1 John 1:8 - Yay for the continuing sinners, or so they hope.

1 view

Michael Christ

Jan 29, 2024, 2:19:29 AMJan 29
(KJV)
1 John 1:8  If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the
truth is not in us.

So, what you gotta do, present tense bible-quoting sinners, is sin so
that you won't be deceived and so the truth can be in you.

Yay!

Michael Christ

--
God is God

Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord. John
10:30  I and Father are one. If you can't see that the Lord Jesus is the
everlasting Father you are not born again and can't see the Kingdom of God.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul, and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do; it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free and free indeed with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that you could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: A man full of bluster and bullshit
pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

What does a fool do? A fool looks for a "nothing" in a "something" in
order to explain the existence of existence.

"Unless you do all because He is who He is, all your religion is in vain."

"Every man is subject to God; He judges every man, and He is reality.
 What a gift in a fallen world!"

"Love MUST be a choice or it is nothing but a law!"

"Why were all men born sinners? So that God could reveal Himself, so
that we would behold the glory of God, and that we should bring forth
the glory of God"

"God does not and will not arbitrate for any man to love Him! If God
isn't everything to you, He is nothing to you where the rubber meets the
road."

"It is the unforgivable sin not to love God with all your heart, soul,
and mind. What do you have that is lasting? It is not so much being
punished; it is what you are left with."

"Love isn't worth anything without first a free will choice for God to
birth it in a man."

"The point of salvation: desperation. Anything less than that is
self-righteousness."

"A sinner is not a believer in God, a sinner is a believer in sin."

"A piece of dirt is not the promised land; that is only a reflection.
The promised land is knowing Me, says the Lord."

"It is all about God or it is all about idolatry."

"The Lord Jesus is coming soon. He has always come soon."

"There is no revolving door of self-worship in a son of God's life!"

"There is no such thing as random!"

"You can't truly love without it being with all your heart."

"No one can see God without their whole heart. Unless you can see God,
you know nothing."

"You can't learn God, God has to reveal Himself to you."

James

Feb 2, 2024, 10:25:31 AMFeb 2
On Mon, 29 Jan 2024 18:19:22 +1100, Michael Christ
<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

>(KJV)
>1 John 1:8  If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the
>truth is not in us.
>
>So, what you gotta do, present tense bible-quoting sinners, is sin so
>that you won't be deceived and so the truth can be in you.
>
>Yay!

To Michael Christ's readers,

Making fun of God's word won't gain you any points with God. I hope
you realize that before it's too late.

Sincerely James
Political decline.
Go to jw.org
2/2/2024

>Michael Christ

Jack Sovalot

Feb 2, 2024, 10:59:38 AMFeb 2
James wrote:

> On Mon, 29 Jan 2024 18:19:22 +1100, Michael Christ
> <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
> > (KJV)
> > 1 John 1:8  If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves,
> > and the truth is not in us.
> >
> > So, what you gotta do, present tense bible-quoting sinners, is sin
> > so that you won't be deceived and so the truth can be in you.
> >
> > Yay!
>
> To Michael Christ's readers,
>
> Making fun of God's word won't gain you any points with God. I hope
> you realize that before it's too late.

You christers regularly shit on the Bible.

Robert

Feb 2, 2024, 2:29:43 PMFeb 2
On Feb 2, 2024, James wrote
(in article<q32qri16c754dja3d...@4ax.com>):
Col 3:1-17

1 Therefore, if you have been raised together with Christ, seek the things
that are above, where Christ is sitting at the right hand of God.

2 Set your affection on the things that are above, and not on the things that
are on the earth.

3 For you have died, and your life has been hid together with Christ in God.

4 When Christ, Who is our life, is manifested, then you also shall be
manifested with Him in glory.

*********************************

5 Therefore, put to death your members which are on earth—sexual
immorality, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil desires, and
covetousness, which is idolatry.

6 Because of these things, the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of
disobedience,

7 Among whom you also once walked, when you were living in these things.

8 But now, you should also put off all these things: wrath, indignation,
malice, blasphemy, and foul language from your mouth.

************************************

9 Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old man
together with his deeds,

10 And have put on the new man, who is being renewed in knowledge according
to the image of Him Who created him;

11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision,
barbarian nor Scythian, slave nor free; but Christ is all things, and in all.

12 Put on then, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, deep inner affections,
kindness, humility, meekness and longsuffering;

13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another if anyone has a
complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so also you should
forgive.

14 And above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection.

15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which you were called
into one body, and be thankful.

16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and
admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with
grace in your hearts to the Lord.

17 And in everything—whatever you do in word or in deed—do all in the
name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by Him.

These words speak to the person to walk in the spirit, not in the flesh with
its carnal desires, they being contrary to the desires of our Heavenly
Father.

These scriptures are in full accordance with the doctrines of Christ, which
is why the renewing of the mind is so vital to those who walk with the Spirit
of God.

For this reason many stray when they think they have the full knowledge of
Christ and pay no attention to the Word of God, effectually tossing aside the
Bible as they consider themselves perfect and full of faith.

Michael Christ

Feb 2, 2024, 3:33:03 PMFeb 2

Ted wrote:
> You christers regularly shit on the Bible.

And urinate on it!

James is the perfect sinner whose sin is nowhere to be found! :-).

Here he is...

Luk 18:11  The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank
thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers,
or even as this publican.
Luk 18:12  I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

Looking for points with God!

Vile and utterly deplorable!

Michael Christ

Feb 2, 2024, 3:39:39 PMFeb 2
On 3/02/2024 2:25 am, James wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Jan 2024 18:19:22 +1100, Michael Christ
> <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>> (KJV)
>> 1 John 1:8  If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the
>> truth is not in us.
>>
>> So, what you gotta do, present tense bible-quoting sinners, is sin so
>> that you won't be deceived and so the truth can be in you.
>>
>> Yay!
>
> To Michael Christ's readers,
>
> Making fun of God's word won't gain you any points with God. I hope
> you realize that before it's too late.

Oh shut up, you filthy, whoring, bullshit artist Pharisee! "Gain points
with God?" There it is! There is their religion! There is their
door-knocking for you! Ugh!

Always dodging, always trying to hide behind words, always confessing
outwardly he is a sinner but never walking in truth that he is. It
doesn't matter how many times, through grace, he is shown what he is.

Sinner James is exactly what has been said, again, and again, and again...

"1 John 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and
the truth is not in us."

...these people quote this verse ad nauseam but they have NEVER walked
in it according to God's standards.

They try to use that verse to justify themselves and their sinful state,
and worse of all, they try and be righteousness! That is so fucked up;
more fucked up than an atheist knows how to be!

Lying showmen, every one of them - Word Salvationists, their own word!

I really feel like throwing up!

Tim

Feb 2, 2024, 4:07:36 PMFeb 2
On 2024-02-02 3:33 p.m., Michael Christ wrote:
> On 3/02/2024 2:59 am, Jack Sovalot wrote:
>> James wrote:

> James wrote:
>>> To Michael Christ's readers,
>>>
>>> Making fun of God's word won't gain you any points with God. I hope
>>> you realize that before it's too late.
>
> Ted wrote:
>> You christers regularly shit on the Bible.
>
> And urinate on it!

Yeah, piss on you and your babble.

> James is the perfect sinner whose sin is nowhere to be found! :-).

Imbecile!

> Here he is...
>
> Luk 18:11  The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank
> thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers,
> or even as this publican.
> Luk 18:12  I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
>
> Looking for points with God!

I see the point. It's on your head.

> Vile and utterly deplorable!

All christers are.

Michael Christ

Feb 2, 2024, 4:10:55 PMFeb 2
1) They don't want to.

2) And even if they did, how?

3) You don't know and they don't know because your whoring hearts are
far from Him.

Michael Christ

Jack Sovalot

Feb 3, 2024, 2:03:00 AMFeb 3
Michael Christ wrote:

> On 3/02/2024 2:59 am, Jack Sovalot wrote:
> > James wrote:

> James wrote:
> > > To Michael Christ's readers,
> > >
> > > Making fun of God's word won't gain you any points with God. I
> > > hope you realize that before it's too late.
>
> Ted wrote:

> > You christers regularly shit on the Bible.

> And urinate on it!

LOl. Yeah, that too.

> James is the perfect sinner whose sin is nowhere to be found! :-).
>
> Here he is...
>
> Luk 18:11  The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I
> thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust,
> adulterers, or even as this publican. Luk 18:12  I fast twice in the
> week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
>
> Looking for points with God!
>
> Vile and utterly deplorable!
>

> Michael Christ

The JWs think a bit differently than other christers.

Michael Christ

Feb 3, 2024, 2:09:11 AMFeb 3
On 3/02/2024 6:02 pm, Jack Sovalot wrote:
> Michael Christ wrote:

>> Ted wrote:
>
>>> You christers regularly shit on the Bible.
>

>> And urinate on it!
>

> LOl. Yeah, that too.

And then they try to f%&* Him up the arse with bullshit.

>> James is the perfect sinner whose sin is nowhere to be found! :-).
>>
>> Here he is...
>>
>> Luk 18:11  The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I
>> thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust,
>> adulterers, or even as this publican. Luk 18:12  I fast twice in the
>> week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
>>
>> Looking for points with God!
>>
>> Vile and utterly deplorable!
>>

>> Michael Christ
>

> The JWs think a bit differently than other christers.

Trust me on this, they are all tarred with the same brush, Teddy baby!

I am having a few wines with the wife. :-). Unlike Tim, who is probably
with someone other than a woman or a human. :-).

Tim

Feb 3, 2024, 7:43:17 AMFeb 3
Have a few more whines about your dead wife, LOL!

> Unlike Tim, who is probably
> with someone other than a woman or a human.  :-).

Your wife is a dingo, LOL

Don't let it eat your baby, LOL!

> Michael Christ

Skeeter

Feb 3, 2024, 1:21:49 PMFeb 3
In article <uplcd3$34cid$9...@dont-email.me>, cyfur...@gmail.com says...
You're the only one talking about it.

> > Unlike Tim, who is probably
> > with someone other than a woman or a human.  :-).
>
> Your wife is a dingo, LOL
>
> Don't let it eat your baby, LOL!

Thanks for admitting you think a dog can be your wife. We saw your post.

Michael Christ

Feb 3, 2024, 3:01:08 PMFeb 3
Great atheist stuff there, Slugger.

I notice that you never mention a wife, Timster?

I can't imagine why.

Michael Christ

Feb 3, 2024, 3:05:27 PMFeb 3
Yes, everyone saw THAT post from Tim! A shocking revelation from a
drunk out of control weirdologist!

Jack Sovalot

Feb 3, 2024, 4:34:20 PMFeb 3
LOL!

Skeeter

Feb 3, 2024, 5:06:55 PMFeb 3
In article <upm621$38u7j$1...@dont-email.me>, michaelm...@outlook.com
says...
He sure lost his mind when he got his new server.

Skeeter

Feb 3, 2024, 5:07:35 PMFeb 3
In article <upm6a5$38u7k$1...@dont-email.me>, michaelm...@outlook.com
says...
and he thought he could make it go away.

Michael Christ

Feb 3, 2024, 7:28:24 PMFeb 3
You were right, he is like a kid in a candy store.

A crazy kid with pimples.