"Teacher of Distorting Rhetoric" Ricky REMAINS TO THIS DAY The Laziest Babbling Fraud In Nichiren Buddhism, EVER! +

Chas.

Nov 16, 2022, 6:02:03 AM11/16/22
"Teacher of Distorting Rhetoric" Ricky REMAINS TO THIS DAY The Laziest Babbling Fraud In Nichiren Buddhism, EVER! +

On Saturday, October 28, 2017 at 12:45:52 PM UTC-7, JazzIs TvRicky wrote:

[snip]

> No where in Nichiren's Post Sado Teachings dose he equate the Recitation of Shakyamuni's Lotus Sutra with "Faith"!
>
> As I have said in the Debate on Gongyo as Practiced by Nichiren Buddhism Sects" your affinity towards Shakyamuni's Lotus Sutra is proof of your lack of Faith in The Gohonzon of Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!
>
> The Guilt Teachings of Gongyo as Practiced by Nichiren Buddhism Sects is evident in your insistence of going against Nichiren's Teachings and promoting the sell of Gongyo Books which your SGI-USA CULT changes often and regularly!

[snip]

> You are a deceptive and devious Slanderer if Nichiren's Teachings Chas
>
> Sincerely Richard H Brown A Teacher of The Law

As pre-Sado Island teachings go, they are illustrative of the supplemental practice Nichiren Daishonin continued to his death (recitation of part of the Hoben chapter and the Jigage verse section of the Juryo chapter), so I am getting it right and conversely it is you, Ricky who are the fraud.

Here are the Gosho passages refuting your ignorant rantings. In all of these post-Sado writings Nichiren Daishonin discusses doing gongyo as a filial act in appreciation of the Lotus Sutra and Shakyamuni Buddha who preached it (as the supplementary and not as the primary practice):

In 1275, "Reply to the Lay Priest Soya", WND I, p. 486:
http://www.nichirenlibrary.org/en/wnd-1/Content/58#para-0

In 1275, "Letter to Hōren", WND I, p. 513, again on p. 516, again on p. 517, and finally on p. 518:
http://www.nichirenlibrary.org/en/wnd-1/Content/62#para-74
http://www.nichirenlibrary.org/en/wnd-1/Content/62#para-95
http://www.nichirenlibrary.org/en/wnd-1/Content/62#para-104
http://www.nichirenlibrary.org/en/wnd-1/Content/62#para-105

In 1275, "New Year's Greeting", WND II, p. 530:
http://www.nichirenlibrary.org/en/wnd-2/Content/243#para-1

In 1276, "The Fourteen Slanders", WND I, p. 756:
http://www.nichirenlibrary.org/en/wnd-1/Content/92#para-4

In his 1276 autobiography of the Sado history, "The Actions of the Votary of the Lotus Sutra", WND I, p. 768:
http://www.nichirenlibrary.org/en/wnd-1/Content/93#para-25

In 1280, "On Filial and Unfilial Conduct", WND I p. 1033:
http://www.nichirenlibrary.org/en/wnd-1/Content/146#para-0

In 1280, "White Horses and White Swans", WND I, p. 1066 second paragraph, and again on the same page, fourth paragraph:
http://www.nichirenlibrary.org/en/wnd-1/Content/152#para-1
http://www.nichirenlibrary.org/en/wnd-1/Content/152#para-3

Finally, at the end of 1280 and less than two years before his death, "Reply to the Mother of Ueno", WND I, p. 1072:
http://www.nichirenlibrary.org/en/wnd-1/Content/154#para-0

The fact that you have made destroying Nichiren Daishonin's practice of Gongyo your cause celebre and that second fact that Nichiren Daishonin's own writings utterly refute you over and over, exposes the third fact that YOU, RICKY, ARE UNIQUE AS THE SINGLE LAZIEST BABBLING FRAUDULENT COMMENTATOR ON THE SUBJECT OF NICHIREN DAISHONIN'S PRACTICE OF THE BUDDHISM OF THE LOTUS SUTRA, EVER!

-Chas.

On Wednesday, November 1, 2017 at 10:56:27 PM UTC-7, JazzIs TvRicky wrote:
> DAVE your presentations are more than welcome for instance: Nichiren The Buddhist Prophet is a most enlightening work so much valuable information and truly a work capturing Nichiren Daishonin's Spirit of Faith!
>
> Thank you for taking the time to share and inform those of us who are not intimidated by those who have valuable contributions to the Spread of Nichiren Daishonin's Teachings
>
> Sincerely Richard

Ricky, your attempts to deflect won't work. Your position on Gongyo is an affront to anyone who actually bothers to read the Gosho, everyone now knows this:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.religion.buddhism.nichiren/4bHXAXgoy2I/kp9V18iOAgAJ

Let's see if you can respond intelligently this time.

-Chas.

On Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 9:27:56 AM UTC-7, JazzIs TvRicky wrote:
> My position on Gongyo is Nichiren's Teachings not mine your ignorance of Nichiren's Teachings are not my fault Chas your lack of capacity in Study is grounded in prejudice and habit!
>
> Gongyo is your Gohonzon not The Gohonzon of Nam Myoho Renge Kyo! Which you and Your Soka Cult now deny as necessary in the practice of Nichiren Daishonin's Buddhism! How pitiful

Actually, as I have demonstrated in detail above:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.religion.buddhism.nichiren/4bHXAXgoy2I/kp9V18iOAgAJ

Your position on Gongyo REQUIRES THAT YOU COMPLETELY IGNORE NICHIREN DAISHONIN"S TEACHINGS.

Your foolishness based solely upon your blatant and blind, willful ignorance is your trademark, Ricky.

-Chas.

On Sunday, November 5, 2017 at 8:18:34 PM UTC-8, JazzIs TvRicky wrote:
> Chas the Gohonzon Burner and Statue Worshippers Guru! Nichiren is not God Chas. Read his teachings and stop with the deification off Shayamuni's Lotus Sutra!

Now you have REALLY gone around the bend, Ricky. (1) I would be the last person in the world to do the dishonor to ANY HUMAN BEING by deifying them: which to me really means dehumanizing them. There are of course a large number of people who stand against deification of any sort, but I say that I would be the VERY LAST ONE (2) simply because it is in my nature to ignore social pressure of any sort. And that goes all the way back to my childhood. Finally (3) I think you have to be a nice person (the opposite of a hater) to want to make a God out of someone, and I am CLEARLY NOT A NICE PERSON.

Hence your current theorem about me does not pass the initial inspection by any 12-year-old, and what does that say about you?

-Chas.

On Sunday, November 5, 2017 at 11:53:31 AM UTC-8, JazzIs TvRicky wrote:

[snip]

> I am A Thus Come One!
>
> Sincerely Richard H Brown A Teacher of The Law

While it is clear from Nichiren Daishonin that the common mortal is the true Buddha, it is also clear from your laziness and utter foolishness that you are not a "Teacher of the Law", nor are you a "Thus Come One" and you are extremely unlikely to become one in this lifetime.

I do, however, predict in a vastly distant future that you will become that kind of great Buddha by virtue of your extremely poison drum relationship with the Lotus Sutra, your absolute hatred of Nichiren Daishonin and his teachings and your animus towards the Kosen Rufu movement in the SGI.

-Chas.

Quoting from "The Entity of the Mystic Law", Writings of Nichiren Daishonin, p. 418 ...

The Complete and Final Teaching on Perfect Enlightenment Sutra declares, "The beginningless illusions and ignorance that beset all living beings are all produced by the perfectly enlightened mind of the Thus Come Ones."