Re: Dalai Lama: Creepy religious leader of the day

1 view

David Dalton

Apr 11, 2023, 8:39:08 AM4/11/23
On Apr 10, 2023, Kevrob wrote on alt.atheism
(in article<cf82c16d-5b16-40c5...@googlegroups.com>):

> https://www.reuters.com/world/india/dalai-lama-apologises-after-video-asking-b
> oy-suck-my-tongue-2023-04-10/
>
> Yeah, a lot of Buddhists believe in ghodz.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhist_deities

Note that back in 2021 I used my then matchmaking ability
to divine that:

1. The Dalai Lama is gay and (then at least) has a good match
(But note that of course not all gays are pedophiles.),

2. The Dalai Lama’s Oracle is straight-type-2-M in
my species and ... is thus compatible
e.g. with bif Zhang Ziyi (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon),
though of course so am I.

"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must
face alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McL.)