"When we teach children to be good, to be gentle, to be forgiving

Unknown

Oct 11, 2021, 9:00:03 AM10/11/21
"When we teach children to be good, to be gentle, to be forgiving (all
these are attributes of God), to be generous, to love their fellow men, to
regard this present age as nothing, we instill virtue in their souls, and
reveal the image of God within them."

St. John Chrysostom.

"Let us know, Let us pursue the knowledge of the Lord. His going forth is
established as the morning; He will come to us like the rain, Like the
latter and former rain to the earth." Hosea 6:3

Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you.