Chas...

D G.

Oct 20, 2022, 7:12:46 AM10/20/22
In case you ARE Edwin W., since you said I knew you. I still don't know you. A person named Edwin W. told me he was single and went out with several women in SGI as a single man and even previously lived with a woman. That person I knew. This person, if you are Edwin, who is a liar, I don't know, don't care to know and will never WISH to know. That man lied to his girlfriend, she got cancer and died. Someone I wouldn't want to know.

D G.

Oct 20, 2022, 7:31:46 AM10/20/22
On Thursday, October 20, 2022 at 4:12:46 AM UTC-7, D G. wrote:
> In case you ARE Edwin W., since you said I knew you. I still don't know you. A person named Edwin W. told me he was single and went out with several women in SGI, as a single man and even previously lived with a woman. That person I knew. This person, if you are Edwin, who is a liar, I don't know, don't care to know and will never WISH to know. That man lied to his girlfriend, and several others, including leaders daughters. His previous girlfriend got cancer and died. So, I prefer not to know that man anymore.
One more additional thing. You are on a sponsored page of an SGI member who practices "other magick" besides SGI Buddhism. She owns a store which sells magickal items.. You know it, but you only choose to demean me for practicing "other" things because it makes your FAKE Buddhism look good. And... Rogow did the same thing. He knows her, and knew she practiced magick.

Look, no offense, But the truth needs to be said here. SGI had previously told me to do as I was doing, just don't be public. Ask them. Frankly, I don't care what you think, since you cannot be honest with other folks, or tell me what to do, because you have no ethics yourself, you only want to tell lies.. So, go back to your SGI practice and stay far away from anyone you cannot be honest with. You do more harm than good! I have noticed in the last 20 years, many people in SGI have become liars! That's a fact! I have had to deal with lies in SGI far too long. SO,.NO MORE.

D G.

Oct 20, 2022, 7:32:28 AM10/20/22

D G.

Nov 20, 2022, 3:14:04 AM11/20/22
PEOPLE, have a Nichinyo Gohonzon. I shudder to think what your chanting to. I know my fruit died on your SGI Gohonzon's Butsudon, so I gave your fake Gohonzon back. GL with that.

Dee

Chas.

Nov 20, 2022, 5:11:11 AM11/20/22
On Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 12:14:04 AM UTC-8, daisie...@gmail.com wrote:
[snip]

The Merry-Go-Round Does Not Stop, Just Because You Got Wicca, Denise Gold +

On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 3:39:21 PM UTC-8, daisie...@gmail.com wrote:
> Chas,
>
> As to your comment about the Wild, Wild West....
> and other things about how OTHERS do things
> badly, and not YOURSELF!!
>
> SGI (and yourself) should do this, not just talk about
> how Rosa Parks was an example. Then SGI (and yourself)
> would not HAVE the problems they do with others!
>
> "Each person must live their life as a model for others."
> - Rosa Parks

Your anger and hatred for the Kosen Rufu movement is no accident, Denise Gold.

You have carefully cultivated your garden of grievances against almost everything in your life (we get to hear about most of them,) but the SGI and Sensei, the Lotus Sutra and the Gohonzon are the most prominent thing and so that is where the grievances massively accumulate. You have found your most comfortable refuge in hatred of the SGI, the human face of Kosen Rufu. IT IS ALL THEIR FAULT AND NONE OF IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY: "WHY DO THEY KEEP DOING KOSEN-RUFU, WHY CAN'T I DO THAT, AND WHY WON'T THEY JUST STOP?"

As Sensei says: jealousy and hatred from those who cannot bring themselves to read the Gosho and practice in the Kosen Rufu movement.

The merry-go-round does not stop, just because you got off, Denise Gold.

Your comprehension of Nichiren Daishonin's Buddhism is severely limited by your deep love of Wicca. You were never so vitriolic towards me and the SGI, until I started posting that Wicca is slander (see below). After that it was solid hate, which is just fine by me. In the words of FDR regarding the banks, "I welcome their hatred," but for a very different reason than that of FDR: the poison drum relationship.

Here's what ignited your hatred:

Mixing Witchcraft, Wiccan, Santeria, Voodoo and any Casting of Spells With the Buddhism of the Lotus Sutra +

________ Table of Contents _______________________

... the Casting of Spells

... Mixing Extraneous Practices with
... the Practice of the Lotus Sutra

... What to do?

________ The Casting of Spells ___________________

Harry Potter casts spells in his series of books and he is a force for good, struggling mightily to save we poor unknowing muggles from Voldemort and his forces.

In Bewitched and many spinoffs, Samantha and her funny friends have many adventures, sometimes not controlling their magic well, sometimes not, with humorous results.

In Bell, Book and Candle, Kim Novak as witch with her warlock brother Jack Lemmon, spends her powers by seducing and then falling in love with Jimmy Stewart, to become a common mortal.

In Marvel's Dr. Strange comic books and the coming movie, Dr. Strange deals with many dimensional worlds and protects humankind from the dangers thereof, with glorious and attractive artwork by creator Steve Ditco.

In "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" martial arts are mixed with magic, as they fight it out in the trees.

In James Blish's novels "Black Easter" and the "Day After Judgement", foolish mortals playing with spells open the door to Hell and release the demonic forces in the first novel, and then who rout the angelic forces of Heaven and take over Heaven and Earth during the second novel, with comparisons to Paradise Lost by Milton. "In a lengthy Miltonian speech at the end of the novel, Satan Mekratrig explains that, compared to humans, demons are good, and that if perhaps God has withdrawn Himself, then Satan beyond all others was qualified to take His place and, if anything, would be a more just god." He says this as a many-headed hydra seated in the Satanic Throne of Hell, but now with halos floating above every horned head. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_After_Judgment

After those books in the late 1960's came out and explained that all powers of witchcraft were purchased at the cost of Satanic possession, witches have (other than at Hogwarts and that wizarding world) mostly lost their happy quality and become profoundly evil and Satanic, as in the second season of "Penny Dreadful." Much fewer in the way of "good witches," nowadays.

So why isn't all of this OK, and simply another place where battles between "good" and "evil" can be fought, as in martial arts movies.

Since the martial arts are all derived from Zen and Tantric Buddhism or mixed with same, then all martial arts movies are a live murder of the Buddha on screen and are essentially snuff movies of the worst sort.

But, casting spells of various sorts does not appear to be derived from Buddhism, so why can't you leave me be and let me have my Harry Potter playing Quidditch in peace?

The ultimate answer to that question is this:

The comparison between the Lotus Sutra (and the accompanying sutras) with other extraneous teachings and practices is so enormous, that simply comparing them side-by-side is a great insult to the Lotus Sutra: although that is precisely what we do when we start to practice Buddhism. Allowing both to occupy a part of your life is in fact, called "mixing".

The state of conflating any other extraneous teaching or practice side-by-side with the Lotus Sutra, if it is persisted too long, however, becomes an agonistic slander of the Law: an indication of an abiding lack of faith in our own Buddhahood and ignorance that the sole source of that Buddhahood is the Law at the heart of the Lotus Sutra. That ignorance is the fundamental darkness and it must not prevail.

I make, and can defend, these propositions regarding slander of the Law:

1. Nichiren Daishonin's practice of the Lotus Sutra has a mudra or religious gesture called "gassho", palms clasped together holding prayer beads, which Nichiren Daishonin asked us to adopt in our practice of faith. All other mudras of Reiki, Tantric Buddhism, Yoga and any other extraneous teachings and religious practices are slanders of the Law, when mixed with the practice of Nichiren Buddhism.

2. Nichiren Daishonin's practice of the Lotus Sutra has a mantra or religious utterance, a sound called "Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo", which Nichiren Daishonin asked us to make our primary practice of faith. We also recite two parts of the Lotus Sutra morning and evening, as a secondary practice of faith, to remember that the Law came from that source. All other mantras of Nembutsu, Shingon, Tibetan prayer wheels and any other extraneous teachings and religious practices are slanders of the Law, when mixed with the practice of Nichiren Buddhism.

3. Nichiren Daishonin's practice of the Lotus Sutra has a mandala or religious object of worship, called the Gohonzon, which Nichiren Daishonin asked us to make the focus of our faith. All other mandalas and objects of worship of Hinayana/Theravada, Shinto Shrines, Kempon Hokke/Nichiren Shu statues and any other objects or icons of extraneous teachings and religious practices are slanders of the Law, when mixed with the practice of Nichiren Buddhism.

4. Nichiren Daishonin's practice of the Lotus Sutra has an action, called shakubuku, or propagation and protection of the Law, which the Daishonin asked us to make the focus of our religious practice along with the study of Buddhism, so that we would know what we were propagating and not distort it along the way. All other activities of the martial arts, Reiki healing arts, Tai Chi, Qigong and any other extraneous teachings and religious practices are slanders of the Law, when mixed with the practice of Nichiren Buddhism.

Interestingly, the Lotus Sutra has spells, too.

If anyone every tells you they completely comprehend the Lotus Sutra's meaning, they are in error. From the Dharani chapter 26 of the Lotus Sutra:

http://www.nichirenlibrary.org/en/lsoc/Content/26#para-27

. At that time there were daughters of rakshasa demons, the
. first named Lamba, the second named Vilamba, the third
. named Crooked Teeth, the fourth named Flowery Teeth, the
. fifth named Black Teeth, the sixth named Much Hair, the
. seventh named Insatiable, the eighth named Necklace Bearer,
. the ninth named Kunti, and the tenth named Stealer of the
. Vital Spirit of All Living Beings. These ten rakshasa
. daughters, along with Mother of Demon Children, her
. offspring, and her attendants, all proceeded to the place
. where the Buddha was and spoke to the Buddha in unison,
. saying, "World-Honored One, we too wish to shield and
. guard those who read, recite, accept, and uphold the Lotus
. Sutra and spare them from decline or harm. If anyone should
. spy out the shortcomings of these teachers of the Law and
. try to take advantage of them, we will make it impossible
. for him to do so." Then in the presence of the Buddha they
. pronounced these spells:
.
. iti me iti me iti me ati me iti me nime nime nime nime
. nime ruhe ruhe ruhe ruhe stahe stahe stahe stuhe stuhe
.
. "Though he climbs upon our very heads, he will never
. trouble the teachers of the Law! Whether a yaksha, or a
. rakshasa, or a hungry spirit, or a putana, or a kritya, or
. a vetada, or a skanda, or an umaraka, or an apasmaraka, or
. a yaksha kritya, or a human kritya, or a fever, a one-day,
. a two-day, a three-day, a four-day, or up to a seven-day,
. or a constant fever, whether he is in man's form, in
. woman's form, in young boy's form, in young girl's form,
. though only in a dream, he will never trouble them!"
.
. Then in the presence of the Buddha they spoke in verse
. form, saying:
.
... If there are those who fail to heed our spells
... and trouble and disrupt the preachers of the Law,
... their heads will split into seven pieces
... like the branches of the arjaka tree.
... Their crime will be like that of one who kills father and mother,
... or one who presses out oil,
... or cheats others with measures and scales,
... or, like Devadatta, disrupts the Order of monks.
... Anyone who commits a crime against these teachers of the Law
... will bring on himself guilt such as this!
.
. After the rakshasa daughters had spoken these verses, they
. said to the Buddha, "World-Honored One, we will use our own
. bodies to shield and guard those who accept, uphold, read,
. recite, and practice this sutra. We will see that they
. gain peace and tranquillity, freeing them from decline and
. harm and nulling the effect of all poison herbs."

The translations of the various spells in the Dharani chapter are not available, because they are in the languages of the rakshasa demons and other kinds of beings. So we cannot comprehend and understand the Lotus Sutra in totality, with just human understanding.

However, it is not necessary to understand or even invoke these phrases to receive their beneficial actions and be protected by them.

Discussing the Dharani chapter of the Lotus Sutra in Point Six of the Orally Transmitted Teachings, Nichiren Daishonin says:

http://www.nichirenlibrary.org/en/ott/PART-2/26

. The spells of the ten demon daughters represent the single
. character myō and are made up of nineteen phrases. The
. sutra text says of them, "Though they [the enemies of the
. Law] climb upon our very heads, they will never trouble the
. teachers of the Law!"

And although in the six points Nichiren Daishonin goes into great detail on the mechanism of how the spells work (Kunti as functioning Manjushri, etc.), the prime point of practice is made in Point One:

http://www.nichirenlibrary.org/en/ott/PART-2/26#para-0

. Point One, concerning the word dhāranī [supernatural spells]
.
. The Record of the Orally Transmitted Teachings says:
. Dhāranī here means Nam-myoho-renge-kyo. This is because
. dhāranī represents the secret words of the Buddhas. The
. five characters of the daimoku are the secret words of
. the secrets of the Buddhas of the three existences.
.
. Now when Nichiren and his followers chant
. Nam-myoho-renge-kyo, they are widely propagating the
. dhāranī, for dhāranī is that which thwarts or rejects
. evil and upholds good.

So, chanting Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo is invoking only those spells that common mortals, also known as Buddhas, ever need to invoke.

Thus, I include a fifth proposition in my list of propositions regarding slander of the Law:

5. Nichiren Daishonin's practice of the Lotus Sutra has spells in the Dharani chapter and the Daimoku of the Lotus Sutra to invoke those spells. All other casting of spells, such as Witchcraft or Wiccan (white or black), Santeria, Voodoo and any other extraneous spell-casting teachings and religious practices are slanders of the Law, when mixed with the practice of Nichiren Buddhism.

________ Mixing Extraneous Practices with ________
________ the Practice of the Lotus Sutra _________

I have also inserted below, my friend Jeff's favorite passage from "Letter to Akimoto", which states Nichiren Daishonin's clear position against mixing the practice of the Lotus Sutra (primarily Daimoku) with any other extraneous practice.

From "Letter to Akimoto", WND, p. 1014:
http://www.sgilibrary.org/view.php?page=1014&m=0&q=

... A VESSEL IS A KIND OF UTENSIL. Because the great earth
... is hollowed out, water collects on it; and because the
... blue sky is pure, the moon shines in it. When the moon
... rises, the water glows with a pure light; and when the
... rain falls, the plants and trees flourish.

... A vessel is hollowed out like the earth, and water can
... be collected in it the way water is stored in a pond.
... And the reflection of the moon floats on the surface of
... the water in the same way that the Lotus Sutra pervades
... our being.

... BUT A VESSEL IS SUSCEPTIBLE TO FOUR FAULTS. The first is
... being upset or covered, which means that the vessel can
... be overturned or covered with a lid. The second is
... leaking, which means that the water leaks out. The third
... is being defiled, which means that the contents can be
... contaminated. Though the water itself may be pure, if
... filth is dumped into it, then the water in the vessel
... ceases to be of any use. THE FOURTH IS BEING MIXED. If
... rice is mixed with filth or pebbles or sand or dirt,
... then it is no longer fit for human consumption.

... THE VESSEL HERE STANDS FOR OUR BODIES AND MINDS. Our
... minds are a kind of vessel, and our mouths too are
... vessels, as are our ears. The Lotus Sutra is the Dharma
... water of the Buddha's wisdom. But when this water is
... poured into our minds, then we may jar and upset it. Or
... we may shut it out by placing our hands over our ears,
... determined not to listen to it. Or we may spit it out of
... our mouths, determined not to let our mouths chant it.
... In such cases, we are like a vessel that has overturned
... or has had a lid placed on it.

... Again, ALTHOUGH WE MAY HAVE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF FAITH,
... WE MAY ENCOUNTER EVIL INFLUENCES AND FIND OUR FAITH
... WEAKENING. Then we will deliberately abandon our faith,
... or, even though we maintain our faith for a day, we will
... set it aside for a month. IN SUCH CASES, WE ARE LIKE
... VESSELS THAT LET THE WATER LEAK OUT.

... OR WE MAY BE THE KIND OF PRACTITIONERS OF THE LOTUS
... SUTRA WHOSE MOUTHS ARE RECITING NAM-MYOHORENGE- KYO ONE
... MOMENT, BUT NAMU AMIDA BUTSU THE NEXT. THIS IS LIKE
... MIXING FILTH WITH ONE'S RICE, OR PUTTING SAND OR PEBBLES
... IN IT. THIS IS WHAT THE LOTUS SUTRA IS WARNING AGAINST
... WHEN IT SAYS, "DESIRING ONLY TO ACCEPT AND EMBRACE THE
... SUTRA OF THE GREAT VEHICLE AND NOT ACCEPTING A SINGLE
... VERSE OF THE OTHER SUTRAS." [NOTE 1: LOTUS SUTRA, CHAP.
... 3.]

... THE LEARNED AUTHORITIES IN THE WORLD TODAY SUPPOSE THAT
... THERE IS NO HARM IN MIXING EXTRANEOUS PRACTICES WITH THE
... PRACTICE OF THE LOTUS SUTRA, AND I, NICHIREN, WAS ONCE
... OF THAT OPINION MYSELF. BUT THE PASSAGE FROM THE SUTRA
... [THAT I HAVE JUST QUOTED] DOES NOT PERMIT SUCH A VIEW.
... Suppose that a woman who had been the consort of a great
... king and had become pregnant with his seed should then
... turn round and marry a man of common stature. In such a
... case, the seed of the king and the seed of the commoner
... would become mixed together, and as a result, the aid
... and assistance of heaven and the protection of the
... patron deities [Note 2: "The patron deities" refers to
... the tutelary god of a clan. The Minamoto clan, for
... example, revered Great Bodhisattva Hachiman as their
... tutelary deity.] would be withdrawn, and the kingdom
... would face ruin. The child born from two such fathers
... would be neither a king nor a commoner, but someone who
... belongs not to the human realm.

... This is one of the most important points in the Lotus
... Sutra. The doctrine of the sowing of the seed and its
... maturing and harvesting [Note 3: Reference is to the
... three phases of the process by which a Buddha leads
... people to Buddhahood, corresponding to the growth and
... development of a plant. First the Buddha plants the
... seeds of Buddhahood in people's lives, then he nurtures
... them by helping them practice the Law, and finally he
... enables them to fully manifest Buddhahood.] is the very
... heart and core of the Lotus Sutra. All the Buddhas of
... the three existences and the ten directions have
... invariably attained Buddhahood through the seeds
... represented by the five characters of Myoho-renge-kyo.
... The words Namu Amida Butsu are not the seeds of
... Buddhahood, nor can the mantras or the five precepts act
... as such seeds. One must be perfectly clear about this
... point, because this is the fault referred to as being
... mixed.

... IF A VESSEL IS FREE OF THESE FOUR FAULTS OF OVERTURNING,
... LEAKING, BEING DEFILED, AND BEING MIXED, THEN IT CAN BE
... CALLED A PERFECT VESSEL. IF THE EMBANKMENTS AROUND A
... MOAT DO NOT LEAK, THEN THE WATER WILL NEVER ESCAPE FROM
... THE MOAT. AND IF THE MIND OF FAITH IS PERFECT, THEN THE
... WATER OF WISDOM, THE GREAT IMPARTIAL WISDOM, WILL NEVER
... DRY UP.

Hence, mixing any practice involving the casting of spells in any form with the Buddhism of the Lotus Sutra is a direct slander of the text of the Lotus Sutra and Nichiren Daishonin's Buddhism.

A friend of mine from a Western European country told me a story about a top senior leader there who fell under the influence of a woman practitioner of Santeria and could not extricate himself. Ultimately, she ended up wearing his Gohonzon around her neck as a trinket.

How can this be? I have heard guidance from a Vice President that those who distort the Law profoundly acquire occult powers and can exert these kinds of influences, and it is never, ever for good. Of course, they will regret this on their deathbed, as Nichiren Daishonin admonishes us.

________ What to do? _____________________________

We should abandon these practices, texts, books, movies and any other related materials, and stop putting these poisons into our life.

From "The Embankments of Faith", WND I, p. 74:

. Now you should make a great vow and pray for your next
. life. If you are disbelieving or slander the correct
. teaching even in the slightest, you will certainly fall
. into the great citadel of the hell of incessant suffering.
. Suppose there is a ship that sails on the open sea. Though
. the ship is stoutly built, if it is flooded by a leak,
. those on the ship are sure to drown together. Though the
. embankment between rice fields is firm, if there is an ant
. hole in it, then surely, in the long run, it will not
. remain full of water. Bail the seawater of slander and
. disbelief out of the ship of your life, and solidify the
. embankments of your faith. If a believer's offense is
. slight, overlook it, and lead that person to obtain
. benefits. If it is serious, encourage him to strengthen his
. faith so that he can expiate the sin.

Just bail, and bail like there is no tomorrow!

-Chas.