temporary awakening/enlightenment for many

1 view

David Dalton

Apr 30, 2022, 4:35:17 AM4/30/22
a.s.c. (4) began coming on at 4:31 a.m.
minimum duration: 3hr/6hr/8hr/18hr (waking hours)
So once it is on, e.g. Sarah McLachlan should
get 4 hours of centred clarity and the Dalai
Lama 10 hours and the Dalai Lama's Oracle 21 hours
and bipolar Kay Jamison 6 hours.

It is on as of 5:49 a.m. (0819 UTC) April 30, 2022,
but again this item is temporary, and did not go to
the 3.4% of a.s.r. who are medium criminal or worse.

It should have granted centred clarity including +2
mood (upper level of normal mood range) to 96.6%
of the 1.7 million human assisted shaktipat recipients.
I consider this to be temporary awakening/enlightenment.

With that last assisted shaktipat completion (a.s.c.)
item, the assisted shaktipat is now complete and
recipients should have some new abilities including
matchmaking, as well as enhanced creativity. Let
me know if you want me to list those abilities.

ttps://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page)
"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/When you
find a golden feather/It means you'll never lose your way back home"(R.R.)