can chicago church trump over La ICOC and elect new leader

Greg Westin

Jul 3, 2023, 2:28:59 PM7/3/23
I dont know if it was right of kip to not have his kids
not be disciples in the icoc.

The international church of christ has been without a leader
for 20 years.

I think the delegates should get together in Chicago in 2024 and elect
a new leader every 5 years.

Some people need to be allowed back in and 1 clement 44 needs to be invoked as historical.

The decisions made 2004-2024 were not by the church of christ.

The denver and los angeles churches need to back off and allow a semi demicratic process.

I think we need 660 delegates. Does anyone concur. Will you let pople back in. Who has agenda to grow church to 700000? Numbers 1.