waxing horn of bull

David Dalton

Jun 29, 2022, 10:32:27 PM6/29/22
Currently the moon is the thinnest blade, but it soon will be a
waxing horn of bull. You might be interested in following my
progress on the thread “waxing horn of bull” on alt.religion.druid,
which I deem more likely if you notice effects. If there are
no effects then you can call it a “waxing horn of bullshit”,
and I am sure those on alt.atheism will be quick to do so.

“‘Then you saw me from the cathedral/Well I'm an ancient heart/Yes,
you saw me from the cathedral/And here we are just falling apart" (T.T.)