"Nikken Cannot Be Trusted" - Determine Three Tokyo Judges

rothch...@my-deja.com

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
A panel of three (3) judges heard Nikken’s failed attempt to discredit
Mrs. Clow and Soka Gakkai publications. This is the same in almost all
Japanese lawsuits, except for the Supreme Court where fifteen judges
hear cases.

THREE JUDGES AGREED THAT NIKKEN COULD NOT BE TRUSTED.

THREE JUDGES AGREED THAT MRS. CLOW TOLD THE TRUTH.

THREE JUDGES AGREED THAT NIKKEN HIRED PROSTITUTES IN SEATTLE, HAD SEX
WITH THEM AND THEN FOUGHT WITH THEM OVER PAYMENT.

For some background: Mrs. Clow's original case against Nikken for
libel was dismissed simply because Los Angeles is not the correct
venue. Los Angeles courts (unfortunately) cannot prosecute Nikken for
his libelous statements against American citizens, since his statements
were made and published in Japan. Mrs. Clow therefore dropped her case
and did not pursue prosecuting Nikken in Japan, as she had legal right
to do.

The foolishness we now see posted from (obviously suffering) HKK
members is pure nonsense. No judge in the United States comments on
the merits of a case dismissed due to "wrong venue." The judge CANNOT
comment, because ONLY THE COMPLAINT in the case has been heard at such
a preliminary stage. To comment any further would taint the outcome of
the case when it transfers to its correct venue. This is just common
sense.

Although Mrs. Clow decided to end it there, Nikken decided to sue Soka
Gakkai for publishing Mrs. Clow’s factual statements. How did Mrs.
Clow even know that Nikken had hired prostitutes in Seattle? Because
Nikken gave the police her telephone number (documented in police
reports) and Mrs. Clow hurried to the police station in the middle of
the night to save his sorry ass from being booked!

Nikken owed Mrs. Clow an enormous debt of gratitude. He showed it to
her each year by sending Mrs. Clow expensive gifts and cards of
appreciation, even after he created his own religion (see
www.NikkenShonin.org and www.NikkenAbe.com).

After Mrs. Clow stood up and told the truth about Nikken and his
Seattle prostitutes, Nikken decided sued Soka Gakkai in Tokyo for
publishing the facts. Nikken asked for this trial and he got it. Now,
three judges unanimously determined Nikken did exactly what he says he
didn’t. Poor, poor Nikken. Poor, poor deceived HKK members. It’s not
your fault Nikken is a liar.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

ho...@paonline.com

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00

Dear Rothchild,

You show clearly for all to see that Nikken has lied. Of course the
HKK members will not listen because they are like the children in the
Parable of the Excellent Physician. They have swallowed poison, and
they cannot hear or see. But by bits and pieces, their entire edifice
will come crashing down. It will happen a little every day from now
on. You will be priests lay people leaving Nikken's control because
they now know that his ship is sinking, and that they have been
brain-washed to slander a good man--President Ikeda-- and a worthy
organization. Justice will prevail.

Richard Hower

Jumbo 3D

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
>Dear Rothchild,
>
>You show clearly for all to see that Nikken has lied. Of course the
>HKK members will not listen because they are like the children in the
>Parable of the Excellent Physician. They have swallowed poison, and
>they cannot hear or see. But by bits and pieces, their entire edifice
>will come crashing down. It will happen a little every day from now
>on. You will be priests lay people leaving Nikken's control because
>they now know that his ship is sinking, and that they have been
>brain-washed to slander a good man--President Ikeda-- and a worthy
>organization. Justice will prevail

Keep dreaming, Dick.

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
On Sat, 25 Mar 2000 20:00:52 GMT, rothch...@my-deja.com wrote:

hey, Wendell - how are the fraudulent web addresses going ?

here's some news for you - a different panel of three judges ruled that your
sacred "Sensei" was a liar too - and fined him millions of yen for lying about
Nikken Shonin.

go figure it out Einstein

"the opposite of plethora is dearth"

http://www.hokkeko.org.uk

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
Wendell - hiding behind the rothch...@my-deja.com mask wrote:

>Nikken owed Mrs. Clow an enormous debt of gratitude. He showed it to
>her each year by sending Mrs. Clow expensive gifts and cards of
>appreciation, even after he created his own religion
>(see www.NikkenShonin.org and www.NikkenAbe.com).

God you guys are immature chickenshits

The Gakkai have deliberately registered misleading web domain names as a last
ditch effort to win the internet information war against their own members.

Anyone tempted to seek an alternative source of information to World Tribune
would naturally be drawn to the internet. If they try to guess a Taisekiji
related webaddress by typing in nikkenshonin.org or taisekiji.com will be
forwarded to a Gakkai website, simply because the Gakkai are too scared of
members finding information from sources they can't control. Doesn't say much
for their confidence in their own ability to hold onto members (but then with
figures dropping from 300,000 to 20,000 members in the USA who can blame them).

Anyone wanting to go to a website which GENUINELY holds the writings of Nikken
Shonin should go to www.hokkeko.org.uk/links.htm and search from there.

Paul

rothch...@my-deja.com

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
Try to keep your lies in order, Mr. Ho Klux Klan person. Daisaku Ikeda
has never been sued by anyone and lost -- and you know it, so don't try
to fool your HKK cohorts with even more lies.
(You're not fooling anyone by pretending to be in UK by the way.)

Cody

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
Wow, so SGI had to bribe or intimidate or both three whole judges. Wonder
how much that set them back ?

BTW, Wendell, why did you pick out the name, "Rothchild" ? Is it because you
wish you were as wealthy ?

Wendell lied through his teeth in message

> A panel of three (3) judges heard Nikken's failed attempt to discredit

major lies snipped.

Poor, poor Nikken. Poor, poor deceived HKK members. It's not
> your fault Nikken is a liar.

Who is the HKK ? Hokkeko ?

Funny, I don't feel deceived. I don't feel "poor, poor" either. I feel I am
responding to a coward that hides behind a mask and who, in true cowardly
fashion, registers web sites with SGI's deep pockets. Now, being as you are
doing that, it is only natural that you SHOULD understand that SGI's deep
pockets paid off the THREE JUDGES.

Now, go sing the new song to the Big Fat Man and continue memorizing his
ghostwritten poems.

Cody

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
On Sat, 25 Mar 2000 22:07:15 GMT, rothch...@my-deja.com wrote:

>Try to keep your lies in order, Mr. Ho Klux Klan person.

who or what is a Ho Klux Clan person ?

>Daisaku Ikeda has never been sued by anyone and lost -- and you know it, so don't try
>to fool your HKK cohorts with even more lies.

God you are living in a fantasy land aren't you

made up name, made up sect name, made up reality.

for your information your "Master" Ikeda had to pay libel damages to Nikken
Shonin recently because as the person in charge, his newspaper were ruled to
have lied to SG members about the High Priest.

for full details see :

www.sg-eye.com

>(You're not fooling anyone by pretending to be in UK by the way.)

this is consistant with your grip on reality

Cody

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
Is this the same person who thought Madrid was an island ? Oh,
no, that was Hower (who has told me four times he won't speak to
me, but maybe he just can't resist so he made up this female
deja.com mask so he/she could).

So, you don't think Paul M. is in the UK, eh. Do you think I am
in Spain or do you think we are all Craig Bratcher ? Sorry, but
Craig has young kids, been there, done that. He's also ten years
younger than I. And, of all places, he lives in Indiana. Been
there, but I wouldn't live there.

SGI doesn't brainwash people. They just attract people with low
IQ's. Anyone that thinks that my good buddy, Craig Bratcher, can
be in three different countries simultaneously is, well, stupid
or is that the new SGI teaching about cause and effect ?

Cody
In article <8bjdab$e0j$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, rothchild6514@my-

deja.com wrote:
>Try to keep your lies in order, Mr. Ho Klux Klan person.

Daisaku Ikeda
>has never been sued by anyone and lost -- and you know it, so
don't try
>to fool your HKK cohorts with even more lies.

>(You're not fooling anyone by pretending to be in UK by the
way.)

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.

joshiman

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
The Naked Face of Daisaku Ikeda

4) Ikeda Approves of Concubines and Polygamy

Ikeda's Behavior as Divine and Absolute "Male"
Subjugates Subordinate Male Senior Leaders
into Total Obedience.

In his private life and public activities, Ikeda's
self-perception
is as the boss of both the Soka Gakkai and the Komeito party.
The Soka Gakkai and Komeito are the same to him. In his
mind, he never separates the two. He inherited the mission
started
by Josei Toda for the propagation of Buddhism. The only
thing Ikeda did not inherit from Josei Toda was his honesty.
That --
he destroyed. On the surface of the inheritance, he painted thick
cosmetics.

Ikeda explained his idea of relations with women as follows:
"People who are governed by a constitution are obligated to
follow the prescribed system of monogamous marriage.
However.... However.... (laugh, laugh)....If there is good enough
reason and financial capability, and if no one is impinged
upon or any the worse off for it, then, in that case, I, as a
male, have
no problems with polygamy." (Published in: Hoseki, Jan. 1969)

This is how Ikeda selfishly views human relationships.
Further, according to reports, Ikeda has practiced those views.

According to the Weekly Shincho (June 6, 1980) the women
Ikeda has had intimate relations with are many. Some, for
example, are Komeito party member, Mrs. Michiko Watanabe,
the wife of Soka Gakkai Vice President, Masaichi Ueda, the
wife of Mr. Yoshida who is the director of the Soka University
Library in Hachioji City, Tokyo, Japan, the women in the
general affairs department, women's division leaders in the
eastern part of mainland Japan and many others.

Ikeda, purportedly a believer of Buddhism, has absolutely
no integrity. He probably has less respect for women and
considers them simply as a play thing for fulfilling his sexual
desires more so than would the average young Japanese adult
male. Within the Gakkai, he uses his position of absolute
authority and translates it into absolute "male" authority, not
unlike a
dominant male chimpanzee over its subordinates. There
are women in the Gakkai who display the marks of his male
behavior. However, that is not all. Ikeda forces male
subordinates to approve of his sexually exploiting their wives.
He asserts
and confirms his authority over their entire life. At the same
time,
he destroys the male senior-leaders' self-esteem, self-identity
and their ability to act independently. In short, he renders them
impotent. Ikeda exploits a man's wife to create an individual
who will, without question, absolutely obey and follow his
every command.

Though we can look at Ikeda's behavior and see the foolishness
for what it is, for the husbands and male senior leaders in the
Gakkai, it is the ultimate test. Ikeda forces them to go for days
without sleep and constantly badgers and humiliates them. This
is his methodology for creating mindless human-beings, and in
a sense, we suspect that it is his use of his genitalia that
accomplishes the "Human Revolution" of the senior leaders
of the Soka Gakkai.

joshiman

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
Ikeda Turns His Lusts On Female Gakkai Members

To Geisha Ikeda Has Only Talk.

At a dinner party sponsored by Mitsubishi Bank, Ikeda
had merely words for the Geisha. He said: " `I like you. I'll pay
off
your debts', `I'll take you overseas', `I'll buy you a diamond',
`I'll buy you a condominium.' " (From: "Discussions with Ms.
Kyoko Ishii," Published by: Weekly Shincho, April 18, 1970)
He continuously held back his amorous words. Naturally,
within the Gakkai, there is no lack of women for release of his
sexual frustration and fulfillment of his sexual desires.
Further,
there is no need for Ikeda to risk stirring up publicity by going
outside the Gakkai to pursue his desires for women. Also,
Ikeda does not especially like Geisha.

joshiman

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
The Case of Mrs. Kyoko Ueda

Ikeda Employed Kyoko's Entire Family to Make Love to Her.

Mr. Masaichi Ueda was the first husband who, for marrying
one of Ikeda's bed-servants, made unprecedented leaps forward
in promotions. Mr. Ueda and Ms. Kyoko Miyamoto were
two who married by order of Ikeda. However, after getting
married, Masaichi had a difficult married life with his wife.
He often discussed his problems with his friend.

Originally, Kyoko worked for a large publishing company.
Ikeda saw her at a young women's division meeting, took one
look and ordered Hiroshi Hojo to get her into his general
affairs department at the headquarters. Hojo immediately met
with
Kyoko and persuaded her to quit her company and work in
the general affairs department. However, her fellow employees
at her company treated her well and she hesitated to resign.
So, Ikeda ordered Hojo to meet with her father and persuade
him to work for Ikeda. Hojo, following Ikeda's orders, used
the back door method and persuaded Kyoko's father to work
for Soka Gakkai by not only promising lifetime employment
as caretakers of a community center for him and his immediate
family but also by promising to take care of all grandchildren.
In the end, the entire family entered Ikeda's employment.

After a while, Kyoko married a man who lived up to Ikeda's
standards, Masaichi Ueda. Masaichi, as young as he was, then
found himself on the fast track to promotions and soon
became the men's division chief and a vice president. However,
the
kind of marriage he and Kyoko had couldn't be expected to
go well. For the first half-year of their marriage, their
relationship
convulsed. Around then, Masaichi met with a friend and
tried to explain his anguish. He explained that Ikeda was having
affairs with many women and stated more than a dozen
names. His friend looked at him and asked him if his wife was
also
one of them. Masaichi, with a bitter look on his face, sat
silently and did not deny it.

Kyoko, after getting married, was assigned to work in the
general affairs department and to take charge as the caretaker
of
the Byaku-un [white cloud] dormitory which Ikeda frequently
visited nearby the headquarters. Masaichi, during the day,
worked at the headquarters and would come home late
at night. Ikeda would go to the Byaku-un dormitory to have sex
with
Kyoko while Masaichi was at work.

One of Masaichi's complaints was that he had to often
wash his wife's underwear that had Ikeda's semen on them. Once,
he
seriously contemplated divorcing Kyoko. He met with his
friend and expressed his anger and resentment for Ikeda's
degenerate behavior. After that, Kyoko, aware of Masaichi's
suffering, realized her actions harmed their relationship and
decided to break off the daytime interludes with Ikeda.
Finally, she and Masaichi could achieve a normal husband and wife
relationship. Yet, even after that, Ikeda would make Kyoko
wash his filthy underwear smeared with other women's lipstick.
This, she wouldn't endure. Now it was Kyoko who was
enraged by Ikeda. She told Masaichi everything and both of them,
husband and wife together, became thoroughly disgusted with
Ikeda.

Today, there is no indication they plan to raise a flag and
announce their anti-Ikeda sentiments. After all, they have to
consider
their personal pride and that Ikeda pays their bills and is
responsible for their positions within the Gakkai. Ikeda
exploited
Kyoko to not merely gratify his male sexual desires, but
simultaneously, he manipulated her to test Masaichi's loyalty, to
smash his self-esteem and to force him to obey his will.
This is Ikeda's unique methodology for manipulating the hearts
and
minds of his subordinates.

Reginald Carpenter

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
Good afternoon, everyone. Response to "Rothchild6514" posting on
3/25/00, 8:00pm (CST+6).

1) He wrote & I quote, that "No judge in the United States comments on

the merits of a case dismissed due to "wrong venue."

Reply - In my opinion, I judge that, that opinion merits being called a
DUMB-ASS statement by an ignorant "RottenChild", and dismiss it due to a
case of his STUPIDITY! LOL.

Because, unless the "RottenChild" has been to every courtroom to hear
every judge, or has read every legal case ever presented to every judge
in the United States, then he really does NOT know what the H-E-L-L he's
talking about!

2) He wrote & I quote, that "The judge CANNOT comment, because ONLY THE

COMPLAINT in the case has been heard at such a preliminary stage."

Reply - At this preliminary stage, my comment is that, in my opinion, I
CAN judge that, that comment is just another DUMB-ASS statement made by
an ignorant "RottenChild," which is ONLY THE FALSE COMPLAINT of that
FOOL!
Listen Up, "Rotty" RothChild! You must not have ever been present to
hear & see a preliminary hearing in a court, judging by your own
statements; and you do NOT know and/or understand why the original
lawsuit, that was brought by Mrs. Hiroe Clow against the High Priest in
Sept. 1992, was UNCONDITIONALLY dismissed by Superior Court Judge
Bernard Kaufman, assigned to Los Angeles County, California on Nov.
23rd, 1993!

3) The judge dismissed that case on the grounds of "jurisdiction," NOT
"venue."

"Jurisdiction - the authority given by law to a court to try cases; and
rule on legal matters within a particular geographical area; and/or over
certain types of legal cases. "Jurisdiction" is not to be confused with
"venue", which means the best place to try a case." [ref. Law.com Law
Dictionary]

Anyway, a judge, any judge, has the legal right to use his/her
discretion to make any comment that they deem necessary about any case
brought before the court to determine its legal merits; and to clearly
explain his/her ruling on any case to all of the parties involved,
including the clerk of the court, for the court record.

Therefore, a judge can rule on all legal matters presented in the
plaintiff's brief about the complaint. A "brief" is a legal word that
you probably do NOT really know & understand either, "RottenChild"!
ROTFL.

"Brief - a written legal argument, usually in a format prescribed by the
courts, stating the legal reasons for the suit based on statutes,
regulations, case precedents, legal texts, and reasoning applied to
facts in the particular situation." [ref. Law.com Law Dictionary]

So, in brief, "Rotty" RothChild is a DUMMY! LOL. But, I did really
appreciate that FUNNY posting, FOOL! ROTFL & LMAO. WorldPeace! } : < {
0

<<< Stone Eagle >>>
Airborne in Cyberspace*

Reginald Carpenter

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
This is additional information for my own posting on 3/25/00, 6:06pm
CST; x-ref. to RothChild6514 posting on 3/25/00 8:00pm (CST+6). I
changed the subject/title to: Re: "SGI Cannot Be Trusted" - Judge,
Superior Court, L.A. County, CA.**

Article from the Myogyoji News newsletter, Jan/Feb 1994 issue, page #10.

"Los Angeles Court Dismisses Clow's Lawsuit Against High Priest" From
the Nichiren Shoshu Bureau of Religious Affairs (title)

"On November 23, 1993, the California Superior Court for the County of
Los Angeles unconditionally dismissed the lawsuit against the High
Priest brought by Mrs. Hiroe Clow in September 1992.

Judge Bernard Kaufman found in his decision that: 1) Hiroe Clow was a
nominal plaintiff; the true and real party behind her lawsuit being the
Soka Gakkai; 2) this lawsuit was "simply the culmination of a long list
of lawsuits brought against Reverend Abe in order to pressure him to
resign from his position as High Priest of Nichiren Shoshu;" and 3) the
numerous articles containing Mrs. Clow's provocative allegations
concerning the morality of the High Priest, which were repeatedly
printed in the Soka Gakkai publications, "clearly indicate an intent to
bait [High Priest] Abe into a denial."

Under the circumstances, Judge Kaufman stated, it would offend the
traditional notions of "fair play and substantial justice" for a
California court to exercise personal jurisdiction over the High Priest.

Thus, the California court clearly discerned the Gakkai's true
intention in bringing this lawsuit against the High Priest, and has
rendered a punishing judgment against the Gakkai's dishonorable attempt
to entrap the High Priest and drag him into an American court by
publishing, among other inflammatory articles, Hiroe Clow's "Declaration
under Oath" (Seikyo Shimbun, July 23, 1992).

In addition to this Clow lawsuit, as you are fully aware, the Soka
Gakkai is engaged in many other unethical activities to degrade and
destroy the authority of the High Priest, and the priesthood of Nichiren
Shoshu in general. Honesty and justice, however, will eventually
prevail over evil; the judgment of the California court is another proof
of that truth.

"Evils, however many, cannot win over the one good; for example, water
will extinguish many fires, however strong. I, Nichiren, and my
followers will [win] in this way."

("On Itai Doshin"; Gosho Zenshu, p. 1463)

Let us take this passage from the Gosho to heart, strengthen our
faith, and unite under the guidance of the High Priest." [end of
article]

IMHO - the above Gosho passage and the guidance from the NS Bureau of
Religious Affairs should be "taken to heart" by all NST/NSH members, to
continue to "strengthen our faith, and unite" with the 67th High Priest
& NS Priesthood and laity. WorldPeace! } : < { 0

Derek N.P.F. Juhl

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00

rothch...@my-deja.com (Wendell J. Brown) wrote:

> Try to keep your lies in order, Mr. Ho Klux Klan person. Daisaku Ikeda
> has never been sued by anyone and lost -- and you know it, so don't
> try to fool your HKK cohorts with even more lies.

Asahi Shimbun, December 7, 1999 (Morning) Page 14

Decision Ordering Payment of Damages by Sokagakkai and Ikeda

Nichiren Shoshu Libel Suit

The Tokyo District Court rendered a judgment on December 6 ordering the
Sokagakkai and Honorary President Ikeda to pay a total of Y4 million in
a suit brought by the religious corporation Nichiren Shoshu
(representative director Abe Nikken Shonin, High Priest) and the Head
Temple Taisekiji (in Fujinomiya, Shizuoka Prefecture). The suit against
the Gakkai and Ikeda demanded total damages of Y1 billion on the
grounds that a publication of the Gakkai had injured the honor of the
High Priest and the religious organization. The Gakkai intends to
appeal.

The dispute involved snapshot photographs printed in the November 4 and
November 18 1992 issues of "Soka Shimpo." High Priest was surrounded by
geisha women and the photographs were accompanied by captions and
articles containing statements such as "a monk unsurpassed in
debauchery."

In his decision, Chief Judge Taiichi Kajimura stated that the pictures
were taken at the 70th birthday celebration of fellow disciples, held
at a traditional Japanese fine dining restaurant, with their wives in
attendance, and that other individuals present as well as the
background had been cropped or deleted. Kajimura also commented that
when viewed with the articles, the pictures could only convey the
impression of Abe as a geisha loving degenerate, thereby undermining
the reputation of the religious organization within society. Kajiyama
further stated that the captions and other elements were extremely
farfetched and extended beyond the bounds of commentary.

The judgment also recognized a breach of the law on the party of
Honorary President Ikeda, stating that "in his substantive capacity as
chief executive, Ikeda should have stopped the article."

--
Derek N.P.F. Juhl
"The Dai Gohonzon is a fake." SGI member, Chris Holte 1/7/00

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00
On Sat, 25 Mar 2000 14:52:57 -0800, Cody <iesNO...@ciberia.com.invalid>
wrote:

>So, you don't think Paul M. is in the UK, eh. Do you think I am
>in Spain or do you think we are all Craig Bratcher ? Sorry, but
>Craig has young kids, been there, done that. He's also ten years
>younger than I. And, of all places, he lives in Indiana. Been
>there, but I wouldn't live there.

if the man believes in Ikeda he'll believe anything

Kathy Ruby

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
In article <38dd3131...@news.cwcom.net>,

ipcr...@hotmail.com (p) wrote:
> Anyone tempted to seek an alternative source of information to World
Tribune
> would naturally be drawn to the internet. If they try to guess a
Taisekiji
> related webaddress by typing in nikkenshonin.org or taisekiji.com will
be
> forwarded to a Gakkai website, simply because the Gakkai are too
scared of
> members finding information from sources they can't control.

Anybody looking for information on Taisekiji can get it at
Taisekiji.com. The article there is COMPLETELY FACTUAL. The same is
true of the nikken site.

Be truthful, Paul: most people use search engines, don't they?
Otherwise, you'd also be angry at the nikken.com people.

--
Kathy Ruby
http://TempleIssue.homestead.com/

Jumbo 3D

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
Then Ikeda firmly speared me from behind

joshiman

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
The Case of Mrs. Michiko Watanabe (Part 4)

Once, I happened upon Mrs. Michiko Watanabe massaging
Ikeda's chest. It was around the end of 1974 when Soka
Gakkai and the Communist Party made their mutual non-aggression
pact (Note: Soka Gakkai and the Communist Party agreed to cease
their activities of publicly criticizing each other).
When I stumbled upon them, I felt embarrassed and blushed.
Ikeda tried to explain away the situation. He said, "Ah,
Fujiwara, no, it isn't how it looks. I, you know, it's just that,
my bronchial tubes are in bad shape and my chest hurts, so. But,
when Michiko massages my chest, I can't explain it, but, it's
really strange. It gets well. So, whenever possible, I ask
Michiko to massage it for me, you see."

Mr T

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
In article <8bntk9$41v$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, Kathy Ruby <Kath...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Anybody looking for information on Taisekiji can get it at
> Taisekiji.com. The article there is COMPLETELY FACTUAL. The same is
> true of the nikken site.
>
> Be truthful, Paul: most people use search engines, don't they?
> Otherwise, you'd also be angry at the nikken.com people.
>

> --
> Kathy Ruby

It was clearly deceptive and quite tawdryl what the SGI did by buying and
activating all those Niichren Shoshu websites, but it all part of the Soka
Jihad.
The end justifies the means, no matter what you do. Anything goes.

--
Kurt

anti-spam measure:
to reply send to: martman at primenet dot com

Reginald Carpenter

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
Good morning, everyone. Response to DJuhl posting on 3/26/00, 6:10am
(CST+6). I changed the subject/title to Re: "Nikken Can Be Trusted"!:
Judge Tokyo District Court Judges**

1) He posted a "cut & paste" from another poster's message, who wrote &
I quote, that "Daisaku Ikeda has never been sued by anyone and lost."

2) And, he posted a newspaper article from the Asahi Shimbun, morning
edition, dated 12/7/99 which gave an account of the court's decision in
the "Nichiren Shoshu Libel suit", that the SokaGakkai & Mr. Ikeda were
found guilty of libel. Therefore, three (3) Tokyo District Court Judges
said that "Nikken Can Be Trusted"!

Comment - OoPps! "Wendell Brown," aka. rotten "Rothchild6514," just
gave us more ACTUAL PROOF why he's a DUMB-ASS who really knows No-thing
[Zen] about, what he's talking about! [rhymes] Did somebody say, "Send
in the clowns"?! "Rotty" Rotchild is here. What a wonderful,
Wendell-ful FOOL! ROTFL & LMAO. WorldPeace! } : < { 0

Jim Cub 3D

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00
The deeper it sinks in that their priest has lied to THEM, the more foul
language, desparately untruthful articles, and screaming capitalization the
temple members seem to be doing. Interesting.

Jim
Visit <bekkoame.or.jp/~bone>
Visit <homestead.com/justicevictory

Derek N.P.F. Juhl

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00
In article <20000327213018...@ng-fv1.aol.com>,

jimc...@aol.com (Jim Cub 3D) wrote:

> The deeper it sinks in that their priest has lied to THEM

Nichiren Shoshu Libel Suit

dc

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00
The deeper it sinks in that their priest has lied to THEM, the more foul
language, desparately untruthful articles, and screaming capitalization the
temple members seem to be doing. Interesting.

Jim<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The foul language began with the SGI. The personal assaults began with the
SGI. You imagine that Nichiren Shoshu members are concerned about whether
we think the High Priest "lied." We think it is stupid to even bring up,
things people do long in the past. We also don't care. We also know the
overwhelming lies of the SGI and the brainwashing you all undergo daily.

dc

Cody

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00
jimc...@aol.com (Jim Cub 3D) wrote:
>The deeper it sinks in that their priest has lied to THEM, the
more foul
>language, desparately untruthful articles, and screaming
capitalization the
>temple members seem to be doing.

I haven't been using any "untruthful articles" or foul language
or "screaming capitalization" whatever that is.
Interesting.

>Jim

The people that have been lying are :

Sprinkle
Clow
Ikeda

When you can provide (how many times have we asked for this ?) :

Proof that Sprinkle was a cop on duty that night. How about a
duty roster, a rap sheet, a payroll stub, a gun or badge
receipt. So far, the only thing you have provided is "Nikken
lied". Great proof, dancer. You could also provide Sprinkle's
DD214 which would prove is Sprinkle was or was not in the Army
on the night in question, but the only thing you can provide
is "Nikken lied".

How convincing !

BTW, the case isn't over yet until all appeals have been
exhausted, so why don't you save your world of rapture until it
is final, dancer.

BTW, I just got another SGIer from Mexico to leave SGI and come
home to the Temple and another one in Caracas, Venezuela that is
seriously considering it. For them, the proof "Nikken lied"
isn't enough either, as it seems to be for you but you will
believe anything the Big Fat Man and his judicial flunkeys say.

Cody

bho...@ccac.edu

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00
David,
Your level of self-delusion just keeps rising. I was on this list
within 24 hours of its founding, which you were not, David, and I can
assure you that the SGI posters definitely did not start the foul
language. If you must know, it was Tamonten. But that's neither here nor
there, nor does it address Jim's point. What is relevant is, as Jim
points out, the increasingly desperate nature of the Temple supporters'
posts. You know in your heart that this is not basically about what
happended in Seattle those many years ago, but about Nikken's current
lying. He could easily have said, "Hey, I was young and stupid." But
that would be to admit in a very real way that he's just an ordinary
seeker of the dharma like the rest of us, not some being uniquely joined
to the essence of the DaiGohonzon, just as HP Nichiko did, but that is
abhorrent to the puffed up arrogance of Nikken.- Brian

In article <B10E4.10163$6S6.1...@tw11.nn.bcandid.com>,

"dc" <rial...@ojai.net> wrote:
> The deeper it sinks in that their priest has lied to THEM, the more
foul
> language, desparately untruthful articles, and screaming
capitalization the

> temple members seem to be doing. Interesting.
>
> Jim<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>
> The foul language began with the SGI. The personal assaults began with
the
> SGI. You imagine that Nichiren Shoshu members are concerned about
whether
> we think the High Priest "lied." We think it is stupid to even bring
up,
> things people do long in the past. We also don't care. We also know
the
> overwhelming lies of the SGI and the brainwashing you all undergo
daily.

> dc

Derek N.P.F. Juhl

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00
In article <8bqmib$7b1$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
bho...@ccac.edu wrote:

> You know in your heart that this is not basically about what
> happended in Seattle those many years ago, but about Nikken's current
> lying.

SGI witness, Ron Sprinkle lied under oath, stating that he met Nikken
Shonin and Hiroe Clow on the streets of Seattle over 30 years ago.
Seattle Police Department and federal records prove otherwise:

http://www.hokkeko.org.uk/buddhism/news_august_1999.htm
http://www.fsinet.or.jp/~shibuken/PAPER/1999/11-08-10.htm
http://www.cebunet.com/sgi/Sprinklebadge.jpg
http://www.cebunet.com/sgi/Sprinklemploy.jpg

Hiroe Clow testified under oath that Sprinkle was present the night in
question. Since he was not, that means Clow also lied.

Now SGI comes up with an affidavit from Judy Clow, Hiroe Clow's
daughter. Why should we believe she isn't lying under oath too?

Further examples of SGI's lies (the list goes on and on!):

http://www.freespeech.org/myoho/sglie.htm
http://www.freespeech.org/myoho/sglie2.htm
http://members.tripod.com/~kachsoka/propaganda.htm

Nichiren Shoshu Libel Suit

joshiman

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00
The Case of Mrs. Sakae Takahashi

She Gave Her Body and Mind to Ikeda.

Her maiden name is Sakae Fujita. She originally worked as
office staff for production in the Seikyo Bunko (Books / Library)
division. She was a passionate devotee of Ikeda and was also
awarded the title of "Best Young Women's Division Leader."
Miss. Fujita, throughout her years in the YWD, publicly and
consistently declared that she would never marry as she wished
to give her body and mind only to Ikeda.

On Ikeda's orders, Mr. Eimei Takahashi became Sakae's
husband. Eimei also worked in the general affairs department.
Earlier in life, throughout his school years, he was sick with
love for Sakae. He asked her often if she would go out with him.
Sakae though, with her heart reserved for Ikeda, had no
interest in him and would always refuse his requests saying, "I
think
now is not the time." Despite that, Sakae finally accepted
Eimei's proposal after Ikeda decided she would marry Eimei and
arranged to have Sakae's parents meet with Eimei in the
customary style of proposal for an arranged marriage in Japan. On
the day of Sakae's wedding, the young women's division
members who gathered were in tears that Sakae would soon leave
the YWD. The bride, as well, did not at all appear happy.

Sakae, in her YWD days, besides working in the Seikyo
Bunko production office, also worked in the general affairs
department. She would never leave Ikeda's side. Ikeda would
call, "Sakae!" and she would immediately fly to him, and, as a
female servant, she would fulfill whatever he might ask. As time
passed, Ikeda had her editing articles for him for publication
in the Seikyo Newspaper. Because she was close to Ikeda,
the administrative office employees were in awe of her and the
headquarters' employees, as well, showed her deference.

Now, Sakae is Chief Secretary of the Women's division.
She is next in line for the position of Women's Division Chief
after
Mrs. Ikuko Sakaguchi. Eimei, who continues to work in the
general affairs department, also works as Chief Secretary of the
European division. He spends most of his time traveling between
Japan and France. While he is away though, his anxiety over
his wife's moral conduct, or perhaps lack of it, is probably
foremost in his mind.

Mr T

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00

jimc...@aol.com (Jim Cub 3D) wrote:

> The deeper it sinks in that their priest has lied to THEM, the more foul
> language, desparately untruthful articles, and screaming capitalization the
> temple members seem to be doing. Interesting.
>
> Jim

Spare us your theatrics. I certainly don't need to use of these devices.
The SGI needs the Clow case to validate it's purpose. We don't....

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00
On Tue, 28 Mar 2000 03:54:34 -0800, Cody <iesNO...@ciberia.com.invalid>
wrote:

>In article <20000327213018...@ng-fv1.aol.com>,
>jimc...@aol.com (Jim Cub 3D) wrote:
>>The deeper it sinks in that their priest has lied to THEM, the
>more foul
>>language, desparately untruthful articles, and screaming
>capitalization the
>>temple members seem to be doing.
>

>I haven't been using any "untruthful articles" or foul language
>or "screaming capitalization" whatever that is.

and I only used the foul expletive "Chickensh*t" <g>

> Interesting.
>>
>>Jim
>
>The people that have been lying are :
>
>Sprinkle
>Clow
>Ikeda

you forgot Shimoda

Mr T

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00

> and I only used the foul expletive "Chickensh*t" <g>

More like "fowl." ;-)

Kathy Ruby

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00
Cody <iesNO...@ciberia.com.invalid> wrote in message

> When you can provide (how many times have we asked for this ?) :
>
> Proof that Sprinkle was a cop on duty that night. How about a
> duty roster, a rap sheet, a payroll stub, a gun or badge
> receipt. So far, the only thing you have provided is "Nikken
> lied". Great proof, dancer. You could also provide Sprinkle's
> DD214 which would prove is Sprinkle was or was not in the Army
> on the night in question, but the only thing you can provide
> is "Nikken lied".

That proof has been provided to the court. And they were
satisfied with it, Cody. None of your dancing can change that.

Kathy

Mr T

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00
In article <954296532.779208@cache0-serv>, "Cody"
<i...@mataspamciberia.com> wrote:

> You have the transcript of the case ?
>
> If so, please post it.
>
> Cody
> "Kathy Ruby" <

> > That proof has been provided to the court. And they were
> > satisfied with it, Cody. None of your dancing can change that.
> >
> > Kathy

Not one SGI member has been able to produce anything but the
Gakkai-written material.

Cody

Mar 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/29/00

Cult Watcher International

Mar 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/29/00
> > That proof has been provided to the court. And they were
> > satisfied with it, Cody. None of your dancing can change that.
> >
> > Kathy

Not one SGI member has been able to produce anything but the
Gakkai-written material.
--
Kurt<<<<<

But what else is new? That's the nature of the soka spit.
Half truth/half bullshit

"Jesus Christ was a great mentor"
Greg Martin, FNCC "Soka Spirit" lecture

" The Gakkai was caught with their pants down, and they lied, and
that is all there really is to it. There are no excuses."
Chris Holte

"Because of the anger which is coming from SGI-International and the principle
of Cho No Ichinen, I'd like to see President Ikeda retire soon and let others
take over from him so he can enjoy his retirement. But I know that
other SGI members don't see it that way. Were I a Hokkeko members I'd
be publicly calling on him to resign as promised."
Chris Holte
3-27-00

"we are the only religious organization that admits that it
*had* to lie to the membership. All of them do it, believe me."
Kathy Ruby

"Those of us in SGI are going through painful times. We are learning
of lies that have been told to us by the Japanese Members of our
organization all the way to the top, that they claim were told to
"protect us" from the truth. I don't think any English speaking
member of the Gakkai who was not in on the secrets, is happy with
this, even if not all of us are willing to admit it. At least the
lies have been admitted, but the question we ask is "are those all
of them, are there more?" and "when will it stop?"
Kathy was trying to defend this, but it is indefensible. It doesn't
matter if "everybody does it." It doesn't matter at all."
Chris Holte

"Chris is never too WRONG to say the Dia Gohonzon is a "fake".
We have to see why he say it a "fake", and what do he really mean by
saying it a "fake"."
Tan Howe Liang, someone just out there floating around

Kathy Ruby

Mar 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/29/00
Cult Watcher International <jqpu...@nospam.netnitco.net> wrote in
message news:38e17341...@news.netnitco.net...

> Not one SGI member has been able to produce anything but the
> Gakkai-written material.

> But what else is new? That's the nature of the soka spit.
> Half truth/half bullshit

You have never seen all the evidence. The judges did and they
made their decision. So stop whining about the result. After
all, you guys brought the suit.

Kathy

Jim Cub 3D

Mar 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/29/00
CODY says:

>When you can provide (how many times have we asked for this ?) :
>
>Proof that Sprinkle was a cop on duty that night. How about a
>duty roster, a rap sheet, a payroll stub, a gun or badge
>receipt. So far, the only thing you have provided is "Nikken
>lied". Great proof, dancer. You could also provide Sprinkle's
>DD214 which would prove is Sprinkle was or was not in the Army
>on the night in question, but the only thing you can provide
>is "Nikken lied".

Nikken told you he had irrefutable proof Sprinkle lied, and that the Gakkai
case had been blown out of the water. Obviously, he was wrong. Here's your
prooof: The judge in the trial Nikken sought said Sprinkle's testimony was
more credible than Nikken's.

>BTW, the case isn't over yet until all appeals have been
>exhausted, so why don't you save your world of rapture until it
>is final, dancer.

I don't have to dance, Mike. The ones who have to dance are the ones who for
months -- years -- been hootin' and hollerin' about Sprinkle, mocking Mrs Clow,
trumpeting their great victory -- and now want to pretend they weren't wrong.
All I have to do is state a fact - NBikken lost, the judge said everything he
has led you to believe about Seattle. is wrong. You want to deny that fact, it
is YOU who have to dance.

>BTW, I just got another SGIer from Mexico to leave SGI and come
>home to the Temple and another one in Caracas, Venezuela that is
>seriously considering it. For them, the proof "Nikken lied"
>isn't enough either, as it seems to be for you but you will
>believe anything the Big Fat Man and his judicial flunkeys say.

Did you convince any of the priests who said they were going to leave if Nikken
lost to stay?

Jim Cub 3D

Mar 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/29/00
KURT says:

>Not one SGI member has been able to produce anything but the
>Gakkai-written material.

That's what you guys said every time we produced some news from the court.
Then you came up with, or made up, your own version. Turns out we were right
in every case, and you were lied to.

Cody

Mar 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/29/00
In article "Kathy Ruby" wrote:
>You have never seen all the evidence.

You're acting like you have seen the evidence. If so, why don't
you post it instead of repeating the same thing over and over
again ?

>The judges did and they
>made their decision.

So they did. And the appelate court will too. Until you show us
anything other than what has been shown so far, we can only
conclude that it was "fixed" because the evidence we have seen
is unconvincing.

>So stop whining about the result. After
>all, you guys brought the suit.
>
>Kathy

Nichiren Shoshu may have filed the suit, but SGI was the one
claiming all kinds of sordid things about the High Priest like
they were the National Enquirer.

I am sure this case will result the same as the cropping case,
although my favorite is SGI's claim that priests, of all things,
drive cars and play golf.

My question for you, Ms Ruby, is why can't SGI leave us alone ?
Ikeda was told he couldn't live in our house anymore. Why didn't
he just leave instead of crying and lying about it like a spoilt
brat ?

Cody

Cody

Mar 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/29/00
Jim said:

The judge said it, I believe it and that settles it.

Until you come up with something more convincing than that, YOU are dancing.

"Jim Cub 3D" <

> >When you can provide (how many times have we asked for this ?) :
> >
> >Proof that Sprinkle was a cop on duty that night. How about a
> >duty roster, a rap sheet, a payroll stub, a gun or badge
> >receipt. So far, the only thing you have provided is "Nikken
> >lied". Great proof, dancer. You could also provide Sprinkle's
> >DD214 which would prove is Sprinkle was or was not in the Army
> >on the night in question, but the only thing you can provide
> >is "Nikken lied".

Still waiting, Jim.

> Nikken told you he had irrefutable proof Sprinkle lied, and that the
Gakkai
> case had been blown out of the water. Obviously, he was wrong. Here's
your
> prooof: The judge in the trial Nikken sought said Sprinkle's testimony
was
> more credible than Nikken's.

Still waiting, Jim.

> >BTW, the case isn't over yet until all appeals have been
> >exhausted, so why don't you save your world of rapture until it
> >is final, dancer.
>
> I don't have to dance, Mike. The ones who have to dance are the ones who
for
> months -- years -- been hootin' and hollerin' about Sprinkle, mocking Mrs
Clow,
> trumpeting their great victory -- and now want to pretend they weren't
wrong.
> All I have to do is state a fact - NBikken lost, the judge said everything
he
> has led you to believe about Seattle. is wrong. You want to deny that
fact, it
> is YOU who have to dance.

Still waiting, Jim.

> >BTW, I just got another SGIer from Mexico to leave SGI and come
> >home to the Temple and another one in Caracas, Venezuela that is
> >seriously considering it. For them, the proof "Nikken lied"
> >isn't enough either, as it seems to be for you but you will
> >believe anything the Big Fat Man and his judicial flunkeys say.
>
> Did you convince any of the priests who said they were going to leave if
Nikken
> lost to stay?
> Jim

I don't know of any that have left, do you ? Why would I want to convince
someone of something if it isn't necessary ?

Fact is, Jim, you don't have anything more than what you had before except
for a judge who - it seems - believed Sprinkle and Clow. If the judge only
had what we have had as evidence, he was bought, influenced or stupid.

Cody

Cody

Mar 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/29/00
Please explain your reasoning behind "you were lied to" without using, "the
judge said so".

Can you do it ?

Cody

"Jim Cub 3D" <> That's what you guys said every time we produced some news

Mar 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/29/00
On Wed, 29 Mar 2000 04:34:27 -0800, Cody <iesNO...@ciberia.com.invalid>
wrote:

>In article "Kathy Ruby" wrote:
>>You have never seen all the evidence.
>
>You're acting like you have seen the evidence.

she's acting like the Gakkai actually had any evidence that this "incident" took
place. In fact all the had was the verbal testimony of a Gakkai member,
semi-contradicted by the testimony of a person who was (in effect) a highly paid
Gakkai "employee".

Actually the Gakkai did cliam to have some evidence - I mean REAL EVIDENCE -
y'know...federal documents. However this claim was exposed as a lie by the Dept.
of Justice letter showing that they asked for federal documents relating to the
"incident" but were told that NONE EXISTED.

This result is incredibly wierd - 1) The judge ignored the contradictions
between the Gakkai "witnes" testimonies. 2) He ignored the fact that Gakkai
members hate the High Priest to such an extent that some of them are chanting
for him to die 3) He ignored the fact that the Gakkai lied about having federal
evidence 4) He ignored the fact that one of the Gakkai's winesses could not have
been on the scene at the time and 5) That the Gakkai themselves had recently
been convicted of lying about Nikken Shonin in their Soka Shimpo newspaper.

Will the appeal court be as manipulable and impervious to evidence and common
sense ?

Paul

Christopher H. Holte

Mar 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/29/00
In article <38e17341...@news.netnitco.net>,

jqpu...@nospam.netnitco.net (Cult Watcher International) wrote:
> > > That proof has been provided to the court. And they were
> > > satisfied with it, Cody. None of your dancing can change that.
> > >
> > > Kathy
> Kurt:

> Not one SGI member has been able to produce anything but the
> Gakkai-written material.
> --

Why would anyone else be interested?
Chris
--
Christopher H. Holte</a><br>

Cody

Mar 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/29/00
In article <8bt3di$sme$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, Christopher H. Holte

<CHolt...@aol.com> wrote:

>> Kurt:
>> Not one SGI member has been able to produce anything but the
>> Gakkai-written material.
>> --
>>
>Why would anyone else be interested?
>Chris

Maybe no-one would be interested but, again, you have missed the
point, Chris.

Where is the transcript ? Where is the Official evidence that
was presented to the courts ?

"The SGI True Buddha, the Judge said it, I believe it, and that
settles it" ain't good enough, Chris.

Mr T

Mar 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/29/00
In article <20000329073210...@ng-ca1.aol.com>,

jimc...@aol.com (Jim Cub 3D) wrote:

> KURT says:
>

> >Not one SGI member has been able to produce anything but the
> >Gakkai-written material.
> >

> That's what you guys said every time we produced some news from the court.
> Then you came up with, or made up, your own version. Turns out we were right
> in every case, and you were lied to.
> Jim

Can't produce it, can you?

Derek N.P.F. Juhl

Mar 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/29/00
In article <20000329072946...@ng-ca1.aol.com>,

jimc...@aol.com (Jim Cub 3D) wrote:

> CODY says:
>

> >When you can provide (how many times have we asked for this ?) :
> >
> >Proof that Sprinkle was a cop on duty that night. How about a
> >duty roster, a rap sheet, a payroll stub, a gun or badge
> >receipt. So far, the only thing you have provided is "Nikken
> >lied". Great proof, dancer. You could also provide Sprinkle's
> >DD214 which would prove is Sprinkle was or was not in the Army
> >on the night in question, but the only thing you can provide
> >is "Nikken lied".
>

> Nikken told you he had irrefutable proof Sprinkle lied, and that the
Gakkai
> case had been blown out of the water. Obviously, he was wrong. Here's
your
> prooof: The judge in the trial Nikken sought said Sprinkle's
testimony was
> more credible than Nikken's.

This is the best Jim can do. How pathetic.

--
Derek N.P.F. Juhl
"The Dai Gohonzon is a fake." SGI member, Chris Holte 1/7/00

Cody

Mar 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/31/00
Because MTV didn't invite him to their forum.

What a stupid answer, Jim.

What other "forum" could he have chosen ?

And the "forum" continues ...

If you were the High Priest of Nichiren Shoshu and some
influential politician/lay leader said you fucked around the
first time you came to the States and published it in a large
circulation newspaper in Japan, what would you do ? Especially
when you know it is a lie ? Lay down and die ? Try to put
yourself in his shoes for only one second...Can you do that,
Jim ? He really is trying his best to protect True Buddhism ...

Jim Cub 3D

Apr 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/1/00
CODY says:

>Jim said:
>
>The judge said it, I believe it and that settles it.
>
>Until you come up with something more convincing than that, YOU are dancing.

If the decision of the court isn't a valid one, why did Nikken choose it as the
forum?

Jim Cub 3D

Apr 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/1/00
DEREK says:

>> prooof: The judge in the trial Nikken sought said Sprinkle's
>testimony was
>> more credible than Nikken's.
>
>This is the best Jim can do. How pathetic.

Why do you suppose Nikken chose to initate the trial if whatever the outcome
was would be "pathetic"?

Cody

Apr 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/1/00

"Jim Cub 3D" dances a bit :

> Why do you suppose Nikken chose to initate the trial if whatever the
outcome
> was would be "pathetic"?
>
> Jim

Of course not, just turned out that way.

And it ain't over, Jim.

And you know it.

Cody

Apr 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/1/00
On 01 Apr 2000 01:35:14 GMT, jimc...@aol.com (Jim Cub 3D) wrote:

>CODY says:
>

>>Jim said:
>>
>>The judge said it, I believe it and that settles it.
>>
>>Until you come up with something more convincing than that, YOU are dancing.
>>

>If the decision of the court isn't a valid one, why did Nikken choose it as the
>forum?
>
>Jim

he didn't choose the judge....but I'm sure someone did....

Jim Cub 3D

Apr 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/1/00
CODY says:

>Because MTV didn't invite him to their forum.
>
>What a stupid answer, Jim.
>
>What other "forum" could he have chosen ?

Do you know the name of the person who held a gun to his head and told him to
sue the Soka Gakkai, it's puiblications and its honorary president? THAT'S the
person you should be directing your anger towards.

>If you were the High Priest of Nichiren Shoshu and some
>influential politician/lay leader said you fucked around the
>first time you came to the States and published it in a large
>circulation newspaper in Japan, what would you do ?

I'd say: "Yeah, so?" Then I'd say: "Nichiren Shoshu has deeply slandered
Nichiren Daishonin, and does not in fact practice his teachings. I'm fionding
another religion." Any idea when I get to become high priest?

>Especially
>when you know it is a lie ? Lay down and die ? Try to put
>yourself in his shoes for only one second...Can you do that,
>Jim ? He really is trying his best to protect True Buddhism ...

Evidently it wasn't a lie.

Jim Cub 3D

Apr 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/1/00
COSY says:

>> Why do you suppose Nikken chose to initate the trial if whatever the
>outcome
>> was would be "pathetic"?
>>
>> Jim
>
>Of course not, just turned out that way.

Let me see if I can convince you to say it very clearly: If your side had won,
the same judge would be a wise paragon of virtue, but because you lost, he's a
corrupt idiot. Isn't that right? Like, "sure, you can use my ball, but only
if you let me win". Isn't that right, Michael?

Cody

Apr 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/1/00
You don't get it, Jim. It is IMPOSSIBLE that it happened and even more
IMPOSSIBLE that Sprinkle could identify Nikken using his memory of a night
over 37 years ago. That is impossible. Period.

Now if you add all the documentary evidence we have seen, you are a schmuck
if you believe the judge.

But, then again, Gakkai members are not known for their intelligence,
otherwise why would they follow Ikeda and think that some resort in Florida
is the Head Temple ?

Cody

Cody
"Jim Cub 3D" <> wrote in

Cody

Apr 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/1/00
It wasn't a gun, Jim. Ikeda put this sex scandal all over the Seikyo Shimbum
and the WT. You still do. That is sick, in and of itself, don't you agree ?
Especially, in Japan, where one sex scandal can ruin a person's career.

Like I have said so many times, SGI tried to do the same thing here with
Noguchi, looking round his dirty laundry and came up with something that
Noguchi related to his leader CONFIDENTIALLY and then announced it to all
the members at a General Meeting and canned him in public. Why haven't you
commented on that, Jim ? Why is your cult so obsessed with sex ?

Cody

Apr 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/1/00
On Sat, 25 Mar 2000 21:46:24 GMT, ipcr...@hotmail.com (p) wrote:

>God you guys are immature chickenshits
>
>The Gakkai have deliberately registered misleading web domain names as a last
>ditch effort to win the internet information war against their own members.

and in a desparately fraudulent, desparately sad, but somehow desparately futile
move (I have just discovered that) the same Gakkai fools have registered the
domain name Nichirenshoshu.cc

pricks