jan 7, 2024, 9:44:05 PMJan 7
Andrew wrote:
> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
>>>
>>> The "evidence" is worldwide.
>>
>>    OK, show us some of it.
>
> Of the Flood? Consider the *fossils* that exist on every continent.
>
> Worldwide fossils of plants and animals that were quickly trapped in
> sedimentary material before they had a chance to naturally decompose.
>
> That is positive evidence, but
> fools reject it.

fools reject the truth that Noah's Ark was an impossibility.

Maximus

Jan 7, 2024, 9:46:09 PMJan 7
Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
>
>> On Jan 5, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
>> (in article<XnsB0F0D4684177E...@69.80.101.52>):
>>
>>> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
>>> news:MPG.400210941c492e28990a99 @usnews.blocknews.net:

>>> Prove that it was.
>> Prove that you were not born from a test tube. ;)
>
> This is the problem with asking
> Christians about proof. They don't
> have any.....

not only do they not have proof for what they believe, they willingly
believe what is proven false

Maximus

Jan 7, 2024, 9:46:54 PMJan 7
Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
>
>> On Jan 6, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
>> (in article<XnsB0F1525A56563...@69.80.102.57>):
>> Because you have no proof of your beginnings that makes you a
>> christian?
>>

> You really CAN'T defend your Noah story, can you.....

no one can

Maximus

Jan 7, 2024, 9:56:38 PMJan 7
>> you not only didn’t, but even when it was pointed out to you that
>> you had exhibited poor reading comprehension, you still could not see
>> the truth of what it said.
>>
>> That, my friend, is a problem you should get over, the false pride. I
>> noticed that you could not show from the wording that I was incorrect,
>> what’s up with that?
>>
>> Jesus died for you the same as for all men. Take advantage of that so
>> that you can have life with God, and not eternal death with the god of
>> this world.
>>
> This is why it you cannot discuss
> the Noah Flood with Christians here.
> They always change the subject to Jesus
> or Moses or The Shroud because they
> know it never happened. And if the
> Bible is so clearly wrong about this,
> what else is it wrong about?

according to the bible Jesus believed the flood happened. so if the
account is true, and Jesus believed a falsehood, what does that say
about the credibility of anything else he (supposedly) said?

> <crickets>........

Jack Sovalot

Jan 7, 2024, 10:33:24 PMJan 7
On Mon, 8 Jan 2024 13:40:57 +1100, Maximus <glad...@colosseum.rome>
wrote:
It's not a metaphor.

Robert

Jan 8, 2024, 12:12:48 AMJan 8
On Jan 7, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
(in article<XnsB0F2CCF6A945E...@69.80.102.52>):
Odd, you just changed the subject here, in order to avoid admitting that you
exhibited poor reading comprehension and your mind was locked into parrot
mode in order to deflect the post away from one earth one ocean.

You always duck and hide. You are going to have to make a choice, else the
day is coming where you will have to, of your own knowledge and recognition
that Jesus the Son of God is real and bow to him as you enter eternal death.
You will rue the day you decided to deny God. I would not wish that upon my
worst human enemy.

Maximus

Jan 8, 2024, 3:29:53 AMJan 8
Gronk wrote:
> Governor Swill wrote:
>> On Fri, 5 Jan 2024 00:33:02 -0800, Siri Cruise
>> <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> I didn't know the story of Noah and his menagerie was literally
>>> true. Thanks for clearing that up.
>>>
>>> In about the four billion years Sol will expand so that it
>>> contains the Earth's orbit. That will make global warming an
>>> important topic again. Assuming the planet isn't hit again by
>>> space rocks. Astronomy is so unfair for forcing itself on everyone.
>>
>> See??  You've proved it!  God will (eventually) destroy the world by
>> fire!
>
> Say Hallelujah!
>
> Can I get an AMEN?

amen!

Maximus

Jan 8, 2024, 3:33:12 AMJan 8
to clarify..

according to the bible Jesus believed the flood happened. so if the
account of what Jesus said is true, and so Jesus believed a falsehood,

Maximus

Jan 8, 2024, 3:39:17 AMJan 8
Andrew wrote:
> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
>
>>   You really CAN'T defend your Noah story, can you.....
>
> The fossil record testifies of the Event.
>
> Plants and animals buried suddenly in sedimentary material all over
> the word.
>
> They also tell us of the future judgment
> to come, according to the word of God.
>
> Fire.

the continuous existence of civilizations that pre-date and post-date
the flood, eg. China, Egypt, etc., disproves the flood

Andrew

Jan 8, 2024, 6:39:02 AMJan 8
"Maximus" wrote in message news:l01qa6...@mid.individual.net...

> according to the bible Jesus believed the flood happened.
> so if the account of what Jesus said is true,
>
> and so Jesus believed a falsehood, what does that say
> about the credibility of anything else he (supposedly)
> said?

Conversely, if Jesus spoke only the truth, then
the Event did happen exactly as depicted in the
Scriptures.

The fact that He arose from the tomb after He
was crucified, exactly as He said He would be
should tell us that what He said was the truth.

Should also tell us that He is coming back to
judge the quick and the dead as He also said.

At that time our atheist friends are going to
be in really big trouble!

In fact he Bible says that at that time, they
are going to start praying. Yes praying!!

Although not to God, but to the rocks and
to the mountainous. They are going to be
seized with great terror and will cry out to
the rocks and mountains to cover them.

It says this about what they are going to
say.

"And they cried to the mountains and the
rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the
face of the One who sits on the throne
and from the wrath of the Lamb. For the
great day of Their wrath has come, and
who is able to stand?"
~ Rev 6:16-17

Andrew

Jan 8, 2024, 6:40:54 AMJan 8
"Maximus" wrote in message news:l015ri...@mid.individual.net...
> Andrew wrote:

>>> OK, show us some of it.
>>
>> Of the Flood? Consider the *fossils* that exist on every continent.
>>
>> Worldwide fossils of plants and animals that were quickly trapped in
>> sedimentary material before they had a chance to naturally decompose.
>>
>> That is positive evidence, but
>> fools reject it.
>
> fools reject the truth that Noah's Ark
> was an impossibility.

The great Flood was an extinction event.
It really did happen. We have worldwide
evidence.

Maximus

Jan 8, 2024, 7:02:56 AMJan 8
Andrew wrote:
> "Maximus" wrote in message news:l01qa6...@mid.individual.net...
>
>> according to the bible Jesus believed the flood happened.
>> so if the account of what Jesus said is true,
>>
>> and so Jesus believed a falsehood, what does that say about the
>> credibility of anything else he (supposedly) said?
>
> Conversely, if Jesus spoke only the truth, then
> the Event did happen exactly as depicted in the
> Scriptures.

except we know it didn't . it's an impossibility for numerous reasons

> The fact that He arose from the tomb after He
> was crucified, exactly as He said He would be
> should tell us that what He said was the truth.

there's no proof of any such thing, therefore it's not a fact

> Should also tell us that He is coming back to
> judge the quick and the dead as He also said.
>
> At that time our atheist friends are going to
> be in really big trouble!
> In fact he Bible says that at that time, they
> are going to start praying. Yes praying!!
>
> Although not to God, but to the rocks and to the mountainous. They are
> going to be
> seized with great terror and will cry out to
> the rocks and mountains to cover them.
> It says this about what they are going to
> say.
>
> "And they cried to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide
> us from the
> face of the One who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb.
> For the
> great day of Their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?"
>                    ~ Rev 6:16-17

Maximus

Jan 8, 2024, 7:04:07 AMJan 8
nonsense

Mitchell Holman

Jan 8, 2024, 8:56:02 AMJan 8
Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in

> On Jan 7, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
> (in article<XnsB0F2CCF6A945E...@69.80.102.52>):
>
>> Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote in
>>
>> > On Jan 7, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
>> > (in article<XnsB0F251E6C678E...@69.80.101.59>):

You accuse others of hiding yet here
the part of the post you deleted:

Mitchell Holman

Jan 8, 2024, 8:56:46 AMJan 8
"Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote in news:7bRmN.1873834$4V5b.10334
@fx03.ams4:
....that you never post......

Mitchell Holman

Jan 8, 2024, 9:37:08 AMJan 8
Maximus <glad...@colosseum.rome> wrote in news:l01qliF58mgU1
@mid.individual.net:

> Andrew wrote:
>> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
>>
>>>   You really CAN'T defend your Noah story, can you.....
>>
>> The fossil record testifies of the Event.
>>
>> Plants and animals buried suddenly in sedimentary material all over
>> the word.
>>
>> They also tell us of the future judgment
>> to come, according to the word of God.
>>
>> Fire.
>
> the continuous existence of civilizations that pre-date and post-date
> the flood, eg. China, Egypt, etc., disproves the flood

While the "worldwide flood" was going
on (in 2347 BC according to creationists)
down in Egypt they failed to even notice
it.....

Pharoah Teti
Birth name: Teti
Rule: 2345 - 2333 BC

Teti "married into" royalty by taking
the daughter of the previous pharaoh
as his wife, thus begining the 6th
dynasty. He and the other pharaohs of
the 6th dynasty were based in Memphis
and had their funeral monuments
located in nearby Saqqara.
https://www.neferchichi.com/the-pharaohs-teti

Robert

Jan 8, 2024, 11:19:20 AMJan 8
On Jan 8, 2024, Mitchell Holman wrote
(in article<XnsB0F34E1941FD6...@69.80.102.51>):

> Mitchell Holman<noe...@verizon.net>
> January 8, 2024 at 5:55:50 AM PST
You replied to none of it last time so why waste the space if it was not
important to you?
Or the time before it. ;)

Andrew

Jan 8, 2024, 1:04:20 PMJan 8
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message news:XnsB0F34E38774E5...@69.80.102.51...
> "Andrew" wrote:

>>> fools reject the truth that Noah's Ark
>>> was an impossibility.
>>
>> The great Flood was an extinction event.
>> It really did happen. We have worldwide
>> evidence.
>
> ....that you never post......

There is worldwide evidence that plants and
animals were trapped violently in sedimentary
material, as would be expected if it happened.

Andrew

Jan 8, 2024, 1:06:44 PMJan 8
"Maximus" wrote in message news:l026lk...@mid.individual.net...
> Andrew wrote:

>>> fools reject the truth that Noah's Ark
>>> was an impossibility.
>>
>> The great Flood was an extinction event.
>> It really did happen. We have worldwide
>> evidence.
>
> nonsense

The Bible specifically tells us that in the last
days there would be fools who would deny
the Event.

Your post testifies that the Bible was correct
in this.

Thank you.

Mitchell Holman

Jan 8, 2024, 1:36:34 PMJan 8
"Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote in
So the Bible is wrong about Ye Floode
happening because of NON violent rain
falling and slowly rising sea levels.

Maximus

Jan 8, 2024, 4:37:09 PMJan 8
1. prove it!
2. fools use the bible to justify what they want it believe
3. you deny truth in order to preserve your beliefs. that makes you
either stupid or dishonest

Andrew

Jan 9, 2024, 1:02:05 AMJan 9
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message news:XnsB0F37DA93933n...@69.80.102.50...
If true, then cite.

Mitchell Holman

Jan 9, 2024, 9:04:34 AMJan 9
"Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote in
The Bible doesn't say anything
about "animals trapped violently",
so where are you getting this from?

Gronk

Jan 12, 2024, 12:42:28 AMJan 12
Robert wrote:
> On Jan 4, 2024, Gronk wrote

>> Then why did it kill everything on the planet
>> with a flood and plans to do it again but with
>> fire?
>
> Because they were all beyond hope and had turned away from God, except the

Even the animals and plants? What about fetuses? Were
those beyond hope? Isn't that abortion? The history
of Egypt is uninterrupted. How did that happen?

> family of the one who still believed and followed God. Yes, he saved all the
> family for Noahs sake, even the one who had evil in his heart.
>
> There were other righteous people on earth, but the last of them died just 25
> years before the flood.
>
> The people at that time lived to be almost 1,000 years old, most died between

There is no evidence of any such lifespan. None.

> 6-800 years old. So when they got to partying and sinning and making up
> different gods they became pro’s at sinning, and their consciences totally
> destroyed. They even corrupted animals in sexual devious ways. So God
> basically reset the earths people and shortened the lives by 90% although
> Noah lived to be around 620 as I recall. A check of the genealogy of men in
> that time would verify it.

Gronk

Jan 12, 2024, 12:44:27 AMJan 12
Michael Christ wrote:
> On 5/01/2024 5:40 pm, Gronk wrote:

>>> God doesn't force Himself upon anyone.
>>
>> Then why did it kill everything on the planet
>> with a flood and plans to do it again but with
>> fire?
>
> Because you refuse what He offers and get what you deserve?
>
> Either that or all of us should be Gronklike?

"God doesn't force Himself upon anyone" and threatening
one with horrible deaths are contradictory...

Gronk

Jan 12, 2024, 12:45:48 AMJan 12
Skeeter wrote:
> In article <un8f5h$3hge$1...@dont-email.me>, chine...@www.yahoo.com
> says...

>>> Because they were all beyond hope and had turned away from God, except the
>>> family of the one who still believed and followed God. Yes, he saved all the
>>> family for Noahs sake, even the one who had evil in his heart.
>>
>> Because heavy rains sometimes cause the Tigris and Euphrates to
>> flood. A few bad floods got retold often enough to smooth out
>> details making it a story known widely in southwest Asia.
>
> There is proof of a flood in the Grand Canyon.

Not a global flood. Peoples may have tales of local floods
but that's it.

Gronk

Jan 12, 2024, 12:47:24 AMJan 12
Robert wrote:
> On Jan 5, 2024, Siri Cruise wrote
> (in article <un8f5h$3hge$1...@dont-email.me>):

>>> Because they were all beyond hope and had turned away from God, except the
>>> family of the one who still believed and followed God. Yes, he saved all the
>>> family for Noahs sake, even the one who had evil in his heart.
>>
>> Because heavy rains sometimes cause the Tigris and Euphrates to
>> flood. A few bad floods got retold often enough to smooth out
>> details making it a story known widely in southwest Asia.
>
> The sons of Noah, and their children migrated around the eastern world at
> that time and historically the migration has been tracked. Their heirs retold

It has? Where?

> the story of the WW Flood, which has been proven archeologically as well as
> scientifically.

It has? Why is Egyptian history uninterrupted by any flood?

Do you have any idea how much water would be needed to cover
everything?

http://www.deusdiapente.net/science/flood.php

First- the global flood supposedly (Scripturally) covered the planet,
[...]and Mount Everest is 8,848 meters tall. The diameter of the earth at
the equator, on the other hand, is 12,756.8 km. All we have to do is
calculate the volume of water to fill a sphere with a radius of the Earth
+ Mount Everest; then we subtract the volume of a sphere with a radius of
the Earth. Now, I know this won't yield a perfect result, because the
Earth isn't a perfect sphere, but it will serve to give a general idea
about the amounts involved.

So, here are the calculations:

First, Everest

V= 4/3 * pi * r cubed
= 4/3 * pi * 6387.248 km cubed
= 1.09151 x 10 to the 12 cubic kilometres (1.09151x102 km3)

Now, the Earth at sea level

V = 4/3 * pi * r cubed
= 4/3 * pi * 6378.4 km cubed
= 1.08698 x 10 to the 12 cubic kilometres (1.08698x1012 km3)

The difference between these two figures is the amount of water needed to
just cover the Earth:

4.525 x 10 to the ninth cubic kilometres (4.525x1009 km3) Or, to put into
a more sensible number, 4,525,000,000,000 cubic kilometres

Gronk

Jan 12, 2024, 12:54:06 AMJan 12
Robert wrote:
> On Jan 5, 2024, Skeeter wrote
> (in article<MPG.4001a223c...@usnews.blocknews.net>):
>
>> In article<un8f5h$3hge$1...@dont-email.me>, chine...@www.yahoo.com
>> says...

>>> Because heavy rains sometimes cause the Tigris and Euphrates to
>>> flood. A few bad floods got retold often enough to smooth out
>>> details making it a story known widely in southwest Asia.
>>
>> There is proof of a flood in the Grand Canyon.
>
> As well as the tops of most mountains.

Do you know anything about mountain formation?

Start here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_formation

I highly recommend Martin J. S. Rudwick's "Earth's Deep
History" about the birth of geologic science.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth%27s_Deep_History

"Synopsis
From a geologist's perspective where everything has
a history, Earth's Deep History explains how the
discovery of the Earth's old age progressively moved
humans from the center. It focuses on details of the
difficult and slow path to knowledge, the difference
between law-like and physical history and the
interplay of science and religion. It explains how
scholars gradually discovered and came to understand
the mechanisms that shaped the Earth, rather than
remaining limited by event reconstructions."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_the_Bible
"The publication of James Hutton's Theory of the Earth
in 1788 was an important development in the scientific
revolution that would dethrone Genesis as the ultimate
authority on primeval earth and prehistory. The first
casualty was the Creation story itself, and by the
early 19th century "no responsible scientist contended
for the literal credibility of the Mosaic account of
creation." The battle between uniformitarianism and
catastrophism kept the flood alive in the emerging
discipline, until Adam Sedgwick, the president of the
Geological Society, publicly recanted his previous
support in his 1831 presidential address:

"We ought indeed to have paused before we first adopted
the diluvian theory, and referred all our old superficial
gravel to the action of the Mosaic Flood. For of man, and
the works of his hands, we have not yet found a single
trace among the remnants of the former world entombed in
those deposits."

Gronk

Jan 12, 2024, 12:57:10 AMJan 12
Skeeter wrote:
> In article <0001HW.2B4894F50...@news.eternal-
> september.org>, rob...@no.way says...
>>
>> On Jan 5, 2024, Siri Cruise wrote
>> (in article <un9joi$8j8d$2...@dont-email.me>):

>>> Is there more evidence on Mt Everest than Mt Whitney?
>>
>> I don?t know as I have never been to either place. And I don?t remember
>> in what materials I have read what their findings were, as most were not
>> concerned about who had the most evidence
>
> The Grand Canyon is all I need. Plenty of non biased videos out there
> showing it.

Local flood are not world wide flood. Sorry. It is also
millions of years old.

Gronk

Jan 12, 2024, 12:58:19 AMJan 12
Skeeter wrote:
> governo...@gmail.com says...
>> On Fri, 05 Jan 2024 10:53:09 -0800, Robert <rob...@no.way> wrote:
>>> On Jan 5, 2024, Skeeter wrote
>>> (in article<MPG.4001a223c...@usnews.blocknews.net>):

>>> As well as the tops of most mountains.
>>
>> What a load of crap. What proof of flooding is at "the tops of most mountains"?
>
> Do the research.
It is loading more messages.