Daniel Penny's Legal Defense Fund

**** USA ****

Aug 22, 2023, 5:59:52 PM8/22/23
You know who he is. Let's show him how real Americans respond.

https://www.givesendgo.com/daniel_penny

Daniel Penny is, a twenty-four-year-old college student and decorated
Marine veteran, facing criminal charges stemming from him protecting
individuals on a NYC subway train from an assailant who later died. Funds
are being raised to pay Mr. Penny’s legal fees incurred the criminal
charges filed and any future civil lawsuits that may arise, as well as
expenses related to his defense. All contributions are greatly
appreciated. Any proceeds collected, which exceed those necessary to cover
Mr. Penny’s legal defense, will be donated to a mental health advocacy
program in New York City.

.

dolf

Aug 22, 2023, 7:45:33 PM8/22/23
The #237 - USE OF FORCE as law enforcement function of #491 - AGENCY is
distinct to that of the military or a civilian militia which whilst having
a right to bear arms unfortunately introduces a dichotomy of identity which
is then a $$& money pit for opportunistic lawyers.

That seventh day Adventists traditionally have adopted non combatant roles
during times of warfare ought to clearly convey to you the
inappropriateness of your political posting here as if such religious
belief by non-acquiescence to your diatribe then makes one less of an
American or a disloyal citizen to any other country generally.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Crossing%20The%20Line%20-%20Nick%20McKenzie.pdf>

COME BACK TO THE ADVENTIST GROUP AND APOLOGISE...
--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

dolf

Aug 23, 2023, 9:40:05 AM8/23/23
Such right to #277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST according to #40 - LAW / MODEL
with respects to any proportionate #237 - USE OF FORCE is with the GEORGE
FLOYD expiration as legal precedent, a very difficult proposition for the
courts to deal with.

I'm of the opinion (as an ontological pacifist) that habitual civilian
militancy against law enforcement and other #491 - agencies is sufficient
and justified cause to have effected expiration by a calm and prolonged
#237 - USE OF FORCE and furthermore there are too many bipartite number
worldview judges (eg: catholic on SCOTUS) who have no concept of a
tripartite number worldview which I have just expressed...

dolf

Aug 23, 2023, 5:28:06 PM8/23/23
By your assertion "show him how real Americans respond"

DAVID KORESH WAS NOT FAITHFULLY AND TRULY ADVENTIST BUT A REAL AMERICAN.

The Branch Davidians, led by David Koresh, were headquartered at Mount
Carmel Center ranch in the community of Axtell, Texas, 13 miles (21
kilometers) northeast of Waco. Suspecting the group of stockpiling illegal
weapons, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) obtained a
search warrant for the compound and arrest warrants for Koresh and several
of the group's members.