my definition of avatar type

David Dalton

Jun 12, 2022, 2:21:20 PM6/12/22
Since I have been using the term avatar type to describe myself
and some may have issues with that. let me clarify my definition
of the term avatar type (which I also equate to buddha type).

Here are the last 4 paragraphs from
https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/deities.html :

I'll eventually put back subpages on species someones and my minor
deities (including Jesus and Taliesin), and on afterlife and beyond
afterlife (which may be like Christian purgatory and heaven or Hindu
afterlife and nirvana, and where there can be reincarnation from the
first but not the second), and on soul, soul alignment, and avatar-2
(avatar type, like me, which means one similar to past figures who have
been called avatars, who thus were similar to me, and who can align at
least temporarily with any other someone, given permission of that other
someone, which I relate to stories of Krishna making himself small or
large) and avatar-1 (current avatar, who is aligned with one other
someone). But I haven't been detecting these current avatars lately, and
it could be that my past such detections were delusional, e.g. Con
O'Brien of The Irish Descendants with Amergin. Also I am open to
discussion of a possible new term for avatar type. I have suggested
Opener of the Way before but that has been used in other contexts. Also
I define devi type as the main human inspirer of the avatar type (e.g.
Sita for Rama, and Radha for Krishna, and Mary Magdalene for Jesus) but
they are not necessarily romantically involved (e.g. Krishna is said to
have married Rukmini and Satyabhama and not Radha by some sources).
Again I am open to discussion of a possible new term for devi type.

I promise to not start a new religion or denomination, and forbid anyone
else from starting a new religion or denomination in my name while I am
alive and even after I am dead. I also forbid anyone from considering me
to be a deity to them while I am alive (and in terms of the main stack
no living human is accepted as deity to another living human) and even
after I am dead. Also I am sure that I am not the return of Jesus or any
other past avatar type, but am just the latest in a long line of such
avatar types, and think that avatar types and devi types go to the
beyond-afterlife/heaven/nirvana after they die and do not reincarnate,
but again past avatar types and past devi types are working from the
beyond afterlife through my popthroughs.

While I was confirmed Catholic, I long ago renounced that and currently
consider myself an individual neopagan. I promise to not join any
organized religion again. However, I have also promised my deities that
after I come out of my low/wilderness years I will research druidism,
traditional witchcraft, and celtic shamanism and may or may not then
adjust my individual belief system.

But my essential messages, which are non-religious, are for my people,
the human species globally (or if evolution has occurred, the human
species group, globally), to logically consider and accept or reject,
and are backed by my similarity to past avatar types.

"But once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Jun 12, 2022, 10:56:11 PM6/12/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-CEF6...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Since I have been using the term avatar type to describe myself
> and some may have issues with that. let me clarify my definition
> of the term avatar type (which I also equate to buddha type).

My evidence that I am an avatar type is outlined on my
Salmon on the Thorns webpage,
https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/dtales.html .

The most important feature of my cycles is my sun stare,
naked thorn hill climb, and blue rose (not lotus) vision
of Sept. 5/6, 1991.

However there are many other features which I list on
the "Key features of my cycles" subpage,
https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/summary.html .

I discuss some past avatar types on the
"Parallels in various world religions" subpage,
https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/parallels.html .

David Dalton

Jun 13, 2022, 1:09:32 AM6/13/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-9C87...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The most important feature of my cycles is my sun stare,
> naked thorn hill climb, and blue rose (not lotus) vision
> of Sept. 5/6, 1991.

That might not ring a bell with you, but if you have any
access to highest level(s) in any denomination or religion
(at least bishop level or equivalent or higher), pass it
to them since it will be of interest to them.

And if you are interested in my latest attempt to
instigate a global golden new age, see the thread
`clamshell moon/"And the cart is on a wheel" once again'
on alt.religion.druid, though I am using abbreviations
there that I am willing to explain to any new readers
who ask me to do so. I expect interest will be more
likely if you notice any effects, such as improved
sexual compatibility for one.