The Self-Appointed High Priest +^

Chas.

Nov 20, 2022, 5:28:27 AM11/20/22
The Self-Appointed High Priest +

Like I said, Sensei's photo is in the recent World Tribune, where he and Kaneko attended an art exhibit

Sensei is still around, he is just very old, and not getting around so easily. You know, the four sufferings? Birth, sickness, old age and death are the reasons people practice, until they have faith. Sensei doesn't need those reasons, but he is still stuck with being a common mortal, like the rest of us

Can Michael Cody show us a recent picture of the Transfer Box authenticating the Nichiren Shoshu High Priest Nichinyo (a well-known thug) as not being a "fake" High Priest appointed by the "self-appointed" High Priest, Nikken? See the truth here:

http://nstemple.readyhosting.com/

That site may have problems. Also:

http://sokaspirit.org/part-i/
http://sokaspirit.org/part-ii/
http://sokaspirit.org/part-iii/

-Chas

On Monday, December 6, 2021 at 1:27:37 AM UTC-8, Alias wrote:
> Chas. wrote:
> > Like I said, many members of the SGI have said many things, some better expressed and more correct than others: and that includes Ted Osaki's views
>
> He was conveying official guidance that came directly from Ikeda, you
> stupid little shit.

No. Ted misunderstood what Sensei says, which is what Mr. Toda said many years ago. The world of living beings ARE the Buddhas in the ten directions. We are all of us, each one, the Buddha of Beginningless Time, the Buddha of Infinite Joy, Ji-Ju-Yū-Shin. That seems impossible, but that is just the kind of world we live in. It's what Nichiren Daishonin preached about the Lotus Sutra and Nikko recorded in the Ongi Kuden Chapter 16:

From "The Record of the Orally Transmitted Teachings - Chapter Sixteen: The Life Span of the Thus Come One: Twenty-seven important points: Point Twenty-two, on the beginning and end of the Jigage section," pp. 140-141:
https://www.nichirenlibrary.org/en/ott/PART-2/16

... The Record of the Orally Transmitted Teachings says: The
... word "Since" (ji [which also means self or freely]) marks
... the beginning of the verse section, and the words "quickly
... acquire the body (shin) of a Buddha" mark the end. The
... beginning and end are "since" and "body," which make up
... ji-shin (oneself). The words that are in between represent
... the receiving (ju) and use (yū) [of the boundless benefits
... inherent in oneself]. Hence the Jigage section represents
... "the body [inherently endowed with boundless benefits] that
... is freely received and used" (ji-ju-yū-shin), or the Buddha
... of limitless joy.
... If one realizes that the Dharma-realm is identical with
... oneself, then the Dharma-realm is the Buddha of limitless
... joy; hence there is nothing that is not contained in the
... Jigage section.
... "The body that is freely received and used" is none other
... than the principle of three thousand realms in a single
... moment of life. Dengyō says, "A single moment of life
... comprising the three thousand realms is itself 'the body
... that is freely received and used' [or the Buddha of
... limitless joy]. [Note 8: This means that the single moment
... of life that pervades the Dharma-realm, which comprises
... three thousand realms, is personified as the self that
... freely receives and uses its boundless inherent benefits.
... Jijuyūshin is translated as "the body [inherently endowed
... with boundless benefits] that is freely received and
... used."] 'The body that is freely received and used' is the
... Buddha who has forsaken august appearances. This Buddha who
... has forsaken august appearances is the Buddha eternally
... endowed with the three bodies."
... Now Nichiren and his followers, who chant
... Nam-myoho-renge-kyo, are just this.

On Sunday, December 5, 2021 at 1:46:51 AM UTC-8, Alias wrote:
> Chas. wrote:
> >> Not according to the official guidance from Ted Osaki that I have on
> >> tape, you ignorant fool.
> > Many members of the SGI have said many things, some better expressed and more correct than others.
> Official guidance, official guidance. Osaki also told us he was the
> reincarnation of the Daishonin when, in fact, he's a slanderous phony.

Like I said, many members of the SGI have said many things, some better expressed and more correct than others: and that includes Ted Osaki's views. What Nichiren Daishonin says and what is in the Lotus Sutra are what matters most.

The Lotus Sutra states in the Juryo (16th) chapter, that all of the Buddhas employ expedient means, which for this purpose means a partial truth, not the whole truth. Like when we tell Christians we are trying to shakubuku that "Oh, yes, you can chant and go to church and be a Christian." And that is true ... for a little while, kind of. Ultimately, you cannot mix practices, period

But none of this changes what is wrong with you, Michael Cody with two Peters, and your corrupted priesthood

On Friday, December 3, 2021 at 1:55:30 AM UTC-8, Alias wrote:

> BORING ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm sure it's boring to such a corrupted person, but here's the truth anyway:

On Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 2:01:07 AM UTC-8, Alias wrote:
> Chas. wrote:
> > The Self-Appointed High Priest +
> Taisaku (fat man) Ikeda aka Daisaku (great man) Ikeda, self appointed
> True Buddha.

You know these kinds of distortions of Buddhism will cost you a long stay behind the walls of Avichi Hell, dude

Sensei is a provisional Buddha, as are all the Bodhisattvas of the Earth, in service to the common mortal, who is the True Buddha. We are here for them, just the opposite of the beliefs of Nichiren Shoshu, Nichinyo the fake thug High Priest and you, his slavering minion. Read the True Aspect of All Phenomena Gosho letter, dude. I have upper-cased the part you do not understand for your thoroughly belated education

From the "The True Aspect of All Phenomena," WND I, p. 384:
https://www.nichirenlibrary.org/en/wnd-1/Content/40#para-4

... Therefore, the two Buddhas, Shakyamuni and Many Treasures,
... are Buddhas who are functions [of Myoho-renge-kyo]. It is
... Myoho-renge-kyo that is the true Buddha. This is what is
... described in the sutra as "the Thus Come One's secret and
... his transcendental powers." The "Thus Come One's secret"
... refers to the entity of the Buddha's three bodies, and it
... refers to the true Buddha. "His transcendental powers"
... refers to the functions of the three bodies, and it refers
... to provisional Buddhas. A common mortal is an entity of the
... three bodies, and a true Buddha. A BUDDHA IS A FUNCTION OF
... THE THREE BODIES, AND A PROVISIONAL BUDDHA. IN THAT CASE,
... THOUGH IT IS THOUGHT THAT SHAKYAMUNI BUDDHA POSSESSES THE
... THREE VIRTUES OF SOVEREIGN, TEACHER, AND PARENT FOR THE
... SAKE OF ALL OF US LIVING BEINGS, THAT IS NOT SO. ON THE
... CONTRARY, IT IS COMMON MORTALS WHO ENDOW HIM WITH THE THREE
... VIRTUES.

Read that and cease your benighted ravings

-Chas

Quoting from "The Entity of the Mystic Law", Writings of Nichiren Daishonin, p. 418 ...

The Complete and Final Teaching on Perfect Enlightenment Sutra declares, "The beginningless illusions and ignorance that beset all living beings are all produced by the perfectly enlightened mind of the Thus Come Ones."