Watch now: Hot Male-Male Suck Job on MSNBC.com

Brad Klee

Feb 22, 2024, 12:22:46 AMFeb 22
https://www.msnbc.com/katy-tur/watch/-many-of-us-in-the-press-are-ambivalent-investigative-journalist-on-assange-trial-204565061666

This URL looks F'ckin suspicious. Did Katy Tur set this up > ?

> as people who are viewed as "unsavory" . . ;

Don't invite him to thanksgiving kill the natives!!

Is there a F'ckin oysterhead lyric that describes what we're
supposed to expect in this situation? "The news team is
on ecstasy? That's what they say... ""''''''

> People in the press are profoundly ambivalent . ' ; l

These f@**)%s $111 $(#&$%)$ are so far off the topic of
reality, that I think CHAS--who has returned for one last salvo
--should accuse them of being polluted at the source for this
yang sucks yang television ritual where they lie big lie.

> why many journalist are ambivalent about these charges . . '

> and also blah blah blah

> many of us would not have done

> blah blah

I was reading the news all this week. It doesn't sound ambivalent
to me. The neo-conservative guy in the New York Times who
doesn't like Julian Assange at all even said unambiguously that
the trial should not proceed any farther.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/feb/18/the-guardian-view-on-julian-assange-why-he-should-not-be-extradited

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/feb/20/the-us-justice-department-must-drop-spy-charges-against-julian-assange

For the record, I neither like nor dislike Julian Assange. I don't
know him at all, and I don't plan to meet him in the future.

My concern is about first amendment rights, and freedom of
the press is actually a subset of that. In my view of things, the
question whether Julian Assange was a journalist matters
about as much as any Claudius Gothicus could pronounce,
other than possibly a change of custody to family's hands.

First amendment rights protect most of what I've said at this
location, and I hope the rest of it can be forgiven as part of a
life-learning experiment and "adult education", ha ha ha.

GOODBYE WORLD!!!

See ya in our next live,s

ha ha ha,

--Brad