But let us remember the day of judgement; and since we have need of mercy

Unknown

Oct 12, 2021, 9:44:39 AM10/12/21
"But let us remember the day of judgement; and since we have need of mercy,
let us prepare in advance mercy for ourselves. And let us forgive
liberally, so that we may deserve a forgiveness which is more liberal."

St. Severus, Patriarch of Antioch.

"And they cried with a loud voice, saying, ???How long, O Lord, holy and
true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the
earth????" Revelation 6:10

Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you.