my definition of avatar type

David Dalton

Mar 2, 2023, 2:38:23 AM3/2/23
Readers on these groups probably know that I am claiming to
be an avatar type (which I also call a primary avatar type)
and that I am claiming that over a million globally will
receive assisted shaktipat soon and become secondary
avatar types.

But how do I define avatar type?

I define an avatar-2 or avatar type as one who is similar
to those in the past who have been called avatars, and
who can soul align at least temporarily with any other
someone, given permission of that other someone, or
with a non-someone (but as a result of the alignment
the non-someone becomes a someone). This I relate
to stories of Krishna making himself small or large.

I also define an avatar-1 or current avatar as someone
who is permanently (unless they are snipped off at
death) soul aligned with another someone, This I
think was the case with my Uncle Vince Dalton, who
was soul aligned with Cernunnos, and at his death I
experienced a Spooky whirlwind as described on
https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/early.html .

One example of soul alignment is the one which
Jesus did between himself and the then and future
(to then) sacramental bread and wine at The Last Supper.

Have I done a similar alignment? No, but I have
soul aligned myself with my region, which is the
Earth Moon system, from 13 km below the geoid
radially outward to the approximately spherical
surface intersecting the point 100,000 km beyond
the far side of the Moon at its furthest point in
orbit, not including below 100 m below the solid
surface of the Moon. In so doing, that region
became a someone, and I then made it a minor
deity to me, and have designated it to be included as
one of the sudden evolution collaborators if that occurs.

In such an alignment the two or more who are
aligned share the same soul (until the alignment
clicks out, if ever) but have different consciousnesses.

How do I define soul?

Soul could be defined as

1. the part of the self that survive death
2. the part of the self outside its 3D intersection
3. something I can sense and call soul.

I won’t go with number 1 since I distinguish between
soul an consciousness and think both survive death.
I won’t go with number 2 since I think soul has a
3D intersection. So I will go with number 3 pending
further research, perhaps how chi and soul are
related, with chi a continuous field and soul
perhaps a finite wavelet within it.

Anyway, right now my workings are paused until
Goddess (the ruler of the region all/everything)
gives me the go-ahead by perineum click (short
period mula bandha) divination. You can follow
my further progress on alt.religion.druid . But
I might have to wait two more years.

"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/and when you
find a golden feather/it means you'll never lose your way back home." (R.R.)

David Dalton

Mar 2, 2023, 7:51:19 PM3/2/23
In article <0001HW.29B089EC00...@88.198.57.247>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> Readers on these groups probably know that I am claiming to
> be an avatar type (which I also call a primary avatar type)
> and that I am claiming that over a million globally will
> receive assisted shaktipat soon and become secondary
> avatar types.
>
> But how do I define avatar type?
>
> I define an avatar-2 or avatar type as one who is similar
> to those in the past who have been called avatars, and
> who can soul align at least temporarily with any other
> someone, given permission of that other someone, or
> with a non-someone (but as a result of the alignment
> the non-someone becomes a someone). This I relate
> to stories of Krishna making himself small or large.

But of course some cult leaders have been called
avatars by themselves and their followers.

There are certain biographical features of avatar
types, including:

1. a sun stare, naked thorn hill climb, and blue rose vision
2. waning crescent highs (the stolen butter of Krishna,
the butter thief)
3. waxing gibbous moon trials (the poisoned-nipple demon
that Krishna battled with)
4. a 5.5 lunar month separation between waxing gibbous moon
trial onset and waning crescent moon onset
5. a period of at least 7 low/working years, 14 years for
some with a larger region such as Rama, and 27 years for
me so far since I have a global region,
6. not a cult leader,
7. inspired by a devi type, Sita for Rama, Radha for
Krishna, and Sarah McLachlan in my case (even if we
never become involved).

Some of the other features listed on
https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/summary.html
may also be relevant.

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the hill is
shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron -- The Cart)

David Dalton

Mar 3, 2023, 2:22:59 AM3/3/23
In article <0001HW.29B089EC00...@88.198.57.247>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> Anyway, right now my workings are paused until
> Goddess (the ruler of the region all/everything)
> gives me the go-ahead by perineum click (short
> period mula bandha) divination. You can follow
> my further progress on alt.religion.druid . But
> I might have to wait two more years.

For my latest progress see "full steam ahead" and
"Clamshell Moon, with hope" on alt.religion.druid,
where I am referring to the giant clamshell in the
Haida creation legend of The Raven and the First Men,
which is said to have occurred on Rose Spit Beach,
which of course I now relate to my blue rose vision.

Why am I starting so long before full moon? Well,
7-years-low-years figures started 1.5 days before
full moon, rarer 14-years-low-years figures started
2.5 days before full moon, the one 18-years-low-years
humpback whale figure of about 4000 years ago started
3 days before full moon, and I (now at slightly more
than 27 years) have started a little less than 4.5
days before full moon, mainly because there are
3582 human and cetacean popthroughs of the last
12,000 years to get through and because there will
be sudden evolution of all human, cetacean, and
nonhuman simian species, and those will take a while.