Time itself is our enemy

1 view

Bruderhof

Nov 30, 2005, 2:57:52 AM11/30/05
Time itself is our enemy. Time is the enemy of eternity. Time crinkles us
up like an old towel and throws us out into the darkness of death to be
forgotten, as we ourselves suffer the shame of death. Yes, time is our
enemy; it brings us nothing. Christ is the one who brings something; only
that which, through Christ, shall be born in the people of Christ, that is
what brings the true fruit which mankind has owed to God for many, many
centuries.

--
Christoph Friedrich Blumhardt
www.blumhardts.com