Re: If your religion cannot save you, then why follow it?

dolf

Feb 19, 2024, 1:38:01 PMFeb 19
That's more properly #1080 - HETERODOX as #540 - JUPITER / STOICHEION OF
THE KOSMOS CHRISTIANS since there is NO historical evidence of any
transition from SATURDAY TO SUNDAY then their so called religion is ROMAN
EMPIRE worship as Christo Fascism.

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Hitler%20Claim%20to%20Science.jpeg>

We ought not let you false statement go unchallenged.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Gnosis%20Ex%20Machina%20Moral%20Code.pdf>

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)