"A Tincture of Time!" +^

Chas.

Nov 23, 2022, 4:26:50 AM11/23/22
"A Tincture of Time!" +

On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 5:04:16 AM UTC-8, daisie...@gmail.com wrote:

[snip]

> Happy 2018, and I hope some peoples STRANGE choice for President
> doesn't kill us this year, add to more mayhem, or bankrupt us!
> Next time, stable owner, "PLEASE" stay home from the polling place!
>
> Sorry to be so "negative" but...The proof is in the puddinhead!
>
> dfd

If we didn't make the causes for Trump, the Trump effect would not be manifest.

The truth is, we needed him for some critical reason, that I have not fathomed yet. Maybe I never will, some crucial things are very subtle.

Trump is the result of a lot of daimoku and shakubuku in the campaign for Kosen Rufu. Trump is what we need right now, in the same way Obama was and Bush, etc., before him. It took a lot of unusual maneuvering by both benevolent and malevolent forces to allow him to win a clear victory that could not be challenged legally: to keep him from being tied up in the courts for years ... to allow him to do something, I don't know what. He has been prevented from destroying Obamacare, and the Constitution and the Grand Alliance are still intact.

It's something else, like dealing with Kim Jong Un? They are certainly a match for sheer crazy.

We will perceive what necessitated Trump's advent, at some point. He has already permanently decapitated the Party of Reagan, and for that I will be eternally grateful.

To think that he is an anomaly violating the Law of cause and effect is to think that chanting Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo does not work, which it absolutely does.

I knew a doctor once, who instead of prescribing some unnecessary placebo or treatment, used to tell his patients to be patient: "A tincture of time!" is what he prescribed, for the healing process and natural medicine of the body to work its magic.

Thus, Trump is a beneficial addition to our Nirvana: Trump is medicinal.

"A Tincture of Time!" is what is written on the prescription, signed by The Physician of the eponymous parable in the Jiga-ge of the Juryo chapter.

Trump was the only way we could get to where we have to go. He is an expedient means with limited collateral damage, so far.

-Chas.

Quoting from "The Entity of the Mystic Law", Writings of Nichiren Daishonin, p. 418 ...

The Complete and Final Teaching on Perfect Enlightenment Sutra declares, "The beginningless illusions and ignorance that beset all living beings are all produced by the perfectly enlightened mind of the Thus Come Ones."