Re: Palestinians killed by Israel in Gaza surpasses 10,000, which include the murder of over 4,100 children

dolf

Nov 8, 2023, 9:43:00 AM11/8/23
Let me repeat that concept "some videos of the 7 OCTOBER action by HAMAS
appears to indicate a drug enhanced action--is use of a METHAMPHETAMINE
like substances a viable and rational basis of just cause?

Thus the action, self justification and propaganda is likely to be
dystopian.

My psycho-social sense perceptions of such illicit uber mensch substance
usage is of it having a high probability that it is associated with
antinomy, anarchy and immoral behaviour.

Self apparently it requires a more substantial diet than cucumber and pita
bread to reduce adverse psychological effects.

Such that it's not possible to realistically deal with the demands made by
such persons who are impaired by an adverse psychological state.

Any public protest in support of HAMAS promulgating a substantive just
cause must address the issue of illicit drug use as impetus for psychotic
rampage.

PREVIOUS UNANSWERED COMMENT BY PROPAGANDISTS
The simple issue is that if the hostages held by HAMAS were released the
killings would not be occurring.

Secondly some videos of the 7 OCTOBER action by HAMAS appears to indicate a
drug enhanced action--is use of a METHAMPHETAMINE like substances a viable
and rational basis of just cause?

The Palestinians are a peoples without Christ and “STRANGERS FROM THE
COVENANTS OF PROMISE, HAVING NO HOPE, AND WITHOUT GOD IN THE WORLD:"
[Ephesians 2:12]

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzqTFNfeDnE>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Letters%20Patent%20Variance%20Simple.pdf>

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)