Tina Turner reincarnated already

David Dalton

May 26, 2023, 3:48:23 AM5/26/23
Tina Turner died recently, and I did my blessing on the dead
on her, and then when I was going through options for a
possible soul alignment for her I divined by perineum click
divination that she had reincarnated into a human womb in
Africa, so such a soul alignment was no longer possible.

All I know is that I divined Africa and canšt narrow the
location down any further, but it must have been a good
opportunity for her to act on it so quickly. (I do
divine that her mother is a 41-year-old female
witch doctor, and may know that her unborn child
was Tina turner.)

Note that May 25, which it was in Africa when she
reincarnated, was African Liberation Day

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

Julian

Jun 5, 2023, 5:47:17 PM6/5/23
On 26/05/2023 08:46, David Dalton wrote:
> Tina Turner died recently, and I did my blessing on the dead
> on her, and then when I was going through options for a
> possible soul alignment for her I divined by perineum click
> divination that she had reincarnated into a human womb...

She'll be furious when she realises her 50, or more, years
assiduous practice to avoid reincarnation has been in vain.
It's hard to get a refund for that kind of fraud.
A successful breach of contract judgement in such cases
is literally unheard of in UK jurisprudence.

David Dalton

Jun 6, 2023, 10:14:36 PM6/6/23
On Jun 5, 2023, Julian wrote
(in article <u5ll53$f3s1$1...@dont-email.me>):
Ha, good one.

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

David Dalton

Jul 7, 2023, 12:36:26 AM7/7/23
In article <dalton-53B4CB....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> Tina Turner died recently, and I did my blessing on the dead
> on her, and then when I was going through options for a
> possible soul alignment for her I divined by perineum click
> divination that she had reincarnated into a human womb in
> Africa, so such a soul alignment was no longer possible.
>
> All I know is that I divined Africa and canšt narrow the
> location down any further, but it must have been a good
> opportunity for her to act on it so quickly. (I do
> divine that her mother is a 41-year-old female
> witch doctor, and may know that her unborn child
> was Tina turner.)
>
> Note that May 25, which it was in Africa when she
> reincarnated, was African Liberation Day

And her new mother has the title sangoma.