Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Pastor Perry F. Rockwood

Visto 0 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Kerry Forrest

no leída,
2 may 2002, 22:37:332/5/02
Here is a quote from a Christian calendar produced by The Peoples Gospel
Hour. I read it to remind myself of the arrogance and ignorance that
resides within some Christian minds.
"A great WITHOUT has been written on heathenism. Men and women toiling
WITHOUT a Bible, WITHOUT a Sunday to worship, WITHOUT prayer, WITHOUT songs
of praise. They have rulers WITHOUT justice and WITHOUT righteousness;
homes WITHOUT peace; marriage WITHOUT sanctity; young men and girls WITHOUT
ideals and enthusiasm; little children WITHOUT purity WITHOUT innocence;
mothers WITHOUT wisdom or self-control; poverty WITHOUT relief or sympathy;
sickness WITHOUT skillful help or tender care; sorrow and crime WITHOUT a
remedy and worst of all death WITHOUT hope'
-Pastor Perry F.. Rockwood
The Peoples Gospel Hour 2002 Calendar
Box 1660, Halifax, N.S., Canada B3J 3A1
Box 500, Boston, MASS, U.S.A. 02102
It galls me to think the only way for one to make such comments requires the
speaker to absolutely have no knowledge of the subject, and that such quotes
like these sit innocuously in peoples homes WITHOUT batting an eyelash,
while my opinion of Christianity, backed up with knowledge of
history(especially catholicism) would cause it all to hit the fan in such a
medium. The Peoples Gospel Hour produce pamphlets, calendars and a
nationally syndicated radio hour.

Kerry Forrest

no leída,
2 may 2002, 22:41:482/5/02

"Kerry Forrest" <Jarl...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

BTW found a web site at http://www.tpgh.org/

J. A.

no leída,
3 may 2002, 9:39:303/5/02
Heh. This is just part of the game. WE bash them and they bash us. In
the end we live our lives WITHOUT xian idiots.

"Kerry Forrest" <Jarl...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:<nKmA8.18217$5e6.2...@news20.bellglobal.com>...

<snip>

Wrathchild

no leída,
3 may 2002, 14:58:333/5/02
These people are WITHOUT knowledge and WITHOUT tolerance. They
probably don't even know what heathenism is. They probably called
Atheist and all heathens and pagans without even a clue. It's a
wonder they can put 2 words together. I don't think this is
representative of all Christians, but those few sure do see to be
vocal.

Try not to let those fundies bother you. Hmmm.. Wonder if we should
all send them some true heathen literature through the mail. Ask if
they are ready for Ragnarok.

Justin

http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Ulimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =-----

Kerry Forrest

no leída,
3 may 2002, 15:42:403/5/02

"Wrathchild" <Nos...@spammersmustdie.com> wrote in message

> These people are WITHOUT knowledge and WITHOUT tolerance. They
> probably don't even know what heathenism is. They probably called
> Atheist and all heathens and pagans without even a clue. It's a
> wonder they can put 2 words together. I don't think this is
> representative of all Christians, but those few sure do see to be
> vocal.
>
> Try not to let those fundies bother you. Hmmm.. Wonder if we should
> all send them some true heathen literature through the mail. Ask if
> they are ready for Ragnarok.
>
> Justin

Ain't that a hel of an idea, I kinda like the irony of it

Doug Freyubrger

no leída,
3 may 2002, 16:35:133/5/02
J. A. wrote:

> This is just part of the game. WE bash them and they bash us.

We try to use truthful points, though. If one wishes to bash Christianity,
the field of truth is ripe without needing to go outside of it. The problem
is almost off of the claims were completely false.

> In the end we live our lives WITHOUT xian idiots.

YOU do? What town do you live in? Are they hiring computer people? Is it in
the US? I suggest "without BEING xian idiots" ;^)

bowman

no leída,
3 may 2002, 22:15:413/5/02

"Doug Freyubrger" <dfre...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> YOU do? What town do you live in? Are they hiring computer people? Is
it in
> the US? I suggest "without BEING xian idiots" ;^)

Think I'd even refine that further to 'without being IDIOTS'. Like the old
cliché, some of my best friends are Christian or Jewish. With some I may
discuss religion, with others we just avoid the topic. Whatever religion we
used to arrive at our core values, I find myself more comfortable with them
than many crystal polishing new age pagans or Wiccatru.

Don't think ol' Perry would make it though; he doesn't even like
rock'n'roll.

Kavar Oðinsulf

no leída,
4 may 2002, 0:40:264/5/02
Please, the next time one of my friends sends me "Inspirational" email, i'm going
to spam out to all of HER friends, some "Wod" email ;)
__
Kavar
0 mensajes nuevos