JOKE

1 view

David Dalton

Oct 27, 2021, 1:55:17 AM10/27/21
I’ve been having some Hawkins Cheezies with my beer
recently, so I guess I am Cheezies Christ. :-)

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

tesla sTinker

Feb 1, 2023, 12:20:31 AM2/1/23

On 10/26/2021 10:55 PM, David Dalton scribbled:
> I’ve been having some Hawkins Cheezies with my beer
> recently, so I guess I am Cheezies Christ. :-)

wait until Jesus sends you to hell. Then, you cannot change it.
ha, i will be in His Holy Heaven just thinking about you not being there.