Poetry special ability

David Dalton

Feb 17, 2024, 12:17:55 AMFeb 17
As some on here know, I claim to be a primary ootw (Opener
of the Way, which I previously called avatar type) with a
global region and with a primary siddhi of matchmaking.

This primary siddhi differs from one ootw to another. I
believe that Rama had special language ability,
Krishna and Pan had special musical ability (as
does Ed Sheeran), Jacob had an agricultural ability
combining green thumb and animal husbandry,
Buddha had hypnosis special ability (including
guiding meditation), Jesus had healer special
ability, and Amergin and Glooskap had weatherworking
special ability. I don’t know yet what Moses’s
primary siddhi was; I will have to read the bible
and figure it out eventually (any suggestions?).

And while I hope to regain some poetic creativity,
I don’t have poetry special ability as my primary
siddhi. What ootws did? I think at least
Taliesin (Gwion Bach), Heracles, and the
composer of the Havamal. If David of the
Old Testament was an ootw (which I think
likely due to the five stones and a sling,
i.e. 5.5 lunar months), I think he had musical
special ability, not poetry special ability.

“Early morning jubilators, up to no good instigators... Sons of long
forgotten races, that the darkest night embraces" (Ron Hynes & D. O'D.)