Re: -- FIFTEEN DISEASES ASSOCIATED TO THE SLANDEROUS REPROBATE Jeffrey Rubard

dolf

Dec 23, 2022, 2:10:17 PM12/23/22
This OUR PREEMPTIVE RESPONSE to the QUEENSLAND POLICE AMBUSH and
SHOOTING EVENT of 12 DECEMBER 2022 occurring some 1700 km away (ie. it
is a metalogic / noumenon / temporal neural linguistic response to an
instance of AMBUSH #419 - SLAUGHTER, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE / WOMEN'S
SUBMISSION, AND DEMONS expressed before those facts became known to any
person) as SOVEREIGN / AUTONOMY DYNAMIC, CHRISTOLOGY, EXISTENTIAL
VARIANCE OF THE #451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY (MYTHOS) AND DEMONISATION
matters were filed with the SALE MAGISTRATES COURT UPON 16 DECEMBER 2022
and with partial hearing then adjourned to be continued on 24 FEBRUARY
2023.

At bottom you'll see subsequent instances of #844 - μετακίνησις
(metakínēsis: ONTIC: #338, DEME: #328, MALE: #450, FEME: #277) where we
as an intuitive action (ie. the probability of concurrence is like
finding a needle in a haystack) then neural linguistically mapped song
lyrics to obtain IDEA correspondences relevant to the EVENT itself--It
is only an INFORMAL RESEARCH opinion as we have neither academic nor
medical qualification.

<https://nypost.com/2022/12/22/pope-francis-warns-of-elegant-demon-lurking-among-vatican-staff/>

[IMAGE: According to misreporting by FOX NEWS, in 2015 (rather than
initially in 22 DECEMBER 2014), POPE FRANCIS sent shock waves as then
repeated in HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW of 14 APRIL 2015 after the
MISERICORDIAE VULTUS - PAPAL BULL FOR INDICTION OF THE EXTRAORDINARY
JUBILEE OF MERCY (ANNOUNCED: #449 - 13 MARCH 2015 / DECLARED: 2ND EASTER
SUNDAY ON 11 APRIL 2015) through the worldwide church with a list of 15
illnesses tearing apart the Roman Curia, including corruption, #449 -
*IDOLIZATION* of power and clerical careerism]

FOX NEWS (NEW YORK POST / FACEBOOK) @ 1226 HOURS ON 23 DECEMBER 2022:
"POPE FRANCIS WARNS OF ‘ELEGANT DEMON’ LURKING AMONG VATICAN STAFF:

Pope Francis made a dire warning to the Roman Curia on Thursday, warning
them to be ever vigilant of demons lurking in the Vatican.

The remarks were delivered as part of his Christmas address to the
Vatican’s resident cardinals – a tradition that Pope Francis has turned
into something of an annual airing of grievances for the Vatican-based
prelates.

Pope Francis warned attending cardinals that those who live in the
Vatican are often tempted to believe they are more enlightened or
spiritually protected than others due to their status and rank in the
church.

“We could easily fall into the temptation of thinking we are safe,
better than others, no longer in need of conversion,” the pope told the
cardinals.

But the pontiff rebuked this line of thinking with a stern warning,
saying, “Yet we are in greater danger than all others, because we are
beset by the ‘elegant demon,’ who does not make a loud entrance, but
comes with flowers (eg: #48 - RITUAL (LI) #6 - CONTRARIETY (LI) IN
PLACING ROSE TRIBUTES WITHIN A RESPLENDENT FLORAL GARDEN AT THE #449 -
UNVEILING OF THE CHERISHED / BLESSED MOTHER WITH NAKED CHILD STATUE UPON
SAINT PATRICK'S DAY 17 MARCH 2017) in his hand.”

“It is not enough to condemn #362 - *EVIL*, including the #362 - *EVIL*
that quietly lurks among us,” Pope Francis instructed. “We need to
respond by choosing to be converted.”

He continued, “Mere condemnation can give the illusion that we have
solved the problem, whereas what really counts is making the changes
that will ensure that we no longer allow ourselves to be #328 -
*IMPRISONED* by #362 - *EVIL* ways of thinking, which are often those of
this world.”

The pope quoted the Gospel of Luke’s warning that when an unclean spirit
is driven out of a person, it returns with “seven more spirits more EVIL
than itself.”

The Roman Curia is the main governing body of the Catholic Church,
comprised of cardinals from countries around the world.

Pope Francis has been an outspoken critic of Vatican misconduct and
spiritual corruption since taking the throne in 2013.

CLARITY NOTE: POPE FRANCIS HAS MADE NO SECRET OF HIS INTENTION TO
RADICALLY REFORM THE ADMINISTRATIVE STRUCTURES OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH,
WHICH HE REGARDS AS INSULAR, IMPERIOUS, AND BUREAUCRATIC. HE UNDERSTANDS
THAT IN A HYPER-*KINETIC* (ie. *POLITICAL* *MOVEMENT*, *REVOLT* / (law)
*PUNITIVE* *ACTION*) WORLD, INWARD-LOOKING AND SELF-OBSESSED LEADERS ARE
A LIABILITY.

#348 as [#20, #10, #50, #8, #200, #10, #50] = kínēsis (G2796): {UMBRA:
#498 % #41 = #6} 1) a moving, agitation;

NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR *MISERICORDIAE* *VULTUS* - PAPAL BULL FOR
INDICTION OF THE EXTRAORDINARY JUBILEE OF MERCY

    #388 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR ANNOUNCED: 13 MARCH 2015 as [#40, #8,
#40, #300] /
    #350 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR END: 20 NOVEMBER 2016 as [#2, #8,
#40, #300] /
    #355 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR START: 8 DECEMBER 2015 / END: 20
NOVEMBER 2016 as [#2, #8, #40, #300, #5] /
#348 as [#8, #40, #300] = châmêsh (H2568): {UMBRA: #348 % #41 = #20} 1)
five; 1a) five (cardinal number); 1b) a multiple of five (with another
number); 1c) fifth (ordinal number);

#45 #5 #61
#53 #37 #21
#13 #69 #29
= #111 / #333 {#FIVE: TEMPLATE IDEA #328} = ʼerets (H776): *CITY*-*STATE*

ADDRESSING THE CARDINALS, ARCHBISHOPS, BISHOPS, CLERGY, RELIGIOUS AND
LAITY WHO ARE HIS CLOSELY COLLABORATORS ON 22 DECEMBER 2014, THE JESUIT
POPE URGED THEM TO ACKNOWLEDGE ANY SIN THEY MAY HAVE COMMITTED “IN
THOUGHTS, WORDS, ACTS OR OMISSIONS” IN THIS CATALOGUE OF 15 “DISEASES,”
AND THEN TURN TO GOD AND ASK HIS PARDON AND FORGIVENESS SO AS TO BE ABLE
TO START ANEW IN HIS SERVICE.

My logical conclusion is that the μετακίνησις (metakínēsis) / ONTIC:
#338, DEME: #328, MALE: #450, FEME: #277 schema against the autonomy as
#2371 as [@277, @526, @338, @450, @328, @452] = sōmatikōs (G4985):
*BODILY* or *CORPORALLY* is predicated upon IDEA #123 as the automobile
(ie. αὐτός (autós, “self”) + Latin mōbilis (“movable”) as kinetic in
relating to motion derived from Ancient Greek κινητικός (kinētikós,
“puts in motion”), from κινέω (kinéō, “I move, put in motion”)) as
REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM articulated within TABLE TALK on 24 to 25 JANUARY
1942:

VOLKSWAGEN.

"OF COURSE, I'VE NOT INVENTED THE THEORY OF DRIVING, BUT I CAN LEARN
FROM OTHER PEOPLE'S EXPERIENCE." [page 243]

#41 #1 #57
#49 #33 #17
#9 #65 #25
= #99 / #297 {#ONE}

<http://www.grapple369.com/?lexicon:H5566,H4467,H4399,H2435,H4616,G3331,H34,G4574,H8415,idea:135,236,405,620,750,897>

@1 - #65 (@135 - çemel (H5566): *CHERISHED* / *BLESSED* *MOTHER* *WITH*
*NAKED* *CHILD* STATUE* / mamlâkâh (H4467): *SOVEREIGNTY*; *DOMINION*),

@2 - #41 (@102 - mᵉlâʼkâh (H4399): *PUBLIC* *RELIGIOUS* / *POLITICAL*
*ACTION*) [    #491 - 13 MARCH 2015;     #101 - 14 APRIL 2015],

@3 - #17 (@168 - chîytsôwn (H2435): *EXTERNAL* / *OUTER*) = #405 -
STOICHEION OF THE KOSMOS: 卐 [    #200 - 13 MARCH 2015;     #168 - 20
NOVEMBER 2016],

@4 - #57 (@215 - maʻan (H4616): *PURPOSE* / *INTENTION*) [    #200 - 13
MARCH 2015;     #196 /     #210 - 14 APRIL 2015] = #620 - metáthesis
(G3331): {UMBRA: #770 % #41 = #32} 1) transfer: from one place to
another; 2) *TO* *CHANGE*; 2a) *OF* *THINGS* *INSTITUTED* *OR*
*ESTABLISHED*;

@5 - #33 (@130 - ʼebyôwn (H34): *IN* *WANT*, *NEEDY* *PERSON*; *SUBJECT*
*TO* *OPPRESSION* *AND* *ABUSE*; *DELIVERANCE* *FROM* *TROUBLE*,
*ESPECIALLY* *AS* *DELIVERED* *BY* *GOD*) = #750 (    #449 - 13 MARCH
2015 / 17 MARCH 2017) as [#200, #5, #2, #1, #200, #40, #1, #300, #1] =
sébasma (G4574): {UMBRA: #449 % #41 = #39} 1) *WHATEVER* *IS*
*RELIGIOUSLY* *HONOURED*, *AN* *OBJECT* *OF* *WORSHIP*; 1a) of temples,
altars, *STATUES*, *IDOLATROUS* *IMAGES*;

@6 - #9 - *AUTONOMOUS* *DELIMITER* (@147 - TO ESTABLISH (MALE DEME)) =
#897 - tᵉhôwm (H8415): *CHAOS* / *ABYSS*, *THE* *GRAVE*

#222 = [#65, #41, #17, #57, #33 - *SODOMITE* KNIGHTS TEMPLAR RENEWAL /
CRUCIFIXION 3 APRIL 33 AD / 2015, #9 - *EX* *IURE* *CITIZENSHIP* *OF*
*ROME* / #328 - génos (G1085): NATION AS AGGREGATE OF THE SAME NATURE]
as [#10, #200, #10, #2] = yârîyb (H3401): {UMBRA: #222 % #41 = #17} 1)
*CONTENDER*, *OPPONENT*, *ADVERSARY*;

#296 = [#65, #41, #17, #57, #33, #9 - BRANCHING OUT (SHU), #49 - FLIGHT
(T'AO), #25 - CONTENTION (CHENG)] as [#90, #6, #200] /
#750 as [#90, #200, #400, #50, #10] = tsûwr (H6696): {UMBRA: #296 % #41
= #9} 1) to bind, besiege, confine, cramp; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to confine,
secure; 1a2) to shut in, besiege; 1a3) to shut up, enclose; 1b) (Qal)
*TO* *SHOW* *HOSTILITY* *TO*, *BE* *AN* *ADVERSARY*, *TREAT* *AS* *FOE*;
1c) (Qal) *TO* *FORM*, *FASHION*, *DELINEATE*;

Implicit to the #620 - METATHESIS [metáthesis (G3331)] itself in @147 -
ESTABLISHING (@45 - SYCOPHANTIC (#15 DISEASES) + @102 - AVARICE
(TEMPTATION FOR GREED / RAPACIOUSNESS / COVETOUSNESS) against the #451 -
PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY) is an adverse disposition as @215 - SELF
CONTRADICTION and a potential for #362 - *INJURIOUS* *EVIL*:

    #362 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 17 MARCH 2017 as [#2, #40, #200, #70,
#10, #600] /
    #271 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 17 MARCH 2017 as [#1, #200, #70] /
    #285 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 8 DECEMBER 2015 as [#5, #10, #200, #70] /
    /    /     #286 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 13 MARCH 2015 / 8 DECEMBER
2015 / 20 NOVEMBER 2016 as [#6, #10, #200, #70] / [#10, #200, #6, #70] /
    /     #315 -NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 8 DECEMBER 2015 / 20 NOVEMBER
2016 as [#40, #5, #200, #70] /
    #320 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 14 APRIL 2015 as [#50, #200, #70] =
râʻaʻ (H7489): {UMBRA: #340 % #41 = #12} 1) to be bad, be evil; 1a)
(Qal); 1a1) to be displeasing; 1a2) to be sad; 1a3) *TO* *BE*
*INJURIOUS*, *BE* *EVIL*; 1a4) *TO* *BE* *WICKED*, *BE* *EVIL*
(*ETHICALLY*); 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to do an injury or hurt; 1b2) to do
evil or wickedly; 1b3) mischief (participle); 1c) to break, shatter;
1c1) (Qal); i) to break; ii) broken (participle); iii) to be broken;
1c2) (Hithpolel) to be broken, be broken in pieces, be broken asunder;

"WHENEVER YOU COMMEND, ADD YOUR REASONS (ie. there is no evil so great
as the abuse of the understanding) FOR SO; IT IS THIS WHICH
DISTINGUISHES THE APPROBATION OF A MAN OF SENSE FROM THE FLATTERY OF
SYCOPHANTS AND ADMIRATION OF FOOLS." [@2]

THE LEADERSHIP TEAM IS CALLED CONSTANTLY TO IMPROVE AND TO GROW IN
RAPPORT AND WISDOM, IN ORDER TO CARRY OUT FULLY ITS MISSION. AND YET,
LIKE ANY #2371 - *BODY*, LIKE ANY HUMAN #2371 - *BODY*, IT IS ALSO
EXPOSED TO DISEASES, MALFUNCTIONING, INFIRMITY. HERE I WOULD LIKE TO
MENTION SOME OF THESE “[LEADERSHIP] DISEASES.”

THEY ARE DISEASES AND TEMPTATIONS (ie. such as AVARICE) WHICH CAN
DANGEROUSLY WEAKEN THE EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY ORGANIZATION:

#1 - THE DISEASE OF THINKING WE ARE IMMORTAL, IMMUNE, OR DOWNRIGHT
INDISPENSABLE: [and therefore] neglecting the need for regular
check-ups. A leadership team which is not self-critical, which does not
keep up with things, which does not seek to be more fit, is a sick body.
A simple visit to the cemetery might help us see the names of many
people who thought they were immortal, immune, and indispensable! It is
the disease of those who turn into lords and masters, who think of
themselves as above others and not at their service. It is the pathology
of power and comes from a superiority complex, from a narcissism which
passionately gazes at its own image and does not see the face of others,
especially the weakest and those most in need. The antidote to this
plague is humility; to say heartily, “I am merely a servant. I have only
done what was my duty.”

#2 - ANOTHER DISEASE IS EXCESSIVE BUSYNESS: It is found in those who
immerse themselves in work and inevitably neglect to “rest a while.”
Neglecting needed rest leads to stress and agitation. A time of rest,
for those who have completed their work, is necessary, obligatory and
should be taken seriously: by spending time with one’s family and
respecting holidays as moments for recharging.

#3 - THEN THERE IS THE DISEASE OF MENTAL AND [EMOTIONAL]
“PETRIFICATION”: It is found in leaders who have a heart of stone, the
“stiff-necked;” in those who in the course of time lose their interior
serenity, alertness and daring, and hide under a pile of papers, turning
into paper pushers and not men and women of compassion. It is dangerous
to lose the human sensitivity that enables us to weep with those who
weep and to rejoice with those who rejoice! Because as time goes on, our
hearts grow hard and become incapable of loving all those around us.
Being a humane leader means having the sentiments of humility and
unselfishness, of detachment and generosity.

#4 - THE DISEASE OF EXCESSIVE PLANNING AND OF FUNCTIONALISM: When a
leader plans everything down to the last detail and believes that with
perfect planning things will fall into place, he or she becomes an
accountant or an office manager. Things need to be prepared well, but
without ever falling into the temptation of trying to eliminate
spontaneity and serendipity, which is always more flexible than any
human planning. We contract this disease because it is easy and
comfortable to settle in our own sedentary and unchanging ways.

#5 - THE DISEASE OF POOR COORDINATION: Once leaders lose a sense of
community among themselves, the body loses its harmonious functioning
and its equilibrium; it then becomes an orchestra that produces noise:
its members do not work together and lose the spirit of camaraderie and
teamwork. When the foot says to the arm: ‘I don’t need you,’ or the hand
says to the head, ‘I’m in charge,’ they create discomfort and parochialism.

#6 - THERE IS ALSO A SORT OF “LEADERSHIP ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE”: It
consists in losing the memory of those who nurtured, mentored and
supported us in our own journeys. We see this in those who have lost the
memory of their encounters with the great leaders who inspired them; in
those who are completely caught up in the present moment, in their
passions, whims and obsessions; in those who build walls and routines
around themselves, and thus become more and more the slaves of idols
carved by their own hands.

#7 - THE DISEASE OF RIVALRY AND VAINGLORY: When appearances, our perks,
and our titles become the primary object in life, we forget our
fundamental duty as leaders—to “do nothing from selfishness or conceit
but in humility count others better than ourselves.” [As leaders, we
must] look not only to [our] own interests, but also to the interests of
others.

#8 - THE DISEASE OF EXISTENTIAL SCHIZOPHRENIA: This is the disease of
those who live a double life, the fruit of that hypocrisy typical of the
mediocre and of a progressive emotional emptiness which no
[accomplishment or] title can fill. It is a disease which often strikes
those who are no longer directly in touch with customers and “ordinary”
employees, and restrict themselves to bureaucratic matters, thus losing
contact with reality, with concrete people.

#9 - THE DISEASE OF GOSSIPING, GRUMBLING, AND BACK-BITING: This is a
grave illness which begins simply, perhaps even in small talk, and takes
over a person, making him become a “sower of weeds” and in many cases, a
cold-blooded killer of the good name of colleagues. It is the disease of
cowardly persons who lack the courage to speak out directly, but instead
speak behind other people’s backs. Let us be on our guard against the
terrorism of gossip!

#10 - THE DISEASE OF IDOLIZING SUPERIORS: This is the disease of those
who court their superiors in the hope of gaining their favor. They are
victims of careerism and opportunism; they honor persons [rather than
the larger mission of the organization]. They think only of what they
can get and not of what they should give; small-minded persons, unhappy
and inspired only by their own lethal selfishness. Superiors themselves
can be affected by this disease, when they try to obtain the submission,
loyalty and psychological dependency of their subordinates, but the end
result is unhealthy complicity.

#11 - THE DISEASE OF INDIFFERENCE TO OTHERS: This is where each leader
thinks only of himself or herself, and loses the sincerity and warmth of
[genuine] human relationships. This can happen in many ways: When the
most knowledgeable person does not put that knowledge at the service of
less knowledgeable colleagues, when you learn something and then keep it
to yourself rather than sharing it in a helpful way with others; when
out of jealousy or deceit you take joy in seeing others fall instead of
helping them up and encouraging them.

#12 - THE DISEASE OF A DOWNCAST FACE: You see this disease in those glum
and dour persons who think that to be serious you have to put on a face
of melancholy and severity, and treat others—especially those we
consider our inferiors—with rigor, brusqueness and arrogance. In fact, a
show of severity and sterile pessimism are frequently symptoms of fear
and insecurity. A leader must make an effort to be courteous, serene,
enthusiastic and joyful, a person who transmits joy everywhere he goes.
A happy heart radiates an infectious joy: it is immediately evident! So
a leader should never lose that joyful, humorous and even
self-deprecating spirit which makes people amiable even in difficult
situations. How beneficial is a good dose of humor! …

#13 - THE DISEASE OF HOARDING: This occurs when a leader tries to fill
an existential void in his or her heart by accumulating material goods,
not out of need but only in order to feel secure. The fact is that we
are not able to bring material goods with us when we leave this life,
since “the winding sheet does not have pockets” and all our treasures
will never be able to fill that void; instead, they will only make it
deeper and more demanding. Accumulating goods only burdens and
inexorably slows down the journey!

#14 - THE DISEASE OF CLOSED CIRCLES: where belonging to a clique becomes
more powerful than our shared identity. This disease too always begins
with good intentions, but with the passing of time it enslaves its
members and becomes a cancer which threatens the harmony of the
organization and causes immense evil, especially to those we treat as
outsiders. “Friendly fire” from our fellow soldiers, is the most
insidious danger. It is the evil which strikes from within. As it says
in the bible, “Every kingdom divided against itself is laid waste.”

#15 - THE DISEASE OF EXTRAVAGANCE AND SELF-EXHIBITION: This happens when
a leader turns his or her service into power, and uses that power for
material gain, or to acquire even greater power. This is the disease of
persons who insatiably try to accumulate power and to this end are ready
to slander, defame and discredit others; who put themselves on display
to show that they are more capable than others. This disease does great
harm because it leads people to justify the use of any means whatsoever
to attain their goal, often in the name of justice and transparency!
Here I remember a leader who used to call journalists to tell and invent
private and confidential matters involving his colleagues. The only
thing he was concerned about was being able to see himself on the front
page, since this made him feel powerful and glamorous, while causing
great harm to others and to the organization.

Friends, these diseases are a danger for every leader and every
organization, and they can strike at the individual and the community
levels."
<https://hbr.org/2015/04/the-15-diseases-of-leadership-according-to-pope-francis>

Our concern is with the metaphysical premise that the pairing @526 /
@452 within the sōmatikōs (G4985): *CORPOREALITY* since both are
elements with a relativity to the #451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY SPECTRUM
which might by a state of an induced flux as consequential to a #844 -
μετακίνησις (metakínēsis) imposition, suggests that there is a
hemispheric (ie. if we accept they function independently whether or not
within symmetry) mediation role that might become impeded if there is a
pre-condition of an INTELLECTUS DISRUPTION or any habitualised
disjunctive association with the #451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY SPECTRUM
(ie. #1481 = μετακοσμέω (metakosmeo) being fundamental patterns of
cosmic ordering underlying phenomenal existence) that could by such
incommensurability, then manifest an existential crisis.

[μ, {@1: Sup: 40 - LAW/MODEL: FA (#40); Ego: 40 - LAW/MODEL: FA (#40)}
ε, {@2: Sup: 45 - GREATNESS: TA (#85); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#45
- I AM NOT A DOER OF WRONG {%1})}
τ, {@3: Sup: 21 - RELEASE: SHIH (#106); Ego: 57 - GUARDEDNESS: SHOU
(#102 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS {%4})}
α, {@4: Sup: 22 - RESISTANCE: KE (#128); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#103)}
κ, {@5: Sup: 42 - GOING TO MEET: YING (#170); Ego: 20 - ADVANCE: CHIN
(#123)}
ι, {@6: Sup: 52 - MEASURE: TU (#222); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS,
DISTORTION: HSIEN (#133)}
ν, {@7: Sup: 21 - RELEASE: SHIH (#243); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING:
T'ANG (#183)}
η, {@8: Sup: 29 - DECISIVENESS: TUAN (#272); Ego: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN
(#191 - I DO NOT STEAL THE SKINS OF THE SACRED ANIMALS {%32})}
ς, {@9: Sup: 67 - DARKENING: HUI (#339); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#229)}
ι, {@10: Sup: 77 - COMPLIANCE: HSUN (#416); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS,
DISTORTION: HSIEN (#239)}
ς] {@11: Sup: 34 - KINSHIP: CH'IN (#450); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#277)}

TELOS TOTAL: #844

#450 as [#4, #40, #6, #400] /
#452 as [#2, #4, #40, #6, #400] /
#456 = #451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY + #5 - KEEPING SMALL (SHAO) as [#6,
#4, #40, #6, #400] /
#458 as [#2, #4, #40, #6, #400, #6] /
#526 as [#20, #4, #40, #6, #400, #50, #6] = dᵉmûwth (H1823): {UMBRA:
#450 % #41 = #40} 1) *LIKENESS*, *SIMILITUDE*; 2) in the likeness of,
like as;

#277 as [#1, #60, #6, #200, #10] / [#6, #10, #1, #60, #200] /
    #317 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 29 OCTOBER 2022 as [#1, #60, #6,
#200, #10, #600] /
#328 as [#6, #1, #60, #200, #50, #5, #6]/
    #331 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 29 OCTOBER 2022 as [#50, #1, #60,
#200, #500] / [#10, #1, #60, #200, #50, #10] /
    #347 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 29 OCTOBER 2022 as [#30, #1, #60, #6,
#200, #10, #600] / = ʼâçar (H631): {UMBRA: #261 % #41 = #15} 1) to tie,
bind, *IMPRISON*; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to tie, bind; 1a2) to tie, harness;
1a3) to bind (with cords); 1a4) to gird (rare and late); 1a5) *TO*
*BEGIN* *THE* *BATTLE*, *MAKE* *THE* *ATTACK*; 1a6) *OF* *OBLIGATION*
*OF* *OATH* (*FIGURATIVE*); 1b) (Niphal) to be *IMPRISONED*, bound; 1c)
(Pual) to be taken prisoner;

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #338 as [#8, #300, #20, #10] /
#328 as [#8, #300, #20] /
    #336 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 29 OCTOBER 2022 as [#6, #2, #8, #300,
#500] /
    #364 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 29 OCTOBER 2022 as [#6, #30, #8,
#300, #500] /
    #374 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 29 OCTOBER 2022 as [#6, #40, #8,
#300, #500] = chôshek (H2822): {UMBRA: #328 % #41 = #41} 1) darkness,
obscurity; 1a) *DARKNESS*; 1b) *SECRET* *PLACE*;

#338 as [#40, #8, #90, #200] /
#328 as [#30, #8, #90, #200] / [#8, #90, #200, #10, #500] /
    #310 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 29 OCTOBER 2022 as [#2, #8, #90,
#200, #10] /
    #369 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 29 OCTOBER 2022 as [#6, #8, #90,
#200, #10, #5, #700] /
#355 - PAPAL BULL *MISERICORDIAE* *VULTUS* 8 DECEMBER 2015 / 20 NOVEMBER
2016 as [#2, #8, #90, #200, #10, #5, #600] = châtsêr (H2691): {UMBRA:
#298 % #41 = #11} 1) *COURT*, *ENCLOSURE*; 1a) enclosures; 1b) court; 2)
settled abode, settlement, village, town;

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #328 as [#6, #1, #300, #6, #5, #10] = ʼôsh (H787):
{UMBRA: #302 % #41 = #15} 1) *FOUNDATION*; AS ROMAN PROTOTYPE #FIVE
(#111 / #333 with #5 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL: dòng xiān 動韯) = [#69, #45,
#21, #61, #37, #13 - INCREASE (TSENG), #53 - ETERNITY (YUNG), #29 -
DECISIVENESS (TUAN)]

A revision of this document may be obtained from the following URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Real%20Jesus.pdf>

@1 - Michael Nylan, A Translation with Commentary of the T'AI HSÜAN
CHING (The Canon of Supreme Mystery) by Yang Hsiung 4 BCE, 1993, State
University of New York

@2 - The Guardian (ed. 1794), quotation(s) from Richard Steele (12 MARCH
1672 to 1 SEPTEMBER 1729) an Irish writer, playwright and politician

Initial Post: 7 December 2022

On 24/12/2022 00:51, aye wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Dec 2022 03:37:01 -0800, one wrote:

>>> It's an obviously illegal pattern of threats
>>
>> You are not making sense.
>>
>> To block messages is illegal?
>> People are not allowed, legally, to use filters?
>
> Jeffrey is known to make little if any sense
> to people who have senses such as we argh.
>
> - aye. thanks! Cheers!

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[S|T]
as EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

Jeffrey Rubard

Jul 24, 2023, 4:35:42 PM7/24/23
"By 'associated to', do you mean 'falsely imputed of'?"

Jeffrey Rubard

Jul 24, 2023, 8:21:02 PM7/24/23
You do, don't you? #libelousmisrepresentation

Jeffrey Rubard

Jul 26, 2023, 3:01:30 PM7/26/23
Is it *your* friends, not myself, who has HIV (for example)?
"No."
Well, I don't have it.
Don't they rather strangely have fairly advanced cases by now?
"The one's infection is rather new, actually."

dolf

Jul 26, 2023, 5:01:12 PM7/26/23
Would you cease your defecation against my original post..,

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Prosecution%20Notes%20Excerpt%20On%20Why%20The%20RSL%20President%20Ought%20Be%20Subject%20To%20Arrest.pdf>

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

Jeffrey Rubard

Aug 1, 2023, 11:43:04 AM8/1/23
"Okay, so they're not your friends, but they and not he have it?" -- Everybody sober

dolf

Aug 2, 2023, 6:17:49 AM8/2/23
Your response appears to be disconnected from reality--are you incontinent?

Jeffrey Rubard <theleasth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 2:01:12 PM UTC-7, dolf wrote:
> "Okay, so they're not your friends, but they and not he have it?" -- Everybody sober

dolf

Aug 3, 2023, 1:31:27 AM8/3/23
media?

A 49% decrease over 7 years in some demographics so you'll need to clarify
what social group / country your comments are focused on.

In the USA Covid deaths exceed 1,127,152

As of 2018, about 700,000 people have died of HIV/AIDS in the United States
since the beginning of the HIV/AIDS epidemic, and nearly 13,000 people with
AIDS in the United States die each year.

At the end of 2021, 29,460 people were estimated to be living with HIV in
Australia. Of these, 21,530 infections were attributable to male‐to‐male
sex, 7,120 to heterosexual sex, 640 to injecting drug use, and 170 to
‘other’ exposures (vertical transmission to newborn, blood/tissue
recipient, healthcare setting, haemophilia/coagulation disorder).

After peaking at 1,079 new diagnosed cases in 2014, the number of diagnoses
has dropped to reach 552 in 2021. An estimate 6.3% of all MSM in Australia
are living with HIV. The decline in new HIV diagnoses in largely attributed
to the a dramatic decrease in MSM with a 49% decline between 2014 and 2021.

<https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Australia>

Jeffrey Rubard <theleasth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 2, 2023 at 1:11:38 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
>> On Wednesday, August 2, 2023 at 3:17:49 AM UTC-7, dolf wrote:
>>> Your response appears to be disconnected from reality--are you incontinent?
>> "Um, thanks for not troubling to worry about my spiritual wellness."
>> For the Audience: A common, and late, part of this scam. "WERE YOU BAD?" kind of stuff.
>
> Not bad enough to contract HIV, then give it to other people -- like some
> fairly notorious cases 'partially reported' in the media.

dolf

Aug 3, 2023, 4:06:02 PM8/3/23
I'm simply staggered that your hobby horse fixation (ie. derangement of
mind) ignores what is a nihilistic atrocity (ie. exhibits an uncaring
mindset of duty towards fellow humanity and at least with HIV you might
claim there is a possibility for an affection) by an infectious disease
resulting in the USA Covid deaths exceeding 1,127,152.

I think we're still having 6 deaths per day here...

TO SAY NOTHING OF DRUG DEATHS IN THE USA AS EVIDENCE OF INSATIABLE WANT:

Provisional data from CDC’s National Center for Health Statistics indicate
that there were an estimated 100,306 drug overdose deaths in the United
States during 12-month period ending in April 2021, an increase of 28.5%
from the 78,056 deaths during the same period the year before.

dolf

Aug 5, 2023, 4:43:39 PM8/5/23
Your responses are totally disconnected from reality -- I don't have
friends (only associates) per se and there is no Republican political
entity in this country.

IDIOT - DUMB FUCK

Jeffrey Rubard <theleasth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, August 3, 2023 at 1:06:03 PM
>
> "Dude, your friends are conservative Republicans? That hypocritically contracted HIV/AIDS?
> And 'consistently' expose their sexual partners to it?"

dolf

Aug 8, 2023, 7:07:52 AM8/8/23
Again another totally irrational statement--get so medical help...

Jeffrey Rubard <theleasth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, August 5, 2023 at 1:43:40 PM UTC-7, dolf wrote:
>> Your responses are totally disconnected from reality -- I don't have
>> friends (only associates) per se and there is no Republican political
>> entity in this country.
>>

> "Another one of your 'traditional' hobby-horses, as you are a US
> Republican 'speaking obscurely', are you not?"

dolf

Aug 8, 2023, 7:09:03 AM8/8/23
Correction: some

dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Again another totally irrational statement--get some medical help...

dolf

Aug 8, 2023, 1:40:59 PM8/8/23
An objective noumenon measure was applied to our response at 0334 hours and
therefore doesn't constitute liable.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Crossing%20The%20Line%20-%20Nick%20McKenzie.pdf>

#391 as [#6, #2, #20, #8, #300, #10, #5, #600] /
#328 as [#20, #8, #300] = kachash (H3585): {UMBRA: #328 % #41 = #41} 1)
lying, deception; 2) leanness, failure;

> Jeffrey Rubard <theleasth...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 4:09:03 AM UTC-7, dolf wrote:
>>> Correction: some

>> "Do you think you are 'libeling' Mr. Rubard?"

dolf

Aug 8, 2023, 3:39:27 PM8/8/23
That's only your rationalisation about limits of reality...

I must now awake to get out and about in my skin

<http://www.grapple369.com/?time:5.39>

dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> An objective noumenon measure was applied to our response at 0334 hours and
> therefore doesn't constitute libel.

dolf

Aug 8, 2023, 3:42:55 PM8/8/23

#250 as [#200, #20, #30] /
#311 as [#6, #5, #200, #20, #30, #10, #600] = râkal (H7402):
{UMBRA: #250 % #41 = #4} 1) *to* *go* *about* (meaning dubious); 1a) (Qal)
trafficker, trader (participle) (subst);

dolf

Aug 8, 2023, 4:21:56 PM8/8/23
The philosophical question is then rather a consideration of immersive
interoperability akin to swimming if one was to have recourse to a temporal
heuristic and not merely noumenon resonance...

GRAPPLE: [#45, #33, #8, #31, #65, #40, #72, #71, #2] PROTOTYPE

<http://www.grapple369.com/?grapple:45,33,8,31,65,40,72,71,2>

TELOS TOTAL: #367

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #542

MALE: @45 + @184 = #229 as [#3, #10, #50, #70, #40, #5, #50, #1] / #184
as [#3, #10, #50, #70, #40, #1, #10] /
#308 as [#3, #10, #50, #70, #40, #5, #50, #70, #10] /
#348 as [#3, #10, #50, #70, #40, #5, #50, #70, #50] /
#377 as [#3, #5, #50, #8, #300, #1, #10] / = gínomai (G1096): {UMBRA:
#184 % #41 = #20} 1) to become, i.e. to come into existence, begin to be,
receive being; 2) to become, i.e. to come to pass, happen; 2a) of events;
3) to arise, appear in history, come upon the stage; 3a) of *men*
*appearing* *in* *public*; 4) to be made, finished; 4a) of miracles, to be
performed, wrought; 5) to become, be made;

FEME: @45 + @86 + @182 = #313 as [#300, #8, #5] = sâchâh (H7811): {UMBRA:
#313 % #41 = #26} 1) to swim; 1a) (Qal) swim (participle); 1b) (Hiphil) to
make to swim;

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #339 as [#5, #3, #8, #3, #5, #100, #40, #5, #50, #70,
#50] = egeírō (G1453): {UMBRA: #923 % #41 = #21} 1) to arouse, cause to
rise; 1a) to arouse from sleep, to awake; 1b) to arouse from the sleep of
death, to recall the dead to life; 1c) to cause to rise from a seat or bed
etc.; 1d) to raise up, produce, cause to appear; 1d1) to cause to appear,
bring before the public; 1d2) to raise up, stir up, against one; 1d3) to
raise up i.e. cause to be born; 1d4) of buildings, to raise up, construct,
erect;

FEME: @117 + @222 = #339

GRUMBLE (#379, #367)@[45, 45, 78, 33, 5, 8, 36, 31, 20, 65, 60, 40, 51, 72,
41, 71, 43, 2]

<https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2C14Mt-2ApI>

dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> #250 as [#200, #20, #30] /
> #311 as [#6, #5, #200, #20, #30, #10, #600] = râkal (H7402):
> {UMBRA: #250 % #41 = #4} 1) *to* *go* *about* (meaning dubious); 1a) (Qal)
> trafficker, trader (participle) (subst);
>
> dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> That's only your rationalisation about limits of reality...
>>
>> I must now awake to get out and about in my skin
>>
>> <http://www.grapple369.com/?time:5.39>

dolf

Aug 10, 2023, 3:18:09 AM8/10/23
So know where my soul -- but sometimes it is best not to do that noumenon
consciousness party trick ... people can be unnecessarily frightened!!!

<http://www.grapple369.com/?time:17.17>

dolf

Aug 10, 2023, 3:27:51 AM8/10/23
#419 as [#5, #100, #4, #10, #300] / [#5, #10, #100, #4, #300] = qâdash
(H6942): {UMBRA: #404 % #41 = #35} 1) to consecrate, sanctify, prepare,
dedicate, be hallowed, be holy, be sanctified, be separate; 1a) (Qal); 1a1)
to be set apart, be consecrated; 1a2) to be hallowed; 1a3) consecrated,
tabooed; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to show oneself sacred or majestic; 1b2) to be
honoured, be treated as sacred; 1b3) to be holy; 1c) (Piel); 1c1) to set
apart as sacred, consecrate, dedicate; 1c2) to observe as holy, keep
sacred; 1c3) to honour as sacred, hallow; 1c4) to consecrate; 1d) (Pual);
1d1) to be consecrated; 1d2) consecrated, dedicated; 1e) (Hiphil); 1e1) to
set apart, devote, consecrate; 1e2) to regard or treat as sacred or hallow;
1e3) to consecrate; 1f) (Hithpael); 1f1) to keep oneself apart or separate;
1f2) to cause Himself to be hallowed (of God); 1f3) to be observed as holy;
1f4) to consecrate oneself;

#308 as [#2, #6, #300] /
[#2, #300, #6] = bûwsh (H954): {UMBRA: #308 % #41 = #21} 1) to put to
shame, be ashamed, be *disconcerted*, be disappointed; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to
feel shame; 1a2) to be ashamed, disconcerted, disappointed (by reason of);
1b) (Piel) to delay (in shame); 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to put to shame; 1c2) to
act shamefully; 1c3) to be ashamed; 1d) (Hithpolel) to be ashamed before
one another;

dolf

Aug 10, 2023, 7:36:25 AM8/10/23
Are you sure that you aren't just a little bit frightened?

YOUTUBE: "John Barrowman - I Am What I Am"

<https://youtu.be/TxUC_UcKFJk>

GRAPPLE: [#45, #44, #78, #18, #65, #29, #72, #49, #13] PROTOTYPE

<http://www.grapple369.com/?grapple:45,44,78,18,65,29,72,49,13>

{@9: Sup: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN (#235); Ego: 13 - INCREASE: TSENG (#413)}

#235 as [#80, #30, #5, #70, #50] = pleíōn (G4119): {UMBRA: #975 % #41 =
#32} 1) greater in quantity; 1a) the more part, very many; 2) greater in
quality, superior, more excellent;

TELOS #413

#413 as [#8, #400, #5] = chittâh (H2847): {UMBRA: #413 % #41 = #3} 1)
terror, fear;

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #275

#320 as [#7, #8, #300, #5] /
#325 as [#5, #7, #8, #300, #5] /
#275 as [#5, #7, #8, #200, #5, #50] = záō (G2198): {UMBRA: #808 % #41 =
#29} 1) to live, breathe, be among the living (not lifeless, not dead); 2)
to enjoy real life; 2a) to have true life and worthy of the name; 2b)
active, blessed, endless in the kingdom of God; 3) to live i.e. pass life,
in the manner of the living and acting; 3a) of mortals or character; 4)
living water, having vital power in itself and exerting the same upon the
*SOUL*; 5) metaph. to be in full vigour; 5a) to be fresh, strong,
efficient,; 5b) as adj. active, powerful, efficacious;

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #232

#232 as [#2, #200, #20, #10] = berek (H1290): {UMBRA: #222 % #41 = #17} 1)
knee; 2) weak from fear (fig.);

dolf

Aug 10, 2023, 2:06:56 PM8/10/23
We are detecting ideas #213 - DECLARATION OF MADNESS / #233 - THE GREAT MEN
(son of "determined protector") infused in your deranged responses.

Are you fascist or only educated with a particular mindset which appears
unwilling to address the matter of fact being the presence of an objective
noumenon as a characteristic of mind--granted even Kant suggests that such
attainment of consciousness is beyond human comprehension (ie. note that I
am using paraphrasing from Ancient Greek παράφρασις (paráphrasis)
'additional manner of expression' )

#1193 = [π,α,ρ,ά,φ,ρ,α,σ,,ις]

#476 as [#20, #1, #300, #8, #3, #3, #5, #10, #30, #1, #40, #5, #50]
#1193 - BY ISOPSEPHY as [#20, #1, #300, #1, #3, #3, #5, #30, #30, #800] =
katangéllō (G2605): {UMBRA: #1193 % #41 = #4} 1) to announce, declare,
promulgate, make known; 2) to proclaim publicly, publish; 3) to denounce,
report, betray;

G2605@{
@1: Sup: 20 - ADVANCE: CHIN (#20); Ego: 20 - ADVANCE: CHIN (#20),
@2: Sup: 21 - RELEASE: SHIH (#41); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#21),
@3: Sup: 78 - ON THE VERGE: CHIANG (#119); Ego: 57 - GUARDEDNESS: SHOU
(#78),
@4: Sup: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#124); Ego: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN (#86 -
I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD {%10}),
@5: Sup: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN (#132); Ego: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#89),
@6: Sup: 11 - DIVERGENCE: CH'A (#143); Ego: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#92),
@7: Sup: 16 - CONTACT: CHIAO (#159); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#97),
@8: Sup: 26 - ENDEAVOUR: WU (#185 - I AM NOT BOISTEROUS IN BEHAVIOUR
{%25}); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS, DISTORTION: HSIEN (#107),
@9: Sup: 56 - CLOSED MOUTH: CHIN (#241); Ego: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI
(#137),
@10: Sup: 57 - GUARDEDNESS: SHOU (#298); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#138),
@11: Sup: 16 - CONTACT: CHIAO (#314); Ego: 40 - LAW/MODEL: FA (#178),
@12: Sup: 21 - RELEASE: SHIH (#335); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO
(#183),
@13: Sup: 71 - STOPPAGE: CHIH (#406); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS /
WASTING: T'ANG (#233),

Male: #406; Feme: #233 <--- *HERE*
} // #476

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #829

#829 as [#3, #5, #400, #200, #1, #200, #9, #1, #10] = geúomai (G1089):
{UMBRA: #529 % #41 = #37} 1) to taste, to try the flavour of; 2) to taste;
2a) i.e. perceive the flavour of, partake of, enjoy; 2b) to feel, *make*
*trial* *of*, *experience*; 3) to take food, eat, to take nourishment, eat;

G1089@{
@1: Sup: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#3); Ego: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#3),
@2: Sup: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN (#11); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#8),
@3: Sup: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#14); Ego: 76 - AGGRAVATION: CHU (#84 - I AM
NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2}),
@4: Sup: 41 - RESPONSE: YING (#55); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#122),
@5: Sup: 42 - GOING TO MEET: YING (#97); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#123),
@6: Sup: 80 - LABOURING: CH'IN (#177 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO CURSING {%29});
Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#161 - I AM NOT A TELLER OF LIES {%9}),
@7: Sup: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN (#185 - I AM NOT BOISTEROUS IN BEHAVIOUR
{%25}); Ego: 9 - BRANCHING OUT: SHU (#170),
@8: Sup: 9 - BRANCHING OUT: SHU (#194); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#171 - I
AM NOT UNCHASTE WITH ANY ONE {%20}),
@9: Sup: 19 - FOLLOWING: TS'UNG (#213); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS,
DISTORTION: HSIEN (#181 - I LEND NOT A DEAF EAR TO THE WORDS OF
RIGHTEOUSNESS {%24} / I AM NOT ONE WHO CURSETH THE KING {%35}),

Male: #213 <-- *HERE*; Feme: #181
} // #829

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #811

#811 as [#1, #30, #30, #70, #300, #100, #10, #70, #200] = allótrios (G245):
{UMBRA: #811 % #41 = #32} 1) belonging to another; 2) foreign, strange, not
of one's own family, alien, an enemy;

Perhaps that #213 / #233 duality which I have endeavoured to convey by
rhetorical device of paraphrase is only Je ne sais quoi as French for “I
know not what.” In English, we use it to refer to an intangible,
distinctive quality, especially of a person, that can’t be put in words.

You ought to know that I can't speak a word of Greek and yet by the crass
action #1193 = [π,α,ρ,ά,φ,ρ,α,σ,ι,ς] of an improper dialectical selector

{@10: Sup: 59 - MASSING: CHU (#432); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#221)}

#432 as [#20, #400, #10, #2] = kᵉthab (H3790): {UMBRA: #422 % #41 = #12} 1)
to write; 1a) (P'al) to write, to be written;

#432 as [#6, #30, #300, #6, #50, #600] = lâshôwn (H3956): {UMBRA: #386 %
#41 = #17} 1) tongue; 1a) tongue (of men); 1a1) tongue (literal); 1a2)
tongue (organ of speech); 1b) language; 1c) tongue (of animals); 1d) tongue
(of fire); 1e) wedge, bay of sea (tongue-shaped);

{@9: Sup: 69 - EXHAUSTION: CH'IUNG (#421); Ego: 48 - RITUAL: LI (#221)}

#421 as [#1, #4, #6, #400, #10] = ʼôwdôwth (H182): {UMBRA: #417 % #41 = #7}
1) cause; 1a) cause, reason for; 1b) the occasion of;

#221 as [#80, #10, #20, #100, #10, #1] /
#421 as [#80, #10, #20, #100, #10, #1, #200] = pikría (G4088): {UMBRA: #221
% #41 = #16} 1) bitter gall; 1a) extreme wickedness; 1b) a bitter root, and
so producing a bitter fruit; 1c) metaph. bitterness, bitter hatred;

By cause of reason, it's time to convey to Jeffrey Rubard that we have
grown tired of your habitual disrespect purveying a demented mindset ...

#221 as [#40, #1, #9, #50, #70, #40, #1, #10] = maínomai (G3105): {UMBRA:
#222 % #41 = #17} 1) to be mad, to rave; 1a) of one who so speaks that he
seems not to be in his right mind;

Jeffrey Rubard <theleasth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 12:39:27 PM UTC-7, dolf wrote:
>> That's only your rationalisation about limits of reality...
>
> "...and that's absolutely crazy, including with your Anglicized spelling of
> 'rationalization'."
> For the Audience: Yes, these are people who attempt to write it 'crasy'.

Jeffrey Rubard <theleasth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 4:36:25 AM UTC-7, dolf wrote:
>> Are you sure that you aren't just a little bit frightened?
>>

> "Mr. Wilson, do I need to report you to DHS again?"

dolf

Aug 10, 2023, 2:17:37 PM8/10/23
theocrasy: theo- (“god”) (from Ancient Greek θεός (theós, “god”)) + -crasy
(“mixing”) (from Ancient Greek κρᾶσις (krâsis, “mixing”, “tempering”))

dolf

Aug 10, 2023, 2:33:06 PM8/10/23
YOUTUBE: "John Barrowman - I Am What I Am"

<https://youtu.be/TxUC_UcKFJk>

STOP YOUR CRAZY CRASS DISRESPECTFUL AMERICAN SHIT RUBARD -- WE ARE TIRED OF
IT

Jeffrey Rubard

Aug 11, 2023, 12:11:39 PM8/11/23
On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 11:33:06 AM UTC-7, dolf wrote:
> YOUTUBE: "John Barrowman - I Am What I Am"
>
> <https://youtu.be/TxUC_UcKFJk>
> STOP YOUR CRAZY CRASS DISRESPECTFUL AMERICAN SHIT RUBARD -- WE ARE TIRED OF
> IT

"Yeah, you don't like the United States and average Americans, come clean. Also, you're a lot dumber than you think you are."

dolf

Aug 11, 2023, 2:38:31 PM8/11/23
Try again and speak against the tripartite number conception of an
objective noumenon given the substantial spontaneous proofs provided.

Acknowledge that your nazis worldview is a deficient, barbarous and a
subordinate "reality" as chimeric.

AND YOU OUGHT TO SHUT THE FUCK UP to use the vernacular since your snipping
compensated by characterisations of crazy and childish being distractions
from what appears to be failing mental health.

That are are telling someone named dolf (abbreviated rudolph) about
"Childish misspelling of people's names is really infantile stuff" is
simply evidence of insanity.

Ever heard of "Rudolph the red nosed reindeer"?

Your comment to the wider world is raving and such conduct is self entitled
cruelty which is barbarism and hence rhubarb.

If you can't respond to the viable "conception of an objective noumenon
given the substantial spontaneous proofs provided" then I think our
conversation has no further opportunity

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?date:2023.8.12&time:4.38&heuristic>

Jeffrey Rubard <theleasth...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Thanks for spelling my name right, though."
> Wider World: "People, that means these people are just at a 'gimme'
> level. Childish misspelling of people's names is really infantile stuff."

dolf

Aug 11, 2023, 4:12:42 PM8/11/23
The temporal heuristic for the time of the last message gives {@9: Sup: 47
- PATTERN: WEN (#372); Ego: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#371)} which unusually
dual intersects with the neural linguistic pragma as dialectic to a poem
titled MAGGOTY FLY STRIKE written #428 on 28 APRIL 2023 so I know that my
consciousness is grounded in stability ...

YOUTUBE: "HANS ZIMMER - BLACK HAWK DOWN (MAIN THEME)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWAhVbayGv4>

dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Try again and speak against the tripartite number conception of an
> objective noumenon given the substantial spontaneous proofs provided.
>
> Acknowledge that your nazis worldview is a deficient, barbarous and a
> subordinate "reality" as chimeric.
>
> AND YOU OUGHT TO SHUT THE FUCK UP to use the vernacular since your snipping
> compensated by characterisations of crazy and childish being distractions
> from what appears to be failing mental health.
>
> That you are telling someone named dolf (abbreviated rudolph) about
> "Childish misspelling of people's names is really infantile stuff" is
> simply evidence of insanity.
>
> Ever heard of "Rudolph the red nosed reindeer"?
>
> Your comment to the wider world is raving and such conduct is self entitled
> cruelty which is barbarism and hence rhubarb.
>
> If you can't respond to the viable "conception of an objective noumenon
> given the substantial spontaneous proofs provided" then I think our
> conversation has no further opportunity
>
> <http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?date:2023.8.12&time:4.38&heuristic>

— MAGGOTY FLY STRIKE —
[Written #428 - 28 APRIL 2023]

"WELL DONE THOU KNIGHTS
OF SOME ANOTHER CROWN.
NOTHING MORE DELIGHTS.
THAN A HELICOPTER DOWN.

NOW THE PRINCE OF ROME.
SAINT STEPHEN WILL PRAY.
CURE *TREASON'S* SYNDROME.
PARODY UKRAINIAN V-DAY."

{@9: Sup: 53 - ETERNITY: YUNG (#371); Ego: 49 - FLIGHT: T'AO (#348)}

<http://www.grapple369.com/?date:2023.6.23&idea:106,348,371,372,484,485>

#348 as [#8, #40, #300] = châmush (H2571): {UMBRA: #348 % #41 = #20} 1)
*IN* *BATTLE* *ARRAY*, arrayed for battle by fives, armed;

#348 as [#2, #200, #90, #6, #700] /
#372 as [#20, #200, #90, #6, #50, #6] /
    #388 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 23 JUNE 2023 as [#6, #2, #200, #90, #50,
#600] = râtsôwn (H7522): {UMBRA: #346 % #41 = #18} 1) pleasure, *DELIGHT*,
favour, goodwill, acceptance, will; 1a) goodwill, favour; 1b) acceptance;
1c) will, desire, pleasure, self-will;

#352 - *APHELION* as [#1, #300, #50, #1] /
#371 as [#300, #50, #1, #500] /
#372 as [#6, #10, #300, #50, #1, #5] /
#373 - *APHELION* as [#6, #10, #300, #50, #1, #6] / [#6, #5, #300, #50, #6,
#1, #5] /
#421 - *APHELION* as [#300, #50, #1, #10, #20, #600] / [#40, #300, #50, #1,
#10, #500] /
    #437 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 23 JUNE 2023 as [#6, #30, #40, #300, #50,
#1, #10] = sânêʼ (H8130): {UMBRA: #351 % #41 = #23} 1) to hate, be hateful;
1a) (Qal) to hate; 1a1) of man; 1a2) of God; 1a3) hater, one hating, enemy
(participle) (subst); 1b) (Niphal) to be hated; 1c) (Piel) *HATER*
(participle); 1c1) *OF* *PERSONS*, *NATIONS*, *GOD*, *WISDOM*;

    #66 - DEPARTUTE (CH'U) / NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 23 JUNE 2023 as [#20,
#30, #1, #10, #5] /
#371 as [#20, #30, #1, #10, #5, #300, #5] = klaíō (G2799): {UMBRA: #861 %
#41 = #41} 1) *TO* *MOURN*, *WEEP*, *LAMENT*; 1a) weeping as the sign of
pain and grief for the thing signified (i.e. for the pain and grief); 1b)
of those who mourn for the dead; 2) to weep for, mourn for, bewail, one;

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #372 as [#10, #20, #300, #6, #30, #6] /
    #390 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 23 JUNE 2023 as [#10, #20, #300, #10,
#30, #500] /
    #393 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 24 JUNE 2023 as [#6, #10, #20, #300, #10,
#30, #6, #5, #6] = kâshal (H3782): {UMBRA: #350 % #41 = #22} 1) to stumble,
stagger, totter; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to stumble; 1a2) to totter; 1b) (Niphal);
1b1) to stumble; 1b2) to be tottering, be feeble; 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) *TO*
*CAUSE* *TO* *STUMBLE*, *BRING* *INJURY* *OR* *RUIN* *TO*, *OVERTHROW*;
1c2) to make feeble, make weak; 1d) (Hophal) to be made to stumble; 1e)
(Piel) bereave;

#337 - *PERIHELION* / *APHELION* as [#300, #1, #6, #30] /
#342 - *PERIHELION* as [#300, #1, #6, #30, #5] /
#372 as [#30, #300, #1, #6, #30, #5] = shᵉʼôwl (H7585): {UMBRA: #337 % #41
= #9} 1) sheol, underworld, *GRAVE*, hell, pit; 1a) the underworld; 1b)
Sheol - the OT designation for the abode of the dead; 1b1) place of no
return; 1b2) without praise of God; 1b3) wicked sent there for punishment;
1b4) righteous not abandoned to it; 1b5) *OF* *THE* *PLACE* *OF* *EXILE*
(fig); 1b6) of extreme degradation in sin;

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #106 as [#4, #2, #100] /
    #117 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 23 JUNE 2023 as [#1, #4, #2, #10, #100] /
    #146 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 24 JUNE 2023 as [#40, #4, #2, #100] =
dâbaq (H1692): {UMBRA: #106 % #41 = #24} 1) to cling, stick, stay close,
cleave, keep close, stick to, stick with, follow closely, join to,
overtake, catch; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to cling, cleave to; 1a2) to stay with;
1b) (Pual) to be joined together; 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to cause to cleave to;
1c2) *TO* *PURSUE* *CLOSELY*; 1c3) to overtake; 1d) (Hophal) to be made to
cleave;

    #67 - DARKENING (HUI) / NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 24 JUNE 2023 as [#6, #8,
#2, #30, #6, #5, #10] /
    #75 - FAILURE (SHIH) / NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 24 JUNE 2023 as [#30, #8,
#2, #30, #5] /
#106 as [#8, #2, #30, #6, #50, #10] = chăbal (H2255): {UMBRA: #40 % #41 =
#40} 1) to hurt, destroy; 1a) (Pael) to hurt, destroy; 1b) (Ithpael) *TO*
*BE* *DESTROYED*;

YOUTUBE: "BLACK HAWK DOWN - TWO STEPS FROM HELL - VICTORY"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ1UxkjhELU>

"AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THAT DAY, THAT THE LORD SHALL HISS FOR THE
*FLY*-H2070 THAT IS IN THE UTTERMOST PART OF THE RIVERS OF EGYPT {that
troubles or oppresses; anguish}, AND FOR THE *BEE*-H1682 THAT IS IN THE
LAND OF ASSYRIA {who is happy; or walks; or looks}." [Isaiah 7:18]

<http://www.grapple369.com/?date:2023.4.27&bible:isaiah@7:18>

#17 as [#7, #2, #6, #2] = zᵉbûwb (H2070): {UMBRA: #17 % #41 = #17} 1)
*FLY*;

#253 - *MEMORIAL* / *REMEMBRANCE* as [#6, #30, #4, #2, #6, #200, #5] /
#282 - *WAR* *GRAVES* *POEM* as [#20, #4, #2, #6, #200, #10, #600] =
dᵉbôwrâh (H1682): {UMBRA: #217 % #41 = #12} 1) *BEE*;

ETYMOLOGY: (in the sense of orderly motion)

    #214 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 24 JUNE 2023 as [#2, #4, #2, #200, #6] /
    #266 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 24 JUNE 2023 as [#4, #2, #200, #20, #600]
/
    #301 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 28 JUNE 2023 as [#5, #40, #4, #2, #200,
#10, #600] /
    #311 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 28 JUNE 2023 as [#5, #50, #4, #2, #200,
#10, #600] = dâbar (H1696): {UMBRA: #206 % #41 = #1} 1) *TO* *SPEAK*,
*DECLARE*, converse, command, promise, warn, threaten, sing; 1a) (Qal) to
speak; 1b) (Niphal) to speak with one another, talk; 1c) (Piel); 1c1) to
speak; 1c2) to promise; 1d) (Pual) to be spoken; 1e) (Hithpael) to speak;
1f) (Hiphil) *TO* *LEAD* *AWAY*, *PUT* *TO* *FLIGHT*;

dolf

Aug 12, 2023, 5:35:33 PM8/12/23
"For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled
the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in
was made whole of whatsoever disease he had-G2722." [John 5:4]

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #275 - SOME DEME SELECTORS TO NEURAL LINGUISTIC PRAGMA

#1821 as [#20, #1, #300, #5, #600, #800, #40, #5, #50] = katéchō (G2722):
{UMBRA: #1726 % #41 = #4} 1) to hold back, detain, retain; 1a) from going
away; 1b) to restrain, hinder (the course or progress of); 1b1) that which
hinders, Antichrist from making his appearance; 1b2) to check a ship's
headway i.e. to hold or head the ship; 1c) to hold fast, keep secure, keep
firm possession of; 2) to get possession of, take; 2a) to possess;

#790 as [#2, #300, #8, #80, #400] = shachepheth (H7829): {UMBRA: #788 % #41
= #9} 1) consumption, wasting disease; 1a) a wasting disease of the lungs;

"The LORD shall smite thee with a consumption-H7829, and with a fever, and
with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and
with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou
perish." [Deuteronomy 28:22]

We note (#371 / #372) with respects to our metaphysical conundrum relating
to an association between cognition --> orthographic knowledge (ie. I place
the dialectic construct within such faculty) that our temporal heuristic as
eventuality and neural linguistic pragma as poem being a persistent
construct that the following natural media reported events occurred:

- a forced landing without wheel gear of an aircraft;
- Ukrainian president Zelenskyy speaking of corruption at a time of war
(ie. morally grievous) as constituting treason.

The events are clearly (ie. geographically not in proximity and in
different countries) disparate but were able to be cohered in a single
thought.

As for being in the world one ought to consider any further associations:

Do events cause one to remember the poem.

Since rational PI (ie. neural linguistic pragma: 24 x 7 x 13 x 49 = 6J =
294 x 364 = 293 x 365.2423) is a different continuum state of being to
incommensurability how then does this intuition against the aggregation of
meta-descriptor prototypes (ie. which are the same for persons)?

I surmise that consciousness as a continuum involves both a looking forward
as the intuition and which is then followed by an rational occurring as
sensible being in a manner similar to traversing a road.

That the ability to then engage in prognosis / prognostics is an attribute
of sapience.

prognostics: is also an engineering discipline focused on predicting the
time at which a system (eg: if kosmos is an ordered world what then is
metakosmeo as meta-descriptive pentemorphic elements) or a component will
no longer perform its intended function.

from Ancient Greek προγνωστικός (prognōstikós, “foreknowing”), from πρό
(pró) + γνωστικός (gnōstikós, “of or for knowing, good at knowing”), from
γιγνώσκω (gignṓskō, “to learn to know, to perceive, to mark, to learn”)

#1513 as [#80, #100, #70, #3, #50, #800, #200, #10, #200] = prógnōsis
(G4268): {UMBRA: #1513 % #41 = #37} 1) foreknowledge; 2) forethought,
pre-arrangement;

#2133 as [#80, #100, #70, #3, #10, #50, #800, #200, #20, #800] = proginṓskō
(G4267): {UMBRA: #2133 % #41 = #1} 1) to have knowledge before hand; 2) to
foreknow; 2a) of those whom God elected to salvation; 3) to predestinate;

#250 as [#80, #100, #70] = pró (G4253): {UMBRA: #250 % #41 = #4} 1) before;
<-- *PERHAPS* *ALSO* *ONTIC* *CONTINGENT* / *LIFE* *ENERGY*

#474 as [#3, #50, #70, #50, #300, #1] = ginṓskō (G1097): {UMBRA: #1883 %
#41 = #38} 1) to learn to know, come to know, get a knowledge of perceive,
feel; 1a) to become known; 2) to know, understand, perceive, have knowledge
of; 2a) to understand; 2b) to know; 3) Jewish idiom for sexual intercourse
between a man and a woman; 4) to become acquainted with, to know;

{@6: Sup: 69 - EXHAUSTION: CH'IUNG (#246 - (ANTI-THESIS) - UTTERANCE;
ACTIONS / #410 - *OBLIGATING* *NORM8 (rule based: BEAR NO FALSE WITNESS));
Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL)}

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #350 - SOME DEME SELECTORS TO NEURAL LINGUISTIC
PRAGMA

#1050 as [#200, #70, #500, #70, #10, #200] = sophós (G4680): {UMBRA: #1040
% #41 = #15} 1) wise; 1a) skilled, expert: of artificers; 1b) wise, skilled
in letters, cultivated, learned; 1b1) of the Greek philosophers and
orators; 1b2) of Jewish theologians; 1b3) of Christian teachers; 1c)
*FORMING* *THE* *BEST* *PLANS* *AND* *USING* *THE* *BEST* *MEANS* *FOR*
*THEIR* *EXECUTION*;

    #67 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 13 AUGUST 2023 as [#5, #2, #10, #700] /
#515 as [#6, #1, #400, #2, #6, #50, #700] = bîyn (H995): {UMBRA: #62 % #41
= #21} 1) to discern, understand, consider; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to perceive,
discern; 1a2) to understand, know (with the mind); 1a3) to observe, mark,
give heed to, distinguish, consider; 1a4) to have discernment, insight,
understanding; 1b) (Niphal) to be discerning, intelligent, discreet, have
understanding; 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to understand; 1c2) to cause to
understand, give understanding, teach; 1d) (Hithpolel) to show oneself
discerning or attentive, consider diligently; 1e) (Polel) to teach,
instruct; 2) (TWOT) prudent, regard;

#253 as [#6, #30, #4, #2, #6, #200, #5] = dᵉbôwrâh (H1682): {UMBRA: #217 %
#41 = #12} 1) bee;

#150 as [#2, #8, #50, #80, #10] = chânêph (H2611): {UMBRA: #138 % #41 =
#15} 1) hypocritical, godless, profane, hypocrite, irreligious;

#136 as [#6, #40, #20, #30, #600] / [#30, #20, #30, #50, #6] = kôl (H3605):
{UMBRA: #50 % #41 = #9} 1) all, the whole; 1a) all, the whole of; 1b) any,
each, every, anything; 1c) totality, everything;

    #190 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 13 AUGUST 2023 as [#30, #70, #10, #50,
#10, #500] /
#200 as [#70, #10, #50, #10, #20, #600] / [#40, #70, #10, #50, #10, #500] =
ʻayin (H5869): {UMBRA: #130 % #41 = #7} 1) eye; 1a) eye; 1a1) of physical
eye; 1a2) as showing mental qualities; 1a3) of mental and spiritual
faculties (fig.); 1b) spring, fountain;

    #276 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 13 AUGUST 2023 as [#2, #200, #6, #8, #20,
#600] /
#250 as [#6, #30, #200, #6, #8] / [#30, #200, #6, #8, #6] /
#620 as [#200, #6, #8, #6, #400] = rûwach (H7307): {UMBRA: #214 % #41 = #9}
1) wind, breath, mind, spirit; 1a) breath; 1b) wind; 1b1) of heaven; 1b2)
quarter (of wind), side; 1b3) breath of air; 1b4) air, gas; 1b5) vain,
empty thing; 1c) spirit (as that which breathes quickly in animation or
agitation); 1c1) spirit, animation, vivacity, vigour; 1c2) courage; 1c3)
temper, anger; 1c4) impatience, patience; 1c5) spirit, disposition (as
troubled, bitter, discontented); 1c6) disposition (of various kinds),
unaccountable or uncontrollable impulse; 1c7) prophetic spirit; 1d) spirit
(of the living, breathing being in man and animals); 1d1) as gift,
preserved by God, God's spirit, departing at death, disembodied being; 1e)
spirit (as seat of emotion); 1e1) desire; 1e2) sorrow, trouble; 1f) spirit;
1f1) as seat or organ of mental acts; 1f2) rarely of the will; 1f3) as seat
especially of moral character; 1g) Spirit of God, the third person of the
triune God, the Holy Spirit, coequal, coeternal with the Father and the
Son; 1g1) as inspiring ecstatic state of prophecy; 1g2) as impelling
prophet to utter instruction or warning; 1g3) imparting warlike energy and
executive and administrative power; 1g4) as endowing men with various
gifts; 1g5) as energy of life; 1g6) as manifest in the Shekinah glory; 1g7)
never referred to as a depersonalised force;

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/noumenon/D350.json>

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #275 - SOME DEME SELECTORS TO NEURAL LINGUISTIC PRAGMA

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/noumenon/D275.json>

    #67 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 13 AUGUST 2023 as [#6, #5, #6, #30, #500]
/ [#5, #5, #30, #20, #6, #1] /
    #72 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 13 AUGUST 2023 as [#6, #10, #30, #20, #6]
/ [#6, #10, #6, #30, #500] /
    #122 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 13 AUGUST 2023 as [#6, #10, #6, #30, #10,
#20, #600] /
#105 as [#50, #30, #20, #5] / [#5, #30, #20, #10, #600] = hâlak (H1980):
{UMBRA: #55 % #41 = #14} 1) to go, walk, come; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to go, walk,
come, depart, proceed, move, go away; 1a2) to die, live, manner of life
(fig.); 1b) (Piel); 1b1) to walk; 1b2) to walk (fig.); 1c) (Hithpael); 1c1)
*TO* *TRAVERSE*; 1c2) to walk about; 1d) (Niphal) to lead, bring, lead
away, carry, cause to walk;

    #149 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 13 AUGUST 2023 as [#40, #8, #6, #90, #5]
/ [#40, #5, #8, #6, #900] /
#550 as [#6, #40, #8, #90, #6, #400] / [#8, #6, #90, #6, #400, #600] =
chûwts (H2351): {UMBRA: #104 % #41 = #22} 1) outside, outward, street, the
outside;

#349 as [#6, #30, #8, #100, #200, #5] = châqar (H2713): {UMBRA: #308 % #41
= #21} 1) to search, search for, search out, examine, investigate; 1a)
(Qal); 1a1) to search (for); 1a2) to search through, explore; 1a3) to
examine thoroughly; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be searched out, be found out, be
ascertained, be examined; 1c) (Piel) to search out, seek out;

#1059 as [#1, #80, #30, #70, #300, #8, #300, #70, #200] = haplótēs (G572):
{UMBRA: #689 % #41 = #33} 1) *SINGLENESS*, simplicity, sincerity, mental
honesty; 1a) the virtue of one who is free from pretence and hypocrisy; 2)
not self seeking, openness of heart manifesting itself by generousity;

#1222 as [#2, #10, #800, #200, #10, #200] = bíōsis (G981): {UMBRA: #1222 %
#41 = #33} 1) manner of living and acting, way of life;

#1467 as [#20, #1, #300, #8, #60, #10, #800, #9, #8, #200, #1, #50] =
kataxióō (G2661): {UMBRA: #1262 % #41 = #32} 1) to account worthy, judge
worthy;

TELOS TOTAL: #474 = TETRA: #23 - EASE (YI): "Both the initial injury and
the resultant ease are suggested by the character chosen for the title,
which has three main meanings: (1) "to injure or harm," (2) "to level"
(both in the sense of "to put in balance" and ''to flatten by force"), and
(3) "to ease." The Appraisals below suggest the complicated ties that
relate ease and injury.

App. 1: At first, secretly of two minds,
He grasps what eases his inner self.
Fath. 1: Initial confusion, then equanimity
Means: This relieves his inner self.

The phrase "to be of two minds" is sometimes a synonym for duplicitous.
More often, however, it suggests the conflicting impulses to uphold social
duty and to serve self-­interest. The notion of divided allegiances can
also be applied to a subordinate serving two masters. All these situations
stem from the mind's secret struggle over priorities. If wise and good, the
individual orders his goals, ranking inner happiness above conventional
goods and communal needs above selfish desires. A calm, yet resolute mind
is the key to the internal equilibrium that promotes the healthful
circulation of the "ever­flowing ch'i."

App. 2: Secretly injured,
He blunders into Heaven's net.
Fath. 2: Secretly hurt, crashing into the net
Means: "Though loosely woven, it does not fail."

"Heaven's net" is the conventional phrase for "cosmic retribution," the
Chinese counterpart to the recording angel of the Judeo­Christian
tradition. The coarse mesh of the net signifies Heaven's desire for
leniency. Yet justice demands that the net catch every wicked individual,
so that virtue and fate will roughly correspond. As the Lao tzu says:

The net of heaven is cast wide. Though the mesh is not fine, nothing ever
slips through.

For the Chinese, talk of Heaven does not necessarily imply a transcendent
being as judge. Perhaps the evildoer is naturally caught in entanglements
of his own creation, as his lies and cruelty isolate him from the
community." [CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY, pages 193, 194]

We might consider this entanglement of being as the dynamic of the #451 -
PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY SPECTRUM which relative to GNOSIS EX MACHINA being a
nomenclature provision of acceptable meta descriptors for articulating the
viable boundary (ie. SUGGESTED BY THE EXPRESSION nán táo fǎ wǎng (難逃法網):
[#79 - 𝍔難 = #530 / #49 - 𝌶逃 = #500 / #40 - 𝌭法 = #491] - IT IS HARD TO
ESCAPE THE DRAGNET OF THE LAW; THE LONG ARM OF THE LAW) of consciousness
instantiation, having a correspondence to the cosmological primitives (ie.
LAWS OF NATURE: fǎ dù (法度): [#40 - 𝌭法 = #491 / #52 - 𝌹度 = #503] - (A)
LAW / chéng wén fǎ (成文法): [#73 - 𝍎成 = #524 / #47 - 𝌴文 = #498 / #40 - 𝌭法
= #491] - STATUTE) published within the CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY (太玄經)
TETRADS of 4 BCE.

dolf

Aug 12, 2023, 7:51:34 PM8/12/23
#1166 = ONTIC: #503 as [#5, #80, #5, #100, #600, #70, #40, #5, #50, #1,
#10, #200] = epérchomai (G1904): {UMBRA: #911 % #41 = #9} 1) *TO* *COME*
*TO* *ARRIVE*; 1a) *OF* *TIME*, *COME* *ON*, *BE* *AT* *HAND*, *BE*
*FUTURE*; 2) to come upon, overtake, one; 2a) of sleep; 2b) of disease; 2c)
of calamities; 2d) of the Holy Spirit, descending and operating in one; 2e)
of an enemy attacking one;

#491 = ONTIC: #503 as [#2, #400, #8, #30, #1, #10, #600] = tachălûwʼ
(H8463): {UMBRA: #445 % #41 = #35} 1) *DISEASES*;

In consideration of such premise pertain to a nomenclature provision as
acceptable meta descriptors for articulating the viable boundary (ie.
SUGGESTED BY THE EXPRESSION nán táo fǎ wǎng (難逃法網): [#79 - 𝍔難 = #530 / #49
- 𝌶逃 = #500 / #40 - 𝌭法 = #491] - IT IS HARD TO ESCAPE THE DRAGNET OF THE
LAW; THE LONG ARM OF THE LAW) of consciousness instantiation, having a
correspondence to the cosmological primitives.]

We would reasonably contend that the LAWS OF NATURE: fǎ dù (法度): [#40 -
𝌭法 = #491 / #52 - 𝌹度 = #503] possess a referential integrity (ie. one's
being is always encapsulated by its enigmatic limit) which similarly
corresponds to our postulate upon consciousness as a continuum involving
both a looking forward as the intuition:

#364 - PRINCIPLE OF ENQUIRY - |
#52 - MEASURE (TU)
#312 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION - |

And which is then followed by an rationality against any dissonance
occurring as sensible being [#1317 = apokálypsis (G602): / ontic: #503]
within the world as a manner similar to traversing a road.

#1317 as [#1, #80, #70, #20, #1, #30, #400, #700, #5, #10] = apokálypsis
(G602): {UMBRA: #1512 % #41 = #36} 1) laying bare, making naked; 2) a
disclosure of truth, instruction; 2a) concerning things before unknown; 2b)
used of events by which things or states or persons hitherto withdrawn from
view are made visible to all; 3) manifestation, appearance;

#503 as TETRA: #52 - MEASURE (TU): "Since waxing and waning occur in proper
measure, the continuation of the eternal cycle is assured.

This tetragram and its allied Changes hexagram (Regulation) applaud
"stopping in an appropriate place," "recognizing one's place," "remaining
central," and ''accepting the superior's position above." In Chinese
political theory (Confucian or Legalist), "measure" refers to the
institutions (#1099 = dídōmi (G1325) / ontic: #503) by which the ruler
maintains good order and unifies his empire.

    #149 as [#4, #10, #4, #70, #50, #1, #10] /
    #298 as [#4, #5, #4, #70, #40, #5, #50, #70, #50] /
#1099 as [#4, #5, #4, #800, #20, #5, #10, #200, #1, #50] = dídōmi (G1325):
{UMBRA: #868 % #41 = #7} 1) to give; 2) to give something to someone; 2a)
of one's own accord to give one something, to his advantage; 2a1) to bestow
a gift; 2b) to grant, give to one asking, let have; 2c) to supply, furnish,
necessary things; 2d) to give over, deliver; 2d1) to reach out, extend,
present; 2d2) of a writing; 2d3) to give over to one's care, intrust,
commit; i) something to be administered; ii) to give or commit to some one
something to be religiously observed; 2d4) to give what is due or
obligatory, to pay: wages or reward; 2d5) to furnish, endue; 2e) to give;
2e1) to cause, profuse, give forth from one's self; i) to give, hand out
lots; 2e2) *TO* *APPOINT* *TO* *AN* *OFFICE*; 2e3) to cause to come forth,
i.e. as the sea, death and Hell are said to give up the dead who have been
engulfed or received by them; 2e4) to give one to someone as his own; i) as
an object of his saving care; ii) to give one to someone, to follow him as
a leader and master; iii) to give one to someone to care for his interests;
iv) to give one to someone to whom he already belonged, to return; 2e5) to
grant or permit one; i) *TO* *COMMISSION*;

By tradition, fixing standardized weights and measures throughout the land
was viewed as the first step in the establishment of standardized morality.

    #255 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 13 AUGUST 2023 as [#3, #5, #3, #100, #1,
#40, #40, #5, #50, #8] /
#503 as [#3, #5, #3, #100, #1, #80, #300, #1, #10] = gráphō (G1125):
{UMBRA: #1404 % #41 = #10} 1) to write, with reference to the form of the
letters; 1a) to delineate (or form) letters on a tablet, parchment, paper,
or other material; 2) to write, with reference to the contents of the
writing; 2a) *TO* *EXPRESS* *IN* *WRITTEN* *CHARACTERS*; 2b) *TO* *COMMIT*
*TO* *WRITING* (*THINGS* *NOT* *TO* *BE* *FORGOTTEN*), *WRITE* *DOWN*,
*RECORD*; 2c) used of those things which stand written in the sacred books
(of the OT); 2d) to write to one, i.e. by writing (in a written epistle) to
give information, directions; 3) to fill with writing; 4) to draw up in
writing, compose;

As seen below, the successful construction of a city (especially the
capital) was also seen as proof [#1384 = apokatástasis (G605) / ontic:
#503] of the king's ability [#38 - FULLNESS (SHENG) + #33 - CLOSENESS (MI)
= #71 - DOMINION (CHIH)] to correctly appraise [#14 - PENETRATION (JUI):

#1384 as [#1, #80, #70, #20, #1, #300, #1, #200, #300, #1, #200, #10, #200]
= apokatástasis (G605): {UMBRA: #1384 % #41 = #31} 1) restoration; 1a) *OF*
*A* *TRUE* *THEOCRACY*; 1b) *OF* *THE* *PERFECT* *STATE* *BEFORE* *THE*
*FALL*;

"WHOM THE HEAVEN MUST RECEIVE UNTIL THE TIMES OF RESTITUTION-G605 OF ALL
THINGS, WHICH GOD HATH SPOKEN BY THE MOUTH OF ALL HIS HOLY PROPHETS SINCE
THE WORLD BEGAN." [Acts 3:21]

YANG HSIUNG takes his title, meaning "sharp tip" or "point" or
"penetration." Succeeding Appraisals play out the full range of the title's
meaning. Because a point or tip is sharp, the same term conveys mental or
moral acuity; whatever is piercing, zealous, or focused; whatever is
penetrating, or pointing in a particular direction.

#605 as [#1, #80, #70, #20, #1, #300, #1, #30, #30, #1, #60, #1, #10] =
apokatallássō (G604): {UMBRA: #1734 % #41 = #12} 1) to reconcile
completely; 2) to reconcile back again; 3) bring back a former state of
harmony;

Only the focused mind can hope to discern the unifying principle (#605 =
apokatallássō (G604) / ontic: #503) behind the institutions and arts of
civilization. For this reason, the Confucian Classics advise, "Carry
forever the single mind." As the saying goes, "No weapon is as piercing as
a fixed purpose." Accomplishment in all areas, then, is tied to the
penetrating mind that depends on oneness. [CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY, pages
156, 157]

] situations in accordance with natural and human requirements. The capital
recreates on a human scale the significant features of the cosmos (eg:
#1092 v's #2184 - ANTHROPOCENTRIC COSMOGONIC PRINCIPLE (20 MARCH 1996 + 5 x
#364 + #182 - 12 SEPTEMBER 2001))—the better to convey to the populace the
king's charismatic sway over the triadic realms of Heaven-­Earth-­Man.

#415 as [#6, #5, #4, #400] /
#416 as [#2, #4, #400, #10] / [#6, #4, #400, #6] = dâth (H1881): {UMBRA:
#404 % #41 = #35} 1) *DECREE*, *LAW*, *EDICT*, *REGULATION*, *USAGE*; 1a)
decree, edict, commission; 1b) law, rule;

#416 - RULE OF USAGE (ORTHOGRAPHY)

    #139 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 13 AUGUST 2023 as [#5, #10, #4, #70, #50]
/
#1204 as [#70, #500, #9, #5, #50, #300, #70, #200] = horáō (G3708): {UMBRA:
#971 % #41 = #28} 1) to see with the eyes; 2) to see with the mind, to
perceive, know; 3) to see, i.e. *BECOME* *ACQUAINTED* *WITH* *BY*
*EXPERIENCE*, *TO* *EXPERIENCE*; 4) to see, to look to; 4a) to take heed,
beware; 4b) to care for, pay heed to; 5) I was seen, showed myself,
appeared;

#385 as [#80, #100, #5, #80, #70, #50] = prépō (G4241): {UMBRA: #1065 % #41
= #40} 1) to stand out, to be conspicuous, to be eminent; 2) to be
becoming, seemly, fit;

Therefore, the well­ signed (#385 = prépō (G4241) / ontic: #503) capital
illustrates the true king's capacity to take the proper measure not only of
mankind, but also of the universe.

#1228 as [#300, #5, #300, #10, #40, #8, #40, #5, #50, #70, #400] = timáō
(G5091): {UMBRA: #1151 % #41 = #3} 1) *TO* *ESTIMATE*, *FIX* *THE* *VALUE*;
1a) for the value of something belonging to one's self; 2) to honour, to
have in honour, to revere, venerate;

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/noumenon/O503.json>

"IN THE BEGINNING-H7225 GOD CREATED THE HEAVEN AND THE EARTH." [Genesis
1:1]

#957 = ONTIC: #503 as [#6, #40, #200, #1, #300, #10, #400] / [#40, #200,
#1, #300, #10, #400, #6] = rêʼshîyth (H7225): {UMBRA: #911 % #41 = #9} 1)
first, beginning, best, chief; 1a) beginning; 1b) first; 1c) chief; 1d)
choice part;

"AND THE EARTH WAS WITHOUT FORM, AND VOID; AND DARKNESS WAS UPON THE FACE
OF THE DEEP-H8415. AND THE SPIRIT OF GOD MOVED UPON THE FACE OF THE
WATERS." [Genesis 1:2]

#497 = ONTIC: #503 as [#6, #40, #400, #5, #6, #600] = tᵉhôwm (H8415):
{UMBRA: #451 % #41 = #41} 1) deep, depths, deep places, abyss, the deep,
sea; 1a) deep (of subterranean waters); 1b) deep, sea, abysses (of sea);
1c) primeval ocean, deep; 1d) deep, depth (of river); 1e) abyss, the grave;

"THUS THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH WERE FINISHED, AND ALL THE HOST-H6635 OF
THEM." [Genesis 2:1]

#503 as [#90, #2, #1, #400, #10] = tsâbâʼ (H6635): {UMBRA: #93 % #41 = #11}
1) that which goes forth, army, war, warfare, host; 1a) army, host; 1a1)
host (of organised army); 1a2) host (of angels); 1a3) of sun, moon, and
stars; 1a4) of whole creation; 1b) war, warfare, service, go out to war;
1c) service;

App. 1: He consistently fails
To measure by the Mean.
Fath. 1: That measures at center only fail
Means: There can be no success.

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #503 - SOME DEME SELECTORS TO NEURAL LINGUISTIC PRAGMA

    #43 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 13 AUGUST 2023 as [#6, #1, #2, #4, #30] /
    #91 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 13 AUGUST 2023 as [#5, #50, #2, #4, #30] /
#487 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 13 AUGUST 2023 as [#6, #5, #2, #4, #30, #400,
#600] = bâdal (H914): {UMBRA: #36 % #41 = #36} 1) to divide, separate; 1a)
(Hiphil); 1a1) to divide, separate, sever; 1a2) to separate, set apart;
1a3) *TO* *MAKE* *A* *DISTINCTION*, *DIFFERENCE*; 1a4) *TO* *DIVIDE* *INTO*
*PARTS*; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to separate oneself from (reflexive of 1a2);
1b2) to withdraw from; 1b3) to separate oneself unto; 1b4) to be separated;
1b5) to be excluded; 1b6) to be set apart;

#144 as [#20, #60, #6, #8, #10, #600] = kâçach (H3683): {UMBRA: #88 % #41 =
#6} 1) to cut down, cut away, cut off (of plants); 1a) (Qal) cut away (pass
participle); 1a1) of *JUDGMENT* (fig.);

#1751 as [#80, #100, #70, #5, #800, #100, #1, #20, #70, #300, #5, #200] =
prooráō (G4308): {UMBRA: #1221 % #41 = #32} 1) to see before (whether as
respects place or time); 2) to keep before one's eye's; 3) metaph. to be
mindful of one always;

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/noumenon/D503.json>

The measures at center point to the individual conscience, which uses the
Mean as its standard. As soon as the conscience fails to distinguish right
from wrong, the individual cannot possibly attain full Goodness. For this
reason, the classics advise us to conduct our internal measurements with
extreme care:

Be like the forester, who when he has adjusted the spring, goes to examine
the end of the arrow to see whether it is placed according to rule, and
only then lets it go.

App. 2: Like waters that do not recede,
The center measure is hidden.
Fath. 2: Waters not receding
Mean: Only then can there be rectitude.

#478 as [#80, #100, #70, #20, #70, #80, #8, #50] = prokopḗ (G4297): {UMBRA:
#428 % #41 = #18} 1) progress, advancement;

Here the individual conscience is likened to a stream whose strong yet
reliable flow brings health and refreshment to all who take advantage of
it. That the wellspring is hidden far away in the inner recesses only
testifies to the depth and purity of its source.

"The Mystery of which we speak in hidden places, as dazzling light from the
infinite and fiery brilliance out of the boundless unfolds (LI or chang:
'to expand') the myriad species (categories) from the *PRIMORDIAL* *CHAOS*
as the holding place for Being, without revealing a form of its own:

+ 0, 27, 54 {ie. Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law:
REMEMBER THE SABBATH}
+ 0, 9, 18 {ie. System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity: HONOUR
PARENTS}
+ 0, 3, 6 {ie. Self identity - Formula of Autonomy: DO NOT KILL}
+ 1, 2, 3 {ie. Formula of Progression of individual phenomena (Wan Wu):
AVOID HETERONOMY AGAINST AUTONOMY}

= Tetragrammation hierarchy value as NUMBER.

+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. Organization of the myriad or number of
things: (Human Discriminating Norm) DO NOT STEAL}

TEMPORAL CORRESPONDENCE 4.5 days x #81 = 364.5 days AS COURSE-trochos OF
NATURE-genesis [James 3:6]

#71 #1 #11
#61 #81 #21
#51 #41 #31 = #164 - PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY + #205 - PRINCIPLE OF
PERSISTENCE (ONTIC value relative to 10 COMMANDMENTS) = #369

OBLIGATING NORM: DO NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS
MANIFESTING NORM: DO NOT COVET

The Confucian concept LI is also rendered as #48 - RITUAL (21-25 JULY as
THRONES within the Celestial Hierarchy), “proper conduct,” or “propriety.”
Originally LI denoted court rites performed to sustain social and cosmic
order. Confucians, however, reinterpreted it to mean formal social roles
and institutions that, in their view, the ancients had abstracted from
cosmic models to order communal life. From customary patterns, LI came to
mean conventional norms, yielding a new concept of an internalized code of
civility that defined proper human conduct. A derivative of natural order,
LI retains a cosmic role in its enchantment of human experience by
harmonizing it with nature. [Ref: www.britannica.com]

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/tetrayear.jpeg>

It fashions the stuff of (ie. gives birth to and nourishes) *EMPTINESS* and
*FORMLESSNESS* (of the primordial chaos), giving birth to the regulations
[ie. the circular motion of the sun and moon which had a grand inception at
midnight on the new moon of solstice as 21 December 103 BCE as the basis of
a CHINESE TAICHU (太初: tài chū meaning the absolute beginning) CALENDAR
deployed to this present day]. Tied to the gods in Heaven and the spirits
on Earth, it fixes the models (mo: numbers or shu: calculations). It
pervades and assimilates past and present, originating the categories. It
unfolds and intersperses yin and yang, generating the chi'i (as the
vitality which informs the entire cosmos and binds all humans to the rest
of phenomena)." [Nylan, Hsuan LI (Evolution of the Mystery), Canon of
Supreme Mystery 1993:429, 64]

In moral development, the person intent upon improving (ie. #478 - prokopḗ
(G4297) / ontic: #503) himself through assiduous study of the classics will
discover that his unseen conscience never fails him, and that blessings
will wash down on him in one continuous flow.

App. 3: Each small measure,
Slightly more off than the last:
Steps toward great disaster.
Fath. 3: Small errors in measurement
Mean: Great calculations are overturned.

#503 as [#9, #80, #8, #6, #400] = ṭêphach (H2947): {UMBRA: #97 % #41 = #15}
1) span, width of the hand, hand breadth; 1a) a unit of measurement,
measurement of length; 2) coping (an architectural term);

An initial miscalculation eventually leads to disastrous departures from
the Way. As an oft ­quoted Han proverb has it:

Off by a hair's breadth [in the beginning],
Missed by a thousand miles [in the end].

#503 as [#1, #40, #1, #100, #300, #10, #1, #50] = hamartía (G266): {UMBRA:
#453 % #41 = #2} 1) equivalent to 264; 1a) to be without a share in; 1b)
*TO* *MISS* *THE* *MARK*; 1c) to err, be mistaken; 1d) to miss or wander
from the path of uprightness and honour, to do or go wrong; 1e) to wander
from the law of God, violate God's law, sin; 2) that which is done wrong,
sin, an offence, a violation of the divine law in thought or in act; 3)
collectively, the complex or aggregate of sins committed either by a single
person or by many;

Therefore, even "a small oversight leads to major damage." Since Appraisal
3 marks the transition from thought to action, this is a timely warning."
[CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY, pages 319, 320]

dolf

Aug 12, 2023, 10:34:44 PM8/12/23
We ought to get the sense then about the "king's ability [#38 - FULLNESS
(SHENG) + #33 - CLOSENESS (MI) = #71 - DOMINION (CHIH)] to correctly
appraise [#14 - PENETRATION (JUI)" according to cosmological LAWS OF
NATURE: fǎ dù (法度): [#40 - 𝌭法 = #491 / #52 - 𝌹度 = #503] - A LAW

THAT THIS IS A TRIPARTITE NUMBER WORLDVIEW WHICH AS CLAIMED BASIS TO
DAOIST; JEWISH / CHRISTIAN SAPIENT BELIEF IS SUPERIOR TO THE BIPARTITE
NUMBER CONCEPTION PROFESSED BY PAPAL AUTHORITY / AUGUSTUS NUMEN [#38, #33 -
3 APRIL 33 AD, #40] / #38, #71, #14] WITH ITS MURDEROUS INTENT

dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> #1166 = ONTIC: #503 as [#5, #80, #5, #100, #600, #70, #40, #5, #50, #1,
> #10, #200] = epérchomai (G1904): {UMBRA: #911 % #41 = #9} 1) *TO* *COME*
> *TO* *ARRIVE*; 1a) *OF* *TIME*, *COME* *ON*, *BE* *AT* *HAND*, *BE*
> *FUTURE*; 2) to come upon, overtake, one; 2a) of sleep; 2b) of disease; 2c)
> of calamities; 2d) of the Holy Spirit, descending and operating in one; 2e)
> of an enemy attacking one;
>
> #491 = ONTIC: #503 as [#2, #400, #8, #30, #1, #10, #600] = tachălûwʼ
> (H8463): {UMBRA: #445 % #41 = #35} 1) *DISEASES*;
>
> In consideration of such premise pertaining to a nomenclature provision as
> acceptable meta descriptors for articulating the viable boundary (ie.
> SUGGESTED BY THE EXPRESSION nán táo fǎ wǎng (難逃法網): [#79 - 𝍔難 = #530 / #49
> - 𝌶逃 = #500 / #40 - 𝌭法 = #491] - IT IS HARD TO ESCAPE THE DRAGNET OF THE
> LAW; THE LONG ARM OF THE LAW) of consciousness instantiation, having a
> correspondence to the cosmological primitives.
>
> We would reasonably contend that the LAWS OF NATURE: fǎ dù (法度): [#40 -
> 𝌭法 = #491 / #52 - 𝌹度 = #503] - A LAW possess a referential integrity (ie. one's

dolf

Aug 13, 2023, 2:16:21 PM8/13/23
Don't expect a Heimlich manoeuvre to save you from choking

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?date:2023.8.14&time:4.16&heuristic>

Jeffrey Rubard <theleasth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, August 12, 2023 at 7:34:44 PM UTC-7, dolf wrote:
>> We ought to get the sense then about the "king's ability [#38 - FULLNESS
>> (SHENG) + #33 - CLOSENESS (MI) = #71 - DOMINION (CHIH)] to correctly
>> appraise [#14 - PENETRATION (JUI)" according to cosmological LAWS OF
>> NATURE: fǎ dù (法度): [#40 - 𝌭法 = #491 / #52 - 𝌹度 = #503] - A LAW
>>
>> THAT THIS IS A TRIPARTITE NUMBER WORLDVIEW WHICH AS CLAIMED BASIS TO
>> DAOIST; JEWISH / CHRISTIAN SAPIENT BELIEF IS SUPERIOR TO THE BIPARTITE
>> NUMBER CONCEPTION PROFESSED BY PAPAL AUTHORITY / AUGUSTI NUMEN [#38, #33 -
>> 3 APRIL 33 AD, #40] / #38, #71, #14] WITH ITS MURDEROUS INTENT
>
> "I'm sorry, if you did too much planning beforehand..."

dolf

Aug 13, 2023, 2:42:16 PM8/13/23
Didn't you know that necessity often lends itself to spontaneity -- let me
guess: your mother still wipes your butt!!!

-- MUMMY DEAREST --

"HERE PUSSY PUSSY,
I WANT SOME FANNY?
CROSS DRESSER SISSY.
OR EVEN A TRINNY.

MUMMY IS THE BEST.
SEXY AS MY FARCE.
AND AT MY BEQUEST.
SHE’LL WIPE MY ARSE."

dolf

Aug 14, 2023, 2:42:18 PM8/14/23
Your coherence seems to be deficient and who punctuates every one / two
sentence except to be punctilious as behavioural idiosyncrasy but doesn't
then give two hoots towards social decorum or real dialogue.

I sense depravity:

What a strange mindset that is incessantly divergent in not staying on
topic (eg such transcendent notion of objective noumenon even though
demonstrated multiple times does not have one iota of impact upon your view
that such cannot exist) and we've cast too many pearls before this swine

You aren't worth talking to rhubarb and I would prefer to frolic amongst
the tulips.

<https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p9TtUjZVTJQ>

Jeffrey Rubard <rehashe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Not with with the 'rapey' feel, myself."

dolf

Aug 14, 2023, 3:38:35 PM8/14/23

You seem to be talking to yourself again as symptomatic of a deranged
person or deficient chat BOT.

Are the people you describe even real and do they engage in hygiene or
social decorum?

By contrast I am interested in seeing the civilian / agency dynamic when a
sample population such as Hawaii which has the lowest rate of gun violence
in America then functions #101 as [#50 - Vastness / Wasting, #1 - Centre,
#20 - Advance, #30 - Bold Resolution] / [#1, #20, #30, #10, #600] when
subjected to an instance of #415 / #83 x 5 - nihilism such as holocaust
since we have identified an appropriate DEME grounded neural linguistic
pragma interchange prototype...

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/noumenon/D415.json>

#83 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 15 AUGUST 2023 as [#6, #5, #1, #20, #10,
#30, #5, #6] /
#101 as [#50 - Vastness / Wasting, #1 - Centre, #20 - Advance, #30 - Bold
Resolution] / [#1, #20, #30, #10, #600] = ʼâkal (H398): {UMBRA: #51 % #41 =
#10} 1) to eat, devour, burn up, feed; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to eat (human
subject); 1a2) to eat, devour (of beasts and birds); 1a3) to devour,
consume (of fire); 1a4) to devour, slay (of sword); 1a5) to devour,
consume, destroy (inanimate subjects - ie, *pestilence*, *drought*); 1a6)
to devour (of oppression); 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be eaten (by men); 1b2) to
be devoured, consumed (of fire); 1b3) to be wasted, destroyed (of flesh);
1c) (Pual); 1c1) to cause to eat, feed with; 1c2) to cause to devour; 1d)
(Hiphil); 1d1) to feed; 1d2) to cause to eat; 1e) (Piel); 1e1) consume;

H398@{
@1: Sup: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#6); Ego: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#6),
@2: Sup: 11 - DIVERGENCE: CH'A (#17); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO
(#11),
@3: Sup: 12 - YOUTHFULNESS: T'UNG (#29); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG
(#12),
@4: Sup: 32 - LEGION: CHUANG (#61); Ego: 20 - ADVANCE: CHIN (#32),
@5: Sup: 42 - GOING TO MEET: YING (#103); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS,
DISTORTION: HSIEN (#42),
@6: Sup: 72 - HARDNESS: CHIEN (#175 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR {%22});
Ego: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI (#72),
@7: Sup: 77 - COMPLIANCE: HSUN (#252); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO
(#77),
@8: Sup: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#254); Ego: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#83),
Male: #254; Feme: #83
} // #83

H398@{
@1: Sup: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#1); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#1),
@2: Sup: 21 - RELEASE: SHIH (#22); Ego: 20 - ADVANCE: CHIN (#21),
@3: Sup: 51 - CONSTANCY: CH'ANG (#73); Ego: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI
(#51),
@4: Sup: 61 - EMBELLISHMENT: SHIH (#134); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS,
DISTORTION: HSIEN (#61),
@5: Sup: 13 - INCREASE: TSENG (#147); Ego: 33 - CLOSENESS: MI (#94),
Male: #147; Feme: #94
} // #101

<http://www.grapple369.com/?lexicon:H398>

Your speech and conduct is a disease of mind and is no less nihilistic.

Jeffrey Rubard <theleasth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 8:27:52 AM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:

>>> "Your friends need to stop giving people HIV/AIDS, dude."
>> "Ironic."
>> It's not the word, somehow.
>> "Are you kidding about the implied claim?"
>> Other people aren't kidding about the implied claim.
>
> "Like, are you kidding about..."
> It's been reported as news in some newspapers, dude.

dolf

Aug 14, 2023, 3:48:00 PM8/14/23
We note that your hiv / semen fixation (ie. the prohibition of condom use
implies that #415 - NIHILISM is implicitly a ROMAN CATHOLIC / PAPAL mindset
which has by nature no moral compass beyond DOGMA) belongs to the same
class:

#353 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 15 AUGUST 2023 as [#6, #30, #7, #200,
#70, #600] / [#6, #7, #200, #70, #10, #20, #600] /
#317 as [#40, #7, #200, #70] / [#7, #200, #70, #600] = zeraʻ (H2233):
{UMBRA: #277 % #41 = #31} 1) seed, sowing, offspring; 1a) a sowing; 1b)
seed; 1c) semen virile; 1d) offspring, descendants, posterity, children;
1e) of moral quality; 1e1) a practitioner of righteousness (fig.); 1f)
sowing time (by meton);

dolf

Aug 14, 2023, 4:21:28 PM8/14/23
What moral deficiency that you should relentlessly engage in such hate
speech whilst Hawaii burns.

Up there with Caesar Nero... go troll the streets and kill somebody or wear
a mask and disembowel them for public pleasure as bestial

Jeffrey Rubard <theleasth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 12:38:35 PM UTC-7, dolf wrote:
>> You seem to be talking to yourself again as symptomatic of a deranged
>> person or deficient chat BOT.
>
> "I think he's got to know that's just pretty subpar."

dolf

Aug 15, 2023, 1:23:11 PM8/15/23
You seem to a deranged person or a deficient chat BOT and don't know when
to stop your contempt towards the dignity of persons...

ANY FURTHER DEMENTED RESPONSE FROM YOU WILL (22 HEBREW LETTERS / 7 DAYS OF
10 COMMANDMENTS) CAUSE ME TO MAKE A STATEMENT OF REJECTION AGAINST
AMERICANS FOR BREACHING OF GOD'S EVERLASTING COVENANT AS WE APPROACH 22
YEARS SINCE 11 SEPTEMBER 2021

Jeffrey Rubard <theleasth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 1:21:28 PM UTC-7, dolf wrote:
>> What moral deficiency that you should relentlessly engage in such hate
>> speech whilst Hawaii burns.
>>

> I've never been to Hawaii.
>
>> Up there with Caesar Nero... go troll the streets and kill somebody or wear
>> a mask and disembowel them for public pleasure as bestial
>>

> "Caesar to Washington", etc. (You people are bestial morons.)

YOUTUBE: "9/11: AS EVENTS UNFOLD" (Uploaded: 11 SEPTEMBER 2018)

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEogeIIOJzU>

In case you were wondering such feasibility of a temporal heuristic with
noumenon referencing (ie. irrespective of any temporal relativity as axis
mundi) was our work in progress and calibration point #0 - WEDNESDAY 20
MARCH 1996 / NEW MOON 21 MARCH 1996 + 5 x #364 + #182 = 12 SEPTEMBER 2001
response to the World Trade Centre Terrorist Event.

@ 0947 HRS ON 11 SEPTEMBER 2001 gives GRAPPLE: [#79, #65, #23, #50, #49,
#42, #14, #20, #5] PROTOTYPE

PHONE CALL: "HI BABY I'M... BABY YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME... CAREFULLY, I'M
ON A PLANE THAT'S BEEN HIJACKED. I'M ON THE PLANE, I'M CALLING FROM THE
PLANE. I WANNA TELL YOU THAT I #410 - *LOVE* YOU. PLEASE TELL MY CHILDREN
THAT I #410 - *LOVE* THEM VERY MUCH, AND I'M SO SORRY BABE. I #844 - *HOPE*
TO BE ABLE TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN BABY. I #410 - *LOVE* YOU BABY. I #410 -
*LOVE* YOU. GOODBYE."

<http://www.grapple369.com/?date:2001.9.11&grapple:79,65,23,50,49,42,14,20,5>

{@9: Sup: 23 - EASE: YI (#410); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#347)}

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #291 as [#6, #5, #70, #10, #200] / [#6, #70, #200,
#10, #5] = ʻîyr (H5892): {UMBRA: #280 % #41 = #34} 1) excitement, anguish;
1a) of *TERROR*; 2) city, town (a place of waking, guarded); 2a) city,
town;

#410 as [#2, #1, #5, #2, #400] = ʼahăbâh (H160): {UMBRA: #13 % #41 = #13}
1) *LOVE*; 1a) *HUMAN* *LOVE* *FOR* *HUMAN* *OBJECT*; 1a1) of man toward
man; 1a2) of man toward himself; 1a3) *BETWEEN* *MAN*

*AND* *WOMAN*; 1a4) sexual desire; 1b) God's love to His people;

#410 as [#10, #40, #5, #10, #100, #70, #40, #5, #50, #70, #10] = himeíromai
(G2442): {UMBRA: #286 % #41 = #40} 1) *TO* *DESIRE*, long for, *ESPECIALLY*
*THE* *LONGING* *OF* *LOVE*;

#347 as [#7, #20, #200, #50, #10, #20, #600] = zikrôwn (H2146): {UMBRA:
#283 % #41 = #37} 1) memorial, reminder, *REMEMBRANCE*;

#347 as [#1, #80, #5, #2, #8, #200, #1, #50] = apobaínō (G576): {UMBRA:
#1014 % #41 = #30} 1) *TO* *COME* *DOWN* *FROM*, i.e. a ship; 2) to turn
out, result, to be the outcome;

#844 as [#400, #6, #8, #30, #400] / [#400, #8, #30, #400, #6] = tôwcheleth
(H8431): {UMBRA: #844 % #41 = #24} 1) *HOPE*;
#844 as [#8, #30, #6, #800] = chălôwph (H2475): {UMBRA: #124 % #41 = #1} 1)
*DESTRUCTION*, *PASSING* *AWAY*, vanishing, appointed to destruction;

#757 as [#6, #400, #100, #200, #1, #700] = qârâʼ (H7121): {UMBRA: #301 %
#41 = #14} 1) to call, call out, recite, read, cry out, proclaim; 1a)
(Qal); 1a1) *TO* *CALL*, *CRY*, *UTTER* *A* *LOUD* *SOUND*; 1a2) to call
unto, cry (for help), call (with name of God); 1a3) to proclaim; 1a4) to
read aloud, read (to oneself), read; 1a5) to summon, invite, call for, call
and commission, appoint, call and endow; 1a6) to call, name, give name to,
call by; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to call oneself; 1b2) to be called, be
proclaimed, be read aloud, be summoned, be named; 1c) (Pual) to be called,
be named, be called out, be chosen

#757 as [#80, #1, #100, #1, #40, #400, #9, #5, #70, #40, #1, #10] =
paramythéomai (G3888): {UMBRA: #757 % #41 = #19} 1) to speak to, address
one, whether by way of admonition and incentive, or to calm and console;
1a) to encourage, *CONSOLE*;

GRUNTLE (#844, #757)@[79, 79, 77, 79, 59, 63, 43, 65, 48, 5, 71, 23, 45,
55, 14, 50, 37, 23, 5, 49, 70, 65, 31, 42, 29, 79, 43, 14, 61, 18, 81, 20,
23, 23, 28, 5]

THE D.PRESIDENT: Very well now, this directions hearing has been called on
as a result of a letter which has been sent by the respondents to the
Tribunal. The best way I can summarise, in effect, what that letter raised
were concerns about certain conduct of Mr Boek which, as I understand it,
has been the subject of a report to police. The reason why the Tribunal
deals with these matters initially at least, unless there is some
exceptional circumstance that would warrant otherwise by bringing on a
directions hearing, is so that the Tribunal can, if necessary, receive
evidence of what the relevant matter is and then determine how best to deal
with it.

In this case, and in fact every case where a directions hearing is held, if
there is a request made by a party to appear by telephone the Tribunal is
very happy to accommodate that request and that is in fact what has
happened today. Now, I might get you, Mr Riddell, to explain what aspects
of Mr Boek's conduct have concerned the respondents and, of course, I will
give you a chance to reply, Mr Boek, after Mr Riddell has finished. Very
well, Mr Riddell.

MR RIDDELL: Thank you, madam. On 30 NOVEMBER in the morning I received a
telephone call from Mr Boek, a threatening telephone call, advising that he
had left a number of messages for me. I then accessed those messages on my
voice mail and was quite threatened by the content of those messages and I
had grave concerns for my safety and the safety of my family. I, that
morning contacted the Victoria Police and reported the matter and they
viewed the matter most seriously. They suggested that I not present myself
in the presence of Mr Boek, which is why I am presenting myself by way of
telephone today.

TELEPHONE MESSAGE ONE: "Mr Riddell, this is Dolf Boek [calling]. I'm just
wondering whether you['ve been self congratulatory about my previous
submissions to the court and have failed to recognise their transcendent
logic built on time]. They are religious model that co-ordinates or
synchronises over 6000 years to the 9 September of this year. That means
[when this year expires,] my court case will be a matter of an accusation
of fascism against yourself at the company from which I will not cease
until I have your #291 / #419 - SOUL.

#291 as [#1, #200, #9, #5, #50, #5, #10, #1, #10] = asthéneia (G769):
{UMBRA: #281 % #41 = #35} 1) want of strength, weakness, infirmity; 1a) of
the body; 1a1) its native weakness and frailty; 1a2) *FEEBLENESS* *OF*
*HEALTH* *OR* *SICKNESS*; 1b) *OF* *THE* *SOUL*; 1b1) want of strength and
capacity requisite; i) to understand a thing; ii) *TO* *DO* *THINGS*
*GREAT* *AND* *GLORIOUS*; iii) *TO* *RESTRAIN* *CORRUPT* *DESIRES*; iv)
*TO* *BEAR* *TRIALS* *AND* *TROUBLES*;

You may return this message if you like, [number omitted]. You have until
the end of this year and then I would never again turn my hand against the
action that I am going to take. Meaning? I will conclude when one of us
going to the #291 / #347 / 390 - GRAVE."

#291 as [#1, #200, #90] / [#1, #200, #900] /
#347 as [#1, #200, #90, #50, #6] / [#6, #30, #1, #200, #90, #500] = ʼerets
(H776): {UMBRA: #291 % #41 = #4} 1) land, earth; 1a) earth; 1a1) whole
earth (as opposed to a part); 1a2) earth (as opposed to heaven); 1a3) earth
(inhabitants); 1b) land; 1b1) country, territory; 1b2) district, region;
1b3) tribal territory; 1b4) piece of ground; 1b5) land of Canaan, Israel;
1b6) inhabitants of land; 1b7) *SHEOL*, *LAND* *WITHOUT*

*RETURN*, (*UNDER*) *WORLD*; 1b8) city (-state); 1c) ground, surface of the
earth; 1c1) ground; 1c2) soil; 1d) (in phrases); 1d1) people of the land;
1d2) space or distance of country (in measurements of distance); 1d3) level
or plain country; 1d4) land of the living; 1d5) end(s) of the earth; 1e)
(almost wholly late in usage); 1e1) lands, countries; i) often in contrast
to Canaan;

TELEPHONE MESSAGE TWO: "Mr Riddell, Dolf Boek. You do realise that if you
are not prepared to come clean with your justifications of your past
treatment of me that as of the new year we will not be having another
contract because I will not be co-operating with you further and we will
are more likely to go to court at some stage. At some stage you are going
to have to recognise the fact that you are a blasphemer. Your religious
context has no continuing validity and since I am able to rationally prove
that with a mathematical model..... you are going to understand how
forceful and hard metaphysics is."
MR RIDDELL: That concludes the two voice mail messages.

MR RIDDELL: - - - submission that Mr Boek has conducted himself in such a
way that he shows he has no intention of according to the rules of the
court. He has indicated quite clearly that his court case will now be a
matter of fascism against myself and AXA and in those circumstances a false
claim is frivolous and vexatious and should be struck out forthwith.

THE D.PRESIDENT: Boek. Mr Boek? Very well, all right. Now, I will hear from
Mr
MR BOEK: Yes, ma'am, I have - you would have noticed that there were no
actual words of threat. They were words that were based on fact in that
particular phone call. Here I have a particular mathematical model which is
mentioned in that particular phone call. It is based upon a work by Johann
Kepler, a German astronomer born in 1571 to 1630. He came up with three
rules of which I have come up with a fourth [associated to the ephemeral
and mundane as a transcendent fecundate connection to the Vernal and the
Autumn Equinox in the 6th year of the 22nd Course of Gamul: 7 x 24 x 13 x
49 = 6J or 294 x 364 days or 365.2423 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox
Wednesday 20 March 1996 / 21 March].
His three rules in terms of astronomical cycles were: (1) that the
planet... And then I will get to my bit of relevance to the 6000 years.

THE D.PRESIDENT: Yes, yes, yes.
MR BOEK: (1) That the planets move in elliptical orbits around the sun
which is situated at one of the focus of the ellipses; (2) that the radius
vectors joining each planet to the sun describes equal areas in equal
times; (3) that the ratio of the square of the planet's year to the cube of
the planet's mean distance from the sun is the same for each planet.

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/EarthSeasons.png>

Now, what I am suggesting is that the 6000 year cycle fits a mathematical
model on logic and reason called Telos equals Arch plus C-squared:

Telos [122J3W1D] = Arch [3W1D] + c2 [9(92+1)/2]

That has been my particular field of study as my retirement activity. A
religious pursuit which is, how can I say, an area of m contemplative life.
The best model that can currently be exhibited with regards to this
particular thesis is nothing more than Harry Potter and the Philosopher
Stone. I raise that as a particular point because the poetry that is used
in...

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/fascist.gif>

MR RIDDELL: Madam, could I object? ...

MR RIDDELL: I am not sure that the intention is entirely relevant. It is
the manner in which I reasonably interpreted those phone messages. There is
a transcript before the court. I was threatened. Mr Boek, by his conduct
today and in the past, on any objective view appears to be unstable. I
think it is inappropriate that this matter be continued."

WE ARE AFTER 22 YEARS STILL WAITING FOR THE LAWYER MR PETER RIDDELL TO BE
PROSECUTED FOR SLANDER AND PERJURY SUCH THAT HE IS HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS
OWN ACTIONS (as the INSURER has by totalitarianism demanded of others) AND
NO LONGER PRACTICES LAW WITHIN THIS COUNTRY.

IDENTIFIED PANTOMIME (ie. SILENCE ACCOMPANYING ACTIONS #2357 - ANTI
HOMOSEXUAL AS CATECHISM OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH) WAR CRIME ISSUE HAVING A
PENTAMORPHIC (#65 - SOLDIER (*) + #175 = #240) ASSOCIATION WITH THE GREEK
WORD DŌDEKÁEDRON

(c) 2023 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 10 August 2023

The AUTHOR'S NOTE is from journalist Nick McKenzie's book titled CROSSING
THE LINE...

And whilst we have never actually spoken with one another, we share a
common perspective "AUSTRALIA'S HUNGER FOR MILITARY MYTH CREATED A MONSTER"
regarding the role of the Irish Catholic faction within the RETURNED
SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL).

Radio was not a reality in 20 MARCH 1920 when 10,000 soldiers and 14
Victoria Cross recipients marched in support of Irish Republicanism and
therefore must have had an organisational impetus which included the
Catholic Archbishop MANNIX as its protagonist spokesperson who was that
same year arrested for sedition by the BRITISH NAVY as ipso facto being the
RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) itself.

That IRISH REPUBLICANISM had sought to hijack the ANZAC 2018 CENTENNIAL by
a deference given to the #297 - PROTOTYPE #ONE / #333 - PROTOTYPE #FIVE:
*VATICAN* *CITY* *STATE* and their pantomime want in being distinguished
from German nazism despite both deploying the same PENTOMORPHIC paradigm
(@1 - TRADITIONS OF ANCIENT ROME, @5 - STATE IS THE GREATEST POLITICAL
INVENTION) of pagan Rome.

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/fascist.gif>

But additionally had used HITLER'S TABLE TALK ideas for their modus
operandi--if you use the same paradigm and the same method, then you are
both fascist.

We have not yet ascertained whether Ben Roberts-Smith's wearing the
Crusader’s Cross is an equivalent value statement, or just an item of
jewellery or that he was part of this Nazi / Catholic hijack schema.

The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age has obtained the original photo,
which was taken on #355 - 6 APRIL 2010, revealing Mr Roberts-Smith was in
fact bearing the Crusader’s Cross.

LEST WE FORGET: what exactly?

That the RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) has a greater affinity towards
fascism (eg: Irish Catholic nationalism) than it does Queen Victoria's
Letters Patent as foundation to our COMMONWEALTH for which it engages in
acts of domestic terrorism and slander against the civilian population...

#294 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#5, #3, #20, #1, #30,
#5, #10, #200, #9, #1, #10] = enkaléō (G1458): {UMBRA: #864 % #41 = #3} 1)
to come forward as accuser against, bring charge against; 2) to be accused;

#45 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#6, #1, #2, #30, #6] /
#433 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#400, #1, #2, #30] /
#449 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR SAINT PATRICK'S DAY 17 MARCH as [#6, #10,
#400, #1, #2, #30] = ʼâbal (H56): {UMBRA: #33 % #41 = #33} 1) to mourn,
lament; 1a) (Qal) to mourn, lament; 1a1) of humans; 1a2) of inanimate
objects (fig.); i) of gates; ii) of land; 1a3) (Hiphil); i) to mourn, cause
to mourn (fig.); 1a4) (Hithpael); i) to mourn; ii) *PLAY* *THE* *MOURNER*;

"LEST WE FORGET: FOR THOSE #213 / #233 - *BRAVE* WHO #17 - *GAVE* THEIR
LIVES SO WE COULD LIVE OURS".

#213 - *TABLE* *TALK* *IDEA* TO PROTOTYPE #ONE as [#1, #2, #10, #200] /
#233 - *TABLE* *TALK* *IDEA* TO PROTOTYPE #FIVE as [#20, #1, #2, #10, #200]
/
#273 as [#20, #1, #2, #200, #10, #600] = ʼabbîyr (H47): {UMBRA: #213 % #41
= #8} 1) mighty, *VALIANT*; 1a) *OF* *MEN*; 1b) of angels; 1c) of animals;
1d) (metaph); 1d1) of enemies; 1d2) of princes; 1d3) of *SACRIFICIAL*
*OBJECTS*; 1e) obstinate (fig.);

#17 - YEAR 2017 AS *MANIFEST* *OF* *VISCERAL* *IRISH* *CATHOLIC*
*REPUBLICAN* *ACTIVIST* *COMMUNITY* *HATRED* as [#10, #5, #2] /
#433 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#6, #10, #5, #10, #2,
#400] as [#6, #10, #400, #10, #5, #2, #6, #700] = yᵉhab (H3052): {UMBRA:
#17 % #41 = #17} 1) to give, provide; 1a) (P'al); 1a1) to *GIVE*; 1a2) to
place, *LAY* (*FOUNDATIONS*); 1b) (Hithp'al); 1b1) to be given; 1b2) to be
paid;

<http://www.grapple369.com/Templars2015/TEMPLARS%20%28Facebook%29%2020171104%201033%20-%201.pdf>

#433 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#40, #50, #8, #40, #5,
#10, #70, #10, #200] /
#273 as [#40, #50, #8, #40, #5, #10, #70, #50] =
mnēmeîon (G3419): {UMBRA: #273 % #41 = #27} 1) *ANY* *VISIBLE* *OBJECT*
*FOR* *PRESERVING* *OR* *RECALLING* *THE* *MEMORY* *OF* *ANY* *PERSON* *OR*
*THING*; 1a) a memorial, monument, specifically, a sepulchral monument; 2)
a sepulchre, *A* *TOMB*;

#298 - ROCK / GOOD FRIDAY AGREEMENT (on 10 APRIL 1998) as [#8, #90,
#200] /
#348 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#8, #90, #200, #10,
#600] /
#355 as [#2, #8, #90, #200, #10, #5, #600] = châtsêr (H2691): {UMBRA: #298
% #41 = #11} 1) *COURT*, *ENCLOSURE*; 1a) enclosures; 1b) court; 2) settled
abode, settlement, village, town;

TOM PERRY / ZOE ASKEW (GIPPSLAND TIMES) ON 8 AUGUST 2023: "PAYING RESPECTS
TO FALLEN VIETNAM WAR HEROES: A SOLEMN vigil was held at SALE [WAR]
CEMETERY last THURSDAY 3 AUGUST (ie. When the first members of the
Australian Army Training Team Vietnam arrive in Vietnam) 2023 to
acknowledge those killed in action during the Vietnam War. Fifteen
veterans gathered at the grave of Warrant Officer 2nd Class (WO2) JOHN
GARRIGAN to pay their respects (ie. where abnormally posies have previously
been laid at other subjective remembrance events). WO2 GARRIGAN was born 19
JANUARY 1928 in England, but living in Maffra at the time of his deployment
to Vietnam. The soldier, known as "Garry" to his friends, drowned when his
armoured personnel carrier struck a submerged object and overturned while
crossing the Cua Viet River in Huang Tri on 27 DECEMBER 1968.

He is one of 523 Australian servicemen to have lost their lives during the
11-year campaign. He was initially buried in Malaysia, before being
exhumed and repatriated to the SALE WAR CEMETERY in #233 / #449 - 2 JUNE
2016 the site's first #213 - *INTERNMENT* (#213 - ekphérō (G1627): *THE*
*DEAD* *FOR* *BURIAL*; *OF* *THE* *EARTH* *BEARING* *PLANTS*) since WW2.

#213 as [#6, #3, #4, #200] / [#3, #4, #200, #6] /
#237 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#3, #4, #200, #10,
#500] = gâdêr (H1447): {UMBRA: #207 % #41 = #2} 1) *FENCE*, wall;

EMAIL TO IBAC AS CASE IBAC CASE-2022XXXX @ 0619 HOURS ON 7 AUGUST 2023:
"THERE WAS AN UNUSUAL [SCATTERING OF A] POPPY WREATH COMMEMORATION AT OUR
SALE WAR CEMETERY OBSERVED ON 6 AUGUST 2023 SINCE THE DATE OF DEATH 27
DECEMBER 1968 AS OCCURRING DURING THE VIETNAM CAMPAIGN BUT BEARS NO
RELATIONSHIP TO ANY DATE EXCEPT LIKELY [3 or 5] AUGUST AND IS BEFORE
VIETNAM VETERANS DAY 18 AUGUST. The info about the person bearing an IRISH
HERITAGE NAME was thrown (ie. #45 - 𝌲大 = #496 - *BIG* / *ADULT* (8 to 12
JULY) / #70 - 𝍋割 = #521 - *TO* *SEVER*, *TO* *ABANDON* (28 OCTOBER to 1
NOVEMBER) dynamic) into the bushes adjacent to the #213 - *FENCE* and is
unlikely to have made it there by cause of wind since there would be an
impediment."

#213 as [#1, #4, #8, #200] = háidēs (G86): {UMBRA: #213 % #41 = #8} 1) name
Hades or Pluto, the god of the lower regions; 2) Orcus, the nether world,
the realm of the dead; 3) later use of this word: *THE* *GRAVE*, death,
hell;

#242 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#100, #2, #90, #700] /
#213 as [#1, #100, #2, #90, #500] = qâbats (H6908): {UMBRA: #192 % #41 =
#28} 1) *TO* *GATHER*, *ASSEMBLE*; 1a) (Qal) to gather, collect, assemble;
1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to assemble, gather; 1b2) to be gathered; 1c) (Piel) to
gather, gather together, take away; 1d) (Pual) to be gathered together; 1e)
(Hithpael) to gather together, be gathered together;

The event was conducted as part of the Vietnam Veterans Vigil (ie. An
intention to hold a Service of Remembrance at every grave or Commemorative
plaque site across the nation and overseas on the 3 AUGUST 2023), an annual
nationwide-observance that focuses on individual loss (ie. #449 - ʼâbal
(H56): *PLAY* *THE* *MOURNER*) during the Vietnam War rather than national,
collective loss. Similar low-key ceremonies were conducted at the graves of
other servicemen across the country. Those involved in the conflict will
be honoured again as part of Vietnam Veterans Day, taking place next Friday
18 AUGUST. The event will be recognised locally with a memorial service, to
be held at SALE RSL on York Street at 1100 hours."

#62 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#50, #4, #8] /
#433 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#6, #5, #4, #8, #400,
#10] /
#508 as [#6, #50, #4, #8, #400, #600] = nâdach (H5080): {UMBRA: #62 % #41 =
#21} 1) to impel, thrust, drive away, banish; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to impel;
1a2) to thrust away, banish; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be impelled; 1b2) to be
thrust out, be banished; i) banished, outcast (participle); 1b3) to be
driven away; 1b4) *TO* *BE* *THRUST* *AWAY*, *THRUST* *ASIDE*; 1c) (Pual)
to be thrust into; 1c1) thrust (participle); 1d) (Hiphil); 1d1) to thrust,
move, impel; 1d2) to thrust out, banish; 1d3) to thrust away, thrust aside;
1e) (Hophal) to be chased, be hunted; 1e1) chased, hunted (participle);

SEE ALSO: "IBAC REPORT NOTES DATED 17 APRIL 2023"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/IBAC%20Notes%2020230417.pdf>

It is our reasonable view that the SALE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL)
PRESIDENT'S (a *FREEMASON* BY OATH TO FELLOW MEMBERS AND NOT THE IMAGO DEI)
INTENTIONALLY DECEPTIVE CONDUCT is consistent with the NIHILISTIC MODUS
OPERANDI ACTION as the #473 - CAUSE CÉLÈBRE of WHITE SUPREMACIST BEERSHEBA
(#233 - *MAKE* *MEMORIAL* / #213 - *MADE* *A* *CURSE* / *SLANDER*) TOILET
impetus for #492 - BOER WAR / #315 - ANZAC JINGOISTIC REPUBLICANISM
DEFAMATION involving specific racial targeting associated to several
historical events.

There was notably as characteristic of a SYMBOLIC / CHIMERIC BIPARTITE
NUMBER paradigm by IMPOSITION OF WILL upon NATURE worldview, a TOILET book
cover left within the street opposite the *WAR* *MEMORIAL* where the
*BEERSHEBA* *CENTENNIAL* *COMMEMORATION* was held upon Saturday 28 OCTOBER
2017. And subsequently I had @ 1441 HOURS UPON #213 - 7 SEPTEMBER 2018 an
improper delivery of TOILET blocks from the #233 - *MEMORIAL* HALL where
there was a categorical clarity as to being directed to my home (*PRO*
*DOMO*) address and consistent with an abnormality ('SIDEWALK OPPORTUNISM
ALONE AS YOUR SELF DECLARED VIRTUE AND DIGNITY' cf: PROROGUING LETTER DATED
7 JULY 2017 AND LETTER FOR DIARY NOTE TO STATE / FEDERAL ATTORNEY GENERALS
DATED 8 NOVEMBER 2017).

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/RSL%20DEFECATION%2020171028%20-%201.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/RSL%20DEFECATION%2020171028%20-%202.jpg>

[IMAGES: *BIG* *BOYS* *TOILET* items left in the street within proximity to
the Memorial Shrine event of 28 OCTOBER 2017]

MALFEASANCE (noun): (LAW) the performance by a public official of an act
that is legally unjustified, harmful, or contrary to law; wrongdoing used
especially of an act in violation of a public trust; Word of the Day for 1
March 2017; <www.dictionary.com>

This reasonable hypothesis of an intentioned RSL *TOILET* (#233 - *MAKE*
*MEMORIAL* as [#69, #45, #21, #61, #37] to ROMAN PROTOTYPE #FIVE / #213 -
*MADE* *A* *CURSE* / *SLANDER* as [#65, #41, #17, #57, #33] to ROMAN
PROTOTYPE #ONE) BEERSHEBA 28 OCTOBER 2017 action as premediated intention
of INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY THEFT is corroborated by the Chinese expression
"大便" - defecate (ie. TO PURGE OR PURIFY ONESELF OF "FASCIST" IDENTITY
ACCOMPANYING AN INTENTION TO HIJACK ANZAC DAY) as a methodology #45 - 𝌲大 =
#496 - *BIG* / *ADULT* (8 to 12 JULY) corresponding to dates 28 OCTOBER to
1 NOVEMBER as the TETRA: #70 - 𝍋割 = #521 - *TO* *SEVER*, *TO* *ABANDON* is
given a singular "便" (biàn) commentary reference within the CANON OF
SUPREME MYSTERY to a POEM's MEANING associated to FATHOMING 8:

#310 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 28 OCTOBER 2017 as [#80, #30, #5, #70,
#50, #5, #60, #9, #1] /
#521 as [#80, #30, #5, #70, #50, #5, #60, #10, #1, #10, #200] = pleonexía
(G4124): {UMBRA: #311 % #41 = #24} 1) greedy desire to have more,
*COVETOUSNESS*, avarice;

CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY (4 BCE) COMMENTARY ON TETRA: #70 - SEVERANCE (KE):
"Spectacular rainbows and brightly coloured clouds, for all their apparent
beauty ("*GAY*-G2986 CLOTHING" [James 2:3]), lead the eye away from the
sun. If brilliant but cunning advisors surround the leader, they may try to
compete with him for attention or prevent his #521 - *LIGHT* from reaching
the common people. *RELATIONS* *WITH* *SUCH* *ADVISORS* *SHOULD* *BE*
*SEVERED*.

#521 as [#30, #1, #40, #80, #100, #70, #200] = lamprós (G2986): {UMBRA:
#521 % #41 = #29} 1) *SHINING*; 1a) brilliant; 1b) clear, transparent; 2)
splendid, magnificent; 2a) splendid things i.e. luxuries or elegancies in
dress or style;

#521 as [#7, #50, #8, #400, #50, #6] = zânach (H2186): {UMBRA: #65 % #41 =
#24} 1) to cast off, reject, spurn; 1a) (Qal) to reject; 1b) (Hiphil) *TO*
*FORCEFULLY* *REJECT* *SOMEONE*; 2) *TO* *STINK*, *EMIT* *STENCH*, *BECOME*
*ODIOUS*; 2a) (Hiphil) stink (perfect);

APPRAISAL #8: Cutting out the borers,
He gets at our heart's disease.
FATHOMING #8: Cutting out the parasites
Means: This is *GOOD* for the state.

#259 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 28 OCTOBER 2017 as [#20, #1, #30, #8,
#200] /
#331 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 6 AUGUST 2023 as [#20, #1, #30, #70, #10,
#200] /
#521 as [#20, #1, #30, #70, #400] = kalós (G2570): {UMBRA: #321 % #41 =
#34} 1) beautiful, handsome, excellent, eminent, choice, surpassing,
precious, useful, suitable, commendable, admirable; 1a) beautiful to look
at, shapely, magnificent; 1b) *GOOD*, excellent in its nature and
characteristics, and therefore well adapted to its ends; 1b1) genuine,
approved; 1b2) precious; 1b3) *JOINED* *TO* *NAMES* *OF* *MEN* *DESIGNATED*
*BY* *THEIR* *OFFICE*, *COMPETENT*, *ABLE*, *SUCH* *AS* *ONE* *OUGHT* *TO*
*BE*; 1b4) praiseworthy, noble; 1c) beautiful by reason of purity of heart
and life, and hence praiseworthy; 1c1) *MORALLY* *GOOD*, *NOBLE*; 1d)
*HONOURABLE*, *CONFERRING* *HONOUR*; 1e) affecting the mind agreeably,
comforting and confirming;

The parasite or borer stands for individuals whose beliefs and actions
undermine the healthy state. Master HAN FEI included Confucians in this
category, since good Confucians place loyalty to the family over loyalty to
the state. YANG HSIUNG turns the metaphor around, attacking adherents of
heterodox teachings, including the Legalists. When the state is rid of such
parasites, it will flourish once again." [page 387]

------------

#508 as [#80, #70, #100, #50, #8, #200] = pórnē (G4204): {UMBRA: #308 % #41
= #21} 1) a woman who sells her body for sexual uses; 1a) a prostitute, a
harlot, one who yields herself to defilement for the sake of gain; 1b) any
woman indulging in unlawful sexual intercourse, whether for gain or for
lust; 2) metaph. an idolatress; 2a) *OF* '*BABYLON*' i.e. *ROME*, *THE*
*CHIEF* *SEAT* *OF* *IDOLATRY*;

I have from that ONTIC / DEME pairing (#508 and the NEURAL LINGUISTIC
PRAGMA parēgoría (G3931) as #887) to the journalist NICK MCKENZIE's
statements as AUTHOR NOTES, identified the PANTOMIME (ie. silence
accompanying actions) issue has a PENTAMORPHIC (#65 - SOLDIER (*) + #175 =
#240) ASSOCIATION with the GREEK word dōdekáedron [DEME: #508, ONTIC: #691,
MALE: #373 ***, FEME: #253, GRUNTLE@(#918, #626)] which includes CATECHISM
#2357 - ANTI HOMOSEXUAL to ROMAN CATHOLICISM's non-retractable core beliefs

#372 as [#80, #1, #100, #8, #3, #70, #100, #9, #1] = parēgoría (G3931):
{UMBRA: #373 % #41 = #4} 1) addressing, address; 1a) exhortation; 1b)
*COMFORT*, solace, relief, alleviation, consolation;

YOUTUBE: "GOD REST YE MERRY GENTLEMEN (PENTATONIX)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku7ohU1IGls>

It could be argued that BEN ROBERTS-SMITH's #404 - DEFAMATION litigation
(DEME associative #691) is merely playing a part in this PENTAMORPHIC ANZAC
2018 CENTENNIAL HIJACK SCHEMA and therefore ought to have no LOCUS STANDI
as NON-JUSTICIABLE within any court of law in the AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH.

#404 - PERIHELION ON 3 JANUARY as [#20, #1, #300, #1, #30, #1, #30, #10,
#1, #10] = katalalía (G2636): {UMBRA: #394 % #41 = #25} 1) *DEFAMATION*,
evil speaking;

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/noumenon/D691.json>

#253 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 6 AUGUST 2023 as [#5, #60, #5, #2, #1,
#30, #30, #70, #50] /
#268 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#5, #60, #5, #2, #1,
#30, #70, #40, #5, #50] /
#404 - PERIHELION ON 3 JANUARY as [#5, #20, #2, #1, #30, #30, #5, #300, #1,
#10] = ekbállō (G1544): {UMBRA: #888 % #41 = #27} 1) to cast out, drive
out, to send out; 1a) with notion of violence; 1a1) to drive out (cast
out); 1a2) to cast out; i) of the world, i.e. *BE* *DEPRIVED* *OF* *THE*
*POWER* *AND* *INFLUENCE* *HE* *EXERCISES* *IN* *THE* *WORLD*; ii) a thing:
*EXCREMENT* from the belly into the sink; 1a3) to expel a person from a
society: to banish from a family; 1a4) to compel one to depart; to bid one
depart, in stern though not violent language; 1a5) so employed that the
rapid motion of the one going is transferred to the one sending forth; i)
to command or cause one to depart in haste; 1a6) to draw out with force,
tear out; 1a7) with implication of force overcoming opposite force; i) to
cause a thing to move straight on its intended goal; 1a8) to reject with
contempt, to cast off or away; 1b) without the notion of violence; 1b1) to
draw out, extract, one thing inserted in another; 1b2) to bring out of, to
draw or bring forth; 1b3) to except, to leave out, i.e. not receive; 1b4)
*TO* *LEAD* *ONE* *FORTH* *OR* *AWAY* *SOMEWHERE* *WITH* *A* *FORCE*
*WHICH* *HE* *CANNOT* *RESIST*;

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/noumenon/D755.json>

#435 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#6, #40, #300, #80, #9]
/ [#40, #300, #80, #9, #6] /
#484 = TETRA: #33 - CLOSENESS (MI) as [#5, #40, #300, #80, #9, #10, #600] /
[#40, #300, #80, #9, #10, #5, #600] = mishpâṭ (H4941): {UMBRA: #429 % #41 =
#19} 1) judgment, justice, ordinance; 1a) judgment; 1a1) act of deciding a
case; 1a2) place, court, seat of judgment; 1a3) *PROCESS*, *PROCEDURE*,
*LITIGATION* (*BEFORE* *JUDGES*); 1a4) *CASE*, *CAUSE* (*PRESENTED* *FOR*
*JUDGMENT*); 1a5) sentence, decision (of judgment); 1a6) execution (of
judgment); 1a7) time (of judgment); 1b) justice, right, rectitude
(attributes of God or man); 1c) ordinance; 1d) decision (in law); 1e)
right, privilege, due (legal); 1f) proper, fitting, measure, fitness,
custom, manner, plan;

#90 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#1, #80, #4, #5] / /
#539 as [#50, #80, #4, #400, #5] = pâdâh (H6299): {UMBRA: #89 % #41 = #7}
1) *TO* *RANSOM*, *REDEEM*, *RESCUE*, *DELIVER*; 1a) (Qal) to ransom; 1b)
(Niphal) to be ransomed; 1c) (Hiphil) to allow one to be ransomed; 1d)
(Hophal) redeemed;

#521 = TETRA: #70 - SEVERANCE (KE) as [#6, #30, #400, #70, #6, #4, #5] =
tᵉʻûwdâh (H8584): {UMBRA: #485 % #41 = #34} 1) *TESTIMONY*, *ATTESTATION*,
*CONFIRMATION*; 1a) testimony, (prophetic) injunction; 1b) attestation;

#268 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#80, #70, #30, #30, #8,
#50] /
#421 - APHELION ON 3 JULY / BY ISOPSEPHY héteros (G2087): *TO* *NUMBER*
(#1080) as [#80, #70, #30, #30, #1, #10, #200] = polýs (G4183): {UMBRA:
#780 % #41 = #1} 1) many, much, large; 2) (rare, of a person) great, mighty

<-- #45 - 𝌲大 = #496 - *BIG* / *ADULT* (8 to 12 JULY)

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/noumenon/O755.json>

In contradiction to PAPAL propagandist AUGUSTI NUMEN [#38, #71, #14] and
historical revisionist #755 - Pétros (G4074) assertions, JESUS OF NAZARETH
took upon himself the sins [HOST OF HEAVEN: Acts 7:42, ZODIAC: Romans
1:7-25] of PENTAMORPHISM [#38, #33 - 3 APIL 33 AD = #71, #40 - LAW / MODEL
(FA)] which are the five visible planets and the Sun (Julian calendar) /
Moon (METONIC cycle 1 AD --> 1616 --> 1901 --> 1996 --> 2015) when adopted
in 1 AD.

Our starting point for investigation was to determine whether there was any
unlawful relationship to my TRIPARTITE NOUMENON as INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
and the historical date 22 MARCH 1312 when the *SODOMITE* / *IDOLATROUS*
KNIGHTS TEMPLARS as a ROMAN CATHOLIC MILITARY ORDER were disbanded by PAPAL
BULL *VOX* *IN* *EXCELSO* and two Catagories of Understanding (#273 / #415)
as candidate pairings to my HOMOIOS transformative prototype were
identified.

This analogy is consistent with my 22 JULY 2022 email correspondence to
IBAC for my having 3 TIMES asked the arresting member and the RSL treasurer
if they were associated to the newly [#308 - 11 APRIL 2015 as 2nd EASTER]
reformed KNIGHTS TEMPLARS AS CATHOLIC MILITARY (#71 - MITHRAISM / DOMINION
MATRIX 3x3 TIC-TAC-TOE STRATAGEM) ORDER. And the omitting of pertinent
facts within a sworn statement by INSPECTOR SCOTT BRENNAN related to that
arrest opposite the BOER WAR MEMORIAL on 11 NOVEMBER 2017 as alleged breach
of orders (charges dismissed) fails to reference the location, property in
possession as a letter dated 8 NOVEMBER 2017 to STATE / FEDERAL ATTORNEY
GENERALS conveying status of wreaths at BOER WAR MEMORIAL, and book: God
Centre Of Value.

Given the value (#273) was less distinctive and more likely to occur (eg: 7
x 41 = #287 as median) within the INTELLECTUS, we then sought to discover
if there was any intersecting occurrence between the IDEA (#415) and the
substantial meta-descriptive IDEA content related to #71 / #449 - SAINT
PATRICK'S DAY 17 MARCH 2017 #44 / #449 - CHERISHED / BLESSED MOTHER WITH
NAKED CHILD STATUE UNVEILING. A quintessential conflation of IDEAS were
identified as associated with a TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE OF 12 JULY 2010 which
was then observed to have a paired correspondence with my INTELLECTUAL
PROPERTY FOR FIDELITY in then providing a basis for a COHESION OF ACTIONS
and might then rationally be enumerated by a categorical imperative
associated to:

#264 - *KEY* *LATIN* *CATECHISM* OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH - 15 AUGUST 1997,
#273 - *MEMORIAL*,
#308 - *COMBAT* / *INTENTION* *TO* *KILL*,
#415 - *TREACHEROUS* *BEHAVIOUR*,
#449 - *CHERISHED* / *BLESSED* *MOTHER* *WITH* *NAKED* *CHILD* *STATUE*
*UNVEILED* *ON* *SAINT* *PATRICK'S* *DAY* 17 MARCH 2017

#1709 - "LEST WE FORGET: FOR THOSE #213 / #233 - *BRAVE* WHO #17 - *GAVE*
THEIR LIVES SO WE COULD LIVE OURS" as [#4, #70, #400, #30, #5, #400, #800]
= douleúō (G1398): {UMBRA: #1709 % #41 = #28} 1) to be a slave, serve, do
service; 1a) *OF* *A* *NATION* *IN* *SUBJECTION* *TO* *OTHER* *NATIONS*; 2)
metaph. to obey, submit to; 2a) in a good sense, to yield obedience; 2b) in
a bad sense, of those who become *SLAVES* *TO* *SOME* *BASE* *POWER*, to
yield to, give one's self up to;

#440 as [#80, #5, #50, #300, #5] = pénte (G4002): {UMBRA: #440 % #41 = #30}
1) five;

#728 as [#40, #70, #100, #500, #8, #10] = morphḗ (G3444): {UMBRA: #718 %
#41 = #21} 1) the form by which a person or thing strikes the vision; 2)
external appearance;

#1092 v's #2184 (20 MARCH 1996 + 5 x #364 + #182 - 12 SEPTEMBER 2001)

#24 x #7 = @168 - ONTIC / TEMPORAL PREMISE x #13 x #49 = 6J = 294 x #364 /
#293 = 365.2423 days as tropical year

<http://www.grapple369.com/?idea:273,312,364,416>

#415 as [#6, #5, #4, #400] /
#416 as [#2, #4, #400, #10] / [#6, #4, #400, #6] = dâth (H1881): {UMBRA:
#404 % #41 = #35} 1) *DECREE*, *LAW*, *EDICT*, *REGULATION*, *USAGE*; 1a)
decree, edict, commission; 1b) law, rule;

#415 as [#40, #5, #100, #70, #200] = méros (G3313): {UMBRA: #415 % #41 =
#5} 1) a part; 1a) a part due or assigned to one; 1b) lot, destiny; 2) one
of the constituent parts of a whole; 2a) in part, partly, in a measure, to
some degree, as respects a part, severally, individually; 2b) any
particular, in regard to this, in this respect;

#415 as [#6, #1, #8, #400] = ʼechâd (H259): {UMBRA: #13 % #41 = #13} 1) one
(number); 1a) one (number); 1b) each, every; 1c) a certain; 1d) an
(indefinite article); 1e) only, once, once for all; 1f) one...another, the
one...the other, one after another, one by one; 1g) first; 1h) eleven (in
combination), eleventh (ordinal);

Thusly exhibits a #1416 - pentámorphos (πεντάμορφος: the five visible
planets and the Sun (Julian calendar) / Moon (metonic cycle 1 AD) when
adopted in 1 AD) [MALE: #461, FEME: #444, ONTIC: #444, DEME: #135,
GRUNTLE@(#934, #905)] characteristic [#415 / 5 = #83 - galmûwd (H1565):
*HARSH*, *BLEAK* (*OF* *A* *COMPANY* *OF* *WICKED* *MEN*) / anánkē (G318):
*NECESSITY* *IMPOSED* *EITHER* *BY* *THE* *CIRCUMSTANCES*, *OR* *BY* *LAW*
*OF* *DUTY* *REGARDING* *TO* *ONE'S* *ADVANTAGE*, *CUSTOM*] of Roman
Governance in the pursuance of #71 - DOMINION for #71 (= #38 + #33) -
DOMINION sake which concurs with the understanding of the biblical term
#728 = morphḗ (G3444) having an etymology associated with #415 = méros
(G3313) and so the consideration is that the canonical basis (prototypica:
constituting or representing an original type of something that others are
modelled on or derived from / stéréotype: printing sense is from 1817, the
“conventional, formulaic, and oversimplified conception, opinion, or image”
sense) is actually a nihilistic and idolatrous *SACRIFICE* *TO* *THEIR*
*WEAPONS*.

This is a #71 - DOMINION question which arises as a concern given that the
#844 - μετακίνησις (metakínēsis) v's #1481 = μετακοσμέω (metakosmeo)
actioning within the western perennial tradition is due to a usage of the
LOUSHU square as reference object [#38, #71, #14] dependancy that conveys
an inherent #38 META LOGIC FALLACY in relation to the degraded integrity as
its claims of paternity {#489 = patḗr (G3962): *FOUNDERS* *OF* *A* *NATION*
such as the ATLANTIS (Gallipoli) 25 APRIL 1915 PHANTASM (ie. an implied
anti-British sentiment given the failed military action in comparison to
that the sage-kings) with its #213 / #233 - VALIANT / BRAVE mantra.

The process as stages of development by which human existence consists,
always requires a successful reconciliation of even its most "difficult
periods to its history" but on the meta logical proposition as to what is
the colonial (eg: FIRST FLEET CONVICT TRANSPORTATION: #213 = vâzâr (H2054):
*GUILT* AS *CRIMINAL* / #233 = gómos (G1117): *COMMODITY* *CONVEYED* *IN*
*A* *SHIP* estimated 775 convicts (582 men and 193 women) = nâṭash (H5203):
*SPREAD* *ABROAD*, as well as officers, marines, their wives and children,
and provisions and agricultural implements. After 43 convicts had died
during the eight-month trip, 732 landed at Sydney Cove to establish #732 =
lâbân (H3836): *WHITE* settlement) proponent of beneficial cause as to
whether it is in being the ENFORCER [#17, #41, #65] OR DEFENDER [#44, #17,
#38] OF THE FAITH: DIEU ET MON DROIT?

-------------------
#1063 = [δ,ω,δ,ε,κ,ά,ε,δ,ρ,ο,ν] as dōdekáedron

<http://www.grapple369.com/?date:2023.8.5&idea:253,373,508,626,691,918,1063>

#1063 as [#500, #1, #50, #300, #1, #200, #10, #1] = phantasía (G5325):
{UMBRA: #1063 % #41 = #38} 1) show, showy appearance, display, pomp;

dōdekáedron [DEME: #508, ONTIC: #691, MALE: #373, FEME: #253,
GRUNTLE@(#918, #626)]

#213 - *TABLE* *TALK* *IDEA* TO PROTOTYPE #ONE as [#7, #6, #200] / [#6, #7,
#200] /
/ #237 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 / 5 AUGUST 2023 as [#30, #7,
#200] / [#7, #200, #10, #500] /
#253 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 6 AUGUST 2023 as [#40, #6, #7, #200] = zûwr
(H2114): {UMBRA: #213 % #41 = #8} 1) to be strange, be a stranger; 1a)
(Qal); 1a1) to become estranged; 1a2) strange, another, stranger,
foreigner, an enemy (participle); 1a3) *LOATHSOME* (*OF* *BREATH*)
(participle); 1a4) strange woman, prostitute, harlot (meton); 1b) (Niphal)
to be estranged; 1c) (Hophal) *TO* *BE* *A* *STRANGER*, *BE* *ONE*
*ALIENATED*;

#248 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 5 AUGUST 2023 as [#200, #3, #30, #10, #5]
/
#268 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#30, #200, #3, #30, #5]
/
#288 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 5 AUGUST 2023 as [#200, #3, #30, #10, #5,
#600] / [#5, #200, #3, #30, #10, #600] /
#233 - *TABLE* *TALK* *IDEA* TO
PROTOTYPE #FIVE as [#200, #3, #30] /
#293 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#200, #3, #30, #20,
#600] / [#30, #200, #3, #30, #10, #500] /
#294 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#6, #200, #3, #30, #10,
#5, #600] / [#6, #5, #200, #3, #30, #10, #600] /
#253 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 6 AUGUST 2023 as [#200, #3, #30, #500] =
regel (H7272): {UMBRA: #233 % #41 = #28} 1) foot; 1a) foot, leg; 1b) of God
(anthropomorphic); 1c) of seraphim, cherubim, *IDOLS*, animals, table; 1d)
according to the pace of (with prep); 1e) three times (feet, paces);

#233 - *TABLE* *TALK* *IDEA* TO PROTOTYPE #FIVE as [#7, #20, #6, #200]
/
#253 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 6 AUGUST 2023 as [#7, #20, #6, #200, #500]
= zâkûwr (H2138): {UMBRA: #233 % #41 = #28} 1) *MALE*;

HITLER'S TABLE TALK IDEA #213 - 9? MAY 1942: "It is perfectly natural that
a people should have the wish to see the #213 / #233 - *GREAT* *MEN* of the
nation reposing in some sort of national sanctuary. In accordance with the
wishes he expressed, Ludendorff has been buried in Tutzing, but I hope that
one day his wife will consent to the transfer of his remains to the
Soldatenhalle in Berlin. I doubt, though, whether she will give this
consent unless she has the assurance that she will be allowed to rest
beside him when the time comes. In a like manner, the Hindenburg family
have accepted a tomb for the "Old Gentleman" in the Tannenberg monument, on
condition that a place is reserved there for his wife.

These sentiments are in harmony with the German sense of family, and they
must be meticulously respected. For many of our great men, their wives have
been the ideal companions of their whole lives, their comrades faithful
unto death, their unbreakable *SHIELD* through all vicissitudes and their
inexhaustible sources of strength.' [page 467]

With respects to the notion of "THERE IS NO SANCTUARY OF VIRTUE LIKE HOME
(eg: THE *INTERRING* OF #1771 SOIL SAMPLES FROM THE *HOMES* OF WORLD WAR
ONE VOLUNTEERS WITHIN THE *HYDE* *PARK* *WAR* *MEMORIAL* REDEDICATED ON 20
OCTOBER 2018 AND CONTEMPTUOUS MALEFICENCE AGAINST A LOCAL OAK TREE PLANTING
OF 27 OCTOBER 1934 BY AN INFIDELITY AS BOER WAR COMMEMORATION UPON 27
OCTOBER 2018 ASSOCIATED TO THE HIJACKING OF THE WORLD WAR ONE CENTENNIAL OF
WHICH THE FEDERAL ATTORNEY GENERAL CHRISTIAN PORTER WAS ADVISED AND TOOK NO
ACTION)" we also note that the MAGISTRATE being likely of an IRISH DECENT /
CATHOLIC BELIEF in the action of enjoining and granting a reciprocated
APPLICATION FOR INTERVENTION AND PERSONAL SAFETY ORDERS as CASE NUMBER
H13214018 DATED 22 NOVEMBER 2017 which are events subsequent to my
APPLICATION FOR ORDERS made of 31 JULY 2017 and clearly designed to
frustrate them, seems to be concerned with identical issues of "SENSE OF
FAMILY, DISRUPTIONS TO POWER SUPPLIES RENDERING DARKNESS, AN INACCESSIBLE
GAS SUPPLY, VEHICLE DAMAGES, REFUSED APPLICATION FOR GUN LICENCE AND LACK
OF ANY CONGENIAL AMENITY AS PEACEFUL FOR REPOSE" as similarly expressed by
REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM OF 9 (?) MAY 1942 AS TABLE TALK IDEA #213 = [#65, #41,
#17, #57, #33] AS HETEROS PROTOTYPE #ONE (NATIONAL SANCTUARY FOR OUR GREAT
MEN).

a) #355 - Lack substantiation, establishment of facts as to be a racial
slander, procedural fairness nor action prescribed by law as conduct by the
STAR HOTEL being an IRISH owned venue resulting in an UNLAWFUL YEAR [#329 -
DUAL NEW YEAR'S PAIRING / #355 - shᵉnâh (H8140): *YEAR* *AS* *A*
*REVOLUTION* *OF* *TIME*] LONG LIQUOR BAN related to an attendance of 26
MARCH 2017 for a FILET MIGNON lunch upon fabricated grounds which in my
reasonable view was not an event within a quiet amenity that meet any
criteria as an adverse impetus of mind, nor gravitas of action conveying
any threat beyond being a prudent observation of the patron's bellicose
action (ie. reaching for a knife as weapon), for the licensee to then have
any responsibilities and authority under the LIQUOR CONTROL REFORM ACT 1998
(the Act) with regards to disallowing any drunken, violent or quarrelsome
persons to enter or remain upon their licensed premises.

30 MAY 2017 (#308): DATE OF UNLAWFUL LIQUOR BAN NOTICE AS MISREPRESENTATION
OF AN INCIDENTAL STAR HOTEL EVENT [#358 / #291] OF 26 MARCH 2017 AND THAT
WAS RECEIVED UPON 5 JUNE 2017 IN TRANSITING DURING PENTECOST SUNDAY.

b) #308 / #449 (#355) - BLOKES BIGGEST BBQ TO 25 AUGUST 2017 (MAILBOX
DESTRUCTION);

c) #308 / #415 - CORRESPONDS TO 11 OCTOBER (BOER WAR START / BUDDHA STATUE
(ie. prior whilst unusually absent for 12 hours the statue had underwear
placed on it as to suggest "LET'S GO COMMANDO") THROUGH WINDOW 2017 /
BLOKES BIGGEST BBQ 2019) EVENTS;

d) #273 / #308 - STOICHEION JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL (#405 AGAINST 11 NOVEMBER
/ #371 (#355) - SAINT ANDREWS DAY / #355 - châtsêr (H2691): *COURT*,
*ENCLOSURE* as PAIRING: BLOKES BIGGEST BBQS ON 25 AUGUST 2017 AND 7
OCTOBER 2022) TO 31 OCTOBER 2017 (COURT INTERIM ACTION AS CASE NUMBER:
H13018534 / BEERSHEBA CENTENNIAL / 500 YEARS SINCE PROTESTANT REFORMATION),
and

e) #415 / #449 (#355) - RAW MEAT (as FILET MIGNON) IN MAILBOX AS DEATH
THREAT ON 15 NOVEMBER 2017.

AT NO TIME WAS THE MAGISTRATE PREPARED TO ACCEPT ANY SUBSTANTIVE EVIDENCE @
1205 HOURS ON 20 NOVEMBER 2017: "As I cleaned up his latest phallic
graffiti, the RESPONDENT had an abnormal interest and sought to gain
photographs of my response to their intrusion upon my private property."

AT 0958 HOURS ON 22 NOVEMBER 2017: "Having returned from the police station
so as to report the overnight severing of my power cable to my gas instant
hot water service and whilst temporarily parked and attending to a phallic
/ 'love is love' as anti semitic / jingoistic graffiti with the RESPONDENT
who was in clear vicinity and bearing down upon me in an aggressive
manner."

That on 23 NOVEMBER 2017 as before being served those ORDERS as CASE NUMBER
H13214018 whilst seeking medical attention within hospital due to the
RESPONDENT's unreasonable action, as without any justifiable cause
excepting to reinforce those previous actions, then exiting their premises
with an intentional #491 - RUSHING UPON ME / HARANGUING / PHYSICAL ASSAULT
resulting within a broken tibia and fibula and an incapacity to drive a
motor vehicle until 25 JANUARY 2018.
We would add that the explicit reason given by CONSTABLE ALICE D'ARCY as
steadfast unwillingness to take any witness statements in relation to an
"ASSAULT EVENT OF 23 NOVEMBER 2017 AS UNREASONED #491 - RUSHING UPON,
TUMULT AND ASSAULT RESULTING IN A BROKEN LEG" was due to my preliminary
complaint statement containing what she considered to be "RELIGIOUS
ELEMENTS".

The quintessential issue is an identified embracing of a CHRISTOLOGICAL
(eg: EUCHARIST) AND METASCHEMA OF EVASION WITH PARADIGM EQUIVALENCE TO
FASCIST IDENTITY (ie. the BIPARTITE @1 - SOVEREIGN AUTONOMY DYNAMIC / @5 -
STATE AS ITS INVENTION) by the VATICAN CITY-STATE (#291, #297, #333)
accompanying an implicit association of the CHI-RHO (*Α* - *Ω* / *ω*)
SYMBOL with an action of UNION / MARRIAGE by REICH CONCORDAT OF 20 JULY
1933 that has never been annulled. It is unfortunate given the historical
fact that neither the POLICE COMMISSIONER nor the CHIEF JUSTICE (ie.
whether then also STATE LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR is unknown to ourselves) have
ever recanted of a FASCIST / MILITARISTIC association which was manifestly
evident within 1934, that in light of our COUNTY COURT FILING for this
APPEAL as CASE NUMBER: AP-23-0204 is unlikely to occur before 20 JULY 2023
there will not be any resolution of that regrettable circumstance.

HITLER'S TABLE TALK IDEA #233 - 5 JUNE 1942: "It is a great pity that this
tendency towards religious thought can find no better outlet than the
Jewish pettifoggery of the Old Testament. For religious people who, in the
solitude of winter, continually seek ultimate light on their religious
problems with the assistance of the Bible, must eventually become
spiritually deformed. The wretched people strive to extract truths from
these Jewish chicaneries, where in fact no truths exist. As a result they
become embedded in some rut of thought or other and, unless they possess an
exceptionally commonsense mind, degenerate into religious maniacs.

It is deplorable that the Bible should have been translated into German,
and that the whole of the German people should have thus become exposed to
the whole of this Jewish mumbo-jumbo. So long as the wisdom, particularly
of the Old Testament, remained exclusively in the Latin of the Church,
there was little danger that sensible people would become the victims of
illusions as the result of studying the Bible. But since the Bible became
common property, a whole heap of people have found opened to them lines of
religious thought which—particularly in conjunction with the German
characteristic of persistent and somewhat melancholy meditation—as often as
not turned them into religious maniacs. When one recollects further that
the *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH* has elevated to the status of Saints a whole number
of madmen, one realises why movements such as that of the Flagellants came
inevitably into existence in the Middle Ages in Germany.

As a sane German, one is flabbergasted to think that German human beings
could have let themselves be brought to such a pass by *JEWISH* *FILTH* and
priestly twaddle, that they were little different from the howling dervish
of the Turks and the negroes, at whom we laugh so scornfully. It angers one
to think that, while in other parts of the globe religious teaching like
that of Confucius, Buddha and Mohammed offers an undeniably broad basis for
the religious-minded, Germans should have been duped by a theological
exposition devoid of all honest depth." [pages 513, 514]

We note that the MAGISTRATE being likely of an IRISH DECENT / CATHOLIC
BELIEF in the granting of an INTERVENTION AND PERSONAL SAFETY ORDER as CASE
NUMBER G13559325 upon 11 APRIL 2017 as judicial action unusually dovetailed
with both the date of a PAPAL BULL *MISERICORDIAE* *VULTUS*, seems to be
concerned with identical issues of "BIBLICAL BELIEF DEGENERATING INTO
RELIGIOUS MANIACS AGAINST THE REALITY OF THOSE WHO POSSESS AN EXCEPTIONALLY
COMMONSENSE MIND" as similarly expressed by REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM OF 5 JUNE
1942 AS TABLE TALK IDEA #233 = [#69, #45, #21, #61, #37] as HETEROS
PROTOTYPE #FIVE (PROCLAMATION, MADNESS): "

I think the RESPONDENT will continue these behaviours as I have looked into
his Facebook [page] and Googled him, [and found in my view that] he is a
religious fanatic.

I reported the first incident [occurring on 15 DECEMBER, 2016] to [the]
police.

I don't wish to engage in mediation as the RESPONDENT is very volatile in
his anger and for his religious beliefs, the RESPONDENT me.

I require an order as the RESPONDENT has entered my place of work twice,
the RESPONDENT is scaring my staff, my customers and myself. Even
approaching me [with]in the street.

I feel the RESPONDENT will persist until he feels he is proven right, it is
religious based."

#253 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 6 AUGUST 2023 as [#200, #3, #50] = râgan
(H7279): {UMBRA: #253 % #41 = #7} 0) to *GRUMBLE*, i.e. rebel; murmur.;

#373 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 5 AUGUST 2023 as [#5, #8, #40, #10, #300,
#10] /
#379 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#6, #5, #8, #40, #10,
#300, #10] = chămîyshîy (H2549): {UMBRA: #368 % #41 = #40} 1) ordinal
number, 5th;

#373 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 5 AUGUST 2023 as [#80, #1, #100, #8, #3,
#70, #100, #10, #1] = parēgoría (G3931): {UMBRA: #373 % #41 = #4} 1)

#691 as [#20, #100, #1, #300, #70, #200] = krátos (G2904): {UMBRA: #691 %
#41 = #35} 1) force, strength; 2) power, might: mighty with great power;
2a) a mighty deed, a work of power; 3) dominion

The CATECHISM OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH (Latin: Catechismus Catholicae
Ecclesiae; commonly called the Catechism or the CCC) is a reference work
that summarizes the Catholic Church's doctrine. It was approved on #21
[#216 - *MEMETIC* / #297 / #321 / #383 *** / #461] - 25 JUNE 1992 by POPE
JOHN PAUL II and promulgated on #17 [#216 - *MEMETIC* / #297 / #308 -
COHESION OF ACTIONS / #368 *** / #415 - COHESION OF ACTIONS] - 11 OCTOBER
1992 (the English translation was published in 1994) with a Latin typical
edition, accompanying an apostolic letter Laetamur magnopere on #64 [#216 -
*MEMETIC* / #264 - *KEY* TO COHESION OF ACTIONS / #384 / #410 / #448] - 15
AUGUST 1997—the Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, as
a reference for the development of local catechisms, directed primarily to
those (in the Church) responsible for catechesis and offered as "useful
reading for all other Christian faithful".
[<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catechism_of_the_Catholic_Church>]

#2357 as [#600, #5, #10, #100, #1, #3, #800, #3, #70, #400, #40, #5, #50,
#70, #200] = cheiragōgéō (G5496): {UMBRA: #2327 % #41 = #31} 1) to *LEAD*
*BY* *THE* *HAND*;

G5496@{
@1: Sup: 33 - CLOSENESS: MI (#33); Ego: 33 - CLOSENESS: MI (#33),
@2: Sup: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#71 - MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%2}); Ego: 5
- KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#38),
@3: Sup: 48 - RITUAL: LI (#119- MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%35}); Ego: 10 -
DEFECTIVENESS, DISTORTION: HSIEN (#48),
@4: Sup: 67 - DARKENING: HUI (#186 - I AM NOT ONE OF INCONSTANT MIND
{%31} / I AM NOT ONE OF INCONSTANT MIND {%31}); Ego: 19 - FOLLOWING: TS'UNG
(#67 - MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%27}),
@5: Sup: 68 - DIMMING: MENG (#254); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#68 - I DO
NOT THAT WHICH OFFENDETH THE GOD OF MY DOMAIN {%42}),
@6: Sup: 71 - STOPPAGE: CHIH (#325); Ego: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#71 - MALE
DEME IS UNNAMED {%2}),
@7: Sup: 61 - EMBELLISHMENT: SHIH (#386); Ego: 71 - STOPPAGE: CHIH
(#142),
@8: Sup: 64 - SINKING: CH'EN (#450); Ego: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#145),
@9: Sup: 53 - ETERNITY: YUNG (#503); Ego: 70 - SEVERANCE: KE (#215 - I
AM NEITHER A LIAR NOR A DOER OF MISCHIEF {%34}),
@10: Sup: 48 - RITUAL: LI (#551); Ego: 76 - AGGRAVATION: CHU (#291),
@11: Sup: 7 - ASCENT: SHANG (#558); Ego: 40 - LAW/MODEL: FA (#331),
@12: Sup: 12 - YOUTHFULNESS: T'UNG (#570); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO
(#336),
@13: Sup: 62 - DOUBT: YI (#632); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING: T'ANG
(#386),
@14: Sup: 51 - CONSTANCY: CH'ANG (#683); Ego: 70 - SEVERANCE: KE (#456),
@15: Sup: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN (#691); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#494),
Male: #691; Feme: #494
} // #2357

CATECHISM OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH #2357: "Homosexuality refers to relations
between men or between women who experience an exclusive or predominant
sexual attraction toward persons of the same sex. It has taken a great
variety of forms through the centuries and in different cultures. Its
psychological genesis remains largely unexplained. Basing itself on
*SACRED* *SCRIPTURE*, which presents homosexual acts as acts of grave
depravity, tradition has always declared that "*HOMOSEXUAL* *ACTS* *ARE*
*INTRINSICALLY* *DISORDERED*." They are contrary to the natural law (ie.
however the #451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY is subject to rule of [#38, #33 [=
#71 - DOMINION], #40 - LAW / MODEL] and it is the ROMAN CATHOLIC's CHI-RHO
SYMBOL that is not given the GRECO-ROMAN SQUARE JUXTAPOSITION 3x3 ANCHORS
TO LUOSHU REFERENCE OBJECT AND HYPOTENUSE TO DOMINION ARRAY AS MARRIAGE TO
NAZISM BY REICH CONCORDAT OF 20 JULY 1933). They close the sexual act to
the gift of life. They do not proceed from a genuine affective and sexual
complementarity. Under no circumstances can they be approved."
[<http://www.scborromeo.org/ccc/para/2357.htm>]

#691 as [#5, #300, #30, #6, #300, #10, #600] = shᵉlôwshîym (H7970): {UMBRA:
#686 % #41 = #30} 1) *THIRTY*, thirtieth;

#691 as [#6, #5, #300, #30, #300, #10, #600] = shâlîysh (H7991): {UMBRA:
#640 % #41 = #25} 1) *THIRD* part; 1a) name of a measure; 2) a musical
instrument; 2a) maybe three-stringed, triangular shape, or three-barred;
2b) perhaps a sistrum or triangle; 3) *SHIELD* *CARRIER*, adjutant,
officer, captain;

#70 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 5 AUGUST 2023 as [#5, #40, #20, #5] /
[#10, #20, #600] /
#86 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 aas [#10, #20, #50, #6] /
#116 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 5 AUGUST 2023 as [#6, #50, #20, #600] /
#435 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 aas [#5, #20, #10, #400] /
[#5, #20, #400, #10] /
#443 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 5 AUGUST 2023 as [#2, #5, #20, #6, #400,
#10] /
#481 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 5 AUGUST 2023 as [#6, #5, #20, #10, #400,
#600] /
#495 as [#5, #20, #10, #400, #50, #10] /495 as [#30, #5, #20, #400,
#600] = nâkâh (H5221): {UMBRA: #75 % #41 = #34} 1) to strike, smite, hit,
beat, slay, kill; 1a) (Niphal) to be stricken or smitten; 1b) (Pual) to be
stricken or smitten; 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to smite, strike, beat, scourge,
clap, applaud, give a thrust; 1c2) to smite, kill, slay (man or beast);
1c3) *TO* *SMITE*, *ATTACK*, *ATTACK* *AND* *DESTROY*, *CONQUER*,
*SUBJUGATE*, *RAVAGE*; 1c4) to smite, chastise, send judgment upon, punish,
destroy; 1d) (Hophal) to be smitten; 1d1) to receive a blow; 1d2) to be
wounded; 1d3) to be beaten; 1d4) to be (fatally) smitten, be killed, be
slain; 1d5) to be attacked and captured; 1d6) to be smitten (with disease);
1d7) to be blighted (of plants);

#168 as [#5, #20, #30, #5, #10, #80, #8, #10] = ekleípō (G1587): {UMBRA:
#950 % #41 = #7} 1) fail; 1a) to leave out, omit, pass by; 1b) to leave,
quit; 2) to fail; 2a) to leave off, cease, stop; 2b) *OF* *THE* *FAILING*
*OR* *ECLIPSE* *OF* *THE* *LIGHT* *OF* *THE* *SUN* *AND* *THE* *MOON*;

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/noumenon/O691.json>

#594 as [#6, #2, #70, #30, #10, #30, #6, #400, #600] = ʻălîylâh (H5949):
{UMBRA: #145 % #41 = #22} 1) wantonness, deed, doing; 1a) wantonness; 1b)
deed; 1c) practices, evil deeds;

#404 as [#20, #1, #300, #1, #30, #1, #30, #10, #1, #10] = katalalía
(G2636): {UMBRA: #394 % #41 = #25} 1) *DEFAMATION*, evil speaking;

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/noumenon/D691.json>

#918 as [#400, #6, #70, #2, #400, #600] = tôwʻêbah (H8441): {UMBRA: #483 %
#41 = #32} 1) a disgusting thing, abomination, *ABOMINABLE*; 1a) *IN*
*RITUAL* *SENSE* (of unclean food, *IDOLS*, mixed marriages); 1b) *IN*
*ETHICAL* *SENSE* (*OF* *WICKEDNESS* etc);

#116 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 5 AUGUST 2023 as [#1, #30, #8, #9, #10,
#50, #8] /
#918 as [#1, #30, #8, #9, #10, #50, #800, #10] = alēthinós
(G228): {UMBRA: #378 % #41 = #9} 1) that which has not only the name and
resemblance, but the real nature corresponding to the name, in every
respect corresponding to the idea signified by the name, real, true
genuine; 1a) opposite to what is fictitious, counterfeit, imaginary,
simulated or pretended; 1b) it contrasts realities with their semblances;
1c) opposite to what is imperfect defective, frail, uncertain; 2) *TRUE*,
*VERACIOUS*, *SINCERE*;

#626 as [#70, #400, #100, #1, #50, #5] = ouranós (G3772): {UMBRA: #891 %
#41 = #30} 1) the vaulted expanse of the sky with all things visible in it;
1a) the universe, the world; 1b) the aerial heavens or sky, the region
where the clouds and the tempests gather, and where thunder and lightning
are produced; 1c) the sidereal or starry heavens; 2) the region above the
sidereal heavens, the seat of order of things eternal and consummately
perfect where God dwells and other heavenly beings;

#226 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 5 AUGUST 2023 as [#6, #10, #8, #2, #200]
/ [#1, #8, #2, #10, #200, #5] /
/ #237 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 / 5 AUGUST 2023 as [#6, #10, #8,
#2, #200, #5, #6] /
#626 as [#10, #400, #8, #2, #200, #6] = châbar (H2266):
{UMBRA: #210 % #41 = #5} 1) to unite, join, bind together, be joined, be
coupled, be in league, heap up, have fellowship with, be compact, be a
charmer; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to unite, be joined; 1a2) to tie magic charms,
charm; 1b) (Piel); 1b1) to unite with, make an ally of; 1b2) to unite,
join, ally; 1c) (Pual); 1c1) to be allied with, be united; 1c2) to be
joined together; 1d) (Hiphil) to join together, pile up (words); 1e)
(Hithpael) *TO* *JOIN* *ONESELF* *TO*, *MAKE* *AN* *ALLIANCE*, *LEAGUE*
*TOGETHER*;

#916 as [#200, #300, #100, #1, #300, #5, #9, #1] = strateía (G4752):
{UMBRA: #917 % #41 = #15} 1) an expedition, campaign, *MILITARY* *SERVICE*,
warfare; 2) metaph. Paul likens his contest with the difficulties that
oppose him in the discharge of his apostolic duties, as warfare;

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/noumenon/D626.json>

#293 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#2, #1, #200, #900] /
#297 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 5 AUGUST 2023 as [#6, #1, #200, #900] /
[#1, #200, #90, #6] /
#326 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 5 AUGUST 2023 as [#30, #1, #200, #90,
#5] /
#327 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#6, #30, #1, #200,
#900] / [#30, #1, #200, #90, #6] /
#371 as [#40, #1, #200, #90, #600] /
[#20, #1, #200, #90, #20, #600] = ʼerets (H776): {UMBRA: #291 % #41 = #4}

#300 as [#70, #80, #30, #70, #50] = hóplon (G3696): {UMBRA: #300 % #41 =
#13} 1) any tool or implement for preparing a thing; 1a) *ARMS* *USED* *IN*
*WARFARE*, *WEAPONS*; 2) an instrument;

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/noumenon/O626.json>

------------

Let's presume that I have scanned his AUTHOR's note appropriately and it
reflects all words, spelling, punctuation and paragraphing correctly...

But this book is not only about Australia's most infamous war crimes
scandal, {@26: Sup: 59 - MASSING: CHU (#887); Ego: 19 - FOLLOWING: TS'UNG
(#1151)}

I'm now able to associate an ONTIC / DEME criteria against your assertions
as an objective measure:

#266 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#40, #20, #200, #6] /
[#6, #40, #20, #200] /
#322 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 4 AUGUST 2023 as [#6, #50, #40, #20,
#200, #6] /
#365 as [#5, #50, #40, #20, #200, #10, #600] = mâkar (H4376): {UMBRA: #260
% #41 = #14} 1) to sell; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to sell; 1a2) seller (participle);
1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be sold; 1b2) to sell oneself; 1b3) *TO* *BE* *GIVEN*
*OVER* *TO* *DEATH*; 1c) (Hithpael) to sell oneself;

H4376@{
@1: Sup: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#5); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO
(#5),
@2: Sup: 55 - DIMINISHMENT: CHIEN (#60); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS /
WASTING: T'ANG (#55),
@3: Sup: 14 - PENETRATION: JUI (#74); Ego: 40 - LAW/MODEL: FA (#95),
@4: Sup: 34 - KINSHIP: CH'IN (#108); Ego: 20 - ADVANCE: CHIN (#115 - I
AM NOT A SLAYER OF MEN {%5}),
@5: Sup: 72 - HARDNESS: CHIEN (#180 - I COMMIT NOT ADULTERY WITH
ANOTHER'S WIFE {%19}); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#153),
@6: Sup: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#181 - I LEND NOT A DEAF EAR TO THE WORDS OF
RIGHTEOUSNESS {%24} / I AM NOT ONE WHO CURSETH THE KING {%35}); Ego: 10 -
DEFECTIVENESS, DISTORTION: HSIEN (#163),
@7: Sup: 34 - KINSHIP: CH'IN (#215 - I AM NEITHER A LIAR NOR A DOER OF
MISCHIEF {%34}); Ego: 33 - CLOSENESS: MI (#196 - I AM NOT ONE OF LOUD VOICE
{%37}),
Male: #215; Feme: #196
} // #365

#372 as [#80, #1, #100, #8, #3, #70, #100, #9, #1] = parēgoría (G3931):

#528 as [#80, #400, #30, #8, #10] = pýlē (G4439): {UMBRA: #518 % #41 = #26}
1) a gate; 1a) of the larger sort; 1a1) in the wall of either a city; 1a2)
a palace; 1a3) a town; 1a4) the temple; 1a5) a prison; 1b) the gates of
hell (likened to a vast prison); 1c) metaph. the access or entrance into
any state;

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/noumenon/O887.json>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/noumenon/D887.json>

------------

This book aims to tell the Roberts-Smith story from my own perspective,
{@12: Sup: 33 - CLOSENESS: MI (#294); Ego: 72 - HARDNESS: CHIEN (#508)}

#134 as [#6, #50, #30, #8, #600] /
#134 as [#50, #30, #8, #40, #6] = lâcham (H3898): {UMBRA: #78 % #41 = #37}
1) to fight, do battle, make war; 1a) (Qal) to fight, do battle; 1b)
(Niphal) *TO* *ENGAGE* *IN* *BATTLE*, *WAGE* *WAR*; 2) (Qal) to eat, use as
food;

#497 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 4 AUGUST 2023 as [#6, #10, #60, #10,
#400, #5, #6] /
#510 as [#40, #60, #10, #400] = çûwth (H5496): {UMBRA: #466 % #41 = #15} 1)
to incite, allure, instigate, entice; 1a) (Hiphil); 1a1) to incite (to a
request); 1a2) to allure, lure; 1a3) *TO* *INSTIGATE* (*BAD* *SENSE*);

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/noumenon/D508.json>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/noumenon/O508.json>

-----------

If Shakespeare had stumbled upon the story of Ben Roberts-Smith, he may
well have considered it worthy of a play. He likely would have dismissed
any claim it was true.
But what you are about to read is a work of non-fiction.

In mid 2017, I embarked on an investigation that would change many lives.
Exposing the involvement of Australia’s most famous and revered soldier in
the nation’s worst war crimes scandal has been the most difficult
undertaking of my twenty-year career. I still shake my head in wonder at
the rollercoaster ride this story has taken me on. Much of it I, too,
wouldn’t believe if I hadn’t lived it.

This book aims to tell the Roberts-Smith story from my own perspective, as
well as capturing the thoughts, conversations, feelings and actions of
other key characters: SAS witnesses, Afghan victims and villagers,
politicians, lawyers, investigators and Roberts- Smith’s friends, foes and
lovers. And, of course, Ben Roberts-Smith VC, MG.

But this book is not only about Australia’s most infamous war crimes
scandal, and the soldier at the centre of it. It is about Australia’s
media, its justice system and its defence force, and how history can be
hijacked by vested interests. It is about how power and money can threaten
truth and justice, and how Australia's hunger for military myth created a
monster. It is also about how the pen be mightier than those elite and
powerful Australians who's have never stopped backing Roberts-Smith, even
when it seemed clear he wasn’t the man he claimed to be.

Telling my own story was relatively easy. It was and remains burnt into my
brain.

I have recreated the conversations, thoughts, feelings and actions of
others, including SAS soldiers and Roberts-Smith, as faithfully as possible
from multiple credible sources.

Roberts-Smith's decision to sue Chris Masters and me provided a wealth of
material. Most of the key SAS characters in the book are trial witnesses
whose stories I have recreated from trial transcripts and other court
documents. Entire chapters are sourced from the witness box, SAS soldiers.
recounted, blow by blow, their dealings with Roberts-Smith and their
recollections of key missions, conversations and incidents.

I have supplemented this with extensive briefings from confidential
sources, including SAS insiders or other informants.

The extensive report by another character in the book, war crimes
investigator Justice Paul Brereton, helped me tell some of the story as it
relates to the judge, as did other public source documents authored by him
or about him or his father. So too did briefings from sources who had
direct dealings with Justice Brereton, including in Afghanistan.

Some of the characters I interviewed at length or on multiple occasions,
including defence force consultant Samantha Crompvoets, SAS medic Dusty
Miller, SAS captain turned politician Andrew Hastie and the Afghan family
members of one of Roberts- Smith’s victims. I conducted many other
interviews with sources I can never name to protect their safety or
livelihoods.

Roberts-Smith was grilled on the stand for days, and I have used this
testimony, along with his speeches and media interviews, to write about
him. I also had access to more than two dozen sources who have dealt with
him at various periods of his life, including his days as a young infantry
soldier, as an SAS patrol team member and commander in Afghanistan, as a
media executive and as a friend, family man, comrade or confidant. Some of
the conversations I have recreated are based on actual covert audio
recordings made of Roberts-Smith. These, too, have been provided to me by
confidential sources.

Further notes about sourcing for each chapter is in an endnotes section.

I have no doubt Ben Roberts-Smith will deny much, if not all, of my account
of his descent from famous to infamous but Federal Court Justice Anthony
Besanko has made it clear Roberts-Smith cannot be believed. The judge
concluded he is a liar, bully and war criminal.

The timing of some of the events I have described has been truncated or may
be out of sequence, but is otherwise told faithfully. For instance, my
dealings with Dusty Miller occurred over a far greater period than
reflected in the book. I have had hundreds of conversations with my
lawyers, but only very few are described.

I have also only written about certain key moments in the defamation trial.
One could write an entire book just on the court case, but this story is a
far broader telling of events that happened well before the trial was
underway.

To protect legal privilege or the identity of some sources, some of the
contents of certain conversations or events as they pertain to legal or
source dealings have been altered. However, nothing deviates from the
essential truth of the journey I lived and breathed for more than five
years.

Some Australians will ask, justifiably, why I have this book given
Roberts-Smith may yet face a criminal trial. If Roberts-Smith is criminally
charged, then it will be for a jury to weigh the evidence put before it in
deciding whether he is guilty to the criminal standard of beyond reasonable
doubt.

This book is not about whether Roberts-Smith will or should be convicted of
any crimes. Only a jury of his peers can decide that.

Yet it should also be said that my decision to tell this story is partly
based on the fact that it was Roberts-Smith who forced so much of it into
the public domain by suing me. It was he who chose to put a vast amount of
detail about his own activities before a civil court for a judge, and the
nation, to hear.

Having done this with the intention of using our nation’s defamation laws
to suppress the truth, and having been declared by a judge (to the civil
standard of ‘balance of probabilities’) to have engaged in the very war
crimes and cover-ups I accused him of in my original reporting and again in
my trial defence, it could hardly be said that I should now fall silent.

Ben Roberts-Smith tried to defeat the truth, This book tells the story of
how the truth triumphed.

SEE ALSO: "EXCERPT FROM APPLICANT PROSECUTION SPEAKING NOTES TO COUNTY
COURT APPEAL CASE NUMBER: AP-23-XXXX"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Prosecution%20Notes%20Excerpt%20On%20Why%20The%20RSL%20President%20Ought%20Be%20Subject%20To%20Arrest.pdf>

A revision of this document may be obtained from the following URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Crossing%20The%20Line%20-%20Nick%20McKenzie.pdf>

Revision Dated: 10 August 2023

dolf

Aug 15, 2023, 3:04:47 PM8/15/23
CORRECTION: AS WE APPROACH 22 YEARS SINCE 11 SEPTEMBER 2001
> YEARS SINCE 11 SEPTEMBER 2001

dolf

Aug 16, 2023, 5:16:42 AM8/16/23
Understand that any #213 / #233 action associated to bipartite (@1, @5)
number regimes is futile and obsolete since it intersects to 10 SEPTEMBER
2001 as tripartite number sovereignty anchor before the terrorist event the
following day.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?telos:233&intersect:213&type:1>

WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED AND RESISTANCE IS FUTILE...

YOUTUBE: "Resistance (Muse)"

<https://youtu.be/TPE9uSFFxrI>

dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:

You are actioning according to an identified #213 / #233 formula and thus
we must conclude that you have hostile intentions.

On 16/8/2023 01:28, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:

"That's gibberish."

Jeffrey Rubard

Aug 16, 2023, 3:17:45 PM8/16/23
On Wednesday, August 16, 2023 at 2:16:42 AM UTC-7, dolf wrote:
> Understand that any #213 / #233 action associated to bipartite (@1, @5)
> number regimes is futile and obsolete since it intersects to 10 SEPTEMBER
> 2001 as tripartite number sovereignty anchor before the terrorist event the
> following day.
>
> <http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?telos:233&intersect:213&type:1>
>
> WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED AND RESISTANCE IS FUTILE...
>
> YOUTUBE: "Resistance (Muse)"
>
> <https://youtu.be/TPE9uSFFxrI>
>
> dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> You are actioning according to an identified #213 / #233 formula and thus
> we must conclude that you have hostile intentions.

"Mr. Wilson, if it is a Mr. Wilson... you are typing what seems to be 'threatening gibberish'."

dolf

Aug 16, 2023, 8:14:41 PM8/16/23
Your sniping responses although having some educational experience, are
nonsensical, irrational and unaccountable to either the subject or
substantial content / rationale as to constitute a contempt.

No further responses will be given.

dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Understand that any #213 / #233 action associated to bipartite (@1, @5)
> number regimes is futile and obsolete since it intersects to 10 SEPTEMBER
> 2001 as tripartite number sovereignty anchor before the terrorist event the
> following day.
>
> <http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?telos:233&intersect:213&type:1>
>
> WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED AND RESISTANCE IS FUTILE...
>
> YOUTUBE: "Resistance (Muse)"
>
> <https://youtu.be/TPE9uSFFxrI>
>
> dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> You are actioning according to an identified #213 / #233 formula and thus
> we must conclude that you have hostile intentions.
>
> On 16/8/2023 01:28, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
>
> "That's gibberish."
>
> dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> CORRECTION: AS WE APPROACH 22 YEARS SINCE 11 SEPTEMBER 2001

SUBJECT: INDEPENDENT BROAD-BASED ANTI-CORRUPTION COMMISSION ON MATTERS
REPORTED RELEVANT TO REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM (TABLE TALK) IDEAS #ONE: #213 /
#FIVE: #233 AND IRISH REPUBLICAN ACTIVISM NECROMANCY NEGATION BY
PRE-EMPTIVE TERRORIST ATTACK ACTION AS SOVEREIGN ANCHOR 10 SEPTEMBER 2001

1) NEGATION OF REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM (TABLE TALK) IDEAS #ONE: #213 - REPOSE
FOR OUR GREAT MEN / #FIVE: #233 - PROCLAMATION, MADNESS USAGE: Understand
that any #213 / #233 action associated to bipartite (@1, @5) number regimes
is futile and obsolete since it intersects to 10 SEPTEMBER 2001 as
tripartite number sovereignty anchor before the terrorist event the
following day.

SIMIAN MONKEY (#700 - SALE STREET MURAL AUTHORISED BY WELLINGTON SHIRE
COUNCIL) as SCREAMIN...@gmail.com

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Screaming-Nutbag.jpeg>
<http://www.grapple369.com/Templars2015/IMG_0008.JPG>

IMAGE 0008 FROM RENEWED KNIGHTS TEMPLAR REMOVED FACEBOOK PROFILE

2) NEGATION OF IDENTIFIED PANTOMIME (ie. SILENCE ACCOMPANYING ACTIONS #2357
- ANTI HOMOSEXUAL AS CATECHISM OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH) WAR CRIME ISSUE
HAVING A PENTAMORPHIC (#65 - SOLDIER (*) + #175 = #240) ASSOCIATION: A

#264 - *KEY* *LATIN* *CATECHISM* OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH - 15 AUGUST 1997,
#273 - *MEMORIAL*,
#308 - *COMBAT* / *INTENTION* *TO* *KILL*,
#415 - *TREACHEROUS* *BEHAVIOUR*,
#449 - *CHERISHED* / *BLESSED* *MOTHER* *WITH* *NAKED* *CHILD* *STATUE*
*UNVEILED* *ON* *SAINT* *PATRICK'S* *DAY* 17 MARCH 2017

#1709 - "LEST WE FORGET: FOR THOSE #213 / #233 - *BRAVE* WHO #17 - *GAVE*
THEIR LIVES SO WE COULD LIVE OURS" as [#4, #70, #400, #30, #5, #400, #800]
= douleúō (G1398): {UMBRA: #1709 % #41 = #28} 1) to be a slave, serve, do
service; 1a) *OF* *A* *NATION* *IN* *SUBJECTION* *TO* *OTHER* *NATIONS*; 2)
metaph. to obey, submit to; 2a) in a good sense, to yield obedience; 2b) in
a bad sense, of those who become *SLAVES* *TO* *SOME* *BASE* *POWER*, to
yield to, give one's self up to;

We are investigating whether being PENTAMORPHIC ACTION associated to the
CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING #415 can be deployed as a viable meta-descriptive
/ logic candidate for #491 - AGENCY *PRODUCTIVITY* $$$ *GAIN* AGAINST
NIHILISM, technological innovation and #415 - knowledge spheres /
intelligent books

#351 as [#60, #80, #200, #10, #1] = çᵉphar (H5609): {UMBRA: #340 % #41 =
#12} 1) book;

What we have here is an informal research candidate for the
meta-description of #415 - NIHILISM such as bush fires 🔥 or pandemic so
that a systematic response can be co-ordinated (ie. this is only a
postulation) ... that is also a constituent element of IRISH CATHOLIC
REPUBLICAN ACTIVISM / RENEWED KNIGHTS TEMPLARS (1.8 million American
soldiers as possible candidates) and the view that COVID had the CONVENIENT
propensity to subvert the autonomy / sovereign dynamic by subjugating the
populace to dictatorial governance (eg: such as Bolsonaro in Brazil).

Therefore I am interested in seeing the civilian / agency dynamic when a
#20 - ADVANCE, #30 - BOLD RESOLUTION] / [#1, #20, #30, #10, #600] when
subjected to an instance of #415 / #83 x 5 - nihilism such as holocaust
since we have identified an appropriate DEME grounded neural linguistic
pragma interchange prototype...

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/noumenon/D415.json> <-- *WE* *ARE*
*CURRENT* *WORKING* ON DISPLAYING THESE OBJECTS ASSOCIATED TO THE TEMPORAL
HEURISTIC

#83 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 15 AUGUST 2023 as [#6, #5, #1, #20, #10, #30,
#5, #6] /
#101 as [#50 - Vastness / Wasting, #1 - Centre, #20 - Advance, #30 - Bold
Resolution] / [#1, #20, #30, #10, #600] = ʼâkal (H398): {UMBRA: #51 % #41 =
#10} 1) to eat, devour, burn up, feed; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to eat (human
subject); 1a2) to eat, devour (of beasts and birds); 1a3) to devour,
consume (of fire); 1a4) to devour, slay (of sword); 1a5) to devour,
consume, destroy (inanimate subjects - ie, *PESTILENCE*, *DROUGHT*); 1a6)
DISEASE FALLS WITHIN THIS DEME #415 - NIHILISTIC CONSTRUCT.

#445 as [#400, #8, #30, #6, #1] = tachălûwʼ (H8463): {UMBRA: #445 % #41 =
#35} 1) *DISEASES*;

#353 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 15 AUGUST 2023 as [#6, #30, #7, #200, #70,
#600] / [#6, #7, #200, #70, #10, #20, #600] /
#317 as [#40, #7, #200, #70] / [#7, #200, #70, #600] = zeraʻ (H2233):
{UMBRA: #277 % #41 = #31} 1) seed, sowing, offspring; 1a) a sowing; 1b)
seed; 1c) semen virile; 1d) offspring, descendants, posterity, children;
1e) of moral quality; 1e1) a practitioner of righteousness (fig.); 1f)
sowing time (by meton);

We also have a viable DEME meta descriptor / logic:

@73 --> [26 - ENDEAVOUR, 11, 30, 6]
@61 --> [22, 3, 23 - EASE, 13]
@134 --> [34, 27, 20, 53 - ETERNITY]
@147 --> [21, 1, 50, 75 - FAILURE]

H413@{
@1: Sup: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#1); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#1),
@2: Sup: 31 - PACKING: CHUANG (#32); Ego: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI
(#31),
@3: Sup: 41 - RESPONSE: YING (#73); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS,
DISTORTION: HSIEN (#41),
@4: Sup: 61 - EMBELLISHMENT: SHIH (#134); Ego: 20 - ADVANCE: CHIN
(#61),
@5: Sup: 13 - INCREASE: TSENG (#147); Ego: 33 - CLOSENESS: MI
(#94),
Male: #147; Feme: #94
} // #101

Associated to neural linguistic pragma for actioning #101 - against (motion
or direction of a hostile character) #415 - according to (rule or standard)

#91 as [#1, #30, #20, #600] /
#92 as [#6, #1, #30, #10, #5, #600] /
#101 as [#1, #30, #10, #20, #600] = ʼêl (H413): {UMBRA: #31 % #41 = #31} 1)
to, toward, unto (of motion); 2) into (limit is actually entered); 2a) in
among; 3) toward (of direction, not necessarily physical motion); 4)
against (motion or direction of a hostile character); 5) in addition to,
to; 6) concerning, in regard to, in reference to, on account of; 7)
according to (rule or standard); 8) at, by, against (of one's presence); 9)
in between, in within, to within, unto (idea of motion to);

When we say there is a viable DEME meta descriptor / logic, it is suggested
that the magnitude of the dialectic for the neural linguistic pragma also
has a reduction to a sensibility array but it is unknown (ie. much like the
DEME element is a nomenclature proposition but remain predominantly unnamed
-- we expect its usage will yield what it ought to be designated) at this
stage of informal research whether these can switch between the strata of
the noumenon.

Whether a #82 - compliance issue is then distinct to #123 - judgement
sensibility, is distinct to the #246 - obligating norm...

Our vigilance has yielded a #415 as natural pentemorphic dynamic associated
to the temporal heuristic (ie. the #CENTRE premise is ONTIC) conveying
GRAPPLE (275, 415)@[80, 79, 21, 66, 19, 62, 15, 25, 48] PROTOTYPE

#275 as [#5, #30, #1, #30, #8, #200, #1] = laléō (G2980): {UMBRA: #866 %
#41 = #5} 1) to utter a voice or emit a sound; 2) to speak; 2a) to use the
tongue or the faculty of speech; 2b) to utter articulate sounds; 3) to
talk; 4) to utter, tell; 5) to use words in order to declare one's mind and
disclose one's thoughts; 5a) to speak;

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?date:2023.8.16&time:7.15&heuristic>

METALOGIC AUTONOMOUS DELIMITER

#EIGHT: #48 as #48 - RITUAL (LI)
#ONE: #180 as #18 - WAITING (HSI)
#TWO: #139 as #58 - GATHERING IN (HSI)
#THREE: #96 as #15 - REACH (TA)
#FOUR: #319 as #76 - AGGRAVATION (CHU)
#FIVE: #415 as #10 - DEFECTIVENESS, DISTORTION (HSIEN)
#SIX: #246 as #3 - MIRED (HSIEN)
#SEVEN: #121 as #40 - LAW / MODEL (FA)

PREVIOUS COMMENT:

We've in the past observed abnormal occurrences of "posies have previously
been laid at other subjective remembrance events" in relation to a person a
person of IRISH HERITAGE who was deceased of 27 DECEMBER 1968 and initially
buried in Malaysia, before being exhumed and repatriated to the SALE WAR
CEMETERY in #233 / #449 - 2 JUNE 2016 the site's first #213 - *INTERNMENT*
(#213 - ekphérō (G1627): *THE* *DEAD* *FOR* *BURIAL*; *OF* *THE* *EARTH*
*BEARING* *PLANTS*) since WW2.

IT IS REASONABLE TO ASSUME THE GRAVE WAS SET (sans the IDENTITY info) FOR A
PHOTOGRAPH OPPORTUNITY AND THEN SUBJECT TO DISARRAY BY PERSONS UNKNOWN BUT
SUSPECTED TO BE THE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE AND UNDERTAKEN IN ACCORDANCE
WITH MEDIATION OF THE DIABOLICAL ISSUE

[IMAGES OF GRAVE DESECRATION OMITTED]

#213 as [#6, #3, #4, #200] / [#3, #4, #200, #6] /
#237 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#3, #4, #200, #10,
#500] = gâdêr (H1447): {UMBRA: #207 % #41 = #2} 1) *FENCE*, wall;

EMAIL TO IBAC AS CASE IBAC CASE-2022XXXX @ 0619 HOURS ON 7 AUGUST 2023:
"THERE WAS AN UNUSUAL [SCATTERING OF A] POPPY WREATH COMMEMORATION AT OUR
SALE WAR CEMETERY OBSERVED ON 6 AUGUST 2023 SINCE THE DATE OF DEATH 27
DECEMBER 1968 AS OCCURRING DURING THE VIETNAM CAMPAIGN BUT BEARS NO
RELATIONSHIP TO ANY DATE EXCEPT LIKELY [3 or 5] AUGUST AND IS BEFORE
VIETNAM VETERANS DAY 18 AUGUST. The info about the person bearing an IRISH
HERITAGE NAME was thrown (ie. #45 - 𝌲大 = #496 - *BIG* / *ADULT* (8 to 12
JULY) / #70 - 𝍋割 = #521 - *TO* *SEVER*, *TO* *ABANDON* (28 OCTOBER to 1
NOVEMBER) dynamic) into the bushes adjacent to the #213 - *FENCE* and is
unlikely to have made it there by cause of wind since there would be an
impediment."

Thusly exhibits a #1416 - pentámorphos (πεντάμορφος) [MALE: #461, FEME:
#444, ONTIC: #444, DEME: #135, GRUNTLE@(#934, #905)] characteristic [#415 /
5 = #83 - galmûwd (H1565): *HARSH*, *BLEAK* (*OF* *A* *COMPANY* *OF*
*WICKED* *MEN*) / anánkē (G318): *NECESSITY* *IMPOSED* *EITHER* *BY* *THE*
*CIRCUMSTANCES*, *OR* *BY* *LAW* *OF* *DUTY* *REGARDING* *TO* *ONE'S*
*ADVANTAGE*, *CUSTOM*] of Roman Governance in the pursuance of #71 -
DOMINION for #71 (= #38 + #33) - DOMINION sake which concurs with the
understanding of the biblical term #728 = morphḗ (G3444) having an
etymology associated with #415 = méros (G3313) and so the consideration is

#98 as [#8, #50, #40] / [#8, #50, #600] = chinnâm (H2600): {UMBRA: #98 %
#41 = #16} 1) freely, *FOR* *NOTHING*, *WITHOUT* *CAUSE*; 1a) gratis,
gratuitously, for nothing; 1b) for no purpose, in vain; 1c) *GRATUITOUSLY*,
*WITHOUT* *CAUSE*, *UNDESERVEDLY*;

H2600@{
@1: Sup: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN (#8); Ego: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN (#8),
@2: Sup: 58 - GATHERING IN: HSI (#66); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING:
T'ANG (#58),
@3: Sup: 17 - HOLDING BACK: JUAN (#83); Ego: 40 - LAW/MODEL: FA (#98),
Male: #83; Feme: #98
} // #98

#63 as [#2, #1, #10, #700] = ʼayin (H369): {UMBRA: #61 % #41 = #20} 1)
*NOTHING*, not, nought; 1a) nothing, nought; 1b) not; 1c) to have not (of
possession); 1d) without; 1e) for lack of;

H369@{
@1: Sup: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#2); Ego: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#2),
@2: Sup: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#5); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#3),
@3: Sup: 13 - INCREASE: TSENG (#18); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS,
DISTORTION: HSIEN (#13),
@4: Sup: 65 - INNER: NEI (#83); Ego: 52 - MEASURE: TU (#65),
Male: #83; Feme: #65
} // #63

#87 as [#2, #30, #10, #40, #5] = bᵉlîymâh (H1099): {UMBRA: #87 % #41 = #5}
1) *NOTHINGNESS*;

H1099@{
@1: Sup: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#2); Ego: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#2),
@2: Sup: 32 - LEGION: CHUANG (#34); Ego: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI (#32),
@3: Sup: 42 - GOING TO MEET: YING (#76); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS,
DISTORTION: HSIEN (#42),
@4: Sup: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#77); Ego: 40 - LAW/MODEL: FA (#82),
@5: Sup: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#83); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#87),
Male: #83; Feme: #87
} // #87

#208 as [#2, #6, #100, #100] = bâqaq (H1238): {UMBRA: #202 % #41 = #38} 1)
to empty; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to empty, lay waste; 1a2) *TO* *MAKE* *VOID*
(fig.); 1b) (Niphal) to be emptied; 1c) (Polel) to empty out, devastate;

H1238@{
@1: Sup: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#2); Ego: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#2),
@2: Sup: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN (#10); Ego: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#8),
@3: Sup: 27 - DUTIES: SHIH (#37); Ego: 19 - FOLLOWING: TS'UNG (#27),
@4: Sup: 46 - ENLARGEMENT: K'UO (#83); Ego: 19 - FOLLOWING: TS'UNG
(#46),
Male: #83; Feme: #46
} // #208

#145 as [#5, #90, #50] / [#5, #90, #700] = hôtsen (H2021): {UMBRA: #145 %
#41 = #22} 1) armour?, *WEAPONS*? (meaning uncertain);

H2021@{
@1: Sup: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#5); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO
(#5),
@2: Sup: 14 - PENETRATION: JUI (#19); Ego: 9 - BRANCHING OUT: SHU
(#14),
@3: Sup: 64 - SINKING: CH'EN (#83); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING: T'ANG
(#64),
Male: #83; Feme: #64
} // #145

#28 as [#6, #5, #7, #2, #8] = zebach (H2077): {UMBRA: #17 % #41 = #17} 1)
sacrifice; 1a) sacrifices of righteousness; 1b) *SACRIFICES* *OF* *STRIFE*;
1c) *SACRIFICES* *TO* *DEAD* *THINGS*; 1d) the covenant sacrifice; 1e) the
passover; 1f) annual sacrifice; 1g) thank offering;

H2077@{
@1: Sup: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#6); Ego: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#6),
@2: Sup: 11 - DIVERGENCE: CH'A (#17); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO
(#11),
@3: Sup: 18 - WAITING: HSI (#35); Ego: 7 - ASCENT: SHANG (#18),
@4: Sup: 20 - ADVANCE: CHIN (#55); Ego: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#20),
@5: Sup: 28 - CHANGE: KENG (#83); Ego: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN (#28),
Male: #83; Feme: #28
} // #28

It was only on 8 OCTOBER 2017 that I had first publicly divulged the ONTIC
framework and subsequently the IDEA TEMPLATE to QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS
PATENT, but I had already assimilated the TORAH / HETEROS BIPARTITE
prototypes upon my TRIPARTITE INTELLECTUS and that action, in and of
itself, could have been disconcerting. So consequently the SCHEMA for
undertaking would then be only a BIPARTITE SUBORDINATE construct (ie.
capable of being known for some years prior) which deploys a #232 - NOBLE
LIE / DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGNS / HISTORICAL REVISIONISM by the #65 -
SOLDIER + #175 - WOMAN WITH CHILD AS #240 - TETRACTYS (temporal / actions)
COHESION AND BIPARTITE WORLDVIEW against the TERNARY NUMBER PARADIGM upon
which the SUPERORDINATE STATE consists.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Crossing%20The%20Line%20-%20Nick%20McKenzie.pdf>

dolf

Aug 17, 2023, 7:36:34 AM8/17/23
If there is a failure of an accountability by Americans on this coming 11
September 2023 we will become most vociferous against such crimes against
humanity as BOT depravity which is exhibited by such as Jeffrey Rubard
<jeffreyda...@gmail.com>

- dolf

Jeffrey Rubard <jeffreyda...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Mr. Wilson, if it is a Mr. Wilson... you are typing what seems to be
> 'threatening gibberish'."

dolf

Aug 17, 2023, 5:37:14 PM8/17/23
THERE IS LITTLE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GERMAN NAZIS OR AMERICAN INFO TECH
OPPORTUNISTS IN THEIR HUMAN EXPERIMENTATION...

Jeffrey Rubard

Aug 21, 2023, 11:42:32 AM8/21/23
On Thursday, August 17, 2023 at 2:37:14 PM UTC-7, dolf wrote:
> THERE IS LITTLE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GERMAN NAZIS OR AMERICAN INFO TECH
> OPPORTUNISTS IN THEIR HUMAN EXPERIMENTATION...

"Furthermore, your talk is easily recognized as canned US Republican garbage which is
extremely ominous in its threatening purview. When you can have a logical thought about
contemporary world history, perhaps you could apply it to our American scene. Until then,
please cease and desist."

dolf

Aug 21, 2023, 3:14:37 PM8/21/23
PLEASE DON'T STALK AND RESPOND ANY FURTHER WITH DISRUPTIONS -- YOUR
QUESTIONING CONVEYS NO QUALIFICATION ABOUT THE STATE OF YOUR IGNORANCE...

YOUTUBE: "Doctor Who - Evolution of the Daleks - The last Dalek in the
universe"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DegNr1luKKs>

Understand that any #213 / #233 action associated to bipartite (@1, @5)
number regimes is futile and obsolete since it intersects to 10 SEPTEMBER
2001 as tripartite number sovereignty anchor before the terrorist event the
following day.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Crossing%20The%20Line%20-%20Nick%20McKenzie.pdf>

Furthermore the accumulative 146,097 days each GREGORIAN 400 YEARS % 22 =
13 SEPTEMBER 2001 is then the [#205 <--> #164] COURSE OF NATURE [James
3:6] anchor to ANTHROPOCENTRIC SINGULARITY as deterministic arbitrators /
facilitators of VOLUNTARY FREE WILL as central premise to the IDEA TEMPLATE
for QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT: It is for ETERNITY!

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?telos:205&intersect:164&type:1>

"WINSTON CHURCHILL ON #246 / #287 / #333 - 16 JUNE 1941 SAID, "THE DESTINY
OF MAN IS NOT MEASURED BY MATERIAL COMPUTATIONS. WHEN GREAT FORCES ARE ON
THE MOVE IN THE WORLD, WE LEARN WE'RE SPIRITS -- NOT ANIMALS."

AND HE SAID, "THERE'S SOMETHING GOING ON IN TIME AND SPACE, AND BEYOND TIME
AND SPACE, WHICH, WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT, SPELLS #27 / #478 - *DUTY*."

YOUTUBE: "WE MUST FIGHT - PRESIDENT REAGAN (LONG VERSION)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDVT-8tUfiE>

YOU AND I HAVE A RENDEZVOUS WITH DESTINY." [A Time for Choosing, #233 /
#303 - 27 OCTOBER 1964]

<https://sourcebooks.fordham.edu/mod/1964reagan1.asp>

TEMPORAL HEURISTIC FOR 10 SEPTEMBER 2001 GIVES GRAPPLE (305, 548)@[21, 71,
72, 81, 65, 66, 43, 60, 69] PROTOTYPE WITH ONTIC: #169 / DEME: #324

{@9: Sup: 62 - DOUBT: YI (#305); Ego: 69 - EXHAUSTION: CH'IUNG (#548)}

#305 as [#4, #1, #10, #40, #70, #50, #10, #70, #50] = daimónion (G1140):
{UMBRA: #305 % #41 = #18} 1) *THE* *DIVINE* *POWER*, *DEITY*, *DIVINITY*;
2) a spirit, a being inferior to God, superior to men; 3) evil spirits or
the messengers and ministers of the devil;

#305 as [#5, #40, #40, #20, #200] = mimkâr (H4465): {UMBRA: #300 % #41 =
#13} 1) *SALE*, ware, thing sold;

#548 as [#10, #2, #70, #400, #6, #50, #10] = bâʻath (H1204): {UMBRA: #472 %
#41 = #21} 1) to terrify, startle, fall upon, dismay, *BE* *OVERTAKEN* *BY*
*SUDDEN* *TERROR*; 1a) (Niphal) to be terrified; 1b) (Piel); 1b1) to fall
upon, overwhelm; 1b2) to terrify;

#548 as [#100, #400, #40, #8] = rhýmē (G4505): {UMBRA: #548 % #41 = #15} 1)
a swing, *RUSH* *OF* *CHARGE* *OF* *SOLDIERS* *OR* *SHIPS*, force, trail,
of a body in motion; 2) a tract of way in a town shut in by *BUILDINGS*
*ON* *BOTH* *SIDES*; 3) a street, a lane;

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #169 as [#50, #70, #8, #40, #1] = nóēma (G3540):
{UMBRA: #169 % #41 = #5} 1) a mental perception, thought; 2) an evil
purpose; 3) that which thinks, the mind, thoughts or purposes;

#169 as [#6, #60, #3, #50, #10, #600] = çâgân (H5461): {UMBRA: #113 % #41 =
#31} 0) a prefect of a province; prince, *RULER*;

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #324 as [#5, #300, #4, #6, #4, #5] / [#300, #6, #4,
#4, #10] /
    #313 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 10 SEPTEMBER 2001 as [#300, #4, #4, #5] /
[#5, #300, #4, #4] /
    #364 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 10 SEPTEMBER 2001 as [#300, #4, #4, #50,
#6] /
    #369 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 10 SEPTEMBER 2001 as [#5, #300, #6, #4,
#4, #10, #600] /
    #388 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 10 SEPTEMBER 2001 as [#30, #300, #4, #4,
#10, #600] = shâdad (H7703): {UMBRA: #308 % #41 = #21} 1) to deal violently
with, despoil, devastate, ruin, destroy, spoil; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) *TO*
*VIOLENTLY* *DESTROY*, *DEVASTATE*, *DESPOIL*, *ASSAIL*; 1a2) devastator,
despoiler (participle) (subst); 1b) (Niphal) to be utterly ruined; 1c)
(Piel); 1c1) to assault; 1c2) to devastate; 1d) (Pual) to be devastated;
1e) (Poel) to violently destroy; 1f) (Hophal) to be devastated;

#324 as [#10, #4, #5, #300, #5] = horáō (G3708): {UMBRA: #971 % #41 = #28}
1) *TO* *SEE* *WITH* *THE* *EYES*; 2) to see with the mind, to perceive,
know; 3) to see, i.e. become acquainted with by experience, to experience;
4) to see, to look to; 4a) to take heed, beware; 4b) to care for, pay heed
to; 5) I was seen, showed myself, appeared;

<http://www.grapple369.com/?date:2001.9.10&idea:169,305,324,548>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Templars2015/IMG_0008.JPG>

IMAGE 0008 FROM RENEWED *SODOMITE* / *IDOLATROUS* KNIGHTS TEMPLAR (RENEWED
BY AN EXTRA-ORDINARY PAPAL BULL ON 2ND EASTER SUNDAY 11 APRIL 2015) REMOVED
FACEBOOK PROFILE

Given such preemptive and interventionist #213 / #233 - 10 SEPTEMBER 2001
action by means of a tripartite number sovereignty anchor, which then
renders FUTILE AND OBSOLETE ANY BIPARTITE (@1, @5) NUMBER REGIMES, the
prudent consideration is whether this constitutes sufficient cause in and
of itself for the renewed *SODOMITE* / *IDOLATROUS* KNIGHTS TEMPLAR (ie.
who were disbanded by PAPAL BULL *VOX* *IN* *EXCELSO* [#273 / #415 - 22
MARCH 1312]) to have given their imprimatur (as fact substantiated within
the MANIFESTO promulgated by the terrorist Brenton TARRANT who subsequently
pleaded guilty) for the #233 / #415 - 15 MARCH 2019 Christchurch massacre
of 51 persons within their mosques whilst engaged in prayer?

YOUTUBE: "9/11: AS EVENTS UNFOLD" (Uploaded: 11 SEPTEMBER 2018)

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEogeIIOJzU>

THIS COMMENT IS A SUBSTANTIATION OF FACTS RELEVANT TO VCAT MATTER CASE
NUMBER 500 / 2000 AND THE MISCHIEVOUS MISREPRESENTATION OF 2 TELEPHONE
CALLS OF 30 NOVEMBER 2001 TO THE INSURER's CHIEF LEGAL COUNSEL CONVEYING
THE INTERVENTION STATEMENTS RELEVANT TO THE NEW YORK / PENTAGON TERRORIST
EVENT: "At some stage you are going to have to recognise the fact that you
are a blasphemer. Your religious context has no continuing validity and
since I am able to rationally prove that with a mathematical model..... you
are going to understand how forceful and hard metaphysics is."

THERE REMAINS NO RATIONALITY, PIETY TO THE BLASPHEMOUS DICTATORSHIP WHICH
IS ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS BELΙEF -- CRIMINAL ISLAMIC NATIONALS WHO CONTINUE TO
BREED CRIMINAL OFFSPRING WHICH ARE NOT AN ASSET TO OUR COMMONWEALTH - OUGHT
TO HAVE THAT RIGHT REMOVED SO AS TO INCULCATE A TRUE SENSE OF PIETY...

Initial Post: 20 August 2023

Jeffrey Rubard <theleasth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, August 17, 2023 at 2:37:14 PM UTC-7, dolf wrote:
>> THERE IS LITTLE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GERMAN NAZIS OR AMERICAN INFO TECH
>> OPPORTUNISTS IN THEIR HUMAN EXPERIMENTATION...
>
> "Furthermore, your talk is easily recognized as canned US Republican garbage which is
> extremely ominous in its threatening purview. When you can have a logical thought about
> contemporary world history, perhaps you could apply it to our American scene. Until then,
> please cease and desist."

dolf

Aug 22, 2023, 6:42:04 PM8/22/23
I also think with regards to your assertion of "canned US Republican
garbage" in relation to "logical thought about contemporary world history,
perhaps you could apply it to our American scene" that ever since 1933 it
is most apparent party centric politics to which one gives an undying
loyalty is fraught with danger since the party imperative can as a
collectivism action then action against the right of the individual as the
building block of any viable and non oppressive political system.

Rather the institutional imperative which is not Vox dei ought to be about
the most effective policies to nurture the Vox Populi.

You ignored the numerous political and historical examples given where I
have reconciled history from 1964 et al such that your disparaging
statements must be seen as being an intentional falsehood and slander.

-- LOCK STOCK AND BARREL --

"FIRST THEY DARED,
AND CAME FOR RUSH.
BUT NOBODY CARED.
DIDN'T EVEN BLUSH.

YOUR INDEPENDENCE.
IS NOW NEVER MORE.
CEASE THE PRETENCE.
FOR WHAT'S IN STORE"

dolf

Aug 23, 2023, 3:11:33 PM8/23/23
SEEMS ENTIRELY RELEVANT TO VASSAL ROMAN GOVERNANCE: "And upon a set day
Herod, arrayed in royal apparel, sat upon his throne, and made an oration
unto them.

And the people gave a shout, saying, It is the voice of a god, and not of a
man." [Acts 12:21-22]

<http://www.grapple369.com/?date:2023.8.24&bible:acts@12:22&idea:493,470>

#19 NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 24 AUGUST 2023 as [#9, #5, #5] = theós
(G2316): {UMBRA: #284 % #41 = #38} 1) a god or goddess, a general name of
deities or divinities; 2) the Godhead, trinity; 2a) God the Father, the
first person in the trinity; 2b) Christ, the second person of the trinity;
2c) Holy Spirit, the third person in the trinity; 3) spoken of the only and
true God; 3a) refers to the things of God; 3b) his counsels, interests,
things due to him; 4) whatever can in any respect be likened unto God, or
resemble him in any way; 4a) God's representative or viceregent; 4a1) of
magistrates and judges;

G2316@{
@1: Sup: 9 - BRANCHING OUT: SHU (#9); Ego: 9 - BRANCHING OUT: SHU (#9),
@2: Sup: 14 - PENETRATION: JUI (#23); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO
(#14),
@3: Sup: 19 - FOLLOWING: TS'UNG (#42); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL:
SHAO (#19),
Male: #42 - GOING TO MEET (YING); Feme: #19 - FOLLOWING (TS'UNG)
} // #19

#493 - TETRA: #42 - GOING TO MEET (YING)
#470 - TETRA: FOLLOWING (TS'UNG)

#493 as [#80, #1, #100, #5, #20, #1, #30, #5, #200, #1, #50] = parakaléō
(G3870): {UMBRA: #1038 % #41 = #13} 1) to call to one's side, call for,
summon; 2) to address, speak to, (call to, call upon), which may be done in
the way of exhortation, entreaty, comfort, instruction, etc.; 2a) to
admonish, exhort; 2b) to beg, entreat, beseech; 2b1) to strive to appease
by entreaty; 2c) to console, to encourage and strengthen by consolation, to
comfort; 2c1) to receive consolation, be comforted; 2d) to encourage,
strengthen; 2e) exhorting and comforting and encouraging; 2f) to instruct,
teach;

#470 as [#40, #30, #400] = millâh (H4406): {UMBRA: #75 % #41 = #34} 1)
word, thing; 1a) word, utterance, command; 1b) thing, affair, matter;

#470 as [#50, #70, #8, #40, #1, #300, #1] = nóēma (G3540): {UMBRA: #169 %
#41 = #5} 1) a mental perception, thought; 2) an evil purpose; 3) that
which thinks, the mind, thoughts or purposes;

#322 - KANTS IDEA BELOW / NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 24 AUGUST 2023 as [#4, #8,
#40, #70, #200] = dēmos (G1218): {UMBRA: #322 % #41 = #35} 1) the people,
the mass of people assembled in a public place;

Jeffrey Rubard <theleasth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 22, 2023 at 3:42:04 PM UTC-7, dolf wrote:
>> I also think with regards to your assertion of "canned US Republican
>> garbage" in relation to "logical thought about contemporary world history,
>> perhaps you could apply it to our American scene" that ever since 1933 it
>> is most apparent party centric politics to which one gives an undying
>> loyalty is fraught with danger since the party imperative can as a
>> collectivism action then action against the right of the individual as the
>> building block of any viable and non oppressive political system.
>>
>> Rather the institutional imperative which is not Vox dei ought to be about
>> the most effective policies to nurture the Vox Populi.
>>

> "Dumber than summer", they used to say. Right-wing Europeans wouldn't
> want you to pick up these tropes (similarly, Meloni is not Mussolini, as
> less sophisticated minds have noted).

IMMANUEL KANT'S PROLEGOMENA (1783) AS COMMENTARY ON MARGIN REFERENCE IDEA
@322: "Here then is nature that rests on laws that the understanding
cognizes a priori, and indeed chiefly from universal principles of the
determination of space. Now I ask: do these laws of nature lie in space,
and does the understanding learn them in that it merely seeks to
investigate the wealth of meaning that lies in space, or do they lie in the
understanding and in the way in which it determines space in accordance
with the conditions of the synthetic unity toward which its concepts are
one and all directed? Space is something so uniform, and so indeterminate
with respect to all specific properties, that certainly no one will look
for a stock of natural laws within it.

dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> We're back to the task of devising an actionable {} process so as to
> examine pentamorphic normalisation of the temporal heuristic (note: that
> the heuristic is associated to the septet causality and we are not
> making any metaphysical assertion upon either the nature of the 8 -
> transformative or 9 - autonomous prototype or indeed whether any of the
> temporal noumenon matrices such as 2 - terms of compliance can be
> substituted so as to manifest an alternative 4 - principle of materiality).
>
> An vEvent might have a teleological, ontic, deme, male and feme noumenon
> redacted basis, however as we note from this heuristic instance, there
> is not necessarily an inclusion of any ontic / deme grounding premise to
> our perpetual dynamic as process for which we might have to rely on some
> other sapient knowledge as neural linguistic pragma of utilitarian
> circumscribed experience.
>
> <http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?date:2023.8.22&time:6.5&heuristic>
>
> TELOS TOTAL: #507 as [#6, #1, #400, #50, #10, #600] = ʼêythân (H386):
> {UMBRA: #461 % #41 = #10} 1) perpetual, constant, perennial,
> ever-flowing; 1a) ever-flowing (of a stream); 1b) permanence, permanent,
> enduring (fig.);

THE OBTUSE REFERENCE HERE IS WHETHER AS PREMISE THE #360 / #EIGHT PROTOTYPE
OF BIPARTITE (@1 - fascism is a return to the ancient traditions of Rome,
@5 - state is Roman greasiest invention) IMMATERIAL NUMBER ELEMENTS IS THEN
CAUSAL FOR ADVERSE PATHOS.

> ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #150 as [#40, #50, #10, #50] = minyân (H4510):
> {UMBRA: #150 % #41 = #27} 1) number;
>
> DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #360 as [#80, #1, #9, #70, #200] = páthos (G3806):
> {UMBRA: #360 % #41 = #32} 1) whatever befalls one, whether it be sad or
> joyous; 1a) spec. a calamity, mishap, evil, affliction; 2) a feeling
> which the mind suffers; 2a) an affliction of the mind, emotion, passion;
> 2b) passionate deed; 2c) used by the Greeks in either a good or bad
> sense; 2d) in the NT in a bad sense, depraved passion, vile passions;

By contrast, that which determines space into the figure of a circle, a
cone, or a sphere is the understanding, insofar as it contains the basis
for the unity of the construction of these figures. The bare universal form
of intuition called space is therefore certainly the substratum of all
intuitions determinable upon particular objects, and, admittedly, the
condition for the possibility and variety of those intuitions lies in this
space; but the unity of the objects is determined solely through the
understanding, and indeed according to conditions that reside in its own
nature; and so the understanding is the origin of the universal order of
nature, in that it comprehends all appearances under its own laws and
thereby first brings about experience a priori (with respect to its form),
in virtue of which everything that is to be cognized only through
experience is necessarily subject to its laws. For we are not concerned
with the nature of the things in themselves, which is independent of the
conditions of both our senses and understanding, but with nature as an
object of possible experience, and here the understanding, since it makes
experience possible, at the same time makes it that the sensible world is
either not an object of experience at all, or else is nature." [pages 73,
74]

dolf

Aug 23, 2023, 3:24:17 PM8/23/23
I QUOTE: "...apparent[ly] party centric politics to which one gives an
undying loyalty is fraught with danger since the party imperative can as a
collectivism action then action against the right of the individual as the
building block of any viable and non oppressive political system..."

WAGNER CHIEF YEVGENY PRIGOZHIN PRESUMED DEAD AFTER RUSSIA PLANE CRASH

Wagner boss Yevgeny Prigozhin was on the passenger list of a jet which
crashed killing all on board, Russia's civil aviation authority has said.

WE DON'T KNOW WHO WAS ON: "...second business jet owned by Prigozhin landed
safely in the Moscow region."

Earlier, Wagner-linked Telegram channel Grey Zone reported the Embraer
aircraft was shot down by air defences in the Tver region, north of Moscow.

The private jet, which was flying from Moscow to St Petersburg, was
carrying seven passengers and three crew.

Prigozhin led a failed mutiny against the Russian armed forces on
23-24June.

Grey Zone said local residents heard two bangs before the crash and saw two
vapour trails." <https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-66599733>

dolf

Aug 23, 2023, 5:17:26 PM8/23/23
Thusly we have a very profound bipartite v's tripartite number
philosophical question associated to #360 - PATHOS as pentamorphic
grounding for #72 - ANTHROPOLOGY and its #EIGHT autonomous delimiter which
has some fixation.

How might this differ to the #451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY as a sapient
dynamic ONTIC / DEME grounding and the natural order of the tripartite
number being superordinance to bipartite (or adversely its usurpation)
machinery?

What are the ethical risks?