non-overlap devi type stuff required

David Dalton

Mar 2, 2022, 6:11:19 PM3/2/22
Happy Raven new (dark) moon, and here’s to new beginnings.

My last attempt failed again, so obviously I need to change
something.

In the past number of months, even though I have objected/questioned
it, I have divined that there is no non-overlap group-accepted
Sarah stuff and no non-overlap popthrough devi type stuff subs.
But now I am divining that that is incorrect.

There has been a reset to the last checklist, with 40 NOT expanded
workings, (MJJ) accepted, and (B) not done yet, but there will be
non-overlap *dts (non-overlap group-accepted Sarah stuff
and non-overlap popthrough devi type stuff subs).

With that in mind I will proceed.

non-overlap *dts began coming on at 6:30 p.m. (2200 UTC) March 2.

I can’t do any multitasking for now.

For further updates by me on this attempt, see the
thread of the same name as this one on alt.religion.druid
though I will also check for followups on here.

“‘And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Mar 8, 2022, 11:10:39 PM3/8/22
On Mar 2, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.27D0311500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Happy Raven new (dark) moon, and here’s to new beginnings.
>
> My last attempt failed again, so obviously I need to change
> something.
>
> In the past number of months, even though I have objected/questioned
> it, I have divined that there is no non-overlap group-accepted
> Sarah stuff and no non-overlap popthrough devi type stuff subs.
> But now I am divining that that is incorrect.
>
> There has been a reset to the last checklist, with 40 NOT expanded
> workings, (MJJ) accepted, and (B) not done yet, but there will be
> non-overlap *dts (non-overlap group-accepted Sarah stuff
> and non-overlap popthrough devi type stuff subs).
>
> With that in mind I will proceed.
>
> non-overlap *dts began coming on at 6:30 p.m. (2200 UTC) March 2.
>
> I can’t do any multitasking for now.
>
> For further updates by me on this attempt, see the
> thread of the same name as this one on alt.religion.druid
> though I will also check for followups on here.

Prior to my latest attempt. which began at 0008 UTC March 8
(International Women’s Day) I did a soul alignment between
myself and my region (global, from 12 km below the geoid
to [255,000 - 12] km above the geoid) and it hasn’t clicked
out yet. For progress see my latest posts on alt.religion.druid .