sun gazing, thorn ordeal, blue rose

1 view

David Dalton

Jun 13, 2022, 1:44:08 AM6/13/22
The most important feature of my cycles is my sun stare,
naked thorn hill climb, and blue rose (not lotus) vision
of Sept. 5/6, 1991.

That might not ring a bell with you, but if you have any
access to any heathen spiritual leaders, especially
elders/high level ones, pass it to them since it will
be of interest to them.

And if you are interested in my latest attempt to
instigate a global golden new age, see the thread
`clamshell moon/"And the cart is on a wheel" once again'
on alt.religion.druid, though I am using abbreviations
there that I am willing to explain to any new readers
who ask me to do so. I expect interest will be more
likely if you notice any effects, such as improved
sexual compatibility for one (in yourself or some
you know).

The thread "no new religion" on alt.religion.druid
may also be of interest.

"But once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light" (Sarah McLachlan)