assisted shaktipat update

1 view

David Dalton

Mar 15, 2023, 1:29:38 AM3/15/23
The assisted shaktipat, which I have discussed on here before,
should be complete soon. Check late in the thread
"Leading up to dark-D-moon (bright-reverse-D-moon)”
on alt.religion.druid for progress. But already the chi
loop test should work, and assisted shaktipat recipients
should have matchmaking ability, and should be able
to pass a belly pop test as a secondary avatar/buddha type.

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Mar 15, 2023, 3:11:49 AM3/15/23
On Mar 15, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.29C18F4000...@88.198.57.247>):

> The assisted shaktipat, which I have discussed on here before,
> should be complete soon. Check late in the thread
> "Leading up to dark-D-moon (bright-reverse-D-moon)”
> on alt.religion.druid for progress. But already the chi
> loop test should work, and assisted shaktipat recipients
> should have matchmaking ability, and should be able
> to pass a belly pop test as a secondary avatar/buddha type.

Unless I’ve been fooled agin, the assisted shaktipat was complete
at 4:38 a.m. NDT (0708 UTC/GMT) March 15, 2023.

"I'm on my way/And I must flag the lass train down"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x0jjvslUuY (Bill Bourne - Baggins)

David Dalton

Mar 17, 2023, 12:14:49 PM3/17/23
In article <0001HW.29C1A73300...@88.198.57.247>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> On Mar 15, 2023, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.29C18F4000...@88.198.57.247>):
>
> > The assisted shaktipat, which I have discussed on here before,
> > should be complete soon. Check late in the thread
> > "Leading up to dark-D-moon (bright-reverse-D-moon)”
> > on alt.religion.druid for progress. But already the chi
> > loop test should work, and assisted shaktipat recipients
> > should have matchmaking ability, and should be able
> > to pass a belly pop test as a secondary avatar/buddha type.
>
> Unless I’ve been fooled agin, the assisted shaktipat was complete
> at 4:38 a.m. NDT (0708 UTC/GMT) March 15, 2023.

I was fooled again, but it is now in progress, and so
far the recipient should be able to pass a belly pop
test, should have improved creativity, and the chi
loop test should work. For further progress see the
thread "Paddy's Day through equinox to Raven new/dark moon"
on alt.religion.druid.

"Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head
to find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)