peacock, for bible talk discussion for the artists in you

Greg Westin

Nov 7, 2023, 8:06:47 PM11/7/23
Hi, I don't know if you want a recommendation for your bible talks.

But why not watch some peacock or netflix after a quick bible verse from
one of your favorite bible books, like teach us to pray or 30 days at the foot of the cross. Other things, if you have a leaders group, perhaps something from Isaiah, or reading the whole book of John this holiday season.

Are you buying good gifts for your children. Are you full of faith that you will recieve the good gifts? Are the kids sure? Hebrews 11 says we can be sure our God will give us gifts this christmas, and John 3 16.

Find your favorite show, and put it in a calendar, and have that third meeting on your engineering check tree to make sure you can compile it, and your ISCHECKED method works, or maybe you're more into matthew 22 and your all your heart program works.

Are you getting gifts over $100 for your family? Good clothes are indicator of the kingdom (matthew 6 25) Is your room clean. Levititcus 14.

Do you want to discuss this with the household God has given to you. Are you ready after each bible talk to sing at Devos?

THANKS

GW
C ICC