#www.Remnantofgod.org OWNED AND RUN BY THE SUPER-TRAITOR JESUIT, NICHOLAS!

Susan Williams

Jun 15, 2005, 12:12:25 AM6/15/05
I work very hard because I'm all ALONE as you jesuits trail and track
my every post.

The super-blasphemer and super-traitor, Nicholas, who wets his jesuit
diapers and rewrites scripture because he dabbles into his conspiracy
theories claiming that I am a man posting as a woman keeps refering to
the Jesuits killfiling me so much, I am all alone all over the
newsgroups.

NO WONDER HE SAW OUR POSTS AND CAME OUT EMOTIONAL AFTER HE HAS
KILLFILED US IN HIS PROMISES SO MANY TIMES BEFORE. Watch how he
rewrites scripture because of his exciteable jesuit nature...

Blasphemous Jesuit Nicholas 3:16

Perilous times shall come, for men shall post as women! The Lord
Jesus will come back to punish those posters lest no flesh be saved.

Below are the words posted June 14th as I am now under attack by the
paranoid and obsessive super-traitor jesuit who preaches Adventist
doctrine and has a very complicated website exposing Rome and the
jesuits:

http://www.remnantofgod.org

But now he has to rewrite the bible and its concerns because he comes
and flames his diaper rash conspiracy theories without telling us the
bible says perilous times shall come because Susan Williams is Ted
McMillan. He came in when strategic discussions about human sympathy
for dying soldiers and people marked for death by horrible mandates
are exposed.

Here therefore he shows what jesuits are skillful in doing by giving
us what he calls solid facts and rules we all must abide by, but he is
exempt from. Watch:

June 14, Nicholas:

>Do a search on the NG's
>for the name Susan Williams, and then Ted Williams. You will probably have
>to go back a few years but when you do you will see what everyone else saw
>back then.

>In other words.. one who lives to deceive is one who is not of Christ.
>Susan/Ted can NOT be trusted.

Let's now anger the jesuit and take those words in order to show how
abandonedly he has the talen to spue rules upon us he exempts himself
from

Susan Williams Jan 25 2004, 1:40 pm show options

FROM THE LATE EX-JESUIT PRIEST DR. ALBERTO RIVERA:
http://www.chick.com/reading/comics/0114/0114_fourpages.asp?PG=13

"Rome HAS CLEVERLY gotten those who are suspicious of a world-wide
conspiracy going in all different directions. It's a tremendous smoke
screen to keep the attention away from the Vatican.

THIS IS WHY SO MANY BOOKS HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED EXPOSING COMMUNISM, THE
TRILATERAL COMMISSION, THE C.F.R., THE ROCKEFELLER EMPIRE, ZIONISM,
THE ILLUMINATI, OPUS DEI, THE CLUB OF ROME, ETC. THE TRAGIC PART IS
THAT MOST OF THE WRITERS AND THEIR FOLLOWERS ARE BLIND TO THE FACT
THAT ROME HAS CREATED MOST OF THESE ORGANIZATIONS AS WELL AS THE
ORGANIZATIONS FIGHTING THEM. IT'S A BIG GAME."

JESUIT NICHOLAS DISCUSSED HERE!!
First sign of Nicholas being disaffected with Brother Ted:

ENTIRE THREAD:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&threadm=3c9983b0%2...
March 20, 2002 (Second post on the thread by Nicholas)

You need to lighten up Ted. Jesus does not approve of this method of
"evangelization."

[The object in contention was Cindy. Brother Ted noticed a man (Ted
Seeber) having a terrible disrespect for human life. As we were
talking about Christian history, this man told us he approves of the
deaths of all who do not accept Catholicism. Cindy approached Brother
Ted and for months used Jesuit tactics against him, telling him that
his concerns proves he has a problem with love. She refused to say
anything bad or even acknowledge Ted Seeber for his terrible respect
for human life. She directly said he was not her problem. She said
Brother Ted was. She kept posting even embarrassing questions to him
dealing with the Christian life and love, and kept posting, "I love
you Ted! I love you! Don't you love me?" Naturally Brother Ted
cannot accept such typical Vatican love, so he constantly addressed
her as "Antichrist Cindy" so that others would not be fooled. She
then became the focal point for the other Jesuits to attack. They
moved in claiming they had to address a great injustice as the love of
a Christian was being viciously repulsed by Brother Ted McMillan.

Ted Seeber was profoundly exposed in that he made his statements
DURING 911! He said with approval:

"NONE of the groups persecuted by the Catholics were living the Bible.
They were living their personal interpretations of God, not the Bible"

You can find that statement here as I submit the evidence:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&group=alt.religion.christian.ad...

Brother Ted revealed that this was done just after the 911 attacks AND
ASKED THE MAN HOW MANY OF THE 911 VICTIMS "LIVED THE BIBLE" ACCORDING
TO HIS TERMS! So powerful was the evidence against him that Ted
Seeber ducked the newsgroups!

Now Cindy and others came with the same tactics as used here by Jesuit
Nicholas. They have told us we must not attack these Jesuits, for
that is not the way to EVANGELIZE them! ALL HISTORY SHOWS THE
EVANGELIZATION OF JESUITS! Hardly a record of any won to true
Christianity, for they are trained to more hate a true Christian than
general civilian populations, FOR TRUE CHRISTIANS WERE MOST KNOWN TO
RESIST THEIR AUTHORITY!!

The accusation of Jesuit Nicholas is false however. He is
deliberately trying to deceive. Must Cindy be "evangelized?" CINDY
CLAIMS TO BE ADVENTIST! She knows the doctrine, etc. This statement
of Nicholas was for the purpose of deception and Brother Ted knew it
from the beginning, making mention to me about it! This same tactic
was used by Cindy, Andrew and others of the Jesuits!

From this point onward it remains to be seen what methods Jesuit
Nicholas will use as he is questioned about his strange behavior.
Will he use the techniques he already told Brother Ted he couldn't
use?]

Just below is a thread created by Nicholas that uses the same tactics
he complained about. After attacking Brother Ted out of the clear
blue more viciously and deliberately saying Brother Ted OBVIOUSLY
issues hate postings, Nicholas now has to act the Jesuit and follow
their tactics. The lying forked tongue that moved to sting Brother
Ted now has to charge the victim as the cause of the problems and the
rift in their relationship. Here first is Nicholas's first vicious
attack. Read it when you get a chance if you haven't already done so:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=obvious+hate+posts+author:Nicholas&...

Here now is Jesuit Nicholas accusing his victim as being the cause of
the rift in their relationship.
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3cd0...

Re: Antichrist TED MCMILLAN IN NEW EVANGELIZATION TECHNIQUES!
May 1, 2002

Brother Ted here comments to BAM, one of Nick's eternal Catholic
avowed enemies (or so we thought) who was just one among virtually all
of them who refused to comment on his surprising behavior since Nick
is usually accused by them of posting hate posts against Catholics.
Nick accused Brother Ted of posting hate posts WITHOUT the notice of
BAM and virtually all his enemies. BAM accused Brother Ted of hurting
others while Brother Ted was being singularly attack by everyone else:

> You mean like Super-terrorist Ted Seeber telling us that all
> non-Catholics should be persecuted and killed? You mean you noticed
> that? You know about people being hurt? You have seen me talk about
> the person sanctioning persecution and murder, but you did not see it?
> All you see is me exposing that and I hate Catholics?

> This issue is not an issue of Protestantism because Nicholas is NOT
> Protestant. The idea of a man confessing before the world that
> non-Catholics should be killed did not move the unscrupulous soul of
> Nicholas. He is also from the Vatican irritated that I exposed the
> monster. Nicholas ignores my questions also as I defend myself
> against his charges.

> Nicholas charged me with posting hate posts against Ted Seeber. You
> Bam, DID NOT GET DIARRHEA! Why not? Do those words sound familiar?

> Nicholas now has proof that what he has been preaching is true. He
> now sees that through Ted Seeber it is shown that Rome HAS NOT
> CHANGED! Nicholas's message HAS BEEN CONFIRMED!! Why is he not
> taking the credit, but is telling me I am to hush up the evidence?

> Ted McMillan
> tmac1...@seventh-dayadventism.com

[Here now Jesuit Nick comments. He now plays the Jesuit and makes
empirical statements forbidding anyone to disagree. You will see him
disobey every rule of etiquette he complained Brother Ted did not use
BREATHLESSLY!:]

WHY has Ted McMillan suddenly come against me? Nicholas II a one time
FRIEND of Ted McMillan? He was attacking a woman on this NG named
Cindy simply because she noticed the way he was slamming a man named
Ted Seeber with a VERY hateful slam. Ted McMillan was using extreme
hatred instead of the grace and peace of Jesus to expose the LIES of
Ted Seeber. Cindy made mention of that to him. She suggested that he
tone down his hatred so as to possibly help Seeber stop his evil ways.
McMillan got VERY angry with her for correcting him and attacked her
openly. What I believe really happened was the demon IN Ted McMillan
got very angry with the Truth Cindy shared. Ted McMillan loves to spew
hate, and when Cindy made it appearent he was in sin, he got mad! So I
sent Ted McMillan a PRIVATE email hoping to make him aware that
another Christian was aware of his evil behaviour and he should
"lighten up" a bit. I thought that Ted McMillan would open his eyes
because he laways "said" he respected me and the message I was called
to preach. So I decided to help who I truly thought was a brother in
danger. Sadly, he ignored me and continued to attack Cindy. So I
posted "lighten up" to Ted McMillan in public in the NG hoping he
would see that I "Nicholas II" a KNOWN preacher of Truth and a man He
"supposedly" respected and wanted to have as a friend was aware of his
evil attittude. In fact if you look back in the NG's you will see that
Ted McMillan and I had a great relationship. In fact we both had some
of the same data on each others site. i "used" to have him linked on
my site, and he used to have me linked on his. But when I publically
tried to rebuke his bad behaviour in the hopes it would help him, Ted
McMillan literally went berserk. Since then he has attacked ME for
that simple "lighten up" comment. That is the ONLY reason he hates me
folks. I corrected him, and like King Saul instead of repenting he is
now pointing fingers elsewhere to try and transfer the blame.

ALL his lies about me are fabricated and 100% false. He had to LIE
because he knew I was not in the wrong, nor could he find anything on
my site in error, nor could he find anything in my posts in error. So
he started to fabricate lies instead. THAT is "false witnessing" and
that is obvious and open blun SIN. He got his "PRIDE" hurt is all, and
he has allowed Satan to grab hold of that foothold and drag him all
the way down to the level of CATHOLIC. He also tried to generate a
battle between him and myself so as to make it appear the TRUE Church
of Christ cannot be in one accord. A few "rancid pedophile defenders"
picked up on Ted McMillan's agenda and started to run with it JUST AS
I WARNED THEY WOULD months BEFORE Ted McMillan did it. But I ignored
Ted McMillan's attempts. THEN when he saw I was blowing him off as the
swine he has now become, he decided to HELP TED SEEBER instead. And
that is what he is doing now. And I must say WOW! Has he gone
overboard on this guy or what? He reminds me of a few Catholics that
have gone overboard trying to slam me. One wrote a book that he shares
with his seminary students. (He's a proffessor) The other two have
actually built websites slmming my ministry. Hit researching has shown
they have HEKPED me in a major way in generating hits to my site.

And now we see Ted McMillan doing the same thing for Ted Seeber.
Seeber my not have a website, but he does have a message straight from
hell. And Ted McMillan is now openly HELPING him spread it.

Ted McMillan is NOT a Christian, He is NOT an Adventist. He appears to
BE a Catholic though. And since I made that fact PUBLIC lately, he has
gotten even hotter.

Oh well... If the mitre fits?

[Here Jesuit Nick persists in blaming Brother Ted for starting
problems. In the process he is doing everything he condemned and then
joins his Jesuit friends knowing that we expose them as Jesuits only
because they disagree with us. Was it he who told Brother Ted to
"lighten up?" He is flagrantly accusing. Usually when Jesuits do
this, they have to post some excuse why they can do it and others
can't. He persists in claiming that Brother Ted, being the victim of
his Jesuit tongue, is the cause of all the problems. He is now into
doing a great deal of what he calls EXPOSING. In the process he even
uses the SAME TERMINOLOGY used in lengthly battles Brother Ted had
with other Jesuits (even ADMITTED Catholics). Below he tells the
world they have to believe that Brother Ted's "fruits" are evident]:

A WORD OF KNOWLEDGE ABOUT TED MCMILLAN:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3ca9...
04/01/2002

Jesuit Nicholas:
A few days BEFORE the "Ted & Nicholas II" fiasco began in the NG's,
the Lord
revealed to me Ted McMillan's true agenda. In fact, I commented on
"part" of
his agenda in the following post...

"Nicholas II" <nicho...@localline2.com> wrote in message

> Ted, your fruits are evident. You are now attempting to get me to "debate"
> with you IN FRONT OF CATHOLICS so as to generate discord among brethren as
> well as make it appear the true Christian church can no longer get along
> with each other, so why bother with them.

Jesuit Nicholas:
Ted was called by satan to cause discord among the brethren. Not only
discord folks, he is also called to create the discord in a PUBLIC
MANNER. Ted is called to do this evil act in front of the masses so as
to make those that ARE in sin think to themselves that it would be a
waste of time to embrace the church of those people Ted McMillan is
attacking. At least Catholics get along with each other, it appears
those that "Ted says" are of his church can't seem to do that. So they
will think this church is NOT of Christ.

A couple of years ago when Ted McMillan tried to con me into helping
him run his SDA online forum, the Holy Spirit shared this truth to me
then as well. Before I backed away from Ted McMillan I warned him that
"stooping to the levels of hate mongering Catholics" will eventually
cause him to go after the brethren. Problem was, I had no idea at that
time that Ted had already sold out to the Jesuit tactics. Needless to
say, my suggestions fell on deaf ears. I immediately cut all ties with
Ted McMillan and his website at that time.

It has been revealed that Ted seeks to teach Catholics that the SDA
church or any Sabbath keeping church is not what Catholics should
consider embracing. It was revealed to me by the Lord that this IS
what Ted has been doing all along. That is why he attacks people that
KEEP SABBATH so much. Seriously folks... Look at his recent posts. He
is not only attacking me, a KNOWN Sabbath keeper. He is also attacking
other Sabbath keepers in the NG's. In fact he does this as well as on
his forum/website. Ted McMillan's attacks are designed to make the
Remnant Church of God appear to be EVIL and in disarray and not worthy
of attention.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND the ONLY reason I am telling you this because of the
word of knowledge given me BEFORE it happened. That way you will know
that what I said was to occur DID IN FACT HAPPEN exactly as the Lord
revealed. This is NOT to glorify me at all. This is to glorify the
Lord in His Truth. His Word speaks on this method of revelation is His
Word. The following passage should CONFIRM this method is used by the
Creator as well as make it authentic Truth in the hearts of some
seekers reading these posts. For it is written...

John 14:29, "And now I have told you before it come to pass, that,
when it is come to pass, ye might believe."

I warned the NG that this was Ted's agenda BEFORE it occurred so as to
solidify in the minds of those that are TRUE seekers that I am not of
the same camp as Ted McMillan. I needed to speak this prophetic
message for one reason alone. SOME believe Ted McMillan. Now, they
will stop. The camp/church I reside in has fruits of the Almighty
Creator that are not only evident, but researchable as well. Ted on
the other hand has fruits of the enemy that are also well documented.
THAT is why he claims to be a Sabbath keeper. And that is why he
attacks Sabbath keepers. He was sent to do this act so as to help the
Catholic hatemongers in their agenda. Look at the new posts popping up
that are using Ted McMillan's "fabricated war" against me and other
Sabbath keepers as a way to preach to many Catholics that "Nicholas
II" and other like me are not worthy of consideration. Sad fact is,
Ted McMillan has done more damage to the Three Angels Message that I
have shared in these NG's than ANY died in the wool Jesuit of Rome.
Satan and Ted McMillan are laughing loud and clear now folks.

However, Jesus Christ is not laughing at all. That is why this
prophetic fact was brought to your EYES before it occurred, and now
that Ted McMillan's agenda is known, let us get back to the real
issues.

The Pope is STILL of Antichrist, and Nicholas II is still called to
expose this evil to all loyal Catholics within this church so as to
help them, COME OUT! Ted McMillan will not stop my message, nor will
any "so called" Sabbath keeper that speaks as he does. They are truly
harmless and easy to expose to the elect. But they are dangerous to
those that are easy to deceive. So be forewarned. And remember... You
saw it happen HERE! You saw the Creator God share with Nicholas II
DAYS before Ted McMillan moved with Satan. And then you saw Ted
McMillan's agenda come to light when all the hatemongering Catholics
that frequently attack Nicholas II started to post as if they has
solid ammunition against him thanks to TED McMILLAN
.

[Jesuit Nicholas has to further act the Jesuit. Therefore Brother Ted
issues questions so as to get to the bottom of the issue among people
looking. All experience Brother Ted had with the Jesuits proved they
deliberately ignored all his probing questions for obvious reasons.
Would Jesuit Nick do the same? Jesuit Nick unleashed scathing
accusations in rapid fashion against Brother Ted. He shouldn't ask
questions to get to the bottom of what's going on? Brother Ted
writes]

QUESTIONS STILL EVADED BY ANTICHRIST NICHOLAS II
05/05/2002
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=hyperventilate+group:alt.religion.c...

Brother Ted McMillan:
As you can see, I claim Nicholas II works for Rome notwithstanding his
expositions of it. He claims that I work for Rome.

While doing this, Nicholas II preaches to me that I am not to accuse.
He then continues to accuse me of being hateful and dishonest. You
don't hear all kinds of sermons from me against making accusations.

Nicholas II claims, like the others, to be a protestant.
Super-terrorist Ted Seeber condemned all non-Catholics to persecution
and death. I am upset with this and have been exposing Ted Seeber.
Nicholas II is upset with that and attacked me out of the clear blue.
He then posts that I suddenly attacked him.

Nicholas II has been given several questions he is showing an immense
talent to evade just like all the other workers of the Antichrist. He
is struggling to cover over his duty to address the questions with his
constant shouting of how evil and incomprehensible I am just like
Antichrist Cindy, Angelo, Lamarr and the other sons and daughters of
the Antichrist.

The questions again to Antichrist Nick are:

1. Since he told me that exposing the super-terrorist monster by the
name of Ted Seeber is not "Christ's method of evangelization," how is
his now constant paranoic hate postings against Ted McMillan Christ's
method of preaching the Gospel?

2. Ted Seeber condemned all non-Catholics to persecution and death,
THUS SECONDING AND AFFIRMING ANTICHRIST NICK'S CONSTANT HATE-POSTINGS
AGAINST ALL CATHOLICS BY PROVING HIM CORRECT. Antichrist Nick keeps
telling us all that "the Lord" has revealed to him about his obsession
Ted McMillan. How come "the Lord" has not yet revealed to Antichrist
Nick that Ted Seeber has presented a milestone for his mission and
ministry? How come, like Antchrist Cindy, even me screaming about the
finding cannot get him to notice?

3. Although for years constantly being accused of posting hate against
all Catholics, how come the Catholics posting did not hyperventilate
and get diarrhea when they saw Antichrist Nick coldly out of the blue
attack and judge Ted McMillan as posting hate-posts against
super-terrorist Ted Seeber? Even Antichrist Nick is not surprised at
this!

4. Which is worse: a person who exposes a super-terrorist? Or the
super-terrorist himself. Christians will say the man who is the
super-terrorist would be worse. Antichristians would say the person
who points him out has a hate problem.

5. What was Antichrist Nick's irritation when it was pointed out to
him that President George Bush is far more obsessed with a more
innocent terrorist by the name of Osama Bin Laden in comparison to his
paranoia against Ted McMillan? How come when President Bush is
brought up, they don't issue any obvious hate posts against him in
obsession?

6. Since super-terrorist Ted Seeber condemned all non-Catholics to
persecution and death, what religion is Antichrist Nick according to
his claims? Does he claim to be Catholic? If he is a non-Catholic,
how come he goes to such lengths to protect a super-terrorist who
condemns his own religion and even life? Antichrist Cindy has done a
wonderful job of making sure she never answered this question a single
time. Being trained at the same place, it is clear that Antichrist
Nick will never answer it either.

We are waiting for the answers so that we can end the confusion and
see who really is the true child of Satan and worker for Rome!

Likely, according to Antichrist Nick, the Lord will reveal many more
things to him, but "his lord" will not reveal to him that he has some
questions to address and that Super-terrorist Ted Seeber has given a
tremendous boost to the claims of his own ministry in proving that
Rome HAS NOT CHANGED!

Ted McMillan
tmac1...@seventh-dayadventism.com

==============

Typical tactic of the Jesuits: While ignoring clear and specific
points that prove their lies, they shout in the cyber-air: PRAY FOR
HIM!
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3cb7...

ENTIRE THREAD:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&threadm=3...

Under the charge that no one must attack, accuse or show hatred,
especially when they are evangelizing, Jesuit Nick uses the full
torpedoes: The Jesuits like to jeer and taunt their enemies knowing
they have conscience:

Jesuit Nick:
I would like to ask all the (real) Christians to please pray for Ted
McMillan. Why? Surf the NG and see that almost every single post he
posts has TED SEEBER mentioned in it. Ted Seeber (an obvious possessed
man) has cunningly used the powers of hell to overcome Ted McMillan.
No matter what type of post the Catholics or even (real ) Christians
post, Ted McMillan refers them back to Seeber. Check it out!

Ted is showing massive signs of obssesion as well as possession. He
has given up on the Three Angels message 100%. He is now concentrating
100% on glorifying a demon possessed man by the name of Ted Seeber.
Ted McMillan has taken his eyes of of the present truth and decided to
concentrate on glorifying the message of hell. Satan and his demons
want people to believe they are very powerful. So they seek to make
their evangelists (like Seeber) to appear powerful as well. Why? So as
to STOP the prophetic TRUTH from being preached. to STOP the Three
Angels message from being proclaimed. To STOP the Truth about the
state of the church from being made known. To STOP those in danger
from finding this out. The devil and his cohorts will even get some
Christians to work for them as Ted McMillan is now doing. Seriously
folks. Check the NG! Even the threads that are NOT related to
McMillan. You will see McMillan jumping into threads all over the NG
posting the same stuff about Seeber. After I noticed this I decided to
look at half a dozen new posts by McMillan. ALL OF THEM speak of
Seeber! ALL OF THEM! PRAY FOR HIM! The Catholic demons are engulfing
him!

Pray for Ted McMillan. He has allowed Satan to take him over so as to
glorify him and his evangelist Ted Seeber instead of Christ Jesus.
That is why I decdied to IGNORE McMillan. It does get a bit difficult
however when you see him popping into other peoples threads. You have
to read his stuff sometimes to understand why the following threads
are suddenly steering into other StRaNgE areas. It's always because of
Ted McMillan and his obsession with Seeber. PRAY FOR HIM! The Catholic
demons are engulfing him!

I have seen this before. I saw a few "hate filled" Catholics go after
me with a vengence. I have even seen a few websites built to slam my
ministry. I have even seen one college professor write a book for his
students in seminary so they could learn how to attack people like
"Nicholas II." This is a demonic fixation that is as obvious as it is
exposing. Ted McMillan is now no different than those demon possessed
"Jesus Bashers" that I have come across. PRAY FOR HIM! The Catholic
demons are engulfing him!

Sad truth is... Ted McMillan has been doing this for years. He
actually thinks he is doing God's will by attacking people instead of
sharing truth with them because he has done this for so long. Plus,
Ted McMillan has DENIED CHRIST numerous times before the NG. How? It
is written...

1Timothy 6:3-5 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to
wholesome words, [even] the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the
doctrine which is according to godliness; He is proud, knowing
nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof
cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, Perverse disputings
of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that
gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

Yet Ted McMillan not only converses with those that have these demonic
characteristics. He FUELS their anger by slamming them over and over
and over again in front of their catholic brothers and sisters. PLUS,
Ted McMillan "says" he is SDA. Why does he NOW do that? He probably
doesn't realize it, but he is actually doing it to make the TRUE SDA
church (Historic SDA) look as evil as the Roman Catholic cult. Ted is
that blinded. OR.. he does know this and this has been his plan all
along. (Jesuit?)

which do you believe?

Either way. Pray for the man. He is in need of repentance, confession,
and salvation. And before I am accused of JUDGING him, read this...

1 Corinthians 6:1-3, "Dare any of you, having a matter against
another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? Do
ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world
shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that
pertain to this life?"

[Jesuit Nick was the first one who accused Brother Ted PUBLICLY. The
Jesuits follow the usual tactic of charging their talents even in
blasphemy toward their enemies!]

If a man walks up to me DRUNK I need not "judge" him drunk HE TOLD ME
he was drunk by his foul breath, slurred speech, and wobbly walk.

Ted McMillan has TOLD me he is denying Christ Jesus before ALL eyes.
PRAY FOR HIM! The Catholic demons are engulfing him!

Jesus said in, Matthew 7:6, "Give not that which is holy unto the
dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them
under their feet, and turn again and rend you." For Ted McMillan to
continue to converse with dogs and swine is to shout boldly that Jesus
Christ lied. Pray for Ted McMillan. The demons of Catholicism have
taken him, trained him, and are now using him to do their bidding.

Jesus warned us not to converse with these types of people for a
reason. And now we see why. Ted McMillan has become CATHOLIC.

======================

[Everything Jesuit Nicholas is he has charged upon Brother McMillan!

Jesuit Nicholas IGNORED EVERY SINGLE QUESTION JUST LIKE THE OTHER EVEN
ADMITTED JESUITS!!

Now a long time has past and then Teresita came into the picture and
MORE BOLDLY TOLD THE WORLD THAT ALL NON-CATHOLICS MUST DIE. Brother
Ted had since left the scene. He is working on a major work and his
life was busy enough as it was without it. I was left to expose a
more bold monster in pantyhose, Teresita, who told us all
non-Catholics must die and that the mandate to kill them is biblical
and does not involve hate. She said it is nothing personal, BUT IT'S
JUST BUSINESS.

Nicholas soon came into the picture when we soon found he had to more
act the Jesuit that he is! Here we are assessing the facts about him
in the complete thread here:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&threadm=d...

In message number 5, Jesuit Nick said that he put me in his killfile,
which means, as the common tactic of the Jesuits being exposed, he
will ignore all the evidence and points that I bring.

We keep posting about a death mandate against all non-Catholics issued
by two posters and defended by many others-many of whom claim to be
non-Catholics-yet Jesuit Nicholas has yet to even make a mention about
the shocking words though we scream at him about them all the time.
Nicholas claims to be a supreme non-Catholic and even has a website
exposing Rome. The death mandate, representing the greatest scoop to
his website he constantly and deliberately ignores!

Here now he valiantly tries to make an excuse. Though we post the
death mandate with practically every post we issue, Jesuit Nick here
tries to tell us he didn't see it and doesn't care about it or know
what we're posting. In the midst of this he continues to willingly
forget his concern that Brother Ted should "lighten up":

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=fb2c...

He says:
I preach Truth. Ted hates that. So he lies and says I saw or read some
madate? LOL.. no clue what he's rambling on... and no care. He has
proven to
be possessed 666 times over. No more Pearls here.

============

Here now is proof he was lying. Jesuit Nick confesses that he reads
ALL our posts where we have the death mandate mentioned in practically
every one and posted in practically every one. How therefore can he
not know what we're raving about as he claims? 12/01/2003:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=f69e...

Jesuit Nicholas:
PLUS.. I read ALL the posts of Andrew in my threads, all I see is a
man sharing as much love and kindness with you as possible. Plus I
read all your posts as well. I see a person filled with hate, and
bitterness.

Jesuit Nick tells us that saying nothing about evils is condoning.
Why did he give us so much trouble acknowledging the bold death
mandate posted against all non-Catholics?:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=+%22same+as+condoning%22+author:Nic...

Here now is another Jesuit friend of his posting under the name of "A
MIGHTY FORTRESS." Here this Jesuit asks a question that proves he
knows a death mandate is posted on the newsgroups. In trying to

attack me, he writes:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=752b...

ENTIRE THREAD:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&threadm=7...

A Mighty Fortress:
Susan,

If someone kills a lot of Christians are they doomed?

A Mighty Fortress

==========

[He is trying to show that those who issued the death mandates are not
all bad and are saveable. Here is my typical response to such common
tactics used by these Jesuits:]

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=81u6...

Jesuit...

If someone REPORTS others who want alot of Christians killed, is that
person "evil to the core" and lost as you, Jesuit Nicholas and all the
other Jesuits have proclaimed?

============

These two conversed together as friends. As they did that and Jesuit
Nicholas lied boldly claiming he didn't see the bold death mandate,
JESUIT MIGHTY FORTRESS KNEW BETTER THAN TO ALERT NICHOLAS TO HIS
ERROR!! Soon Jesuit Nicholas had to join the nothing new tactic of
more verbally declaring he will ignore all my probing questions. The
reasons are obvious, but he has to use his lying lips to overshadow
the truth JUST AS WAS DONE DURING THE INQUISTIONS:

KILLFILE: in the following thead, Jesuit Nicholas continues to refuse
to "Lighten up." He again more affirms he will killfile me in
following the consistent habit of the other Jesuits WITHOUT ADDRESSING
MY QUESTIONS! 01/12/2004
http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=...
Entitled: WHY DOES NICK STILL IGNORE A BOLD DEATH-MANDATE AGAINST ALL
NON-CATHOLICS???

[Jesuit Nick continues speaking a lot for me and about me. The
boldest accusations are given Jesuit style! Here is my reply:]
01/12/2004
http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=...

>Amen Teresita.

[WHO IS THIS TERESITA HE IS SPEAKING SO FRIENDLY WITH??? SHE IS THE
MAIN PERSON WHO ISSUED THE BOLD DEATH MANDATE AGAINST ALL
NON-CATHOLICS!!

Jesuit Nick now has to force everyone to believe that I care whether
or not he killfiles me as if I had not suffered this typical Jesuit
reaction when trying to defend against their rapid accusations:]

Jesuit Nick:

>Ted McMillan (aka Susan Williams) will try ANYTHING to try
>and get me and others that killfiled him to unkillfile him so he can have
>people to attack.

Susan Williams: Not interested in Jesuit Nicholas posting. He was
gone for a long time. No complaints from me. Jesuit Nicholas,
however, joins the other Jesuits in constantly making statements
without proof, though he demands it. He says, "PROVE IT!" to his
enemies, but ignores when they request proof from him.

Here is proof of what I'm asking. The whole issue is the death
mandate against all non-Catholics. BEYOND THAT I COULD CARE LESS WHAT
SECTION OF THE VATICAN TRAINED JESUIT NICHOLAS!!

He claims to be a non-Catholic and even has a website exposing Rome,
but he can only attack people who expose death mandates against all
non-Catholics as the one posted below.
He lied to us telling us he didn't see one of the most frequently
posted mandates probably on the internet today. At the same time he
dug a ditch for himself by confessing that he reads all our posts.
Jesuit Nick needs to address this lie and his profound disrespect for
all non-Catholic life contrary to his website that is supposed to
support such life.

Here is the link which PROVES that Jesuit Nicholas is a [JESUIT] liar.
It shows him telling us he didn't see the BOLD DEATH MANDATE AGAINST
ALL NON-CATHOLICS, and that he doesn't care. Later it shows him
confessing that he reads all my posts! <snip already shown>.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=fb2c...

ENTIRE THREAD:
http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&threa...

Here is one of Jesuit Nick's attacks within that thread:

Jesuit Nick:

>It seems most people are either ignoring him now. Look at
>the numbers.. many of his posts have NO responses now.

Susan Williams: AS HAD BEEN HAPPENING FOR YEARS. But get the issue
straight. THESE JESUIT CANNOT AFFORD TO IGNORE ME. That includes
Jesuit Nicholas. He keeps posting with me as his number one subject.
All the Jesuits obsessively post against us. Now with Jesuit Nicholas
promising to killfilie me after I asked him to explain his lie above,
I am still his number one concern.

Jesuit Nick:

>The Bible is so clear
>as to how we are to handle people like him.

[Everything else is so clear when the Jesuits move upon multitudes
they have put into confusion and debate!]

Susan Williams: I HAVE ALREADY ASKED THIS JESUIT HOW DID JESUS HANDLE
THE PHARISEES WHEN THEY ASKED HIM QUESTIONS! Did Jesus killfile them
as is the habit with these Jesiuts? [Did Christ do that after they
ask him very convicting questions they dare not answer?]

Remember, Jesuit Nicholas attacked first with bold and lying
accusations containing not a bit of proof. He claimed he saw iniquity
in Brother Ted, but now claims he cannot see a bold death mandate
posted all over the newsgroups even though we have been bringing it to
his Jesuit attention.

Jesuit Nick:

>There must be hundreds of verses
>that not only prove this, but they also prove Ted McMillan (aka Susan
>Williams) just openly lied in the above statement. He is saying we are doing
>EVIL when we choose to do as the Lord says.

Susan Williams: No proof given. Did Christ killfile the Pharisees
when they asked Him direct and convicting questions that he couldn't
answer? See the death mandate posted below. It is attached to
virtually every post we post. Jesuit Nicholas tells us he doesn't see
it!

Jesuit Nick:

>Acts 24:14, "But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they
>call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which
>are written in the law and in the prophets:"

1 Thess. 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 22
Abstain from all appearance of evil.

We proved Jesuit Nicholas lied. DO YOU READERS SEE THE BOLD DEATH
MANDATE AGAINST ALL NON-CATHOLICS?? Jesuit Nicholas has to use his
Iying Inquisitor lips to tell us he still doesn't see it, but he can
see through those who expose bold death mandates.

Jesuit Nick:

>Yet, he wants us all to ignore "whatsoever saith the Lord" for "whatsoever
>saith Ted" instead.

Susan Williams: 1 Thess. 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which
is good. 22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.

We proved Jesuit Nicholas lied. DO YOU READERS SEE THE BOLD DEATH
MANDATE AGAINST ALL NON-CATHOLICS?? Jesuit Nicholas has to use his
Iying Inquisitor lips to tell us he still doesn't see it, but he can
see through those who expose bold death mandates.

Jesuit Nick:

>Problem is now... his many evils are now finally getting
>before the eyes of many.

[Do they see a bold death-mandate against all non-Catholics that this
Jesuit claims he did not see?...AND THEN SAID HE DOESN'T CARE? He has
much more to tell you what you have to believe about me!]

The bold death mandate against all non-Catholics this lying Jesuit is
telling us he cannot see is posted below.

Jesuit Nick:

>He has become that obvious now! But, this only
>makes him more angry when they ignore him.

Susan Williams:
The bold death mandate against all non-Catholics is posted below.
Someone is angry at these Jesuits attacing only those who expose it. I
do have different concerns than Jesuit Nicholas, who approached
telling me it is not Christian to attack another.

Jesuit Nick:

>He will do anything to try and
>get them to respond to him.

Susan Williams: Readers,

Since you see a bold death mandate against all non-Catholics posted in
virtually all our posts, can't you notice a certain Jesuit talking
here telling us he still doesn't see it, so he won't condemn nor even
comment about it?

Jesuit Nick:

>In fact, when he finally realized I truly
>killfiled him, he emailed a ministry that I have on my website links page
>that also has some of his stuff on their site from his website.

Susan Williams: I, Susan Williams, mailed info about Jesuit Nicholas
AND SHOWED THE BOLD DEATH MANDATE AGAINST ALL NON-CATHOLICS JESUIT
NICHOLAS CLAIMS TO THIS DAY HE DOESN'T SEE!

Since the Jesuit claims he cannot see it, notice all the things he
does see consistent with the history and talent of that order!

Jesuit Nick:

>He figured
>they would believe him because they were displaying his works. But it
>backfired. They emailed me about his letter to them (which he signed as Susa
>n Williams, with the email addy of... Salethie...@rocketmail.com) So I was
>forced to defend my honor as a Christian.

Susan Williams:
I do not care if Jesuit Nicholas is even telling the truth here
consistent with the claim he still doesn't see the bold death mandate
against all non-Catholics! Will not be surprised by even the many
other folk and ministries that suddenly cannot worry about death
mandates against non-Catholics especially when they claim to be
non-Catholic.

Jesuit Nick:

>I simply shared with that ministry
>PROOF concerning Ted McMillan being Susan Williams. Plus, I shared a few NG
>posts as evidence.

Susan Williams: AND THEN ALL THE ISSUE ABOUT THE DEATH DECREE OF ALL
NON-CATHOLICS BECAME INSIGNIFICANT ENOUGH SO THAT THE OTHER MINISTRIES
DIDN'T SEE IT EITHER!

[All the Jesuits, like our national leaders, exalt the issue of
identities (who you are) and name-calling (identifying them as
Jesuits) more than mass-exterminations, as they are typical unchanged
Jesuits! Of course, us constantly showing the Jesuits 2 Tim. 3, where
we are told that in the last days "perilous" or life-threatening
"times shall come" and not because of name-calling or identities, does
no good to an order that hasn't change in some 5 centuries!]

Jesuit Nick:

>Some were VERY old from the beginning days of all this.
>(They are available on Google for all to see.) They also saw posts from TED
>McMILLAN himself BEFORE he took on the name Susan Williams. I didn't even
>have to comment further. Truth is Truth!

Susan Williams: Readers,

WE ARE NOT JESUITS! We don't have concerns about the identities of
people to cover over death mandates against all non-Catholics
especially when we claim to be non-Catholic as Jesuit Nicholas does!

Jesuit Nick:

>They saw all they needed to see. It
>was obvious to them that not only was Susan and Ted the same person, they
>also realized that Ted was doing evil before he claimed the name Susan
>Williams. That ministry agreed with me that the only reason he uses an
>alias, is to protect the name "Ted McMillan."

Susan Williams: The death mandate is posted below. We do not have
Jesuit concerns. We are not Jesuits. If I'm a non-Catholic, I would
be just as concerned about a death mandate against all non-Catholics
AS WOULD ANY OTHER! Nicholas, IS NOT NON-CATHOLIC!

Jesuit Nick:

>Ted knows that if people get
>wind of his evil ways in the NG's that his ministry will be exposed for what
>it is.

Susan Williams: No wonder he [me] is willing to prove and doesn't
have to killfile any of the Jesuits. As evil as they are he never
even did it to Jesiit Nicholas!

Jesuit Nick:

>So.. he uses an alias to hide the truth from people.

[Always the Jesuits, having the name "paranoid" and
"conspiracy-theorist" against their enemies, have to show their
concerns about who people are. This naturally has to be held above
the issue of death]

Susan Williams: Posted below is the death mandate against all
non-Catholics to contrast with the paranoid Jesuit Nick's concerns.

Jesuit Nick:

>That ministry
>saw the truth for what it is and promptly deleted ALL of his stuff from
>their ministry website including all links back to Ted's site. True
>Christians are not blind to such blatant evils.

Susan Williams: If that is true, then that ministry is just like
Jesuit Nick. If such a thing was done, as Jesuit Nick comments...

THAT MINISTRY WOULD HAVE EVEN WRITTEN EITHER ME OR BROTHER TED AND
INQUIRED OR ASKED QUESTIONS.

Is the person who hosts that ministry a non-Catholic?? What would
Christ do? Ask no questions AT ALL?? Has the whole world become
Jesuits like Nicholas?

Below is the death mandate against all non-Catholics. I'm a
non-Catholic. Jesuit Nicholas claims to be. I have different
concerns. I see a bold death mandate against non-Catholics. It is
posted below! [Watch more of his Jesuit techniques we have long
encountered]:

Jesuit Nick:

>I wonder... will he ever repent?

Susan Williams: The death mandate is below. Homeland Security is
still active. Should we repent respect for life and become like
infiltrating Jesuit super-terrorists as Nicholas?

Centuries have past...

HAVE THE JESUITS REPENTED OF THEIR THIRST FOR NON-CATHOLIC BLOOD?

Jesuit Nick:

>I hope so! His zeal is a mighty zeal.

His proofs send the Jesuits TRAILING...

NOT RUNNING!! [They don't run away. They stay and trail our posts to
address an obvious emergency since they are being exposed. Jesuit
Nicholas is another who has killfiled us, but shows the benefits of
that. Most of what he has been posting has been about us!]

That's why Jesuit Nick killfiled us, but, although accusing us of
obsessions, we occupy his Jesuit mind a great deal. Actually, it is
the death mandate posted below. Homeland Security and the climate of
Terrorism should make people very sensitive to death mandates. The
Jesuits would only be sensitive when such are exposed. That was where
Jesuit Nicholas started his attacks.

Jesuit Nick:

>It is of course misdirected right now, but could you imagine how powerful Ted
>McMillan's ministry would be if he just STOPPED... REPENTED... AND
>RE-DEDICATED his life to Christ?

Susan Williams: THE DEATH MANDATE AGAINST ALL NON-CATHOLICS ARE
BELOW. WE WILL CONTINUE TO EXPOSE IT AND WILL IGNORE UNSCRUPULOUS
JESUIT INFILTRATORS WHO CANNOT EVEN REMEMBER THEIR LYING TIRADES
AGAINST MAKING ACCUSATIONS, AND CANNOT SEE A DEATH MANDATE AGAINST ALL
NON-CATHOLICS!

Jesuit Nick:

>When I first met Ted I was VERY impressed
>at his zeal and his calling. That's why we became such friends back then.
>But... the enemy got to him.. .and the rest is history..

[The Jesuits are known to even have doctored up documents and
forgeries in a talent for re-writing history!]

Susan Williams: Because Jesuit Nick came and accused him of posting
hate against a woman who told him his concern for human life proves he
was not loving!

Jesuit Nick claims he saw iniquity in Brother Ted, but cannot see a
bold death mandate against all non-Catholics! [Now the usual Jesuit
technique:]

Jesuit Nick:

>So keep him in prayer... I know I do.

Susan Williams: Will Jesuit Nick succeed in making Brother Ted
another killer through prayer to his Satan?

Jesuit Nick:

>I miss the "old" Ted. He needs to get
>back to his "first love."

Susan Williams: Below is a death mandate against BILLIONS of people!
To cover over that, Jesuit "Mighty Fortress" posted this blasphemy
above their graves, then look at Jesuit Nicholas joining him: <snip>

===========

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=r24r...
01/08/2004
JESUIT NICK STILL IGNORES THE BOLD DEATH-MANDATE AGAINST ALL
NON-CATHOLICS!!

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 14:56:14 GMT, "Nicholas"

<Pope-is-Proven-Antichr...@remnantofgod.org> wrote:

>"Alan M" <nos...@nospam.nospam> wrote in message

>...snip

>> > One more thing Alan, did you know that Nicholas original attacks of
>> > Ted McMillan
>> > were the exact same as the above, only he used me as his excuse, and
>> > then as now refused to see or acknowledge the support that these death
>> > mandates give to the prophecies, and warnings of Jesus ?

Jesuit Nick:
>The reason they were the exact same as above Alan is because Ted and Cindy
>'possibly' entertain the same demon.

Susan Williams: The "demon" that provides proof for what they say, and
interesting since Jesuit Nicholas told us not to show hatred, accuse
or attack because this is the wrong form of evangelization...

Before we continue just consider the bold Jesui lie of Nicholas that
he didn't see the death mandate against all non-Catholics posted
everywhere AFTER ALREADY CONFESSING THAT HE READS ALL OUR POSTS!...

Jesuit Nick:

>I rebuked Ted for attacking Cindy no
>less than a couple or so years ago. I even did it in private email to
>prevent his embarassment in the NG. But he kept attacking her in the NG
>anyway.

So Jesuit Nicholas keeps attacking us on the newsgroups. As all the
other Jesuits know, when he has a case he will go with questions and
demand that his enemies prove their statements. He completely ignores
the death mandate and then all our inquiring questions proving he's a
Jesuit so that he can focus on more pressing concerns akin to the
Jesuits: OUR IDENTITIES, AND JESUS BEING MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL!

After Jesuit Nicholas claims he saw iniquity in Brother Ted, his keen
eyesight proves itself in claiming he did not see the bold
death-mandate against all non-Catholics.

Jesuit Nick:

>She was a friend of mine then, as was Ted. So I was eventually
>forced to rebuke Ted ever so gently in the NG before everyone because he
>ignored my rebuke in the emails.

[Again, the Jesuits always tell us not to accuse, condemn, name-call
or personally attack. They then move in to do what they have
condemned. In most every case they issue subtle excuses for why they
must do what they have condemned. To soften this, the despot tells us
we have to believe that he REBUKED GENTLY as we can see now!]

Susan Williams: No proofs of his statement. And, being a Jesuit,
ROUTINELY, he will provide no proof! Only when he argues with people
he knows he can win in argument does he provide proof! He just uses
Jesuit tactics to tell us that all reality has to be verified by his
super-damned and lying Jesuit lips! He always comes back telling us
how he "gently" did this and that when he knows it is not true. He
makes himself the standard!

Jesuit Nicholas then lied telling us that Brother Ted first attacked
him out of the clear blue. In the link with the first attack of
Jesuit Nicholas, BROTHER TED DIDN'T ATTACK HIM AT ALL!!

Jesuit Nick:

>He did as Cindy is doing right now. He
>started a hate campaign against me ever since.

We have to expose the Jesuit! Sorry! We had to demonstrate that
Nicholas HAS TO IGNORE A BOLD DEATH MANDATE AGAINST ALL NON-CATHOLICS!
From thence he keeps lying to us that we are hate.

If you want to know who is right or wrong in this, look at the only
people who can provide proof and you will find those who are not
Jesuits as Nicholas is!

By exposing a death mandate against all non-Catholics we knew he would
naturally pretend didn't exist! He now uses the tactics of the
Jesuits.

Here is proof of the lying ability of Nicholas. Here, like now, he
claims he doesn't see the death mandate against all non-Catholics even
most of the other Jesuits admitted was there. Included with this is
the proof that he lied...

Jesuit Nick:

>(He's still doing it today
>from what I hear)

Susan Williams: Like Nicholas's Jesuit lie that he didn't see the
death mandate posted againt all non-Catholics PROVEN TO BE A LIE
HERE...

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Nicholas+lied+author:Susan+author:W...

Jesuit Nick:

>And it's ALL traced back to the same thing Cindy's is
>traced back to. I did the right thing in rebuking them for using insults,
>name calling, and blunt hatred in preaching for the Lord Jesus Christ.

Susan Williams: And has since been attacking us with using insults,
name calling and blunt Jesuit hatred!

Is Nicholas's Jesuit accusation, name-calliing and hatred true? Have
you not seen a string of Catholics bringing the same accusations,
hatred and tactics before? Jesuit Nick tells us that similar tactics
proves beyond a shadow of doubt I am brother Ted? Do we see similar
tactics here? Do rules that Nicholas issues differ when he comes in
the spotlight like the other Jesuits?

Like Nicholas's Jesuit lie that he didn't see the death mandate posted
againt all non-Catholics PROVEN TO BE A LIE HERE...

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Nicholas+lied+author:Susan+author:W...

Jesuit Nick:

>This
>can be verified in the history of the threads. It is also "written down" in
>Heaven.

Susan Williams: Now Jesuit Nicholas, like the other Catholics in the
Eucharist, commands heaven! He tells us that our defense for the
lives of all non-Catholics is written down for hate in heaven...

Like Nicholas's Jesuit lie that he didn't see the death mandate posted
againt all non-Catholics PROVEN TO BE A LIE HERE...

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Nicholas+lied+author:Susan+author:W...

Jesuit Nick:

>Both Cindy and Ted use all sorts of hateful terms when they post.

Susan Williams: Is that accusation, insult and Jesuit hatred true?

Like Nicholas's Jesuit lie that he didn't see the death mandate posted
againt all non-Catholics PROVEN TO BE A LIE HERE...

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Nicholas+lied+author:Susan+author:W...

Jesuit Nick:

>THAT is indeed an open mockery of Christ! And they will be held accountable
>for it. "every idle word.."

Susan Williams: Friends, JESUITS ARE CAPABLE OF WHAT NICHOLAS IS DOING
HERE!!

The hateful Jesuit Nicholas continues. No proofs of his statement.
And, being a Jesuit, ROUTINELY, he will provide no proof! Only when
he argues with people he knows he can win in argument does he provide
proof! Look at all his insults, accusations and words of hate! Are
they true...

Like Nicholas's Jesuit lie that he, TO THIS DAY, doesn't see the
death mandate posted againt all non-Catholics PROVEN TO BE A LIE
HERE...

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Nicholas+lied+author:Susan+author:W...

Jesuit Nick:

>Ted attacked with much hate yes,

Susan Williams: Have we seen all the other Catholics constantly use
this lie while they attack us for exposing a bold death mandate
against all non-Catholics?

Jesuit Nick:

>and sadly, Cindy did the same thing later.
>Why?

Susan Williams: Jesuit Nicholas doesn't know the heart does he?...

Jesuit Nick:

>The Word says bad company corrupts Godly character. She kept playing
>with Ted, and eventually began to do as he did. I wanted to rebuke Cindy in
>private email to save her the embarassment as well. But all my email addys
>of hers are bogus as far as I can tell. So I was forced to rebuke her before
>the entire NG to ask her to refrain from using terms like BLOODY MARY when
>evangelizing people.

Susan Williams: What should I use against someone who tells us all
non-Catholics MUST DIE!! What did you use against Osama, readers?
Did Osama condemn ALL NON-CATHOLICS?

Jesuit Nick:

>Proof ->

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=+%22bloody+mary%22+group:alt.religi...

Susan Williams: Why does Jesuit Nick now finally provide what he
claims is proof? [BECAUSE HE THINKS HE CAN!]

Jesuit Nick:

>And then I had to kill file her. But she then convinced "Donna" who I have
>"discernment" on is her "so called" pastor's wife. I killfiled her almost
>immediately.

Susan Williams: LIKE JESUS DID TO THE PHARISEES WHO WERE ASKING HIM
CONVICTING QUESTIONS IN FRONT OF HIS FOLLOWERS!

The hateful Jesuit Nicholas continues. No proofs of his statement.
And, being a Jesuit, ROUTINELY, he will provide no proof! Only when
he argues with people he knows he can win in argument does he provide
proof!

Jesuit Nick:

>> I'm not really sure what you mean here, but I'll hazard a guess at saying
>> No. It was possibly before my time on the NG. ... and No - I won't be
>> looking up the history.

>Waste of time, yes. Just look at the most recent posts of Cindy. (I can't,
>she's killfiled) I'm not sure, but discernment tells me she hasn't changed
>her ways.

Susan Williams: Let's define "discernment" for Jesuit Nicholas:

Like Nicholas's Jesuit lie that he, TO THIS DAY, doesn't see the
death mandate posted againt all non-Catholics PROVEN TO BE A LIE
HERE...

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Nicholas+lied+author:Susan+author:W...

Here now comes similar tactics we have seen with all the other
Catholics, since Jesuit Nicholas told us similar tactics proves
similar identities...

Jesuit Nick:

>Pray for her. She needs Jesus. Pray also for the church she
>attends. They are under the leadership of a man that was not only NEVER
>ordained Pastor, yet insist on being called such. Plus, he has been asked to
>step down by more than a few ministers recently. A church like that only
>cultivates the evil activity we see Cindy doing.

Susan Williams: Please play for the entired race of killers mentioned
in the book of Revelation who raised up Nicholas to enact at the last
crucial hour, the most profound betrayal!

=============

Check these links once you have the time…

Singular posting:

SCANNING THE WILYNESS OF JESUIT NICK
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=insubject:JESUIT+insubject:NICK+aut...

Another whole thread message:
Re: SCANNING THE WILYNESS OF JESUIT NICK!
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=insubject:JESUIT+insubject:NICK+aut...
01/13/2004

ENTIRE THREAD:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&threadm=v...

http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&threa...

#HERSHEYIST SUSAN LIKES NESTLES CRUNCH BARS!

Message 1 by "Mighty Fortress"

==================

AT FIRST SHE CLAIMED TO DENY THE BOLD NESTLE MANDATE AGAINST ALL
HERSHEY BAR EATERS! SHE IS A HERSHEYIST!!!

SHE MIGHT CLAIM TO LIKE NESTLE CRUNCH BARS BUT SHE CANNOT HIDE FROM
HER BOLD NESTLE MANDATE!

HERSHEYIST!!

---------------------------------------------------------- Posted
below is an example of her duplicitous nature!

==================

Jesuit Nicholas, after "killfiling us" under the claim he will ignore
us, wrote with consummate blasphemy in the same style as the other
Jesuits he claims as his enemies:

==================

ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The thing I like about ignoring the ultimate HERSHEYLIST is that doing
so it melts on the server, and not on my puter.

-- ...Nicholas Presents of God ministry www.RemnantofGod.org

==================

>If he ever does do the right thing, I would
>promptly do all I could to further his work. But until such a time. He is
>killfiled.

HE REFUSED TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE DEATH MANDATE POSTED SO CLEARLY
AND BOLDLY OVER THE NEWSGROUPS. He even refused to acknowledge that
one was there as we see above!

Now Nicholas finally, and in a subtle way, admits that he did see the
death mandate against all non-Catholics. Supposing he was really
beginning to look pretty bad, Jesuit Nicholas violated all his claims
of putting me on permanent killfile to make the following admission in
the first message of the thread here:

I AGREE WITH TED MCMILLAN - on ONE POINT

01/12/2004; he writes:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&threadm=B...

This post is for Ted McMillan (aka Susan Williams)

I feel for all the newbies that have to put up with your flooding of
the NG's and wasting of bandwidth lately. (Last 2 years worth if I
recall right) I keep seeing people's responses to your evil posts. (as
limited as those responses are getting lately, praise God) In these
them I "say" I hate you for exposing those that have a death mandate
against non-Catholics. WRONG! WRONG WRONG WRONG! You sir are a liar.
My website proves you a liar as well Ted. Everyone knows (over 214000
hits worth know) that I boldly expose people that have death mandates
against non-Catholics, Catholics, Buddhists, Zoroastrian nuns, or
ANYONE on earth! It is EVIL to have a death mandate! Did ya read that?
I agreed with you! You, me, or anyone else that exposes them IS RIGHT
TO DO SO! So in essence I totally agree with your desire to expose
those that want to kill others. So knock it off already! I agree with
you to expose death mandates! It needs to be done, it should be done,
and I have numerous pages on my website dedicated to doing just that.

There, I said it. Did ya get that? If not re-read it please.

You need to repent BIG TIME Ted! You have lied about me openly
concerning this death mandate stuff. Anyone that has seen my site
knows that now. The only reason you lie about this has now become very
obvious. You are obsessed with me for some strange reason. You seek to
get a rise out of me for the sake of debate. Well it finally worked
today. (never again though) When I saw all those ridiculous posts,
WHERE NO ONE RESPONDS TO, wasting all that bandwidth on Google, I
realized you have become a pest! You are making the NG experience an
awful experience for many now. You started this lie about me only
because I ignored you! You know deep inside I agree with you Ted, yet
you lied so that I will respond to you. Wow Ted, how sick is that?!
You have gone completely overboard. Or should I say, certifiably
insane! Why are you so obsessed with me Ted? Why? Can you answer that
question? Oh.. no wait a sec.. I have you killfiled. So... nevermind.
I don't need you to answer.

Ted McMillan, Iexpose you as a hateful person. To make matters worse,
you're now calling people "super terrorists." Did you know that in so
doing you are putting innocent peoples lives at risk, all for the sake
of puffing up your chest just so you can "feel" you are right, or get
a response in a post!? Don't you realize the homeland security agents
surf newsgroups? Have you ever "tracked" an email from someone lately?
I do it often because I get my share of death threats and harassments,
and the IPS's need the "extra" info I can supply when harassed by
their users. It got where I had to purchase special software to do it.
Were you aware that EVERY SINGLE EMAIL, or website you surf to travels
through the Washington DC computers BEFORE it gets to you? It's been
that way since 911. Check it out yourself! There are "free" limited
trackers that will tell you at least that much. So, truth is, all your
hate speech, and "super terrorist" talk has been filtered through that
system! I wonder... how many lives have you genuinely put at risk with
all this talk about super terrorists!? You know as well as I do the
govt computers look for certain buzzwords that are red flagged. You
may even have gotten someone jailed, or worse, killed, by all your
hate!

REPENT Ted! Repent!

BTW... Don't bother responding. I will NOT read it. I will not bother
to go to Google to see your response either. I only did that today
because I let the "cat" out of the bag concerning that ministry you
emailed lying about me. They did in fact delete ALL your stuff praise
God! If you want to respond to this, you know my email addy. Or go to
my "contact us" page on the site. Send me an email if you want to talk
about this. That is of course if you have the courage. Or.. if your
REALLY brave, stop in my audio chat one night. We'll chat' :)

will he do it? (If so... I invite ALL of you to listen in LIVE! I can
also RECORD the text and audio it if ya like. In fact anyone can
record in my audio chats. It's a nice feature I think.) So.. if ya
wanna Ted.. we can make an event out of this. My chat room can hold
100 comfortably at present. You up for it? If so... Pick a date and
time, and I will set it up. And give the people here at least a week's
notice eh?

Don't forget.. EMAIL me if you want to do this. I do NOT want to erase
you from my killfile. You post waaaaaaaaaaay too much! I like a neat
and clean forum.

(I'm not a betting man... but could you imagine the odds?)

===============

In His Grace,

Susan

x-- Access to over 1.6 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

rfr...@satx.nrr.com

Jun 15, 2005, 12:21:13 AM6/15/05

Susan, we will always have people that are obsessed running around the
net. On alt.military.retired we have such a person whose name is Rich
Greene. He is obsessed with me. He can't help but respond to my posts.
It just drives him nuts knowing that he can't do anything to stop me.
He has tried everything. He threatened my family with a mail package
that he claimed to have sent and that would explode when my wife
opened it. He flooded my ISP with complaints, he lied and said I
called his wife and called her a German Whore. He is mad that I have
exposed him as a fake war hero. You see, he posted a message on the
net telling civilians he was hit with shrapnel by two mortar rounds
and medivaced out of the theater. He then claimed that people at
Google must have edited his post and put it back on there. Nobody
believes him. You won't hear from the coward for a whole now as he is
frantically trying to locate a Purple heart he was never awarded. Keep
an eye on Ebay as he will probably buy one there.

Rodger

Micael

Jun 15, 2005, 3:25:32 AM6/15/05
That stuff if pretty off!

Lord have Mercy

www.RemnantofGod.org

Jun 15, 2005, 10:15:21 AM6/15/05
Notice people... Ted McMillan says I saw his posts and responded to him. Yet
all I ever responded to were people that responded to his posts. (like I am
doing now) In other words, he is once again lying, plain and simple. It's
easy to prove that by merely reading the thread. I have him killfiled as do
many others for just that reason. I suggest you do the same.

As for calling me a Jesuit. Again.. do a search online for Susan Williams
and Ted McMillan, (you may have to go back a few years) and you will see he
calls EVERYONE a Jesuit that exposes him and his agenda. PLUS, notice the
vulgar words he uses in this post? Simple question... Would Jesus do that?
No. Would Satan? YES.

Did I read his post below past his few first vulgarities? No.. why?

1 Timothy 6:3-5, "If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome

words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is
according to godliness; He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about
questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil
surmisings, Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of
the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself."

Pray for him. That's all you can do now. Ignore him as well.. His mind
numbingly looooong posts prove only one thing. He is obsessed. If you do
have time to read them you will see what others that have him killfiled have
seen.

--

One last thing.. check out my website. It's that easy to expose Ted/Susan.
What he says simply doesn't pan out. It didn't years ago.. and it still

Pssst... not going to help this obsession to grow further for Ted. I will
now ignore ALL posts associated with the SusanWilliams... WilliamSuzzane..
Ted McMillan camp. Why? Need I explain? Have ya read them? Have ya read
1/10th of them? If so.. then you know what's I'm talking about. Rants and
ravings are boring!

...Nicholas
www.RemnantofGod.org

Stop by the POGM-CHAT rooms:
www.RemnantofGod.org/pogmchat.htm
Where the Truth is Provided.

<rfr...@satx.nrr.com> wrote in message

>>Check these links once you have the time.

~ Cindy

Jun 15, 2005, 12:14:13 PM6/15/05

"www.RemnantofGod.org" <Proof-Pope-i...@RemnantofGod.org> wrote in
message news:2983b$42b0380a$41a24537$63...@COMTECK.COM...

> Notice people... Ted McMillan says I saw his posts and responded to him.
Yet
> all I ever responded to were people that responded to his posts. (like I
am
> doing now)

Yes.. responding again...

>In other words, he is once again lying, plain and simple. It's
> easy to prove that by merely reading the thread. I have him killfiled as
do
> many others for just that reason. I suggest you do the same.

As far as I know Nic has almost the entire newsgroup in his killfile, so how
would he know anything about anybody???
Also what advantage does this kilfile give Nic???

> As for calling me a Jesuit. Again.. do a search online for Susan Williams
> and Ted McMillan, (you may have to go back a few years) and you will see
he
> calls EVERYONE a Jesuit that exposes him and his agenda.

No proof, no evidence...

And, Nic uses jesuit tactics and methods because EVERYONE is a Jesuit???
Where have we heard this before??

>PLUS, notice the
> vulgar words he uses in this post?

No. although the diaper comment isn't one I'd have used, but Nic's idea of
vulgarity seems to be anything that might make him develop a conscience and
become accountable, or that might allow others to know him by his sTrAnGe
fruit and beware.

> Did I read his post below past his few first vulgarities? No.. why?

Because you have no defense or justification, and think if you pretend you
can't hear or see, that no one else will notice either?

A passage Nic frequently quotes, and also one Nic needs to stop preaching to
others until he learns to apply it to himself first:

> 1 Timothy 6:3-5, "If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome
> words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which
is
> according to godliness; He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about
> questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings,
evil
> surmisings, Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of
> the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself."
>
> Pray for him. That's all you can do now. Ignore him as well.. His mind
> numbingly looooong posts prove only one thing. He is obsessed. If you do
> have time to read them you will see what others that have him killfiled
have
> seen.

How are the posts in error, Nic doesn't say
Who are these others? I don't know who they are, they must be the same
mysterious and invisible people Nic keeps claiming all have me kilfiled.
Me thinks he's lying again..

> --
>
> One last thing.. check out my website. It's that easy to expose Ted/Susan.
> What he says simply doesn't pan out. It didn't years ago.. and it still
> doesn't today.

What on earth is Nic claiming here??? Who knows? There's no evidence again,
nor even a explanation..
when it comes to teaching about Rome, Babylon, and it's errors and
doctrines Nic can put it in writing but when it comes to seeing it around
him? He's way off, that's why he defended Teresita, and even Ted Seeber who
were condemning this country and all non-catholics and then said we were
demon possessed and hate incarnate for exposing that as Antichrist. What's
Nic's website designed to do again?

> Pssst... not going to help this obsession to grow further for Ted. I will
> now ignore ALL posts associated with the SusanWilliams... WilliamSuzzane..
> Ted McMillan camp. Why? Need I explain?

Yes, because Nic claims this everytime he responds and hasn't ignored
anybody yet, all he has avoided is answering questions concerning his weird
behavior and inability to prove what he claims in his obsessive attacks
aginst those he claims are kilfiled..

Have ya read them? Have ya read
> 1/10th of them? If so.. then you know what's I'm talking about. Rants and
> ravings are boring!

Kindly stop boring us then.

~ Cindy

WilSu...@rock.com

Jun 15, 2005, 12:28:13 PM6/15/05

www.RemnantofGod.org wrote:
> Notice people... Ted McMillan says I saw his posts and responded to him. Yet
> all I ever responded to were people that responded to his posts. (like I am
> doing now) In other words, he is once again lying, plain and simple. It's
> easy to prove that by merely reading the thread. I have him killfiled as do
> many others for just that reason. I suggest you do the same.
>
> As for calling me a Jesuit. Again.. do a search online for Susan Williams
> and Ted McMillan, (you may have to go back a few years) and you will see he
> calls EVERYONE a Jesuit that exposes him and his agenda. PLUS, notice the
> vulgar words he uses in this post? Simple question... Would Jesus do that?
> No. Would Satan? YES.
>
> Did I read his post below past his few first vulgarities? No.. why?
>
> 1 Timothy 6:3-5, "If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome
> words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is
> according to godliness; He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about
> questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil
> surmisings, Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of
> the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself."
>
> Pray for him. That's all you can do now. Ignore him as well.. His mind
> numbingly looooong posts prove only one thing. He is obsessed. If you do
> have time to read them you will see what others that have him killfiled have
> seen.
>
> --
>
> One last thing.. check out my website.

Why? In truth, it blatantly demonstrates that the gap between you and
Ted/Susan is just a mere baby-step. You're both full on nonsensical
flights of fancy that have no basis in spiritual, intellectual, or
historical accuracy or truth of any kind.

Oh yeah, you're followers in a cult in Christian clothing, too.

In His True Grace,

William Suzanne

Susan Williams

Jun 15, 2005, 12:46:27 PM6/15/05
As you have already noticed, the condemned super-traitor jesuit
Nicholas has completely glossed over the very convicting expose of his
ability to super-hypocrite himself and accuse EVERYONE else who
exposes his agenda of his own characteristics. Allow me to be a
little more defined by providing clear proof of what I say.

When you get a chance, check this rather comprehensive examination on
the following link again:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.religion.christian.baptist/browse_frm/thread/5c961e8fcd925eac/69e0392302158c54?q=%22method+of+evangelization%22+group:alt.religion.christian.adventist&rnum=11&hl=en#69e0392302158c54

TOP OF THE LIST AGAINST THE NATURALLY SUB-HYPOCRITE JESUIT NICHOLAS,
against Brother Ted McMIllan:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/tnn.religion.catholic/browse_frm/thread/4eedadca9b1edf55/d56075b4119ad1bf?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&rnum=6&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dgroup:alt.religion.christian.adventist%2Bauthor:Nicholas%2Bauthor:II%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26as_drrb%3Db%26as_mind%3D1%26as_minm%3D3%26as_miny%3D2002%26as_maxd%3D31%26as_maxm%3D3%26as_maxy%3D2002%26selm%3D3c9983b0%25241_7%2540news.nntpserver.com%26rnum%3D6#d56075b4119ad1bf

You need to lighten up Ted. Jesus does not approve of this method of
"evangelization."

That was because Brother Ted was exposing Cindy, who, after viewing
the mandates of death against all non-Catholics, went to "sweetly"
attack Brother Ted for exposing it claiming that he obviously has a
problem with love because he would expose it.

You have now to see before your eyes the methods of "evangelization"
that jesuit Nicholas and EVERYONE who are jesuits because they
disagree with me and naturally act like them, abide by...

Jesuit Nicholas has a habit like the other jesuits of condemning
himself. He accuse me of lying. He lied as shown in the website
documentation of him claiming that he didn't see posters post that
billions of people (non-Catholics) must die. Me exposing this has
made the sorry, blaspheming, diaper-crapping jesuit lose his nuts. TO
THIS DAY HE HAS STRUGGLED TO ONLY ONCE ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE DEATH
MANDATES WERE THERE AFTER HE SENT ATTACKING POST AFTER ATTACKING POST
IGNORING IT AND THEN SAYING IT WASN'T THERE OR HE DIDN'T SEE IT.

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 09:15:21 -0500, "www.RemnantofGod.org"
<Proof-Pope-i...@RemnantofGod.org> wrote:

>Notice people... Ted McMillan says I saw his posts and responded to him. Yet
>all I ever responded to were people that responded to his posts. (like I am
>doing now) In other words, he is once again lying, plain and simple. It's
>easy to prove that by merely reading the thread. I have him killfiled as do
>many others for just that reason. I suggest you do the same.

That's why it was because of other people why he promised to killfile
me and then responded to me before. He constantly jesuit babbles that
I am in terror because people are ignoring my posts while those other
people AND HIMSELF kept me fighting and posting all the time. Now is
another lying excuse on the same point of his horrific engine of
terror: the killfile!

The documentation of the lies of the hyperventilating diaper crapping
jesuit Nicholas is proven over and over again.

ALL THE JESUITS see the documentation against them and it is
absolutely necessary for them to gloss over it.

>As for calling me a Jesuit. Again.. do a search online for Susan Williams
>and Ted McMillan, (you may have to go back a few years) and you will see he
>calls EVERYONE a Jesuit that exposes him and his agenda.

What agenda have you exposed, and how can you can you expose that
agenda when you can't see the mandates of death we have been posting
with almost every post, according to your lying jesuit lips which you
later had to confess that you see?

Since jesuit Nicholas is the SAINT, he needs to prove that I call
EVERYONE jesuits who merely cannot see death mandates that I post all
the time, and when they see it claim I am a criminal for exposing it.
He needs to prove that EVERYONE does things like this.

JESUIT NICHOLAS: go to the website that showed you lying claiming that
you were blind enough not to see the death mandates against all
non-Catholics. Explain to the readers you also claim are stupid, why
you are a jesuit because you cannot see people posting that all
non-Catholics must die, including your jesuit soul if you were
actually a non-Catholic. Then explain why you saw that Ted McMillan
has posted hate posts because you were able to look into his heart.

>PLUS, notice the
>vulgar words he uses in this post? Simple question... Would Jesus do that?
>No. Would Satan? YES.

First is first. Who does lying? Is it Christ? or Satan? Satan?
YES. Did jesuit Nicholas see the death mandates? YES! He confessed
that he did. WHY DID HE LIE?

Jesuit Nicholas is like the other Jesuits. He will completely ramble
over the clear evidence that he has lied. He will then approach like
a demented mannequin to charge EVERYONE ELSE with lying who exposes
his agenda!

NEXT, Jesuit Nicholas claimed I must not attack anyone for THIS IS NOT
CHRIST'S METHOD OF EVANGELIZATION. He said this with regard to Cindy,
who never needed evangelization because she claims to be Adventist.
If you want to look at words not wholesome, go back to the website and
see what he has used, since EVERYONE who disagrees with me disobeyes
all their rules they claim to support and then come accusing others of
disobeying theirs.

Where is jesuit Nicholas's ABSOLUTELY PROOF that I have lied? I have
the website to show ABSOLUTE PROOF that jesuit Nicholas saw the
mandates of deaths against billions of people and posted that he
didn't see it.

Would satan write scripture that goes like this?...

Jesuit Nicholas 3:16

The Jesuit Nicholas spirit speaketh that in the last days perilous
times shall come, for men shall post as women and expose death
mandates against all non-Catholics, while we non-Catholics must
conclude in our conspiracy theories that he or she has hatred in his
or her heart for doing this. We must pretend we didn't see the death
mandates because we are EVERYBODY jesuits condemned merely for
disagreeing with him/her.

>Did I read his post below past his few first vulgarities? No.. why?

Thank you for joining the EVERYONE Jesuits who ignore my posts so much
they trail it to the end. Did jesuit Nicholas set the standard that
would make the saints web their diapers have tantrums and make the
world know that perilous times are coming because the saints must
develop conspiracy theories and claim that men are posting as women?

>1 Timothy 6:3-5, "If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome
>words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is
>according to godliness; He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about
>questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil
>surmisings, Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of
>the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself."

We have record of unwholesome words in the website and the reasons.

>Pray for him. That's all you can do now. Ignore him as well..

Why would the EVERYONEs who are jesuits because they disagree with me,
tell me we must not attack anyone because it is not Christ's "method
of evangelization" as jesuit Nick claims, and then tells all to merely
pray for me constantly to Inquisition over the proofs he is a jesuit,
BUT ALWAYS DOES MORE THAN PRAY FOR ME?

YES PRAY FOR ME, while the hyperventilating super-traitor jesuit
constantly gets emotional, blasphemes against scripture and proves
that my exposes of him are very very very very effective. All the
EVERYONE jesuits show me that I am on their MARK of the beast,
exposing it well.

DID JESUIT NICHOLAS tell us we must not attack anyone because it is
not Christ's method of evanglization?

>His mind numbingly looooong posts prove only one thing. He is obsessed. If you do
>have time to read them you will see what others that have him killfiled have
>seen.

BLASHEMOUS JESUIT NICHOLAS 3:17:

The spirit speaketh expressly that in the last days perilous times
shall come, for men shall become so "obsessed", you, my children, will
have to break promises of killfiling, tell everyone to pray for those
obsessed, and then obsess over their posts!

Why would a jesuit claim I am obsessed after long trailing my posts,
breaking their codes of killfiling constantly to attack us and then
claim that Christ does not condone attacking people?

Susan Williams

Jun 15, 2005, 12:50:25 PM6/15/05
How can we get to the bottom of the unprovoked attack of the
hyper-obsessive babbling super-traitor jesuit Nicholas who has again
broken his jesuit codes of killfiling and telling others just to pray
for us despite his delusions? If jesuit Nicholas is in the wrong, why
can't you see he has to babble over the evidence that exposes his
jesuit credentials?...

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.religion.christian.baptist/browse_frm/thread/5c961e8fcd925eac/69e0392302158c54?q=%22method+of+evangelization%22+group:alt.religion.christian.adventist&rnum=11&hl=en#69e0392302158c54

Ted McMillan
tmac1...@seventh-dayadventism.com

=============

Typical example of Jesuit tactics in ignoring convicting points. We
challenged Jesuit Nicholas to answer our questions and address our
points that dig into his sudden attacks and accusations. We predicted
that he will use the typical Jesuit tactic of ignoring the points and
taunting around them. Here is a key example:

Re: HISTORIC PROOF PETER WAS NEVER IN ROME 12/08/2003
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=c9a1...

Susan Williams:

> claims that Brother Ted started to attack him first. We proved that
> wasn't true.

Jesuit Nicholas: You proved nothing TED

[He forgot to put proof of the statement. Don't try to remind him.
Centuries have taught the Jesuits nothing! But thenif he addressed
the points, all would see whether or not Nicholas's lie here is true?
When are lies EVER true? HE ANSWERS QUESTIONS WITH OTHERS WHO
CHALLENGE HIM ON THE NEWSGROUPS. HE CANNOT AFFORD TO DO THAT WHEN WE
POST. I wonder why!!]

Susan Williams:

> He ignored out requests for proof from him and he
> ignored us just like the other super-criminal he is pretending to
> argue with here as if he doesn't work with them for Rome!

Jesuit Nicholas: Ok, TED.. keep lying

Susan Williams:

> He left still insisting that we must never attack or accuse, for this
> is not the method to evangelize. But he left all kinds of false
> accusations against us.

Jesuit Nicholas: Ok, TED.. keep lying

Susan Williams:

> We showed them not true and asked him to back
> up his accusations.

Jesuit Nicholas: Ok, TED.. keep lying

Susan Williams:

> Now he is showing us it is a low thing to make statements without
> proving them!

Jesuit Nicholas: Ok, TED.. keep lying

> In His Grace,

> Susan (TED)

Jesuit Nicholas: Oh... TED? WELCOME TOMY KILLFILE ;)

-not here to play with the Cindy's... Donna's (Debbies) Susan's (TED)
and so
on

KerPlunk

ahhh....peace!

Susan Williams

Jun 15, 2005, 1:02:36 PM6/15/05
As you have already noticed, the condemned super-traitor jesuit
Nicholas has completely glossed over the very convicting expose of his
ability to super-hypocrite himself and accuse EVERYONE else who
exposes his agenda of his own characteristics. Allow me to be a
little more defined by providing clear proof of what I say.

Jesuit Nick, June 15 against us:

>His mind numbingly looooong posts prove only one thing. He is obsessed. If you do
>have time to read them you will see what others that have him killfiled have
>seen.

As you can see, all the hyperventilating EVERYBODY WHO DISAGREES WITH
ME JESUITS oftentime seem to prove their point by saying that my posts
are looooooong. I suppose my posts are not worth reading? Just like
Nicholas for months ignoring the death mandate against all
non-Catholics, then posting that he never saw it WHILE BEFORE THAT HE
SENT A POST SAYING THAT HE READS ALL OF BROTHER TED'S POSTS! The
death mandates at that time were reproduced in virtually all of his
posts and attached at the bottom!

Because the EVERYBODY Jesuits who always claim they are jesuits just
for disagreeing with us, daily crap on us with their lies, take a look
at the credibility of just that statement above given by jesuit Nicky.
He has blasphemed scripture again?

BLASHEMOUS JESUIT NICKY 3:18

The spirit speaketh expressly that in last days perilous tiimes shall
come, FOR MEN SHALL MAKE LOOOOOONG POSTS. You my children, must know
this is proof you must not read them.

... Oh and by the way, I don't think you will then want to read the
bible EITHER!

Susan Williams

Jun 15, 2005, 1:09:44 PM6/15/05

Why would you attack your brother in the jesuit order Nicholas
Suzanne? He spues out lies in rapid fashion and FAST. He does all he
can to run over the evidence against him. He said we must not attack
others, for it is not Christ's "method of evangelization," but he,
like you, is immune to all he says. The statements you made above
have no proof either. It runs in the family of the strange people who
disagree with me.

There are links and websites that show positively that he is talented
at lying like you are. He ignored them. He lied claiming he didn't
see mandates of death that were posted hundreds of times after posting
already that he read ALL of Brother Ted's posts which had those
mandates attached at the bottom of virtuall all Ted's posts at the
time.

When Nicholas comes back to comment, like you, he works to ignore what
is stated. HE HAS TO! Remember the Inquisitions?

Susan Williams

Jun 15, 2005, 1:28:14 PM6/15/05
On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 03:25:32 -0400, "Micael" <rkos...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>That stuff if pretty off!
>
>Lord have Mercy

Death mandates were posted against billions of people, or all who are
not Catholic. There is then a tremendous obsession and rush to attack
THOSE WHO EXPOSE IT!

That stuff is much more off! SO OFF, The bible tells us Christ is
coming to address THE SECOND ISSUE!

Susan Williams

Jun 15, 2005, 3:31:52 PM6/15/05
Why does EVERYBODY who disagree with me have such a talent at lying
that makes them fast-talkers as you are, rambling over and
disrespecting evidence as you are, AND CAN'T SEE DEATH MANDATES that
you first claimed you couldn't see, then later admitted that you did,
BUT YET STILL IGNORES IT?

Why shouldn't we read the bible, EVERYBODY jesuit Nicholas? Why did
you claim that by my posts being looooong, they must not be read since
they have the evidence that proves you are a jesuit?

Jesuit Nick, June 15 against us:

>His mind numbingly looooong posts prove only one thing. He is obsessed. If you do

>have time to read them you will see what others that have him killfiled have
>seen.

As you can see, all the hyperventilating EVERYBODY WHO DISAGREES WITH

ME JESUITS oftentime seem to prove their point by saying that my posts
are looooooong. I suppose my posts are not worth reading? Just like
Nicholas for months ignoring the death mandate against all
non-Catholics, then posting that he never saw it WHILE BEFORE THAT HE
SENT A POST SAYING THAT HE READS ALL OF BROTHER TED'S POSTS! The
death mandates at that time were reproduced in virtually all of his
posts and attached at the bottom!

Because the EVERYBODY Jesuits who always claim they are jesuits just
for disagreeing with us, daily crap on us with their lies, take a look
at the credibility of just that statement above given by jesuit Nicky.
He has blasphemed scripture again?

BLASHEMOUS JESUIT NICKY 3:18

The spirit speaketh expressly that in last days perilous tiimes shall
come, FOR MEN SHALL MAKE LOOOOOONG POSTS. You my children, must know
this is proof you must not read them.

... Oh and by the way, I don't think you will then want to read the
bible EITHER!

Pamela Shirk

Jun 15, 2005, 3:28:12 PM6/15/05

<rfr...@satx.nrr.com> wrote in message

> Susan, we will always have people that are obsessed running around the
> net. On alt.military.retired we have such a person whose name is Rich
> Greene. He is obsessed with me. He can't help but respond to my posts.

Get over yourself Fruitty, you're just NOT interesting. The only one
obsessed with you is you. In other words...GET BENT!!!

Pam S. who isn't afraid to use her real address

WilSu...@rock.com

Jun 15, 2005, 5:55:08 PM6/15/05

Susan Williams wrote:

> When Nicholas comes back to comment, like you, he works to ignore what
> is stated. HE HAS TO! Remember the Inquisitions?

No, demon, I do not. Unlike you, I am a human being and have only been
around for decades, not centuries.

I'm sure you remember them as your pact with the devil has probably
allowed you to live for centuries in return for your services.

Susan Williams

Jun 15, 2005, 7:09:28 PM6/15/05
On 15 Jun 2005 14:55:08 -0700, WilSu...@rock.com wrote:

>Susan Williams wrote:
>

>> When Nicholas comes back to comment, like you, he works to ignore what
>> is stated. HE HAS TO! Remember the Inquisitions?
>
>No, demon, I do not.

Antichrist MMMMWWWWAAAA XXXX!

>Unlike you, I am a human being and have only been
>around for decades, not centuries.

Unlike the Pharisees, they were not around in Christ's day when he
accused them of being like their fathers who thirsted to shed the
blood of the saints.

MESSAGE TO YOU JESUITS:

Matt 23:29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because
ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the
righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not
have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the
children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the
damnation of hell?

I suppose I reason also like a demon who is Jesus.

>I'm sure you remember them as your pact with the devil has probably
>allowed you to live for centuries in return for your services.
>

>In His True Grace from my Antichrist,
>
>William Suzanne

Here are the death mandates against all non-Catholics the jesuits
babbled over, claimed it did not exists, Jesuit Nicholas told us he
didn't see it though posted hundreds of times, later confessed he saw
it, and JUST BECAUSE "EVERYONE" DISAGREES WITH ME, they can't se it or
comment...

DURING OUR CURRENT CLIMATE OF 911!

Other killers attack us no end because we are exposing this!

Dear friends:
Here we are again with an urgent appeal to you. Things have gotten so
out of hand, that we wonder why even try. Viewing that the issues at
hand involve much blood however, we have to ask again and try again.
It is not a pleasant task, but we have to do it. Feast your eyes on
the following very incredible posts. They represent a nightmare we
have been facing for years. Some of the most amazing people capable of
acts no criminal in jail can commit have been getting bolder and
bolder in their posts on the newsgroups. Their boldness corresponds to
the actions of those currently in leadership capacity in the United
States and all over the world specifically in government, media,
education and even religion. As events toward change move more and
more rapidly they become more and more bold. Take a look at these
taken from the Google Newsgroups Archives. We first meet a poster who
is very very upset about something. What is he upset about?...

From: Shan (shank...@yahoo.com)
Subject: Re: #DEVIL SUSAN ANGRY COULDN'T PROVE ROME DEMANDS DEATHS OF
ALL NON-CATHOLICS!
Date: 2003-10-22 05:57:44 PST

I want you Harlot Bitch Whore SUSAN and your
cohorts to die.

ALL ADVENTISTS, LATTER DAY MORONS AND JEHOVAH'S NUTNESSES ARE FROM
SATAN AND MUST DIE.

Shan

[Look at what he is writing. You can see he is more than upset. What
could have caused him to be this upset? Surely, you must be saying,
he is just a little perturbed and doesn't mean what he is saying. Is
that true? Watch now as he makes sure that everyone understands
clearly what he is writing...]

From: Shan (shank...@yahoo.com)
ALL NON-CATHOLICS!
Date: 2003-10-20 14:59:55 PST

Hey Harlot Susan Whore, for your sake, just to please your evil
nature, I am going to write it down in uppercase:

I THE UNDERSIGNED CONDEMN ALL ADVENTISTS, LATTER DAY MORONS AND
JEHOVAH'S NUTNESS TO EXTERMINATION.

ALL OTHER PROTESTANTS ARE SPARED.

SHAN

[Just to please my evil nature he says, he writes words like these
during our "new day" when terrorism has become a big issue. Now, isn't
it better to joke about a bomb in an airport? Only just to please my
nature? Notice how he says all other Protestants are spared? You
must have guessed by now that he is Catholic, or rather, a Jesuit.
That we define as a footsoldier of the Pope who even engages in
subversion, and has the same mind as the Inquisitors of the Dark Ages.
Actually we more specifically believe that he is a member of Opus Dei.
Here are some more. Look at this very strange post in answer to
another very caustic individual named "Alan"...]

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=c59f85ea.0402091253.73035ff0%40posting.google.com

From: Susan Williams (SWilliams0...@hotmail.com)
Subject: Re: I have a devil in my house

> "Lester T. Linpord" <Lester_t...@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message
> > But he is a sweet little baby devil and a nice pet.
> >
> > Do you think devils are good pets or will they eat you someday?

Alan:
> Is this little devil called Ted McMillan ?

I know for a fact that Ted is not little. Not only is he so hung he
can suck himself, but I can take it all the way down. Try that,
jesuit!

In His Grace,

Susan

[This post has my name on it, but I did not write this post. The same
one by the name of "Shan" most likely wrote it.
Several times people like him have been without conscience enough to
fabricate posts as if they were sent by me. In this case you can tell
it is not me who posted by the email address. He knows that most
would get caught on this. The email address shown there is
SWilliams0...@hotmail.com. Notice the three (3) "I"s before the
"@" sign? My actual email address has two (2) "I"s. Time and time
again they showcase how unscrupulous they are and taunt us into
thinking they have a real advantage. But we don't desire to be like
them. They think their behavior merits more rewards for them in
heaven. We know better! But by looking at their talents, and then
sitting down and thinking, you would be able to more and more
understand what the future is for the world.

Here he calls the name "Ted." He is referring to Ted McMillan, who is
a good friend of mine who has had to face them like me. Ted is
super-intelligent to the point where they constantly also call him
insane, sick, etc., but leech on to his posts for dear emergency. They
know his posts reveal the truth. Why else would they constantly trail
his posts, calling them insane, and leave the rest of the internet
neglected? I learned much of what I know through Ted McMillan.

It is always important for them to smother out what Brother Ted is
saying. He reveals who they are and what they are up to. That's when
he was posting on the newsgroups. He was usually the editor of my
posts. You see and notice the boldness of the posts above, and can't
imagine that to even be bold enough to post like that tells you they
seem to know something about the times and about THE GOVERNMENT!
Shan continues here below, in this case posting along with another one
attacking us named "Alan" for the same reasons and on the same
premise. What reasons are they?...]
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=c59f85ea.0401211522.34c85ac0%40posting.google.com

From: Susan Williams (SWilliams0...@hotmail.com)
Subject: Re: #HAIRY-LEGGED SUSAN ACTUALLY MAN NAMED TED McMILLAN!!
MAJOR expose!
Date: 2004-01-21 15:22:23 PST

> "Teresita" <tere...@newsguy.com> wrote in message
> > It's true!

Alan:
> Gasp. Ted must shortly be due to stump his way around the well worn track
> again.

But Ted's lovely hot stump is almost as good as yours. At least one of
the best Jesuits I've had. But we all know what you are really after.

<snip>

This post again was not written by me. Brother Ted revealed that they
are Jesuits, or rather foot-soldiers of the Pope though they profess
to come from different denominations or even claim to be Seventh-day
Adventists: that is, INFILTRATORS. They therefore have to do
anything possible to take people off the track that they really are
Jesuits. The most popular tactic is to make jokes against the facts.
Obviously the man posting above and then impersonating me is very
angry. What could have caused him to get to this state? Amazingly it
was because some friends of his made some other very bold posts.
Here is his explanation of what we did that raised his dander. He
here speaks to one claiming to be a Seventh-day Adventist named
"Andrew" who also hates us no bounds:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:thl2218492349d&dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=71bd538c.0404011554.1c309a11%40posting.google.com
From: Shan (shank...@yahoo.com)
Subject: Attack Catholicism & Suffer Consequences SDAs or Others
Date: 2004-04-01 15:54:41 PST

Andrew,
Search for "Sonny Maou" and you would know waht happened.
I am sick and tired of reading attacks on everything relating to my
faith, Catholicism.

I am not willing to tolerate it any longer for anybodies sake, include
yours.

The ex-Archbishop of Canterburry was blamed recently for his remarks
on Muslim leaders because he said they do not condemn terrorism.
You, Andrew and other good Christians, are doing the same like Muslim
leaders because you do not lift a finger to condemn those who are
constantly attacking my faith beginning with this Sonny Maou who maybe
a reincarnation of the harlot man/woman Susan, Cindy or whatever these
idiots call themselves.

[Watch as Shan now accuses us of doing just what he has done in
sending email that impersonates me...]

It is very easy to create a bogus e-mail and sign in as someone else
so Susan maybe Sonny or anybody.

This situation will not be tolerated no matter what. Simply put,
anybody who attacks my faith will receive response in ten
folds. I am the first to criticize clergy but I will not permit
anybody to attack the faith and go unpunished.

Shan

Notice his ancient or "inquisitor" style of speaking? As you can see
here, he claims we attacked Rome. Is that true? Well what would it
look like to you if we witnessed posters on the internet TELLING US
THAT ALL NON-CATHOLICS SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED, and that it is "JUST
BUSINESS" TO EXTERMINATE THEM? Would you be upset about that? Well
some posters sent posts with those exact words and meaning. We, being
non-Catholics no less, were very upset about it. We exposed those
posters AND THE OTHERS WHO DEFENDED THEM. That is what Shan is angry
about.

They first made many posts against the principles of the American
Constitution and the document itself. They then also made posts
against basic liberty. In this, they presented themselves as mere
debaters claiming they had a right to their opinions while they were
doing that. They referred to the American position as "REBELLION" and
called true Americans "rebels." Some may realize that these words
sound very familiar historically.

The problem is that we understood they were killers. Anyone who
condemns the principles of liberty and the American Constitution are
KILLERS. The American people have come a long way into forgetting this
at their own future tragedy and expense. So then what happened? The
only natural consistent result whether by experience or in written
thought would be those same people ultimately being
understood to be killers, and that worse than any that can be found in
our jails!

A man by the name of Ted Seeber first posted his approval throughout
history of Rome persecuting and killing Protestants. He claimed with
approval that Rome "persecuted the Christians" because they "didn't
live the bible." He said they merely lived their interpretation of the
bible. A problem thence arose when we put his statement in its true
light, for he spoke in the present tense.

He had earlier given condolences to the victims of the 911 tragedy. We
merely asked him how many of them "lived the bible." We then pointed
out that he made such remarks just after Prime Minister Tony Blair
defined terrorists as people who have a terrible disrespect for human
life. He made these remarks around October of 2001 just after the 911
attacks were fresh on minds. We remarked how Osama

Bin Laden decreed death in America because America did something
against Arabs, Muslims or Arab and Muslim lands, and then showed Ted
Seeber approved of the extermination of ALL non-Catholics simply for
not being Catholic, making quite a difference indeed. Yet this is
what people like Jack Chick, a famous publisher who often exposes Rome
and her plans against all free nations, had been saying all
along. By being bold and even over-zealous, Ted Seeber, Teresita, AND
OTHERS, confirmed his words.

This is by far not the end of the issue. Ted Seeber and others had
been saying that historical America sinned against God by opposing, of
all people, KING GEORGE. They made sure that they used the word
REBELLION prominently against the history of this nation. They made
sure the word was prominent and understood as they dialogued. We even
remembered Ted Seeber posting somewhere how his "fathers"
once owned this land, referring to the "New World" the United States
now rests on, before they were up-ended by "rebels."

As we demonstrated the situation, Ted Seeber found himself having to
cease from posting. The very written agenda of Homeland Security
points arrows directly against Ted Seeber for his remarks. Seeber was
also condemning America while defending Rome. The evidence shows he
had been doing this for a very long time on the Catholic and
Catholic-related newsgroups at least!

Is that where it ends? NO! They also gave unlimited support to
President Bush, even to the point of claiming we should submit all our
personal information to him and do everything he says EVEN OUTSIDE OF
CONSTITUTIONAL BOUNDS. You heard right, and that's what we're going to
prove. You need to hear things about the issues now taking place all
around you so that you can know the truth about what's going on.
Things are not nearly what they are being presented in the news and
everywhere else. We promise you that you'll hear things in this work
you never heard before.

As serious as this is, Shan and others expectedly entered the
discussion in order to lie their heads off. They were angry in that we
cornered Ted Seeber under very serious implications in attacking the
US Constitution and all liberty on behalf of Rome. They therefore
advanced upon us to do some damage control in deceit. They began
relentless attacks against us. We had to seriously attempt to dialogue
on the Adventist, Catholic and other newsgroups, and often we
discussed reports detailing how Rome hates the US Constitution and has
been attacking it since its inception using INFILTRATORS to infest
every area of society, especially areas of control in legislation,
religion, education and influence. Our own experiences as Adventists
in our church where even Adventist leaders caused great turmoil
through demanding underhandedly that the church must change into some
unrecognizable shape and become ecumenical, proved to us that
something was wrong. Well before we entered the newsgroups we
understood that the claims of Jack Chick, among others, were more
than true! Quickly we met a bunch of people telling us everyone must
enter discussion and be able to disagree, but who then always start a
relentless attack against the founding principles of our church, and
then became concerned and attacked us even mechanically when we began
to show that a global conspiracy is taking place. We started to beat
their brains out in discussion, so, as a response they constantly
accused us of hating them just because they disagree, and they worded
their accusations always in a way that no one can disagree with them.
including name-calling, insults, evasions, diversions... and all of
that was constantly led and followed by preaching against
name-calling, insults, evasions and diversions constantly and
mechanically.

Though they claimed even to come from different Protestant
denominations, they told us that we must not say a single thing about
Rome, lest we cast aspersions against many wonderful people. In
between them saying this, they attacked the Adventist Church
constantly with a relentless thud like a machine gun as if they never
told us we must not attack religion lest it casts aspersions. Upon
reading historical documents, we found that they were behaving as the
Jesuits historically did: having no conscience and breaking every
known rule, especially the ones they pushed upon us and insisted we
must keep. They subscribed to the concept of the "End Justifies The
Means."

In defending Ted Seeber therefore, their major argument here was that
Ted Seeber, in his super-terroristic remarks, was insulted, and that
he, contrary to us, was "kind and courteous" before he was unjustly
attacked by Brother Ted McMillan, and lastly, that Ted Seeber's
remarks do not represent Rome. In between all this, every chance then
they got, they accused us of hatred. When that is done constantly,
then other strange people will enter with the most hateful and even
profane posts attacking us. Shan is just one example. From
thence, the ones who complained we were hateful and stressed how much
it upset them, will pretend they don't see the worst hate posts, and
will constantly ignore them. They then ignore us as we constantly ask
them why they don't see hateful posts. This has happened over and over
and over again to the point where we don't even listen to them. Even
the posts above written by Shan received no opposition nor correction
except from us. Therefore after people like Shan have constantly
accused us of hatred based upon our posts, Shan enters in gladly and
boldly for reasons we already knew and made the statements he made
above. What then would their reaction be when Shan adds the following
messages clear under their noses:]

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=71bd538c.0404200435.1d1b98e1%40posting.google.com
From: Shan (shank...@yahoo.com)
Subject: Burn Heretics: SDAs, JWs, Morons & Badtist Cult
Date: 2004-04-20 05:35:34 PST

To make it easy for the Last Judgment, every Christian must here and
now plan on grouping all the Seventh-day Arsinests, Jehovah's
Nutnesses, Morons of Latter Day Ain'ts, Badtists and other cults they
know in their neighborhoods and burn them.

They are going to burn anyway, so why don't we speed up the process.

"Have you burned a heretic today?" should be your motto.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=71bd538c.0404200440.5b425279%40posting.google.com

From: Shan (shank...@yahoo.com)
Subject: Have you burned a heretic today?
Date: 2004-04-20 05:40:29 PST

All good Christians are encouraged to burn a heretic per day at the
least.

Burning worst heretics earn you most credit. The worst are:

Seventh-day Adventists
Jehovah's Witnesses
Pentecostals
Baptists
Mormons
Other Fund-a-MENTAL-lists

[As you can see here all Protestants are included as "heretics," but
he lists the "worst" above. Why are they considered the "worst?" At
present our best guess is that, with the exception of the Pentecostals
and Baptists, all the others claim to be the "True Church." This is
very significant since we already suffered from a band of strange
people on "Adventist" discussion forums claiming to be former
Adventists who were trained to attack Adventism. They attacked the
Adventist Church with deep emotion one reason because, said they, she
claimed to be the true church and therefore believes her FELLOW
Christian brothers and sisters are "inferior" of "damned." They usual
put the word "FELLOW" Christian brothers and sisters in caps as they
are in ultra-deceive mode. This is a lie, but they constantly
constructed their words this way and would not stop. We doused their
position by even reminding them of a then recent and public
declaration by the Vatican that she is the true church. What then can
be their reply to this? They ignored us completely and pretended we
didn't post the declaration. They were no longer emotional over what
they claimed were arrogant "holier than thous." In many other ways as
they were laying charges and fibbing freely in the air, when we
compared their stated grievances with the history of Rome fulfilling
them much more profoundly, they became calm and made us to know that
Rome was the exception!

What then would their reactions be to the posts above? We didn't have
to think about what their reactions would be. We have had experience
with them for years and compared their abilities with historical
Protestant documents and the claims of Jack Chick. They actually
believe they will receive rewards in heaven for being unscrupulous. We
automatically thought about one in particular named
"Teresita." When Shan entered in for the attack, and it was
understood that although Teresita had already joined many others
entering in to our discussions to tell us we are "hatred"-personified
for exposing such people and that our "hatred" really disturbs and
crawls up her soul, she would not even show concern about the worst
posts of Shan. Below she replies after we asked her why she would not
respond to or condemn the hatred of Shan:]

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=bne2iq01kmn%40drn.newsguy.com

I have not condemned a single specific line for hate of the Black
Numenorean Vengeance Pact either. Both have equal non-existence.

-- Encyclopedia Teresita

=========

["Hatred" crawls up her unscrupulous soul enough to move to action and
attack us. What happens when worse hatred moves in? Teresita was no
surprise for this has happened over and over and over again. This is
my reply to her:]

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=1rh3qvcnbnun5ch5mfd21sa8me5a92p936%404ax.com
More talent from the servant of the Antichrist. She joins a host of
others who tell us hate really crawls to their soul. We are therefore
condemned eternally. Now Shan comes and curses in the worst manner.
Hate now doesn't bother her, but to follow her training and keeping of
the Jesuit Oath, she can divert by telling us she
didn't condemn soil samples either!

To Teresita: WHY DID YOU LIE except for the fact that you are a
servant of the Antichrist TERESITA? Why are all Protestant
documentation of you super-criminals true and literature from Rome
about yourselves a lie?

=========

[We have had to ask them why they lied hundreds of times. Each time
they know better than to answer, so they just ignore us and throw more
lies breathlessly like sand over and over and over again. To then more
demonstrate how free they believe themselves to commit any crime, was
there any surprise to me when Teresita joined Shan in profanity and
soon after posted the following:]

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=+%22fuck%22+group:alt.religion.christian.adventist+author:Teresita&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=bnh9vh02e13%40drn.newsguy.com&rnum=2
The following topics will merit no furthter reply from me:
1. Jesuit Oath
2. Ustasha, Utaschis,
whatever the fuck.

-- Encyclopedia Teresita

[Shan is not the only one who attacks us viciously because we exposed
Ted Seeber. But now it is time to see Ted Seeber and what he has
posted.

Here is the crucial dialogue where Ted Seeber made a very supreme
blunder and condemned whole races of people to death. It is dated
October 5, 2001 JUST AFTER THE 911 TERROR ATTACKS:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=Lsqv7.29125%24xi5.1438277%40sjcpnn01.usenetserver.com&rnum=8

This is what Ted Seeber said during a discussion as he was condemning
the American system of liberty with the Constitution and telling us
that persecution is biblical to Brother McMillan with great
satisfaction:

================

Can you really be said to be believing in the Bible if you don't live
it?

NONE of the groups persecuted by the Catholics were living the Bible.

They were living their personal interpretations of God, not the Bible.

================

BINGO!! Here he was justifying the crusades and Inquisitions of Rome.
We were talking about crusades and massacres Rome created and
supported!

NOTICE HOW HE IS SPEAKING IN APPROVAL OF WHAT WAS DONE! THIS IS JUST
THE BEGINNING OF THE CRIMES OF THE MAN TED SEEBER! This that he speaks
is the beginning of many things!

Here is the clincher that forced Ted Seeber to flee from posting on
the newsgroups. Brother McMillan responded by saying:

Ted McMillan:
"NO WONDER YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME BRINGING BACK YOUR RECORD OF
HORRIBLE ATROCITIES! They were not even living the bible! Why even
worry about them!"

[Now, you're ready for this?? This is what Brother McMillan then
said]...

"WERE THE 5 TO 6 THOUSANDS WHO WERE KILLED BY THE TERRORIST ATTACKS
LIVING THE BIBLE?"

===========================

[Actually there were 3,000 who were killed.
Friends, remember the date of the terrorist attacks: September 11,
2001. Now look at the date of Ted Seeber's remarks!! Prime Minister
Tony Blair had not long prior given a definition of a terrorist, and
Seeber walked right in and fulfilled it worse than Osama Bin Laden!
Osama claims that many must die because America did something against
his race and/or religion. Seeber condemned everyone BECAUSE THEY'RE
NOT CATHOLIC!! That's why we call him a super-terrorist!

Ted Seeber gave condolences to the victims of 911 while posting also.
Brother Ted asked him if he really meant it since it is assumed that
most of the victims of that fateful day were non-Catholics!]

As simple and as striking as these words are, allow me to show you
first that even these don't stand alone to prove anything. With this
statement the man has been condemning the American Constitution and
all liberty. He told us that "liberty is useless, and only causes
schism." Ironically, he gave COMPLETE confidence to our current
national leaders, even telling us we should willingly provide them
with absolutely all our private information and obey EVERYTHING
President Bush says whether or not it goes against the Constitution.
He said he had no problem doing that SINCE HE DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO
HIDE. He said the Constitution and the principles of liberty are,
"incredibly stupid and outdated" in concert with the Bush
Administration telling us that the US Counter-terrorism system was
"outdated" before regressing the principles of the Constitution as a
response to 911. That was fundamentally the ONLY thing the Bush
Administration did which sparked other unconstitutional measures! At
the same time, Seeber expressed disdain and hatred for our national
forefathers. He referred to our system of liberty as the “Protestant
rebellion,” showing his mind is exactly the same as the Inquisitors
centuries ago!

Seeber said boldly that he works within America to destroy the
principles of liberty it now has and says he is within acceptable
confines to attack it from the inside. WE ARE NOT KIDDING as we will
show you! Does this sound familiar from the Jack Chick material?
Seeber claimed it was his purpose to make sure through
reinterpretation, the principles of the Constitution should actually
be enforced OPPOSITE to the way they are interpreted and enforced
today. WE ARE NOT KIDDING!! Where were others who witnessed all of
this? They were right there attacking not Ted Seeber, but Brother
McMillan for defending the Constitution and exposing and reproving the
super-terrorist! We are talking about Baptists, Lutherans, AND EVEN
ADVENTISTS! The man Seeber has shown complete indifference to
atrocities against bible-believers but went nuts when those atrocities
were exposed or when we exposed who he and his friends were! All of
them, claiming to come from various Christian denominations--and even
one claiming to be a Wiccan or Witch--had this terrible documented
Vatican disease!

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=5s3n0vg73j3ij1ft2osp6jnmugum9himi7%404ax.com
In this link above Seeber actually tells us that PERSECUTION IS
BIBLICAL! He tells us that the bible sanctions persecuting Christians
for not seeing religious matters as he does! This belief is far more
prevalent and hidden in society than you would ever imagine! Any
connection to the issues of atrocities taking place in Iraqi prisons?
President Bush was asked in early June after the Iraqi prison scandal
whether or not persecution was immoral. What was his answer? Remember
that he side-stepped the question? Seeber gave credit to President
George Bush. We're going to show you that the President gave
something in return actually earlier to people like Ted Seeber!

Where then are our priorities? Which is worse: to persecute? or to be
exposed for doing that? Why then was Ted Seeber ignored for years and
when we saw what he was doing and confronted him, we were attacked and
constantly accused of mental illness and hatred? Remember the Jack
Chick website documents this as a habit of the foot-soldiers of the
Pope?

The conflicting issues in the discussions that took place on the
internet dealing with love and hate, can mainly be summed up by the
words of another highly unscrupulous person posting by the name of
Will Nordymeyer. He hated Brother McMillan immediately upon noting
what he had done to Ted Seeber, and so he moved in with attacks using
tactics we had often encountered by these strange killers: always on
the basis of love in Christianity. He was speaking to Brother Ted
McMillan when he leveled the typical accusation:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=3cd14f0f_5%40news5.uncensored-news.com&rnum=7
Nordmeyer:
> You are once again being hateful and non-Christian.
[This comment came because Brother McMillan exposed Ted Seeber and all
who aided and abbetted him. Exposing such people is the stated mandate
for Homeland Security. Brother Ted then wrote from a previous post:]

Ted McMillan:
> > A Super-terrorist has condemned all non-Catholics.

Nordmeyer:
> And Ted continues to call people names.

================

This is the direct response he gave after Brother Ted commented about
Ted Seeber condemning all non-Catholics to persecution and death!
Notice that Will Nordmeyer didn't bother to deny the claim? He
instead presents what he claims is a greater concern! This is typical
of most all of them, and they always charge those who expose them with
mental problems.

You think this is an isolated case where professed Christians by their
actions claim that to name-call is worse than to brutally slay many
people and even bible-believers? These same people constantly accuse
us to this date with being "anti-Catholics!" That was indeed even
their final conclusion after Ted Seeber approved of genocide, we
exposed him, and others moved in to defend him: that we were
anti-Catholic for exposing him!

Well, the story doesn't end there by no means. After Ted Seeber had
done his work and strange unscrupulous posters followed to aid him and
cover up what was done, another person having the same beliefs moved
forward and more boldly confirmed what Ted Seeber had said. Her name
posting is "Teresita." We bring her up since some of you may not be
convinced that Ted Seeber was deliberate in revealing how he thinks
all non-Catholics should at least die. We bring this up also since
others approached to constantly lie telling us Ted Seeber doesn't
represent the teachings or beliefs of the Vatican.

I made mention of that great Christian work Foxe's Book of Martyrs,
detailing centuries of uncountable murders of bible-believing
Christians performed by Rome after Ted Seeber's eye-opening behavior.
When I did that, Teresita, on 1/14/2003, referred to the work as:
"Foxe's Book of Hereticks." This is typical old Catholic language. She
therefore approved of their deaths because they viewed religion
differently:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=b0165u09im%40drn.newsguy.com
Naturally, we got on her case for her boldness here as we still have
the liberty to do in this free country.

Teresita in response to our inquiries, lied to us on 5/29/2003,
telling us that when she called Foxe's Book of Martyrs "Foxe's Book of
Heretics," she was only referring to the Albigenses of the Protestant
Reformation who were a minority group of Christians during that time:

http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=bb521t01pej%40drn.newsguy.com&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dg:thl3424526807d%26dq%3D%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26selm%3Dbb521t01pej%2540drn.newsguy.com
How do we know she was lying? The Albigenses were hardly mentioned in
that massive work. Protestants usually have little to say about the
Albigenses BECAUSE BOTH THEMSELVES AND ALL THEIR WORKS WERE COMPLETELY
ANNIHILATED BY ROME! But more proof that she was lying comes in her
next response as she worked to divert from our advancing questions.
She belied her claim that she was only refering to the Albigenses when
she condemned the Christian martyrs as “hereticks” by condemning
Tyndale, who was NOT one of the Albigenses:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=bcfbru0230p%40drn.newsguy.com

NEXT: When pressed further and further to reveal her beliefs she is
trained to hide on the matter of the value of human life
(non-Catholic), Teresita says the Vatican merely carried out God's
commands when they killed millions of Christians because the
Israelites did the same with their enemies. THE SAME ARGUMENT THAT
EXISTED DURING THE REFORMATION AND INQUISITIONS! Here she is freely
admitting that what she claimed were the words of all those
“Anti-Catholics” and “Catholic-haters” have been saying all along were
true. Here is that dialogue:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:thl270768597d&dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=bb5kmo0vt2%40drn.newsguy.com
From: Teresita (tere...@newsguy.com)
Subject: Re: Teresita responds inappropriatly
Date: 2003-05-29 12:05:31 PST
In article <6s6bdv0l317i6dfjs...@4ax.com>, Susan says...
>Like Ted Seeber, you gave approval to their deaths and then come on
the forums telling me
>I hate people just because they disagree.
>
>We are still under Homeland Security right through to the destruction of this nation. We are
>asked to report all terrorist activity found in people who have a profound disrespect of human life!

Teresita replies:
We merely carried out God's commandment in His Eternal Word:
Deuteronomy 17:2-5 "If there is found among you, within any of your
towns which the Lord your God gives you, a man or woman who does what
is evil in the sight of the Lord your God, in transgressing his
covenant, and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or
the sun or the moon or any of the host of heaven, which I have
forbidden, and it is told you and you hear of it; then you shall
inquire diligently, and if it is true and certain that such an
abominable thing has been done in Israel, then you shall bring forth
to your gates that man or woman who has done this evil thing, and you
shall stone that man or woman to death with stones."

=================

Look at the words, "inquire diligently." She later supported the
INQUISITIONS. Our comment:

ARE YOU LISTENING HOMELAND SECURITY??? She claims the scriptures
mandated their actions IN THE NEW TESTAMENT!! Is it the New Testament
now? Do those scriptures still exist now and have weight now IN THE
NEW TESTAMENT??

LASTLY AND MOST STRONGLY:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:thl175085396d&dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=bkkqlo0b0g%40drn.newsguy.com
After telling us that just to expose these facts about Rome she is now
boldly confirming is hatred, what would happen if we took a look at
what ANTI-PROTESTANTISM always was throughout the ages? When we
brought this issue about hatred up for her condemning the lives of all
non-Catholics, since she claims reporting about it is hatred, this is
how she declared Rome didn't hate her victims she was killing:

Susan Williams says...
>But super-terrorists--I mean SUPER-TERRORISTS, we are waiting for
>evidence. We were not born to listen to the worst killers on the
>earth who tell us what we must do, but when we expose how they are
>they tell the world we hate Catholics. They can kill all
>non-Catholics they say, BUT THEY DON'T HATE THEM!

[OPEN YOUR EARS AND LISTEN VERY CLOSELY TO THIS ONE!!!]

Teresita replies:

It's nothing personal. It's just business.

-- Encyclopedia Teresita

===========

YOU HEARD RIGHT!! FOLKS: DO YOU SEE THE TENSE OF SPEECH SHE IS
USING??? It is the PRESENT TENSE! Here is where begins the issue of
what all of this has to do with you.

From since that time we have been posting these words quite
prolifically--literally hundreds of times and often attached to most
of my posts. Soon people claiming to be Baptists, Lutherans and other
Protestant denominations moved forward to complain telling us we were
not to post that “nonsense” on their newsgroups! To my disgust, but
not my amazement I found another topic that wasn't declared "nonsense"
being discussed. Check this modified posting just issued 3/17/2004
where I comment in complaint:

===========

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=cuai505loirs2lud8irmmstidsl7psmslh%404ax.com
Marcus Wesson murders nine (recent issue in March). Is this posted on
the Lutheran newsgroups deadly infested with Jesuits? YES!
[They had no problem with discussing Marcus Wesson: the man
(Seventh-day Adventist) accused of murdering some 9 members of his
family.]

6,000 people died September 11th [actually 3,000]. Is that worthy to
be put on the Lutheran newsgroups? The Jesuits agree... YES!
Now we find many people who both issued and supported bold death
mandates AGAINST BILLIONS OF PEOPLE just for not being Catholic! What
do the Jesuits tell me?

They tell me I'm mental and ask me why I'm bringing "that nonsense" on
the newsgroups!

Susan Williams

Jun 15, 2005, 7:09:51 PM6/15/05
On 15 Jun 2005 14:55:08 -0700, WilSu...@rock.com wrote:

>Susan Williams wrote:
>

>> When Nicholas comes back to comment, like you, he works to ignore what
>> is stated. HE HAS TO! Remember the Inquisitions?
>
>No, demon, I do not.

Antichrist MMMMWWWWAAAA XXXX!

>Unlike you, I am a human being and have only been
>around for decades, not centuries.

Unlike the Pharisees, they were not around in Christ's day when he

accused them of being like their fathers who thirsted to shed the
blood of the saints.

MESSAGE TO YOU JESUITS:

Matt 23:29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because
ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the
righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not
have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the
children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the
damnation of hell?

I suppose I reason also like a demon who is Jesus.

>I'm sure you remember them as your pact with the devil has probably

>allowed you to live for centuries in return for your services.

Shan

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=c59f85ea.0402091253.73035ff0%40posting.google.com

"Alan M" <nos...@nospam.nospam> wrote in message

In His Grace,

Susan

"Alan M" <nos...@nospam.nospam> wrote in message

Shan

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=71bd538c.0404200440.5b425279%40posting.google.com

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=bne2iq01kmn%40drn.newsguy.com

-- Encyclopedia Teresita

=========

=========

-- Encyclopedia Teresita

================

NONE of the groups persecuted by the Catholics were living the Bible.

================

===========================

Chick website documents this as a habit of the foot-soldiers of the
Pope?

The conflicting issues in the discussions that took place on the

================

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=bcfbru0230p%40drn.newsguy.com

=================

Teresita replies:

-- Encyclopedia Teresita

===========

===========

In His Grace,

Susan Williams

Jun 18, 2005, 5:01:22 PM6/18/05
On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:30:35 -0400, Verdine White <E...@bass.gov>
wrote:

>That's not your address, you susan loving, off topic, drunken dyke.

Love even your enemies that you jesuits alread preached since history
shows no standard for hate higher than yours. Here are the death
mandates against billions of lives just because they're not Catholic
that attracted you to my posts like mold on fabric. It was posted...

Shan

[...]

Susan Williams

Jun 20, 2005, 1:24:53 PM6/20/05
wrote:

>That's not your address, you susan loving, off topic, drunken dyke.

FETCH servant of the Antichrist! Concern yourselves with your real
Jesuit paranoia.

Here again are the REAL DEATH MANDATES AGAINST BILLIONS proving the
most professional lying for centuries. They were posted...

Shan

[...]

WilSu...@rock.com

Jun 20, 2005, 4:22:01 PM6/20/05

Susan Williams wrote:
(nothing of value yet)

This hole of satan once proclaimed that I, personally, stated and
proclaimed a "bold death mandate" yet one will find that no such thing
has ever been done by me. That's becasue we are dealing with the
greatest of liars (the same one that called Christ "lowly" - direct
quote.

Some of the most horrible statements ever produced on the internet have

spewed forth from this ultra-possessed bed-make of Lucifer. It has
supported writings itself had acknowledged as "satanic", when given
quotes from the Gospels he/she doesn't recognize them, doesn't
understand the words of Jesus when presented, claimed Ellen White was
the Holy Spirit, and has actually called the Bible "hate speech". And
that's the tip of the iceberg. All of this and more is proven by the
long post that follows.

This ugliest of demon spawns tells so many lies that not even he/she/it

can keep track of all of them.

Some people fooled into cult beliefs work very hard for their damnable
masters; top among them is the anti-christ's trumpeter, Transvestite
Ted/Susan!!! This herald has proclaimed some of the most vile and
blasphemous vomit, such as:

Jesus actually needs the prayers of men and women!

Ted/Susan
"I would like to take this time out to pray for Jesus" (see
http://groups.google.com/group­­s?q=g:thl627698991d&dq=&hl=en&­­lr=&ie=UT...)

------------------------------­­------

(ONE OF MANY) CONSISTENT SLIPS, PROVING SATANIC ROOTS!!!...

"Susan Williams" <salethie...@rocketmail.com> wrote in message

> On 12 Jan 2003 11:00:17 -0800, WilSuza...@rock.com (William Suzanne)
> wrote:
> >Susan Williams <salethie...@rocketmail.com> wrote in message <news:91v12vk543tuisa14...@4ax.com>...
> ><Satanism snipped>
> But I will put it back!

AHA! Notice here that TOTAL LACK OF DENIAL by Ted/Susan that (s)he is
Satanic and so are his/her posts! When they are called Satanic,
he/she merely states they will put them back. Could the evidence and
admitting of guilt be any more plain?

see at
http://groups.google.com/group­­s?selm=5f039a16.0301121549.ad8­­3105%40po...

------------------------------­­------

DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE MOST BASIC DOCTRINES OF CHRISTIANITY!!!

> >Hmmm, that statement was made over 140 years ago. Has Jesus come yet?
> >Are any of those at that 1856 meeting still alive?
> >ONE FALSE PROPHECY MAKES A FALSE PROPHET.
> Now listen and see, according to his false principles, THE FOLLOWING
> SUPREME FALSE PROPHET:

See how they can't refute the false prophesy of their devil cult
false-prophetess? After a listing of many of her false prophesies,
there is only ONE they THINK they can argue against AND USE IT TO
FALSELY PUT WORDS IN OTHERS' MOUTHS!

> Now listen and see, according to his false principles, THE FOLLOWING
> SUPREME FALSE PROPHET:
> Jesus said:
> 28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall
> not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his
> kingdom.
> These were Jesus' words.

Yes they ARE His words(not were). Isn't this sad? This prooves how
non-Christian the cult's members are. They just proved here that they
have no understanding of the basic Christian doctrine of The
Transfiguration written in 3 of the 4 Gospels!!! And their cult CLAIMS
to believe it!!! Here's what the notes from one of their own editions
of the Bible has to say on this passage:

"It is significant that all three Synoptic Gospels record the
narrative of the Transfiguration immediately following this
prediction. There is no break in the narrative-no chapter or verse
division in the Greek original-and furthermore all three mention the
fact that the Transfiguration occurred about a week after this
statement, implying that the event was the fulfilment of the
prediction. The connection between the two sections of narrative seems
to preclude the possibility that Jesus here referred to anything but
the Transfiguration, which was a miniature demonstration of the
kingdom of glory. Undoubtedly Peter so understood it (see 2 Peter
1:16-18) -- Seventh-day Adventist Bible Commentary, [Matthew 16:28]."

This should also be read in conjunction with Acts 11:1

It's an already fulkfilled prophesy. It's an old prediction that was
true by being fulfilled in Biblical times.

Just prooves they are too busy reading the satanic writings of false
prophets and ignoring the Bible.

------------------------------­­--------------

Of course, many have figured out his devil priestess EG White is evil.
See:
http://groups.google.com/group­­s?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=71b8­­e9c9.0203...

TED/SUSAN HAS PROCLAIMED MANY DIFFERENT POEPLE AS BEING ANTICHRIST AND
IS ALWAYS CHANGING HIS/HER MIND. This is because (s)he is hiding
his/her own satanic agenda.

Some examples are:

Antichrist Cindy
(http://groups.google.com/group­­s?selm=c9dac66d.0203251752.613­­dded9%40p...),

Antichrist Ted Seeber
(http://groups.google.com/group­­s?selm=c9dac66d.0205050618.3fd­­134fd%40p...),

Antichrist Nicholas II
(http://groups.google.com/group­­s?selm=c9dac66d.0204141737.4cd­­3ae96%40p...),

Antichrist Nordmeyer
(http://groups.google.com/group­­s?selm=c9dac66d.0204021357.47f­­a104b%40p...)

to name just a few Ted/Susan keeps changing his/her mind about.

------------------------------­­-----------------

...AND AGAIN BY CALLING THE BIBLE HATE SPEECH!!!

TED/SUSAN starts:

> TO ALL READERS:
> IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE HATRED SHOWN FIRST TO THE SERBS BY THE
> USTASHIS, JUST LOOK AT THE WORDS OF THIS USTASHI POSTING HERE!!

WILLIAM RESPONDS:
As the world can see, all the proof of anti-christ that is needed is
here. Below, we will find a historical fact followed by a quote from
THE BIBLE! But Ted/Susan states above that the Word of God are words
of hatred. This is far from the first time this MPD person accused
others of hate when quoting THE BIBLE. Only the Devil and his poor
anit-christ minions would say that quoting from the Bible is spewing
words of hate!

CONTINUES WITH QUOTE FROM WILLIAM'S ORIGINAL POST. NOTICE THE BIBLE
QUOTE WHICH TED/SUSAN SAYS IS "HATRED SHOWN"

> >"By consulting a Phrenologist, Ellen White is in effect doing the same
> >as consulting a fortuneteller or a palm reader. She is guilty of going
> >against God's counsel in these matters. By the way Ellen White also
> >had her head read after getting two favorable reports about her sons.
> >I'm sure you can guess the diagnosis and doubtless Mrs. White was very
> >unhappy with the verdict. Yes, she was diagnosed as being hysterical!"
> >God has very harsh words concerning this type of behavior. The
> >warnings about His people consulting seers and fortunetellers is very
> >stem indeed. "There shall not be found among you anyone who bums his
> >son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination, a
> >soothsayer, or an ogre or a sorcerer or a charmer, or a medium, or a
> >wizard or a necromancer. For whoever does these things is an
> >abomination to the Lord; and because of the abominable practices the
> >Lord your God is driving them out before you.' (Deut. 18:10-12)

My, my. Why would someone call the Word of God "hate speech?"

see it at
http://groups.google.com/group­­s?selm=5f039a16.0301121051.602­­e5237%40p...

------------------------------­­-----------------

BLASPHEMOUSLY PROCLAIMING ELLEN WHITE TO BE GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT!!!!

TED/SUSAN

> Just by this alone you need to understand that the poster has
> committed blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. There is no sense
> stating on this system that Ellen White is insignificant and was
> struck in the head with a rock, to then tell us that this injury is
> what made her notable

WILLIAM
Now, isn't this incredible?!? NOT ONCE has the controversial head
injury of cultist Ellen White ever been mentioned previously! ONLY
Ted/susan brings it up, which shows that (s)he is on the defensive and
has something to hide. Very interesting.

see it at
http://groups.google.com/group­­s?dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=­­5f039a16....

------------------------------­­-----------------

NON-STOP SERPENT VENOM AND HATE WHEN PRESENTED TRUTH!!!

TED/SUSAN

> William Suzanne is proved a professional liar and hater again. We
> hope you will understand that these are the characteristics of a
> professional killer also:

WILLIAM
Notice here how I have been labeled a liar and hater for merely
posting the truth when the ramblings of a possessed soul are posted.
So who is the hater here? Now I'm a killer because this person cannot
handle God's Truth. Only a true demon would so easily trample God's
Commandments with such false witnessing! Again, I ask for prayers for
this soul.

see it at
http://groups.google.com/group­­s?dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=­­5f039a16....

------------------------------­­-----------------

SEE TED/SUSAN UNABLE TO PRODUCE PROOF OF ACCUSATIONS!!!

TED/SUSAN

> > Folks, do you have any common sense out there as the Ustashi tells us
> > that Seeber doesn't speak for Rome???
> >Quote exactly a Ustashi document that says this.
> >Quote the exact scripture that says, "ELLEN WHITE IS THE ANTICHRIST!!"

WILLIAM

> I promise you will not find one for there are no more Ustashi.

TED/SUSAN

> >Since the man promises, I probably will find such a Ustashi document.

WILLIAM

> WELL, THEN, WHERE IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notice that it still hasn't been produced?

See it at
http://groups.google.com/group­­s?selm=5f039a16.0301121327.483­­acd3d%40p...

------------------------------­­-----------------

TED/SUSAN CANNOT KEEP HIS/HER LIES STRAIGHT!!!

His/her non-stop ramblings about Ted Seeber and calling him a killer
recently produced this result:

TED/SUSAN:

> >>A stupid question asked!! Why do I care that Ted Seeber has the same
> >>beliefs as the Ustashis and then when he showed it for years
> >>condemning the American Constitution no one cared except myself and a
> >>few others? Then when we exposed and pointed this out, other despots
> >>a killers claiming we are possessed trail our posts!!!

WILLIAM:

> >If you think Ted
> >Seeber is going to kill you, call the police and BEGONE, SATAN!

TED SUSAN:

> Of course I never said such a thing

WILLIAM:

> PROOF! PROOF! PRROF OF THE LIES AND GAMES! How many times has the
> demon here called others "killers" and keeps bringing up someone named
> Ted Seeber who is alleged to have threatened peoples lives.

See how in the top part Ted/Susan claims Seeber is a killer and then
denies it in the very next reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see it at
http://groups.google.com/group­­s?selm=5f039a16.0301121105.126­­efb76%40p...

------------------------------­­-----------------

Susan Williams

Jun 20, 2005, 5:47:42 PM6/20/05
On 20 Jun 2005 13:22:01 -0700, WilSu...@rock.com wrote:

>Susan Williams wrote:
> (nothing of value yet)
>
>This hole of satan once proclaimed that I, personally, stated and
>proclaimed a "bold death mandate" yet one will find that no such thing
>has ever been done by me. That's becasue we are dealing with the
>greatest of liars (the same one that called Christ "lowly" - direct
>quote.
>

>Some of the most horrible statements ever produced on the internet have
>
>spewed forth from this ultra-possessed bed-make of Lucifer.

How can the damned jesuit say this and ignore the REAL DEATH MANDATES
AGAINST BILLIONS OF PEOPLE? Is it just because that Jesuit Oath they
claim is fake commanded them to do this?

Here are the BOLD DEATH MANDATES that desperately has all the servants
of the Antichrist finding my posts so interesting, they claim to be my
personal pharmacists and psychiatrists as the communists and nazis
did.

Here are those death mandates that upset jesuit Will very much IF THEY
ARE EXPOSED! We might stop their killing spree and rob them of some
jesuit FUN!

These REAL AND BOLD DEATH MANDATES that escaped the vision of the sons
of Satan as they how about the worst collection of words they saw in
me, while ignoring the Jesuit Oath...

http://www.seventh-dayadventism.com/JesOath.htm

Susan Williams

Jun 20, 2005, 5:48:13 PM6/20/05
On 20 Jun 2005 13:22:01 -0700, WilSu...@rock.com wrote:

>Susan Williams wrote:
> (nothing of value yet)
>
>This hole of satan once proclaimed that I, personally, stated and
>proclaimed a "bold death mandate" yet one will find that no such thing
>has ever been done by me. That's becasue we are dealing with the
>greatest of liars (the same one that called Christ "lowly" - direct
>quote.
>

>Some of the most horrible statements ever produced on the internet have
>
>spewed forth from this ultra-possessed bed-make of Lucifer.

How can the damned jesuit say this and ignore the REAL DEATH MANDATES

AGAINST BILLIONS OF PEOPLE? Is it just because that Jesuit Oath they
claim is fake commanded them to do this?

Here are the BOLD DEATH MANDATES that desperately has all the servants
of the Antichrist finding my posts so interesting, they claim to be my
personal pharmacists and psychiatrists as the communists and nazis
did.

Here are those death mandates that upset jesuit Will very much IF THEY
ARE EXPOSED! We might stop their killing spree and rob them of some
jesuit FUN!

These REAL AND BOLD DEATH MANDATES that escaped the vision of the sons
of Satan as they how about the worst collection of words they saw in
me, while ignoring the Jesuit Oath...

http://www.seventh-dayadventism.com/JesOath.htm

were posted...

WilSu...@rock.com

Jun 20, 2005, 7:30:00 PM6/20/05

------------------------------­­­------

------------------------------­­­--------------

http://groups.google.com/group­­­s?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=71b­8­­e9c9.0203...

TED/SUSAN HAS PROCLAIMED MANY DIFFERENT POEPLE AS BEING ANTICHRIST AND
IS ALWAYS CHANGING HIS/HER MIND. This is because (s)he is hiding
his/her own satanic agenda.

Some examples are:

Antichrist Cindy
(http://groups.google.com/group­­­s?selm=c9dac66d.0203251752.61­3­­dded9%40p...),

Antichrist Ted Seeber
(http://groups.google.com/group­­­s?selm=c9dac66d.0205050618.3f­d­­134fd%40p...),

Antichrist Nicholas II
(http://groups.google.com/group­­­s?selm=c9dac66d.0204141737.4c­d­­3ae96%40p...),

Antichrist Nordmeyer
(http://groups.google.com/group­­­s?selm=c9dac66d.0204021357.47­f­­a104b%40p...)

------------------------------­­­-----------------

TED/SUSAN starts:

> [...]

> >>beliefs as the Ustashis and then when he showed it for years
> >>condemning the American Constitution no one cared except myself and a
> >>few others? Then when we exposed and pointed this out, other despots
> >>a killers claiming we are possessed trail our posts!!!

WILLIAM:

> >If you think Ted
> >Seeber is going to kill you, call the police and BEGONE, SATAN!

TED SUSAN:

> Of course I never said such a thing

WILLIAM:

> PROOF! PROOF! PRROF OF THE LIES AND GAMES! How many times has the
> demon here called others "killers" and keeps bringing up someone named
> Ted Seeber who is alleged to have threatened peoples lives.

See how in the top part Ted/Susan claims Seeber is a killer and then
denies it in the very next reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WilSu...@rock.com

Jun 20, 2005, 7:29:15 PM6/20/05

> [...]

> >>beliefs as the Ustashis and then when he showed it for years
> >>condemning the American Constitution no one cared except myself and a
> >>few others? Then when we exposed and pointed this out, other despots
> >>a killers claiming we are possessed trail our posts!!!

WILLIAM:

> >If you think Ted
> >Seeber is going to kill you, call the police and BEGONE, SATAN!

TED SUSAN:

> Of course I never said such a thing

WILLIAM:

> PROOF! PROOF! PRROF OF THE LIES AND GAMES! How many times has the
> demon here called others "killers" and keeps bringing up someone named
> Ted Seeber who is alleged to have threatened peoples lives.

See how in the top part Ted/Susan claims Seeber is a killer and then
denies it in the very next reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan Williams

Jun 20, 2005, 7:44:13 PM6/20/05
On 20 Jun 2005 16:29:15 -0700, WilSu...@rock.com wrote:

>This hole of satan once proclaimed that I, personally, stated and
>proclaimed a "bold death mandate" yet one will find that no such thing
>has ever been done by me. That's becasue we are dealing with the
>greatest of liars (the same one that called Christ "lowly" - direct
>quote.

Here are the REAL DEATH MANDATES AGAINST BILLIONS! Why did you guys
lie to the world for centuries and have been hiding these colors for
so long?

These REAL DEATH MANDATES AGAINST BILLIONS MERELY FOR NOT BEING
CATHOLIC, were posted...

Susan Williams

Jun 20, 2005, 7:43:40 PM6/20/05
On 20 Jun 2005 16:29:15 -0700, WilSu...@rock.com wrote:

>This hole of satan once proclaimed that I, personally, stated and
>proclaimed a "bold death mandate" yet one will find that no such thing
>has ever been done by me. That's becasue we are dealing with the
>greatest of liars (the same one that called Christ "lowly" - direct
>quote.

Here are the REAL DEATH MANDATES AGAINST BILLIONS! Why did you guys

lie to the world for centuries and have been hiding these colors for
so long?

These REAL DEATH MANDATES AGAINST BILLIONS MERELY FOR NOT BEING

CATHOLIC, were posted...

Susan Williams

Jun 20, 2005, 7:57:54 PM6/20/05
On 20 Jun 2005 16:36:12 -0700, WilSu...@rock.com wrote:

>This hole of satan once proclaimed that I, personally, stated and
>proclaimed a "bold death mandate" yet one will find that no such thing
>has ever been done by me. That's becasue we are dealing with the
>greatest of liars (the same one that called Christ "lowly" - direct
>quote.

How can the Jesuits here, lying for ages, hiding their still wild
beliefs that all non-Catholics must DIE, tell us that others are
liars?

Never said that jesuit Suzanne posted the REAL AND BOLD MANDATES OF
DEATH AGAINST ALL NON-CATHOLICS. If he were upset with this he would
even acknowledge that he sees such mandates coming from his supreme
murder and hate cult.

These REAL MANDATES OF DEATH, that came from the REAL JESUIT OATH,
that has the paranoid figments of Jack Chick's imagination stalking
people they believe are on medication are posted below. They track us
because they want to give us medication so that we don't see it!

They were posted...

Susan Williams

Jun 20, 2005, 7:58:44 PM6/20/05
On 20 Jun 2005 16:36:12 -0700, WilSu...@rock.com wrote:

>This hole of satan once proclaimed that I, personally, stated and
>proclaimed a "bold death mandate" yet one will find that no such thing
>has ever been done by me. That's becasue we are dealing with the
>greatest of liars (the same one that called Christ "lowly" - direct
>quote.

How can the Jesuits here, lying for ages, hiding their still wild

beliefs that all non-Catholics must DIE, tell us that others are
liars?

Never said that jesuit Suzanne posted the REAL AND BOLD MANDATES OF
DEATH AGAINST ALL NON-CATHOLICS. If he were upset with this he would
even acknowledge that he sees such mandates coming from his supreme
murder and hate cult.

These REAL MANDATES OF DEATH, that came from the REAL JESUIT OATH,
that has the paranoid figments of Jack Chick's imagination stalking
people they believe are on medication are posted below. They track us
because they want to give us medication so that we don't see it!

They were posted...

Anonymous

Jun 20, 2005, 8:15:36 PM6/20/05
Susan Williams wrote:
> On 20 Jun 2005 16:36:12 -0700, WilSu...@rock.com wrote:
>

> >This hole of satan once proclaimed that I, personally, stated and
> >proclaimed a "bold death mandate" yet one will find that no such thing
> >has ever been done by me. That's becasue we are dealing with the
> >greatest of liars (the same one that called Christ "lowly" - direct
> >quote.
>
> How can the Jesuits here, lying for ages, hiding their still wild
> beliefs that all non-Catholics must DIE, tell us that others are
> liars?
>
> Never said that jesuit Suzanne posted the REAL AND BOLD MANDATES OF
> DEATH AGAINST ALL NON-CATHOLICS. If he were upset with this he would
> even acknowledge that he sees such mandates coming from his supreme
> murder and hate cult.
>
> These REAL MANDATES OF DEATH, that came from the REAL JESUIT OATH,
> that has the paranoid figments of Jack Chick's imagination stalking
> people they believe are on medication are posted below. They track us
> because they want to give us medication so that we don't see it!
>
> They were posted...

Robert Ware is a "literary skunk."

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/07698b.htm

Andrew

Jun 20, 2005, 8:58:37 PM6/20/05
"Anonymous" wrote in message news:1119312936.2...@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

> Robert Ware is a "literary skunk."
>
> http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/07698b.htm

Perhaps that is true, but no credible proof is given on the site. Besides, Catholic
sources (which you are citing) are not noted for truthfulness when attempting to
debunk truth which sheds an unfavorable light upon her.

Therefore if someone wants to know the truth on the issue, they would certainly
not rely on the source which you have provided.

Andrew

Anonymous

Jun 21, 2005, 12:17:26 PM6/21/05
Andrew wrote:
> "Anonymous" wrote in message news:1119312936.2...@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>

> > Robert Ware is a "literary skunk."
> >
> > http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/07698b.htm
>
> Perhaps that is true, but no credible proof is given on the site. Besides, Catholic
> sources (which you are citing) are not noted for truthfulness when attempting to
> debunk truth which sheds an unfavorable light upon her.

Are you sure Susan is a "her?" I've heard "her" is a "him," a.k.a. Ted
McMillan.

LOL! Jack Chick and Alberto Rivera *are* "credible" sources?!

> Therefore if someone wants to know the truth on the issue, they would certainly
> not rely on the source which you have provided.

I looked into it a little bit, Andrew. You know what? This crap about
the Jesuit oath
has been spread by Susan since at least 2002. Probably because "she"
thinks that along
with all the other things that the Jesuit's conspired to arrange, the
WTC/Pentagon
attacks were among them. I don't know if "she" thinks it is a direct
cause or indirect-
i.e., Catholics invented the Islamic religion too.

Here are just a few things you will "learn" if you start reading Chick
tracts and comic books:

The Catholic Church keeps "the name of every Protestant church member
in the world" in a "big computer" in the Vatican for use in future
persecutions.[1]

But the conspiracy is much broader than this, and it has been going on
for a very long time. In the sixth century, for instance, Catholic
leaders manipulated the Arabian tribesman Mohammed into creating the
religion of Islam to use as a weapon against the Jews and to conquer
Jerusalem for the pope.[2]

The Jesuits instigated the American Civil War, supporting the
Confederate cause and seeking to undermine the Union. When they failed,
they arranged the assassination of Abraham Lincoln.[3] Later, they
formed the Ku Klux Klan.[4]

"Jesuits worked closely with Marx, Engels, Trotsky, Lenin, and Stalin"
to create Communism, and it was "believed that soon . . . Communism
would rise up as the new strong daughter of the Vatican."[5] It was
Rome that instigated the Bolshevik Revolution and the murder of the
czar's family.[6] The Communist "liberation theology" movement also
is a Vatican plot.[7]

The Nazi Holocaust of the 1940s was a Vatican-controlled attempt to
exterminate Jews and heretics.[8] Further, "Hitler, Mussolini, and
Franco were backed by the Vatican for the purpose of setting up a
one-world government to usher in the 'Millennial Kingdom' under
Pope Pius XII."[9]

The Vatican conspiracy is so extensive that, through the Jesuits, Rome
controls the Illuminati, the Council on Foreign Relations,
international bankers, the Mafia, the Club of Rome, the Masons, and the
New Age movement.[10]

The Jesuits created the Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormonism, Unity,
Christian Science, and other religious groups.[11]

"Pope John Paul II has been a good Communist for many years"[12] and
engineered a phony assassination attempt against himself in 1981 to
shame Islam into warming relations with the Vatican, since the would-be
killer was a Muslim.[13]

1. My Name . . . In the Vatican? Note: The small Chick tracts do not
carry page numbers.
Page numbers are given for large-format Chick comic books.
2. The Deceived; The Story Teller.
3. The Poor Pope?; The Big Betrayal, 53-59.
4. The Godfathers, 31.
5. Ibid., 12.
6. Ibid., 13.
7. Fat Cats.
8. Holocaust.
9. Ibid.
10.Four Horsemen, 30.
11.The Force, 25.
12.The Prophet, 30.
13.The Story Teller.

http://www.catholic.com/library/sr_chick_tracts_p1.asp

Endomion

Jul 5, 2005, 12:53:16 AM7/5/05
Susan Williams wrote:

> Death mandates were posted against billions of people, or all who are
> not Catholic. There is then a tremendous obsession and rush to attack
> THOSE WHO EXPOSE IT!

One wonders if the death mandates are actually getting more publicity and
are being propagated farther by Ted "exposing" them for years than they
would have been if they were simply allowed to die on the vine like any
other thread.

alanm

Jul 5, 2005, 7:56:24 AM7/5/05

"Endomion" <E...@mion.com> wrote in message

I doubt it. Noone reads them.

Anonymous

Jul 5, 2005, 11:42:30 AM7/5/05

Except for Endomion, you and me.

Of course Endomion *tried* to take the high road
and in so doing dredged up a thread that was dead
since 15 June.

<faugh>

Anonymous

Jul 5, 2005, 12:25:12 PM7/5/05

Correction: 20 June.

Endomion

Jul 5, 2005, 11:19:09 PM7/5/05
Anonymous wrote:

>> Of course Endomion tried to take the high road

>> and in so doing dredged up a thread that was dead
>> since 15 June.
>>
>> <faugh>
>
> Correction: 20 June.

<feh>

Endomion

Jul 5, 2005, 11:36:15 PM7/5/05
WilSu...@rock.com wrote:

> Why? In truth, it blatantly demonstrates that the gap between you and
> Ted/Susan is just a mere baby-step. You're both full on nonsensical
> flights of fancy that have no basis in spiritual, intellectual, or
> historical accuracy or truth of any kind.
>
> Oh yeah, you're followers in a cult in Christian clothing, too.

In Ted's case the Christian clothing is a dress.

Anonymous

Jul 5, 2005, 11:50:26 PM7/5/05

Anonymous

Jul 5, 2005, 11:53:56 PM7/5/05
Anonymous wrote nothing. Oooops:)

Actually when Susan updates her website as Ted *she* wears
the pants. How naughty for an Adventist.

Endomion

Jul 6, 2005, 12:02:45 AM7/6/05
Anonymous wrote:

> Actually when Susan updates her website as Ted she wears

> the pants. How naughty for an Adventist.

Deut 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither
shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination
unto the LORD thy God.

Endomion

Jul 6, 2005, 9:48:13 PM7/6/05
Anonymous wrote:

> Are you sure Susan is a "her?" I've heard "her" is a "him," a.k.a. Ted
> McMillan.

Different gender, same bandwidth-wasting crap.

Susan Williams

Apr 24, 2006, 10:04:04 PM4/24/06

And Anti-Conspiracy Theories in a conspirator's salad!