Happy Imbolc!

1 view

David Dalton

Feb 1, 2022, 7:41:55 PM2/1/22
Over the past 26 years, as you know, I have been going
over the same old ground a fair bit, which makes me
feel like I am in the movie Groundhog Day. Hence I
hope that my magickal workings will reach completion
by dawn tomorrow, or at the latest by early waxing
crescent tomorrow evening.

For my latest progress see recent and ongoing threads
on alt.religion.druid.

One major change is that I have renamed God to Goddess
but still define her as the ruler of the region all/everything.
I divine that she is bif to me, but that is not part of my
definition of her.

Happy Imbolc!!!

“‘And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Feb 3, 2022, 12:26:14 AM2/3/22
On Feb 1, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.27AA0AD200...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Over the past 26 years, as you know, I have been going
> over the same old ground a fair bit, which makes me
> feel like I am in the movie Groundhog Day.

And February 3 was the day that Bill Murray’s character
reached release/redemption from the time loop, though
it was probably after dawn.