(IVÁN): On SABBATH the OATH SWORN to Isaac’s powers enriches ISRAEL and YOU (gentiles) with the entire EARTH:

valarezo

Jul 11, 2021, 12:53:26 AM7/11/21
Sábado, 10 de Julio, 2021 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

On SABBATH the OATH SWORN to Isaac’s powers enriches ISRAEL and YOU (gentiles) with the entire EARTH:

Graciously, our heavenly Father’s holy heart was suffering for losing His children to Lucifer and his lying serpent that deceived Eve later to deceive Adam and the children through the generations that were going to love Him and His Son Jesus Christ along with the Holy Spirit with His amazing unfailing-love in which they were born initially only knowing worship, happiness and endless richness. Therefore, our heavenly Father needed to pour His amazing holy heart’s love towards His children that had descended to live on earth, when they were supposed to be born in paradise only to know Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so they may fill His entire angelical kingdom with happiness that had been unfoturnately attacked and hurt with Lucifer’s sin.

Really, our heavenly Father had always loved His children living within His holy heart, starting with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, but now, since Adam and Eve had sinned against Him by eating from the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, then He could only long for them to return to paradise soon without sin. For our heavenly Father’s holy heart needed to descend to His children to take them back from Lucifer’s sin and the wicked life that waited for them upon earth and finally in hell’s torment, where Lucifer with his fallen angels will attack them thus to dishonor His holy name fires throughout Creation, then, He had to move by closing towards them as never before.

However, for our heavenly Father to come close towards His children then He had to do it with His holy heart by pouring it upon them, but He needed to pour in a flesh that has never known sin before thus to fill it with His Holy Spirit and His endless unfailing love for each of them born from Adam and Eve upon earth. Therefore, our heavenly Father needed to turn the entire earth as perfect and holy as His holy heart is eternally, because He was ready to see His children back in His eternal life again, but living with Him without sin, thus the entire human race needed to become as perfect and holy as He is before His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

Now since sin began in heaven’s glory as Lucifer rebelled against His holy name fires along with one third of the angels thus to possess it for his kingdom of darkness, then, he caused Adam and his children to sin too by eating from the forbidden fruit, however, our heavenly Father can have them back to life if they will eat from Him with love. Consequently, our heavenly Father needed someone willing to sit with Him along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to take the first bite of His bread and wine of life that He was willing to grant to His children thus to see them returning to Him back to life eternal again, but without the effects of sin forever.

Lovingly, our heavenly Father needed to have His children return to His eternal life to live His amazing unfailing love for them along with the daily richness that blesses His holy heart, so they may finally worship, love, honor and exalt His holy name fires with endless glories throughout the earth, so He may finally descend to it with His angelical kingdom. For our heavenly Father created heaven and earth blessing His angelical kingdom with His amazing love that He had always had within His holy heart for His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so they may live together the love, joys and endless happiness that brings richness to His holy name fires through His children born from Him, but without sin on earth.

Really, our heavenly Father needed to save His entire angelical kingdom stained with Lucifer’s sin that had attacked His holy name fires over His altar along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, therefore, He needed it in a new kingdom where sin will fail to exist through eternity, and this is the earth with His children—you and loved ones today. For our heavenly Father is a very holy God that loves to be loved by His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit along with the angelical hosts, but because Lucifer rebelled against His holy name fires, then sin was born to turn His kingdom into a kingdom of darkness: therefore, He needed to create a new kingdom where sin fails to threat life again.

Frankly, for our heavenly Father there was no problem in creating a new kingdom for His angelical kingdom to live without Lucifer’s sin, in truth, He can create anything as His holy heart may please in Creation, but He needed to have a new kingdom where His children along with the angels will love Him through His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit only. Understanding that, there has never been sin in our heavenly Father’s presence, neither in His Son Jesus Christ nor in the Holy Spirit, however, since Lucifer sinned in heaven’s glory by rebelling against His holy name fires along with one-third of the angels, then, His entire angelical hosts could be contaminated with it finally, thus He needed to stop sin dead in its tracks fast.

This was something that our heavenly Father will fail to do in heaven’s glory, indeed, He needed it done somewhere else as the earth with His children been reborn there with the amazing powers destroying sin forever, but also gave Him the glorious kingdom of love, where He will be loved by them and His angelical hosts liberated from the threat of sin finally forever. Given that, not only sin threatened to contaminate forever His angelical hosts through heaven’s glory along with paradise and earth, but also, His new kingdom that He had always dreamed to possess, thus, conquering new richness, glories and powers unseen before by anyone that grants Him much love, glories and honors to His holy name fires at Jerusalem’s holy cross, in Canaan, into everlasting.

For this is richness along with powers and endless glories that our heavenly Father needed to conquer not with angels, but it had to be with His Son Jesus Christ along with the Holy Spirit in the life of His children born from His image and living-soul, because they can only be conquered successfully with His perfect holiness always through eternity, starting upon earth. Definitely, our heavenly Father is looking forward to live in eternity without the presence of sin, therefore, He needed to pour His holy heart’s amazing powers of His unfailing-love upon Canaan thus finally to conquer the earth’s heart, so He may destroy sin by having His children reborn into His eternal life within Canaan, but without sin forever into eternity throughout His new earth.

Understanding that, not only mankind needed to have sin removed from the lives of the children through the generations but also the angelical hosts, because those that sinned with Lucifer against our heavenly Father’s holy name fires they became lost forever failing always to return to life again, however, the other angels were touched by sin thus they need to be liberated—cleansed—purified. That is why, that our heavenly Father created heaven and earth thus to remove sin from the entire angelical kingdom that did not sin against Him and His holy name fires but they were touched by the presence of Lucifer’s sin and rebellion, therefore, they will become decontaminated from sin when humankind is finally liberated entirely from it within Canaan baptized in water.

Therefore, for this to happen then our heavenly Father had to place His holy heart in the earth’s heart, displaying finally the fullness of His amazing love not only for His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit but also for His children born from Him along with the angelical hosts—because angels will eventually become decontaminated from sin that touched them once in heaven. For this is finally our heavenly Father’s dream kingdom for His children and the angelical hosts faithful to Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit since Lucifer’s angelical rebellion against His holy name fires in heaven’s glory until now, because it is a new kingdom born from His holy heart, where sin fails to exist through eternity in His children and angels.

Moreover, this glorious kingdom that our heavenly Father has given birth upon earth finally to save not only humankind but also the angelical hosts needed to be born in the earth’s heart, by turning it into His holy heart that is virgin forever, where sin has failed to exist because He and His Son have never known sin in His Holy Spirit through eternity. Really, this is the kingdom that our heavenly Father has always dreamed to possess, starting with Israel, because it is here where He will finally manifest His amazing unfailing love for His children, that is you along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends throughout the earth to live without sin forever into eternity, knowing always worship, love, happiness and endless sweet-richness through life.

Truthfully, what our heavenly Father has begun to do was to save not only His children from Lucifer’s sin and his rebellion against Him and His holy name fires at Jerusalem’s holy cross, in Canaan, but also, He is saving His angelical hosts, because as they met sin from Lucifer and his fallen angels then they are not the same as before. That is to say, that every angel in their different powers, glories and perfection of holiness needed to return to the olden days when they never knew sin as they began to know it with Lucifer and the fallen angels sinning against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit thus they may live a clean angelical life through eternity again at last.

Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father to sit with Abraham to eat the bread and wine with our heavenly Father at the Lord’s Table, served by His Son for the angels in heaven’s glory and for every man, woman and child within Israel and the nations, thus they may live a blessed life, where sin fails to exist in them through life. For paradise had become a desert of death as the Sinai’s desert, where His holy-seed lied as the tree that needed to be thrown into the bitter waters of Marah to sweeten for ancient Israel to drink them thus they may become one with the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers to eat from Him now every day towards Canaan’s His abundant never-ending everlasting-richness.

Consequently, our heavenly Father needed to pour His oath sworn to Isaac upon you but He had to start with His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, in Canaan, so He may get to you and loved ones today thus filling you with His sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood, where sin fails to exist within you progressively. Essentially, for our heavenly Father needs to enrich the entire earth but He has to start with you and your loved ones these days, thus to have His kingdom of love to be established finally upon earth to manifest His amazing holy heart’s unfailing-love for you and your homeland, because they must be blessed each day as well by Him from heaven’s glory.

Therefore, as our heavenly Father was able to see His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers then His firstborn Jacob was born to begin to bless you and your loved ones by removing your sins, given that, He was going to have one of His children Joseph in Egypt to start walking towards you with richness. Indeed, Joseph was one of Israel patriarchs that needed to be established in Egypt as in second in command before Pharaoh, because he was going to interpret two dreams that our heavenly Father needed to be interpreted to let the world know that He was ready to enrich the entire human race to touch you today finally, but first He needed sin destroyed forever.

Understanding that, our heavenly Father needed to establish His holy-seed in Canaan forever that is His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood that will collect every sin, including yours, from the families of the nations, so He may have ancient Israel walking with Moses towards the Red Sea to abandon them there forever never to be seen again through eternity. Indeed, our heavenly Father needed ancient Israel to walk through the Red Sea in dried ground with your sins left behind in the seabed never to be seen again throughout eternity, because He was taking Israel along with Moses to His holy-seed, the cross, lying next to the bitter waters of Marah thus to rescue His children from their eternal bitterness of poverty.

Surely, our heavenly Father needed the entire house of Israel craving for water to drink, because they had walked into the Sinai’s desert to become as thirsty and hungry as the ancient and modern families lying already destroyed forever at hell’s gate, because of their sins for failing to know His holy name fires and the water baptism that saves them from eternal perdition. Delightfully, for our heavenly Father to have every man, woman and child from the families of the nations dressing His holy-seed that is His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood as Isaac, then, they had to drink from the rock of salvation and to eat from His heavenly food, the manna to see life again in heaven’s glory with Him forever enriched already.

Really, ancient Israel tried to drink from the bitter waters of Marah, because this was our heavenly Father’s will in the Sinai’s desert in that day, but it was impossible, because they were bitter to drink, and so, He needed it to sweeten them with Himself—and this is His holy-seed, the cross, lying over the sandy desert waiting for Moses to lift it. Furthermore, our heavenly Father told Moses: follow me and I will show you a tree that you must throw it into the bitter waters of Marah to be sweetened, so ancient Israel may drink from it along with the herds that they had brought with them from Egypt as the victims that were going to be sacrificed every step towards conquering Canaan finally.

Undeniably, these were the animals to be sacrificed throughout the Sinai’s desert where every sand of grain was a lost soul that had fallen into Lucifer and the serpent’s lie that destroyed Eve and then Adam along with the children that had become the bitter waters of Marah that could be sweetened by His holy-seed, Jerusalem’s holy cross, in Canaan, to see life again soon. For the bitter waters of Marah are the families of the nations ancient and modern that had become one body of water in the Sinai’s desert that the only one that could sweeten them was our heavenly Father and His children by throwing His cross into it, thus sweetening everyone’s life upon earth finally, starting with ancient Israel, for richness to be possible finally.

In actual fact, our heavenly Father had taken Moses with the entire house of Israel invoking His holy name, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob for the baptism of the Red Sea but also to drink from the bitter waters of Marah that were His children in need to return to life again with them as one in Canaan soon. That is to say, that our heavenly Father had Moses along with Israel drinking from the bitter waters of Marah to become one with them, because He was ready to give them to drink from His rock of salvation waters of life moreover have them to eat from the daily manna from heaven’s glory, because they were going to dress His sacred-flesh soon forever.

This was something that the entire house of Israel along with the families of the nations ancient and modern that they had drunk from the sweeten waters of Marah by the cross that Moses had thrown into it thus to eat and drink continually His meal until they will descend towards hell’s gate, finally to become the holy-seed planted in Canaan. Therefore, everyone from ancient and modern nations had to eat and drink with ancient Israel and Moses through the Sinai’s desert the manna from our heavenly Father’s mouth and drink from the rock of salvation, because they were going to die in the desert as one with Israel and Moses to see life again soon in Canaan with everyone rescued for heaven’s glory.

Understanding that, Moses had to die in the desert along with the entire house of Israel because they had become one with ancient and modern families of the nations in need to enter Canaan’s holy ground as our heavenly Father’s holy-seed planted in Canaan for the Messiah to die nailed to them on the cross, thus to see life again finally forever into everlasting. Indeed, this was important for our heavenly Father to have Moses dying in the Sinai’s desert before entering Canaan, but dying at Canaan’s doors, given that His Son Jesus Christ was going to be born virgin to live virgin, become baptized virgin to destroy Satan and death virgin at Jerusalem’s holy cross, thus granting his victorious virgin life to everyone again forever into eternity.

Really, our heavenly Father needed Moses dying before entering through the doors of Canaan and buried over one of the near mountains, because He did not want anyone to know where Moses was buried over the nearby mountains before entering Canaan, so Israel will not make a shrine to worship him, instead they needed to worship Him alone through the coming Messiah. Consequently, our heavenly Father needed Moses dead with ancient Israel in the Sinai’s desert thus to become one with the ancient and modern nations, because they had left Egypt’s captivity to dump everyone’s sin at the Red Sea’s baptism, but they also needed to enter Canaan with the entire human race only to know life eternal along with daily richness throughout the earth.

Moreover, our heavenly Father needed His Son Jesus Christ born again in Canaan, but this time it had to be from David’s virgin daughter, because he really needed to be born virgin, to live a virgin life for humankind, baptized virgin at the Jordan, to destroy Satan and death finally at Jerusalem’s holy cross for the nations to see life again without sin forever. For our heavenly Father needed ancient Israel with humankind entirely reborn as His holy-seed, bearing finally His holy name fires at Jerusalem’s holy cross, in Canaan, with perfect holiness to celebrate His first Sabbath rest with the nations within His holy heart, established in His new earth’s heart for His coming kingdom of love for His children throughout creation, but without sin forever.

Really, our heavenly Father needed to start celebrating His Sabbaths days with ancient Israel as one with ancient and modern families of the nations, because as His Son Jesus Christ was nailed to Jerusalem’s holy cross, in Canaan, then his virgin birth, life, powers, conquests, victories against Satan, fallen angels, death and hell’s torment was turned into the Sabbath days enriching the earth entirely forever. Indeed, our heavenly Father needed every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations not only declared perfect and holy as He is perfect and holy throughout eternity before His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, but also, He needed them to be enriched through life with richness conquered within the Holy of Holiest, for His kingdom of love.

Therefore, as our Lord Jesus Christ was nailed to the cross then Israel with every ancient and modern man, woman and child from the nations received the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood making them perfect and holy forever within our heavenly Father’s holy heart, in the earth’s heart, but also in every Sabbath rest thus to enrich the earth with them always. For ancient Israel needed to be one with humankind entirely in the oath sworn to Isaac, by drinking the bitter waters of Marah sweetened by the tree lying nearby, thus descending to hell’s gate bitten by poisonous snakes later bitten by bronze snakes with the Messiah, in the Holy of Holiest, then they celebrated the first Sabbath together with our heavenly Father forever pleased.

Given that, our heavenly Father needed to start enriching the earth entirely with ancient Israel and the children from ancient and modern families of the nations in the earth’s heart that had become His holy heart instantly as His Son Jesus Christ was nailed to the cross, thus entering the Holy of Holiest to celebrate every Sabbath thereafter forever for His new coming earth. That is to say, that our heavenly Father has declared every man, woman and child from Israel and the families of the nations perfect and holy within the Holy of Holiest as His Son Jesus Christ was nailed to Jerusalem’s holy cross, in Canaan, so He may grant daily richness to everyone reborn from the water baptism and the Holy Spirit baptism by invoking His name.

Without a doubt, every time that our heavenly Father may descend to celebrate His Sabbath days with Israel then He is celebrating His victories with the cross against Satan, the fallen angels, death, hell’s torment and every enemy coming against every man, woman and child from ancient and modern families of the nations, thus they may enter His new earth forever blessed already. Really, our heavenly Father celebrates every Sabbath with ancient Israel and the entire human race that they found lying in the Sinai’s desert that they threw the tree lying nearby to sweeten the bitter waters of Marah to drink them entirely, then they became one in the oath sworn to Isaac to celebrate Sabbath always into eternity, enriching the earth with endless glories constantly.

Lawfully, our heavenly Father celebrates Sabbath with ancient Israel and every man, woman and child from past and future generations victorious against Satan, fallen angels, death and hell’s torment, for they have a new life only knowing: worship, love, peace, prosperity and endless richness that pleases His holy heart through eternity, thus they may love, serve and honor His holy name with perfect holiness always. Really, our heavenly Father granted Pharaoh from Egypt two dreams that only someone from Isaac’s sacred-flesh could interpret them, and this was Joseph, one of Israel’s patriarch, that was able to collect great richness every seventh year thus to feed the families of the nations for the earth along with humankind need to be enriched for His soon coming kingdom of love.

Certainly, powers, glories and richness that our heavenly Father needed multiplied not only within Egypt for His children to live a blessed life taking on the sins from ancient and modern nations to destroy them at the Red Sea water baptism by invoking His holy name fires: but also, Israel needed to increase this richness within the Holy of Holiest by celebrating Sabbath nonstop. Indeed, our heavenly Father is enriching every man, woman and child not only from Israel but also from the families of the nations in every Sabbath that He celebrates it within His holy heart as in the Holy of Holiest, thus to enrich the earth with those baptized in water by invoking Him, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob.

Fundamentally, it was important for our heavenly Father to have ancient Israel not only becoming one with ancient and modern families of the nations lying in the Sinai’s desert because Adam and Eve sinned in paradise, but also they needed to become one with the Red Sea baptism in the Valley of the dried bones thus finally defeating Satan in the earth’s heart forever. Really, that water baptism of the Red Sea changed the Valley of the dried bones when ancient Israel descended into it with humankind as one with them bitten by poisonous snakes, then later bitten with the Messiah baptized at the Jordan by John, thus to celebrate Sabbath in the Holy of Holiest with our heavenly Father forever pleased with you in His new earth.

Mercifully, our heavenly Father started to celebrate His first Sabbath with ancient Israel and the entire human race once lost but now found in the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers, celebrated from His holy heart in the earth’s heart, thus to increase within the Holy of Holiest powers, glories and endless richness for everyone throughout the earth in every Sabbath day celebrated successfully. For this is the Sabbath that our heavenly Father had to work very hard with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to make it possible in the earth’s heart, under Canaan, so He may finally nail His Son Jesus Christ to Jerusalem’s holy cross, thus to begin to embrace, love, bless, enrich you and loved ones throughout the earth with lasting-salvation.

It is here, when our heavenly Father really began to love, bless and enrich you along with loved ones, neighbors and friends, because He needed to remove every sin on Sabbath by nailing His Son Jesus Christ virgin to Jerusalem’s holy cross, in Canaan, for ancient Israel to see life again with all the nations on Sabbath, enriching the earth continually always since then. Understanding that, Lucifer along with the angel of death and the fallen angels still is working hard to impoverish the earth for his kingdom of darkness, because if he can cause the families of the nations to suffer the need of water and food then he can destroy them with extreme poverty thus to rule over them forever cursed into eternity.

However, our heavenly Father is still enriching the earth, staring with ancient Israel that took on the ancient and modern nations lying in the Sinai’s desert because of Adam and Eve’s sin for having eaten from the forbidden fruit, thus He gave them manna and water from His rock of salvation to destroy the venom from the forbidden fruit in them forever at last. Really, our heavenly Father is still having ancient Israel with every ancient and modern man, woman and child celebrating every Sabbath in Canaan, because with His Son Jesus Christ nailed at Jerusalem’s holy cross, then He will love, bless and enrich them without sin throughout the earth finally to receive His kingdom of love, thus exalting His holy name with perfect holiness always into everlasting.

Truly, it is important for you, loved ones, neighbors and friends on earth to become baptized in water by invoking Him, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob to abandon the sinful-flesh that ate the forbidden fruit for the sacred-flesh that ate the manna and drank from the rock of salvation thus you may become loved, blessed, enriched every Sabbath always. Really, our heavenly Father started His first Sabbath rest in Canaan by having His Son Jesus Christ victorious over Satan and death nailed to Jerusalem’s holy cross to receive His children, including you and loved ones, neighbors and friends within the Holy of Holiest thus to love, enrich and prosper them always but without sin, enriching the earth finally for His final descend into Canaan.

Certainly, it is important that you will become baptized in water along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends in your homeland, because our heavenly Father has already loved, blessed and enriched every one of them with powerful blessings of endless richness, from heaven’s glory and from Canaan’s daily richness that will really enrich your life entirely always, but you must be baptized in water already. Graciously, our heavenly Father has declared every Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Taoist, Shinto, Christian, Hebrew and all others perfect and holy as His Son Jesus Christ was nailed to the cross that is ancient Israel with humankind entirely inside the Holy of Holiest forever, thus every Sabbath day He celebrates His victory against Satan, death, poverty, sickness, diseases and hell’s torment by enriching you through life.

Really, baptized in water by you invoking His holy name fires, then, the oath sworn to Isaac’s living-words will become His holy heart in your chest filled with His unfailing-love, powers, healing, richness and other blessings as He did within the earth’s heart that became His holy heart to celebrate His Sabbath days with you in the Holy of Holiest, with perfect holiness always. Therefore, every Sabbath day you are blessed along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends throughout the families of the nations (without missing anyone), because: He is definitely enriching the earth entirely with the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers that His holy heart poured upon Isaac’s sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood, touching you today baptized in water already, for richness to come your way always. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main